Lunch Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xavier stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. His stomach looked like it was carved from granite and the muscles in his arms rippled as he threw the shirt down. He grabbed the top of his basketball shorts and gave them a tug. Gabrielle gasped as she saw his cock swing free. It was massive, probably close to a foot long and about 2 1/2 inches thick. She spread her legs open further, knowing that his huge member was gonna stretch her wider then she'd ever been. She trembled in anticipation.

Meanwhile, Jamarcus had kneeled down next to her head. His dick was out too and he was stroking it while pinching her nipples. While it wasn't quite as big as Xavier's, it was monstrous nonetheless at 10 inches long and 2 inches thick. She looked up into his handsome face and opened her mouth to him.

"I want to suck your dick, baby," she begged him, "Please! I want it so bad." She looked down at Xavier as he ran the head of his cock up and down her juicy wet slit and moaned, "Put it in me, baby. I need my pussy filled with your big, black dick!"

So the two brothers gave her what she wanted. Jamarcus lifted up her head and with his other hand began to feed her his dick. She slurped the head long and hard, sucking with fervor. She licked all up and down the sides of it. She kissed and sucked his huge balls, moaning with pleasure. He guided her mouth back to the head and she proceeded to slowly fill her mouth with his cock. It slid all the way to the back of her throat but it was only halfway in. She paused and let her throat relax so she could accommodate his large dick all the way into her mouth. Jamarcus groaned as he felt her nose against his pubic hair.

"Damn, woman. You suck a mean dick," he grunted as she began working her mouth up and down his cock. Her pretty pink lips were stretched wide around his shaft.

"Mmmm," she moaned with her mouth full of his black cock.

Xavier was poised at the entrance to her pussy, stroking his meat up and down the slippery opening. He waited for her to get Jamarcus's dick down her throat before he began to slide his massive member into her hot, wet snatch. His black skin contrasting with her white. Her pink pussy lips wrapped around his rock hard, ebony cock.

"Oh shit! You're so tight!" Xavier gasped as he struggled to push his monster into her tiny little cunt hole.

Gabrielle lifted her legs and wrapped her stocking clad thighs around his ass, pulling him closer. Xavier groaned as he continued to work his cock inside. Finally, he was buried to the hilt. His balls were resting on her ass. He began pumping up and down, while she continued to keep her legs wrapped around him. She could hear the smack of his balls against her ass and it was making her even hotter! She ground her pussy onto his dick, trying to pull him in even further. The whole time, she managed to keep Jamarcus's cock in her mouth. Slurping and sucking, she knew he was close to cuming. Xavier continued to pound her pussy, as sweat poured down his face. She was in heaven. She could feel her orgasm begin to build as Xavier moved his hand down and found her clit again. He was rubbing it furiously as he kept slamming his giant black cock into her tight, pink pussy. Jamarcus was pinching and squeezing her nipples as she swirled her tongue around the head of his shaft.

That was all it took before Gabrielle felt the first blast of cum hit her throat. She greedily swallowed down wave after wave of his hot, sticky cum. She felt it dribble out the side of her mouth and she scooped it up with her fingers to feed to her hungry mouth. She couldn't get enough of his hot, black seed.

Gabrielle began to moan and tremble as she felt her body tighten up. She was on the verge of the biggest orgasm she'd ever had. She arched her hips up to meet with Xavier's thrusts. She grabbed his ass and pulled him into her.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard! Make me cum with your big, black dick!" she screamed. Gabrielle felt her body release and she had the most earth-shattering orgasm ever. Her pussy clamped even tighter around Xavier's shaft as she came. This was too much for Xavier, and he proceeded to fill her cunt up with his hot, black cum. Gabrielle could feel his dick squirt load after load deep inside her quivering pussy.

The three of them laid there, catching their breath and regaining their senses. Gabrielle looked to her right and saw Xavier rubbing his sexy abs. She looked to her left and watched Jamarcus stroke his cock, still semi-hard. She laid back and smiled. This was going to be the best job ever.

12