Lunch Games

Story Info
Friend introduces her undies to his lunch hour.
5.3k words
4.45
73.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past five years, Paula and I have gotten together for casual workday lunches to talk about life and work. We had actually worked together for a couple years, this being the beginning of our friendship. Over time, we got to know one another better, learning about our similarities and interests. We started sending each other provocative e-mails to lighten the day's grind. Our lunches became times to talk about our sexual interests, thoughts, and questions for the opposite sex.

Sometimes lunch would include others, but the really interesting talks occurred when it was just the two of us. After some time, any topic became fair game with answers given bluntly and honestly. We even had a couple bets with each of us having to pay off one time. Paula, who blushes quite easily, once had to visit an F Street Bookstore to purchase a copy of Hustler for me. I waited for her in the car. I don;t think I've ever seen anyone turn such a shade of red in my life! I once lost the bet regarding underwear - a situation that played into a fantasy of mine, so the outcome wasn't so unpleasant. I had to wear a pair of black lace panties throughout lunch with Paula. At the end of lunch, Paula made me open my fly to prove I was really wearing panties. I was so hard, my penis was straining against the fabric as I displayed myself for her.

Paula is a tall woman, probably 5' 10" with her ever-present heels and a nice figure. Her breasts are a nice round shape with upturned nipples, a cool breeze at lunch is always appreciated. I know from our talks that her aureolas are large and a deep brown. Her fingers are long and I can only imagine them wrapped around my stiff penis whenever our discussions turn to sex of an oral variety. I have often used her as my invisible partner while masturbating myself to orgasm, imaging my length disappearing between her rich, full lips.

All this history made our lunch meeting six months ago quite interesting for both of us as she changed the dynamics of our friendship. We met at a small cafe in the Loma Portal area as we often do and ordered salads for lunch. I grabbed a table as she excused herself to the ladies room. Upon her return, she dropped a small bundle in my lap. Thinking she dropped her napkin, I innocently reached down into my lap, only to feel a warm lacy fabric. Looking down, I realized I was holding her panties, still warm from her body heat. I looked around the room and then at her. The cafe is always relatively busy, but most everyone is reading or chatting quietly with their luncheon companions.

"Dean, I'd like you to go and put those on for me. We both know that your penis is already getting hard just thinking about it." I tried to speak, but could only stare at Paula. "You better go before the waitress brings our lunch and you have to explain yourself." I hurried off to the men's room as directed. Fortunately no one was there and I quickly locked the door. I could feel a slight dampness in the crotch. Apparently, Paula was as excited as I. The panties slid easily over my hips, but I did have to shift my erection to fit my tip under the waistband. Pulling my pants up and stuffing my own briefs into my pocket, I unlocked the door and went back to the table.

Our salads had been served and Paula was waiting for me with a Cheshire grin on her face. "I presume they fit. How do they feel?"

"They fit very well, thank you. What prompted this?" Paula kind of slipped the answer and changed the subject. I figured I would just enjoy the moment and went with the conversation. I kept touching my lap during lunch, almost checking to make sure the panties hadn't dropped to the floor or something as ridiculous.

Toward the end of lunch, Paula changed the conversation back to my earlier question. "Do you like wearing my 'dirty' panties, Dean?" The emphasis on 'dirty' made my hard penis jump in my pants.

"I find it exciting, but you knew I would."

"Good, from now on when we have lunch, you will wear my panties while we are together. Any questions?"

"You're kidding, aren't you?"

"I'm very serious. We are now playing a game I've designed for us to enjoy. We will both have fun, I assure you. In the future, when we have lunch, I will expect you to either wear the panties you now are wearing, or the pair I give to you when I see you. The rules of engagement will change over time, but I'll let you know when you need to know. Lunch is over today. Maybe you should go and change. What's your schedule look like for lunch tomorrow?"

"I'm available as far as I know."

"Good, we will meet here in the parking lot at 11:45. I will expect you to be waiting for me in your car. And I expect that you will be wearing my gift from today. Do not disappoint me." Apparently, our lunches had changed and I didn't know where they were going from here, but my penis was anxious to follow.

From the time I arrived back at work after lunch until I left for lunch the following day, I was so aroused, I could hardly focus on work. I wasn't sure what would happen at lunch, but I was ready to find out all that Paula had in store. I arrived about 11:30 to give myself enough time to change into the black lace panties Paula left for me. Walking past the counter and straight to the restroom, I found the door locked. After standing there a couple minutes, the lock unlatched and I quickly slipped inside, locking the door behind me. The lace was cool on my skin as I pulled them up over my thighs. My penis was nearly three-quarters erect by this time. I paused for a moment to admire my appearance in the mirror. Quickly pulling my pants on, I hurried back outside to my car.

After waiting five long minutes, Paula slipped into the passenger's seat. "Been waiting long, Dean?"

"No, just a few minutes ... traffic was light." I grinned, since we both knew I'd be early.

"I hope you didn't disappoint me."

"No, I'm wearing them just as you told me to yesterday." We both instinctively looked toward the crotch in my 501's.

"Well, we've known each other for years and I'm sure you're telling me the truth, but I'd like to see for myself."

"Here?" I asked, looking around at the relatively busy parking lot. It was busy, but everyone was coming and going and not paying anybody any particular attention.

"Yes, here. Unbutton those sexy jeans of yours and let me see my panties." When I hesitated, Paula asked, "Do you want me to do it for you?" I unfastened my belt and the first button before pausing to look at Paula. Her eyes were glued to my crotch and a grin covered her face. I quickly undid the last three buttons. Looking around the parking lot for someone walking up beside us, I pulled open my fly and exposing the black lace to Paula. The design of the lace shielded by penis, but she was able to see my dark pubes through the fabric and sticking out around the edges of the panties. I was fully erect by now and straining against the waistband.

Covering myself, "Satisfied?" I was both aroused and humiliated.

"Yes, but you do need to trim the hair so it doesn't stick out around the leg bands. Please do that for me before our next lunch. Let's go eat, I'm starving."

Lunch began a bit awkward. I didn't know how to start conversations or even what to say. Finally Paula spoke up, "I don't want this little game to ruin our lunches, just change them." She leaned forward over the table, her low cut blouse falling forward. My eyes instinctively looked down her blouse and nearly bugged when I saw she was braless. Her breasts fell forward, her nipples aroused. "I'm not wearing panties today. Pay attention Dean, do you want to go and change into your own undies? If you do, go ahead and we can stop playing this game right now. It's your call." I couldn't get my eyes out of her blouse until she sat back. If this is how the game would be played, I really didn't want to change the game now. From here, lunch became like old times, just talking and laughing. "I think I need to get back to work. I'll call you with our next lunch date." We both stood and hugged good-bye. I made sure she felt my erection when we did. "What a bad boy. I'll have to remember that next time."

Over the next six weeks, we met a couple different times for lunch. Each time we met at a different place, but always an area with a reasonable amount of comings and goings of people. Paula said this was just to add an air of excitement, like "what if someone just happened to walk by when you are showing me how good a boy you are for doing as your told". The first of the two times went pretty much like the first meeting with me showing Paula I could follow directions, then us proceeding to lunch. The next time was just a bit different. Paula arrived right on time and slid into the passenger seat of my car. "Hello, Dean. I was thinking it's such a warm day, you should have the top down on this beautiful car of yours. Please lower the top for me." I'm sure I frowned, but I did as I was told. When the top was down, "Ok, Dean, you can show me the goods now."

"Paula, please. What if someone walks by us?"

"Then you should smile. Now do as you were told, please." I unfastened my belt and the top four buttons on my jeans, then I lifted my shirt up for Paula to see. My erection strained against the fabric. I was about to re-button my pants when Paula reached across and lay her hand on mine. "Not so fast, sport." Her left hand reached in and swept across the underside of my penis. I shot her a look of amazement.

"What are you doing?" Paula just laughed. Her fingers moved down and rubbed my balls as her palm applied pressure to my base. Never did she make direct contact with my penis, but she did rub it through the fabric for a good two minutes before she let me button my jeans. By now, my penis was throbbing, but I knew I'd just have to try and relax during lunch. Paula didn't mention this interaction during the course of our lunch.

When she arrived for our next lunch, we went quickly into the sandwich shop. I saw her carrying a bag, but I didn't ask. I knew she would tell me about it when she was ready. After we sat down, she handed me the bag. "I'm glad to see you're wearing a baggy shirt ... you will need to be when you go into the men's room." Once inside with the door locked, I opened the bag to see that she had brought me a bra to wear during our lunch. I removed my shirt and slipped into the bra. Fortunately, it snapped in the front. After putting my shirt back on, I checked myself in the mirror to see that it wasn't noticeable. I buttoned my shirt up to the collar before returning to the table.

Paula's smile was immense. "You only have to wear this when I specifically tell you to, ok?" I nodded. She leaned forward and unbuttoned the top three buttons of my shirt. I could feel my face begin to blush. When the waitress brought our lunch, she paused for a moment when she looked at me before turning away.

"Paula, I think she saw the bra."

"Maybe she did. If you care that much, maybe you shouldn't wear such pretty things at lunch. I wouldn't worry about it." The eating part of the lunches had become routine by this time. Although, the confining undies did make me a bit uncomfortable in a good way.

When the waitress brought our check, she bent down and spoke to Paula, "You're friend's kind of cute, but you should tell him that light shirts don't go with dark delicates." Then she smiled at me and walked away.

I was humiliated, but Paula just laughed and smiled at me. I got up and went to the men's room to change. Even though I was humiliated, I couldn't believe how aroused I was at this moment. I just had to masturbate before I went back to work. I stripped down and stood facing the urinal. I stroked myself just a few times before I shot my load into the porcelain. Wiping up, I quickly changed and re-joined Paula at the table.

As we walked out to the cars, "You were in there a bit longer than usual. Any problems?"

"No, no problems at all."

Paula smiled a knowing smile, "I'm glad to hear that. Until next lunch,..."

I didn't hear from Paula for about three weeks, but this was pretty common with her. Then, one day she called and asked me to meet her in a couple hours for lunch. "Paula, I can meet you, but I don't have anything with me."

"That's ok. I always said I'd give you fair notice, just meet me at 11:30," and she hung-up the line. I met her outside the sandwich shop just before 11:30 and we went inside to order. It was a sunny day, so she suggested we go outside for lunch. I'm always up for sunshine. We had the patio to ourselves as we sat down with sandwiches in hand. After sitting, Paula dropped her napkin off the side of the table. "Do be a gent, and pick that up for me please." I bent under the table for the napkin. My head jerked up against the underside of the table with a "thud" when I looked across from me. Paula was sitting with her knees apart and her skirt hiked up to mid-thigh. I lingered under the table, gazing at the site Paula was knowingly presenting to me. Fortunately, their was enough sun light to illuminate the area between her thighs. I could see her well-trimmed blonde pubes against the folds of her skin. Her pleasure lips were visible to me from this close distance. I could feel my erection growing, just thinking about my view. After more than a minute, "Dean, I could really use my napkin. Can you reach it?" This time I didn't bump my head as I sat up and handed her the napkin. Paula accepted it with a blush and a smile. "I just wanted to let you know that I've had a lot of fun the past couple months and wanted to give you something in return."

"Paula, I don't know what to say. I've had a lot of fun playing the game also. The thing with the bra was a bit humiliating, but it was exciting. You don't mind if I drop my napkin a few times during lunch, do you?"

"Why, I'd be hurt if you didn't." Lunch was quite pleasant with me feeling like I was in control for a change. Surprisingly, my napkin fell from the table at least once every five minutes or so. I blamed it on the wind that wasn't blowing. By the fifth time, I could see droplets of moisture on Paula's golden pubes. She was definitely more aroused than even I. We were getting ready to leave when I asked if I could have one more viewing. With Paula's smile, I bent under the table. This time, she added a treat for me. Paula moved her left hand down between her legs and extended her index finger. Slowly, she stroked her aroused clit with a side-to-side motion with her finger as I watched in wonderment. When she stopped, I was ready to go.

We walked to the car without saying a word. When we got to her Sport Ute, I stopped to say good-bye for now. Paula pulled me close to her. Looking into her eyes for a moment, a silent conversation passed between us. Leaning into her, our tongues met for the first time. She pulled me tight against her body. Our kiss was long and passionate, tongues dancing with each other. The heat was as intense as any time I could ever remember in my life. I backed away and we both smiled. "Thanks for dessert," I said over my shoulder as I moved toward my car.

Two weeks later, Paula called to ask if I could make lunch the following day. When I told her I was free, she instructed me to meet her outside Seau's, but to be ready for her. I arrived early and went inside to change into the panties, then returned outside to stand and wait for her in the sunshine. Paula arrived right on time and grabbed by the arm and ushered me through the mall. I was curious as to destination, but I figured I find out when we got there. The silky fabric rubbing on my penis had me nearly erect by the time we neared our stop. I hit the breaks when I realized we were going into Frederick's. "I think it's time we buy you something new to wear. You did bring your Visa, didn't you?"

"I don't know about this Paula. You won't embarrass me, will you?"

"Now Dean, haven't I always taken care of you? Trust me. We'll just pretend that we're shopping for me, but feel free to voice your opinion if you see something you like."

As we walked inside, my erection nearly burst through my pants. I don't know if it was the thought of wearing something new, or just all the incredible things in the store. A very attractive sales girl greeted us as we walked into the store. "Hi, can I help you with anything today?"

Paula spoke, "I'm sure you will be able to in a few minutes, we're just looking around at the moment."

"My name's Sara. Let me know when I can help." She looked past Paula and right at me when she spoke. Sara was tall and thin with many curves in all the proper places. I could imagine her wearing any of the things in the store and looking very fine. She had very nice, round breasts that were accentuated by the blouse she wore.

Paula grabbed my hand as I lingered behind her. In a quiet voice she asked, "What would you like? This could be for us, or when you are home alone. We could get the basic bra and panties, a garter and stockings, or something like a teddy. Really there are so many choices." I had never told her that I wore the panties when I was home alone. I guess she really does know me quite well.

After a few minutes, we had picked two things, a red lacy teddy that snapped under the crotch and a green leather garter belt with matching crotch-less panties and stockings. I nearly died when Paula asked, "Sara. Is there somewhere we can try these on? Well, I can try them on, but my friend can give me his opinion." We were the only three in the store, but it sounded like Paula shouted at the top of her lungs.

Sara moved toward us to see our selections. "Those are both very nice. Might I make one suggestion?" She walked over to a rack on the wall and picked out the matching bra for the panties. The bra had circles cut out to expose the nipples.

Paula smiled at the suggestion and took the bra from her, "Now about that changing area?"

Sara pointed to the back of the store. "Behind the curtain is four changing stalls and a bench." The top of the curtain was probably five and half feet off the ground, and stopped about 18 inches from the floor. You should have privacy, it's pretty quiet this time of day. I checked my watch to see 1:45, the lunch crowd was gone and mid-afternoon was upon us.

Paula grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind her, "Come along silly, I really do want your opinion. Thanks, Sara."

"Let me know if I can get you anything else. I'll just be straightening up a few things."

As we walked through the curtain, Paula pointed to the bench, "Have a seat, I'll just be a moment." I exhaled deeply. I thought for sure she was going to make me try the items on in the store. Paula walked into the changing stall and pushed the door closed behind her, but not enough for it to close all the way. She left it open for me to watch her change. She kept her back to me the whole time she changed. The stall had three mirrors and I angled my neck trying to find a position that allowed me a frontal view, but without being too obvious. First, she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, followed by her bra. Next, she reached around and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She was not wearing any panties again today. Her creamy asscheeks looked right at me. They were so firm I wanted to reach out and touch them, but I dared not without her first telling me I could. I could not see her hand, but by the movements of her shoulders, I could tell she was touching herself. Her movements were soft and delicate. After probably thirty seconds, she bent over and picked up the green crotch-less panties. Stepping into them, she pulled them up over her hips to her waist. The fabric barely covered any of her asscheeks, I could only imagine the view from the front. Next, she attached the garter belt, then slowly rolled the stockings onto her legs. She was quite deliberate about fastening them to the garter. The last piece was the cut-out bra. In all, she took probably five minutes to change. I was mesmerized by her backside, my erection throbbing in my pants. She sexily ran her hands up the back sides of her thighs to her ass. "Dean, I'd really like to know your opinion." And with that, she suddenly turned around to face me. I almost shot my load then and there.

12