Lunch Break

Story Info
Taking care of my slave at lunch.
779 words
3.8
30k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seeing the children safely to school for the day, she quickly returns home to follow the directions he left for her. Entering their cozy home, she walks through the house, making sure that all of the windows and doors are covered and locked as he has ordered. Satisfied that she has done exactly as he commanded, she enters their bedroom and goes straight to her closet. Reaching into the back of the closet, she pulls out the outfit he has told her to wear. Pulling on the short skirt and tight shirt, she quickly pulls on the thigh high stockings he loves, fastening them securely with her garters. Bending down, she slips on the thin stiletto heels he has commanded. Pulling her hair tightly back into the ponytail he loves, she quickly takes one last look in the mirror, ensuring that she looks exactly as he wishes her to look. Sure that he will not find fault with her appearance, she goes down to the kitchen to start following the rest of his instructions.

She enters the kitchen as ordered to begin preparing the ingredients she will need later for the dinner he has ordered. Following his explicit directions, she places her ear buds into her ears and turns on her iPod. Her body moving lightly in time to the music as she chops vegetables for his dinner, she does not hear the man enter through the unlocked kitchen door behind her. Not knowing he is watching her, she bends to look through the cupboard. Swaying with the music, she is not aware of how intently he watches her ass jiggling in her tight skirt as she dances around the kitchen. She is unprepared for the feel of his body pressing against her as he moves to stand behind her. Unconsciously stepping forward to avoid colliding with him, she suddenly finds herself pinned between his hard body and the countertop. Reaching up, she starts to remove her iPod, but finds her hands imprisoned in his.

Pulling her hands roughly behind her back, he quickly ties them together with the rope he had brought just for this purpose. Still behind her, holding her body trapped tightly between him and the counter, he removes his tie and wraps it around her head, covering her eyes, blinding her. Hearing her breathing increase, he quickly covers her mouth with the tape he had brought with him. With her secured and unable to resist, he spins her around throwing her off balance. Taking advantage of her loss of balance, he flips her over his shoulder. Carrying her swiftly through the house, randomly opening doors, he finally enters the master bedroom. Tossing her lightly on the bed on her stomach, he quickly climbs on top of her. Moaning lightly, she briefly struggles to get away from him, but he is too powerful and she is tied too securely. Reaching down between their bodies, he is pleased to find that it is as he suspected, she is not wearing any panties under the short skirt.

Quickly unzipping his pants, he frees himself. Lifting her skirt even higher, he begins stroking himself. Harder, faster he strokes. Feeling his balls tightening, he stops stroking. Grabbing her hips in his hands, he pulls her up onto her knees, forcing himself between her thighs. Breathing harshly, she tries to pull away from him, but his grip is too firm and he is too strong for her to fight. Reaching down between her legs with one hand, he guides his long, hard cock toward his goal. Pushing her shoulders down, he slowly inserts the head into her tight pussy. Feeling the head slip inside her, he grasps her hips with both hands. Pulling her back as he thrusts forward, he brutally slams himself into her body. "MMMMMM" she moans through the gag as she tries to pull away from him. Holding her hips firmly, he roughly thrusts himself into her over and over again. Feeling the tightening in his balls beginning again, he quickens his pace. Hearing her sobbing quietly as he fucks her is all he needs to push him over the edge. Feeling his orgasm starting, he thrusts again hard, once, twice, three times. "Aaaahhhhh" he moans as he fills her with his cum. Empty, sated, he pulls his softening cock out of her tight body. Looking down at her, he quickly dresses and unties her hands. Leaving the house, he quietly closes the door behind him.

Driving back to work again, he thinks to himself how wonderful it is to have his own personal slave to fulfill his wildest fantasies each day during his lunch break.