Lunch Break

Story Info
Time for a break on the job.
2.1k words
3.59
17.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone was constantly ringing today at work at the restaurant. Usually I am up front with the customers, taking orders, serving their food, running the register and taking care of phone inquiries; but today was just insane.

The other girl who usually helps out for an hour or two during the lunch rush called in, the cook was out of ingredients for some of the menu items, and the prep guy didn't show. So, with only two of us working, it was going to be insane.

I worked the front, taking my usual duties plus the prep work in-between it all, I gave the cook the phone and an order tablet and told him to try his best and I'd be back if he needed help. The manager-owner of the restaurant was out running errands and picking up supplies, leaving us high and dry, making sure he told us to "man the fortress and have fun!"

"What a prick," I spat out in the kitchen. "I can't believe that fucker just left us like this. I guess when he comes back with all the groceries, he can unload it all by himself."

About a half hour into the lunch rush, things are hectic, but running smoothly. As soon as I put an order in, there is one to go out. It is odd to see the cook making all the food and handling the phone.

I brought an order out and check all the tables to see if anyone needed anything, and I hear the order-up bell ringing like a kid with ADD is playing with it. I run to the back and into the kitchen and the cook thrusts the phone in my face.

"For you, they asked specifically," he said.

"Who is it?"

"I don't know. They just asked to talk to you."

"Hello? This is Liz, do you need to place an order?"

"Hey babe, it's me. Listen, I forgot my lunch at home, can you bring me something from work on your break?"

"Mike, it's so crazy here. I don't know if I'm going to be able to take a break. Can't you come and pick it up?"

"Liz, I'd love to, but we're all stuck here with overtime and can't exactly leave for lunch with all these parts coming in to build these trucks."

"Okay, I can't promise you a time that you'll get food Mike, but I will try my hardest to be there by 2:00 with a lunch for you."

"Thanks babe, love you!"

I clicked the phone off and handed it back and barked out an order for him to start while I prepped the next set of plates to go out.

I handled everything smoothly until about 1:00 when the crowd died down. The owner-manager pulled up to the door and started to unload the groceries and asked for help. The cook and I looked at each other and laughed.

I told Ken to have fun unloading by himself because when we needed that extra person, he just split.

"Oh, and by the way, I'm taking my lunch. I'll be back within the hour," I said as I grabbed Mike's lunch and walked through the door to leave.

I drove the few miles to Mike's work, passed through security and parked near the door to the building that he works in. I grabbed his lunch bag that I made up and opened up the heavy steel door.

I walk through the maze of machines, knowing where to go from previous tours of his shop, and start to get whistled at.

"Hey baby, come shake some of that nice ass my way."

"Oh, hot stuff, can I call you later for some one-on-one action? Hell, I'm not picky; bring one of your girlfriends. We'll have some fun."

"Yo Mikey, your woman's here," said this guy next to Mike's station in a gruff voice, heavy from many years of smoking.

"Damn Liz, I just love it when you come here or home in your work clothes, you're just so damn hot."

"Whatever Mike, here's your lunch, I have to get going, this is my break."

"Sweetie, you're seriously giving me a hard-on from that outfit. We're going to have to go somewhere soon if you keep it up."

I was in a rush for work this morning when I was getting ready because mike wanted a quickie before he headed out, so I had minimal time to primp. I was wearing a black knee-length skirt, black v-neck sweater, and my black knee high boots with 3-inch heels. My hair was in a messy bun and sticking out everywhere and I was wearing my glasses because of the lack of time to put in contacts.

"That's it Liz, follow me," yelled Mike over the machine. "Hey Dave, I gotta run to the pisser, watch my shit, okay?"

"Sure thing Mikey."

With that, he was off with me trotting after him. We made it out of the building and headed towards his truck, he was walking slightly behind me and smacking my ass from time to time.

We get to his truck, he unlocks the door and tells me to jump on up. I sit down behind the wheel as he walks around to the passenger side and climbs in. I reach into my purse for my water bottle to take a drink and he sighs loudly.

"Liz, see what you do to me."

I glance over at Mike and see his full 7 inches sticking out from the zipper of his pants. He starts stroking himself, putting his head back on the headrest.

"Baby, do you want some of this cock for lunch?"

"Sure hun, I can spare some more time. My idiot boss can handle the fortress for a while longer."

I reach over and take his hard cock in my hand. I start sliding my hand up and down his long smooth shaft. With my free hand, I cup his balls and start to massage them.

"Oh yeah, baby. That feels so good!" says Mike as he puts his head back onto the headrest.

He reaches his hand out and puts it behind my head and nudges my face down into his crotch.

"Mike, is my mouth what you want?"

"Liz, I want all of you, how about this for starters?"

I leaned over and placed just the head of his wonderful cock into my mouth, closing my lips all around it. My tongue starts running slow circles around the head while my fingers are still stroking him softly.

"Mmm, Liz. Yeah baby, you know just what I like," he moaned, pushing down slightly on the back of my head.

I move my fingers to the base of his fully erect seven inches and start rubbing him slowly as I work my mouth and tongue down his shaft until my nose is touching his stomach.

I close my mouth around him and create a hard suction as I slide him out of my mouth, just keeping the head still in.

My tongue flicks all around the head of Mikes cock and in his slit, making him moan and squirm for a moment.

I start to take him in and out of my throat, a little faster each time. I deep throat him for a while, but can feel him getting close, so I back down and slowly suck on him.

I deep throat him a little more and slow down because he is so close to cumming.

"Mike," I whisper in his ear while I stroke his dick. "I want you so bad, I'm so wet."

With that said, he pushes his hand up my skirt and pushes my thong aside and jams one of his fingers into my dripping pussy.

"Wow Liz, you really are wet. Is that because of me?"

"What do you think hun? You get me like this all the time. Can you help me out a little here?"

Mike starts massaging my clit with his thumb and sliding one of his fingers up inside of me. I lean back and spread my legs, giving him better access to my wet pussy.

"Mike, that feels so good. Can you do it harder baby?"

"Liz, what's going on, you're never like this in public?"

"Baby, I want you so bad and I can not wait for you to be home tonight. I want you now!"

"Oh, Liz," he moans as he slides two fingers into me, thrusting them hard and as far in as he can reach. He teases my clit even faster, causing my body to jump and twist in pleasure.

"Mike, I need you, now!"

"I love it when you get like this sweetheart, it really turns me on!"

I climb up on top of Mike in the passenger side of the truck and lower myself onto his hard, throbbing cock.

"Oh god, Liz, you feel so tight!"

I start riding him hard, wanting him so bad. Mike thrusts up to me as I keep grinding into him over and over.

"Liz, if you keep this up, I'm going to cum."

"Not if I can help it!"

I start riding him harder, making the truck start to rock with us. I reach down and start tugging on his balls. I can feel them starting to get full and slow down and slowly grind my hips into him.

I climb off of him and into the other seat and start to suck all my juices off of his still hard cock.

"You are such a tease, you can't leave me like this! I'm going to get blue balls, come on baby!"

"Maybe you'll come home right away to get the rest tonight, and not go with the guys to the bar for a drink after work."

I lean against the seat to situate my clothing with my hips up in the air when Mike grabs me and pulls me over to the passenger side again.

"I will be coming home after work to finish this, but that will be another round for us. Ready baby? I know you want it!"

Mike grabs my skirt and pushes it up around my waist. He rips my thong off of me and shoves his full seven inches into my hot, wet pussy.

He grabs my hips and starts to thrust in and out of me as hard and as fast as he can, making the truck rock again.

Mike reaches forward to have one hand teasing my clit furiously and the other hand working on my nipples, making me shout out.

"Baby, I'm going to cum!"

"Yeah Liz, I want to feel your juices all over my cock, but be ready for another."

He teases my clit even more and I push back onto him as an orgasm rips through me. He keeps pushing in and out of me.

Two can play this game, I thought. I reached down and pushed his hand away from my sensitive clit. He repositioned his hands on my hips again, still fucking the hell out of me.

I cup his balls in my hand and start rubbing and massaging them, making Mike gasp from the unsuspected surprise.

He starts to thrust into me harder, his hands disappearing from my hips momentarily and then coming back.

SMACK!

He keeps doing me from behind and is now smacking my ass every few moments.

Then the other hand reappears, grabbing a fist full of hair and tugging on it.

I keep massaging his balls and thrusting back into him, feeling my orgasm building again.

"Liz, you are so hot, you're going to make me cum."

"Mike, I'm going to cum too. I want you to fill me up. Give it to me baby!"

He starts pushing into me with fast, deep thrusts and I feel his balls start to shrink in my hand.

I let do and prepare for the ride as his orgasm shoots into me, sending me to total ecstasy as my pussy clamps down onto him as I orgasm.

He pulls out after awhile and I fall into the seat under me.

"Honey, that was amazing!"

"I always love finishing in that position, Mike."

He fell back into the drivers seat and drove us back to his building. I pulled an extra pair of panties out of his glove compartment and slid them on.

We walked to my car and kissed goodbye, with whispers of the possibilities that tonight might bring.

Ten minutes later, I was back at work.

"You're late Liz, where have you been?" asked Ken.

"Ken, you fucked us over, now the favor was returned. At least I got fucked the way that I wanted."

I smoothed the loose pieces of hair that fell out during the sex session back into the messy bun, put my apron on and grabbed a pitcher of water.

"Three more hours until round two," I giggled to myself.