Lunch with Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
motatin
motatin
3 Followers

The only one who had not had a dick in her at this point was Popeye, who was watching the whole thing with eyes as big as saucers. While Linda caught her breath the guys began to tease him, but she told them to shut up. She went over to Popeye and took him with a hand on each side of his head, and pulled his face into her tits, rubbing them against him. A bulge was growing in his pants, and she unzipped his fly and took his prick out of his pants and began to stroke it gently. It grew and grew. She went down on her knees and took him in her mouth, giving him a gentle, slow blowjob. Then she undressed him, and lay down on the floor on her back and pulled him down on top of her, guiding his cock into her pussy. He began to drive into her, harder and faster, and she matched him stroke for stroke with thrusts of her hips, all the while moaning and saying “that’s it, baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard” until he came with a great gasping cry and collapsed onto her. She held him tenderly, stroking the back of his head. “Was that your first time” she asked. He nodded yes. “I hope it was good for you” she said.

“Oh God yes”, he answered, “that was amazing”.

“Sit back and catch your breath, honey” she replied, “it ain’t over yet”.

Linda was true to her word. The afternoon seemed to go on forever. They all kept on taking turns on her as I watched in horror and fascination. I kept pounding beers and smoking more pot. Linda kept coming back for more. They pounded her doggy style and I watched her butt jiggle and her big tits swaying back and forth. They turned her over and fucked her missionary style, and I got to watch another man’s cock sliding in and out of her hairy blonde pussy. They fucked her up the ass, and she begged for more. She took Cookie in her mouth, then guided his fat cock between her tits. He fucked her between the tits just like he wanted, while she licked the tip every time it came near her mouth. Finally he came all over her face and neck. She cleaned him up and swallowed it, just like with the others.

Once, when she was sitting in Littlejohn’s lap, riding up and down on his big dick, Cookie came up behind her and stuffed his prick up her ass, making her into a Linda sandwich. They picked her up and together slid her up and down on their dicks while she hung her head back and screamed.

Another time I remember that Littlejohn had her upside down, her thighs on his shoulders, his face buried in her snatch while he fucked her asshole with his fingers and pounded his cock into her face.

No matter what they did, she was game for it, even eager. They covered her with their cum, on her butt, over her face and tits and back. She kept licking their cum off herself, then licked their cocks clean, even after they had been up her ass. They fucked my sweet wife all afternoon long, alternating between doing her and doing another beer and another joint. They came in her face, on her tits, in and on her ass, and anywhere else they could find. I guess they all must have had her in every hole, at least once, if not several times. You would think they would have been spent by all the sex, but I guess the beer and pot and watching her with each other rejuvenated them, and they kept coming back for more. I kept smoking more pot and drinking more beer. Eventually I gave up and went up to my room because I could not take it anymore. Even with all the beer I could not fall asleep, what with my unexpected horniness and the sounds of the orgy still going on full tilt downstairs. Finally I could not stand it anymore, I pulled out my prick and jerked myself off viscously, sending a huge shot of cum halfway across the room when I came. Then I finally fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke late. I had a wretched hangover. Linda was in the bed beside me, sleeping with this sweet expression on her face. She was all cleaned up, but still naked. I felt weird, part scared, part angry, and part horny as hell. I lifted her up onto her knees with her ass in the air and her face in the pillows, and rammed my instant hardon deep into her twat. She awoke with me pounding her silly. “Yes. Oh, yes” she yelled, “fuck me, fuck your dirty slut wife, fuck my brains out. Fuck me in the cunt, fuck me in the ass, fuck me in the mouth” she screamed. I did.

Afterwards we talked. It was awkward at first. She was shy and scared, but when she realized that I was not going to go ape on her, she relaxed a bit. “Did you ever have a fantasy” she asked me, “something you would love to do, but you never really expect it to happen? Like maybe being a race car driver or football hero or something?” I nodded yes. “Well, I always had this fantasy about being gang banged by a bunch of guys. I never thought it could really happen, but yesterday, I don’t know if it was the pot or what it was, but I suddenly realized that it could actually happen if I let it. I didn’t plan for it to go that far, it just sort of happened. Once I started, I just couldn’t stop. I didn’t want to stop.”

“How do you feel about it now?” I asked.

“Embarrassed. Disgusted. Ashamed. Dirty. And hot. I get horny as hell just thinking about it”

“Would you do it again?” I asked.

“I don’t know, would you let me if I wanted to?”

“What about me?” I inquired.

“I guess I would have to let you do it with other women too, wouldn’t I? That would only be fair, wouldn’t it?”

“I sure as hell think so” I responded. And our life has never been the same since.

motatin
motatin
3 Followers
12