Lunchtime

Story Info
Wife finds strange sounds coming from the bedroom.
1.5k words
3.52
164k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the car rolled to a stop and became silent, Amdré's mind raced. He had been thinking about it all day. It had made work nearly impossible to do, and he couldn't get away from his desk. The cold keys cloashed with his pounding blood that raced through his palms. He nearly dropped them as he stepped out of his car.

After slamming the door behind him, André quickened his pace and fumbled for the right key to let himself into the house. His briefcase fell to the floor, next to the pile of mail that no one had picked up. Glancing behind him, André lunged at the door, and it slowly closed silently behind him. He kicked off his shoes and tried not to trip on the hardwood stairs in only his socks. André could easily feel the hard wood as he pushed the door to his bedroom open.

He loosened his tie at threw it in the general direction of the sitting chair, without even untying it. His belt was a little more difficult, and grunted as he couldn't undo it right away, but it soon joined the tie. And likewise with his shirt, and pants, and socks. Glancing in the mirror, André admired his own hard-on beneath his boxer shorts and slapped at it, watching it bounce up and down like a diving board. In a fluid motion, the boxers shorts came off and slid along the mirror and fell silently to the floor.

Andre hopped on the large king size bed that he loved coming home to every day. Knocking the bottle of lotion that was conveniently kept at the side of the bed, he grasped the bottle of baby oil and pointed the small opening at his stiff rod, a couple inches above his head. Closing his eyes, Andre squeezed his fingers slightly and his body tingled as the oil dripped and bathed his manhood in its goodness.

Feeling the entire length and girth of his cock, Andre began caressing his cock with his left hand, and spread more oil to his balls and the inside of his legs. This was what he had been waiting for, this was what he wanted. He never felt better than after he had given himself a good workout. His cock stood stiff in the air, and the oil glistened in the daylight that came streaming through the open second floor window. The left hand, what the Italians call the "sinister" hand, began doing quite a number on Andre's pole. First he let his four fingers slide along the far side of it while his thumb rubbed the closer side. The four fingers rubbed the area just under the head on the far side, right at his favorite spot.

Andre's toes curled and his body bounced with his movements, and he felt captivated by the raw feelings that overtook his body. His other hand, ran the length of his chest and found itself pressing the base of his cock, sending Andre into a grunting fit of joy. His grunts became more and more regular, as he matched the caresses of his balls with a tight and rhythymic pumping of his cock. His grip grew tighter and tigher, and faster and faster, always ending with a playful brush of his head against his hand. Andre threw his head back and thrust his hips into his awaiting hand. The bed bounced and shook, the floorboards creaked, and Andre's growls were all that echoed off of the high-ceilinged room.

Jessica clicked off her cell phone as she stepped through the front door, which was unlocked. The front door should have been locked. Her eyes scanned for evidence of her husband's presence, whom she was supposed to meet at home for lunch. She spotted his briefcase near the door, and the pile of mail that had been ignored. His shoes were not placed neatly side-by-side, as they usually were, but looked like they were kicked off in a hurry. She called out for him, and poked her head in the kitchen, and could not find him anywhere.

She slipped off her heels and placed them along with Andre's shoes, near the staircase. As she started up the stairs, she called his name again, and slowly walked up the stairway, sliding her hand along the banister as she walked. There was no reply, but there was definately something going on. She paused, unsure whether to be afraid or to be angry. She heard grunts that were distinctly those of Andre's, but there were no other sounds. Was fucking another woman? Was there a robber?

Glad that she had removed her shoes, she crept in her stocking-clad feet toward the bedroom door. She had nothing to fight off an intruder with. She was but a petite woman, with a subtely sexy body. Her 34C breasts were often concealed behind her high class business suit and her black garter belt was only for the private enjoyment of her husband, Andre. Jessica held her breath as she pushed the door silently further open from it's half-cocked position.

She stood there, in total silence. Well, it would have been silent had her handsome husband not been banging himself and his meat up and down on their bed, making all sorts of primal noises. Andre couldn't see her, his eyes were closed, and even if he had had his eyes open, he probably would have assumed it was part of his own orgasmic fantasy. Her panties started to moisten slightly. She had seen her husband masturbate before, but never like this. She had never seen anyone so completely enraptured in a simple act of pleasure. His entire body was completely enraptured in it. He grabbed and pumped at his shaft as if it were the only thing that were keeping him alive. He gasped for air as his hips thrust to meet the imaginary vagina, that grew tighter by the second.

Jessica could never seem too learn to touch Andre exactly the way he liked it, no matter how many times he showed her, and no matter how many times she had hands-on experience. She wished she could stay there forever, and without her doing anything, have her own wetness slowly drip down the sides of her panties. As she unclasp her hair, it fell down silently, and she placed the hairclip silently on the floor and ducked, like a secret agent on a commando mission, to the foot of her bed. She found at the base of the bed, as if discarded or fallen off and ignored, the bottle of Neutregena Body Lotion. She pushd the small faucet and squirted some into the palm of her left hand and darted a look up at Andre.

The head of his cock was purple, and his balls were so tight, you could bounce a rubber band off of them. She stood up, having doused both of her hands in lotion, and was ready to join in the fun. She stood over his cock, like an eagle admiring the handiwork that it would be about to execute. She waited for one of the regular pauses in his pumping, she knew he couldn't take this much, and every so often, he would let go of himself completely, catch his breath, and resume again. Her hands dove down just as he removed them, and his grunts turned to growls as he started thrusting as her wet hands grabbed the base of his cock. Her hands glistened up his shaft and his growls changed in pitch, and became moans. His cock recognized a new wet hole to fuck, and instinctively began pounding it.

She pushed his hips down and held them on the bed for a moment and then resumed her ride of his gorgeous cock. Her hands, still wet and slippery from the lotion she had greased them with, became hot and sticky as they mixed with the small amounts of precum which started to form on his head. Jessica's hands lowered to get closer to his rod, and began thrusting her hands over it, faster and faster she would go. With each cycle, her grip would get tigher and tighter, and Andre's moans would get louder and louder. He was going to cum very very soon and she could feel it.

Her wets hands flew like they had never flown before over his stiff cockmeat which throbbed with every inch she covered. She pointed the head toawrd his chest and felt her hands and his cock mesh into one and all of a sudden, it burst to life. White lightning shot from his head and splattered on his pillow by his neck, on his neck, and all up and down his chest. He screamed as he exploded all over himself and all she could do was smile at her handiwork. Her cum soiled fingertips stroked his balls and her right hand began milking the last of the cum as it came out in little spurts across his belly button.

Andre's body came in for a landing as her hands slowed down gradually and finally to a complete stop.

His eyes opened with a smile.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. "Yes!" she gasped.