Lunch At Home

Story Info
Lunch at home.
1.1k words
3.61
22.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I decided to spice up our marriage by introducing more of a Dom/Sub Lifestyle. We have just started with a few new rules and for the past couple months it has gone very well. I thought I would throw a curve ball at her today.

Normally I don't go home for lunch. She stays at home while I work. Today I decided to take a longer lunch and go home. I wanted to know what she was up to, to see if she was following her new dress code even when she's home alone. Would she be happy with me dropping in and disrupting her day? Would she be happy with me commanding all of her attention?

After work I am always to be greeted at the door with her on her knees ready to suck my cock. Also while she is home she is only to wear panties, unless ofcourse we have company. Let's see what happens...

Walking in the door I give my standard greeting. Daddy's home!! She quickly comes walking through the house, just in her panties and dropped to her knees. I smiled as I greeted her, Hello my love. I started unzipping as she looked up at me and smiled.

I love it when she takes me into her mouth. She starts at my balls, licking up my shaft then takes me deep so that the head hits the back of her throat. Holding her head I begin to fuck her mouth. I never let her have control. My cock. My blow job. My way. She begins to gag. She never loses eye contact with me. I see her eyes begin to tear up then a few tears run down her cheeks. That excites me even more. She never pulls back. Her goal is to please her husband. I don't last long. The feel of her warm wet mouth on my cock along with her total submission sends me over the edge. Pushing deep into her I shoot my load down her throat. Without a word she backs up off me and goes to clean up her face. I zip up and head to the kitchen to fix me some lunch.

She comes into the kitchen and tells me to go have a seat she'll finish fixing my sandwich. So I went to the living room and turned on the tv. I couldn't concentrate on the tv with her moving around the kitchen in those hot pink panties. When she brings me a drink and my sandwich she sits beside me to talk a bit. She asked about work and how my day had been so far. I asked her how her day was and what she'd been doing this morning. She had been cleaning when I come home she said and if it was ok she'd continue with it. Ofcourse I say as I turn off the tv and enjoy my view.

I love watching those C cups bouncing around as she walks. When she started dusting the entertainment center it got really interesting. She knew I was enjoying the show. She pulls her long auburn hair to one side as she bends over at the waist to get to the lower shelves. Smiling as her nice thick ass pokes up in the air as her big tits hang. Just as she gets to that last shelf she looks over her shoulder and asks if I needed anything else, maybe something more to drink or dessert.

Dessert sounds great I said so I directed her to the dining room table. I stand behind her and start to rub her neck and shoulders. I take her by the neck and push her face forward down on the table rubbing myself against her ass. She props up on her elbows so I can reach her tits. I begin to squeeze them then pull on those hard nipples. My wife starts to moan. I pull her up to me so I kiss her neck. I whisper in her ear that I love her and it's time for my dessert. I step back so she can pull off her panties as I unzip and drop my khaki's.

Oh my God she is so wet, so ready for me. Holding onto her waist I drive deep inside her. After a few quick strokes I decide to slow the pace. I want her to have her orgasm before me. I need to feel her juices squirting all over my cock. With my right hand I pull her ass cheek out so I can get deeper inside her as I steady myself with my other hand on the small of her back. I gave it to her slow and deep, feeding her pussy all of my hard cock, taking care to hit her G spot over and over again. She began to squirm beneath me begging me not to stop. I smacked her ass a couple times and asked her if she was ready to cum for daddy. She finally said those magic words. She was cumming!! I used both hands to pull her cheeks apart so I could have direct access to those wet plump pussy lips. I sped up, giving her my cock harder, deeper and faster. She screamed YES! as I felt her juices running down my balls. What a turn on. That sent me over the edge!! As I continued to pump into her soaking wet pussy I sent a load deep into her.

I collapsed on top of her nuzzling my face into the side of her neck. At the same time we both said I love you. We decided on a quick shower before I had to get back to work. After I am dressed I see her standing in front of her vanity in nothing but a pair of panties. I stand behind her putting my arms around her. Looking into the mirror to talk to her, I tell her just how beautiful she is and that it makes me so happy to be with her. She walks me to the door. As I kiss her bye I say thank you and she asks for what. I tell her for being so committed to me and our marriage. I told her I purposely came home from lunch to check up on her. To see if she was following her new rules even when I was not home. She smiled and said ofcourse she would be going by her new rules. That it made her very happy when she knew she was making Daddy happy.

I am such a lucky man!!