Lunchtime Deposit

Story Info
High school grad gets lucky with older loan officer.
1.6k words
4.2
102.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so I didn't really lose my virginity until Spring Break of my senior year. I was eighteen and had gotten tired of all my friends talking about it; so I just "got it over with". Not a big deal. After that, I was pretty celibate as it was a bad experience. I didn't tell the guy I was a virgin, he just assumed I was really tight... anyway. Things got better when I graduated and got a job at one of the banks on town to save up money for college that fall.

I started out working as a teller, and one of the requirements was that you had to dress nicely. Well, nice to a high school graduate consisted of nice form fitting shirt and skirt (if not one that was a little too short). I had been gotten on a couple of times, but I had also caught the eye of an older loan officer upstairs. The first time I'd met him was when the loan staff had been having a meeting upstairs and the head teller took me around to introduce me to everyone. He just kept staring; I knew he'd be a problem.

Sure enough one day he asked me out to lunch. Not a big deal, just lunch with a coworker right? We went to a pizzeria and short of things to talk about I just sat there and played with my straw. Occasionally Steve would look over to me, his green eyes trying to sum me up. This was a bit awkward as he was thirty one and I was not quite nineteen yet. I turned my blue eyes toward my soda again and heard him laugh.

"You're so cute..."

After a couple of weeks of flirting around, he made his move. Instead of going to lunch one day he took me to his apartment and straight to his bed. Believe it or not, I wasn't as nervous as one might think and was completely ready for things to progress. I don't know, I suppose I just have a thing, or maybe it's a complex, for older guys. But I was ready to fuck him.

Ever wonder how it always ends up the girl is completely naked while the man still has clothes on? I think it comes from the older men knowing just how to do things, taking it slowly, letting the girl be the focus. I found myself lying on my back with Steve beside me and my 36C breasts in his face. This is one thing I've always been proud of; a size six waist and huge breasts. Apparently that's what he noticed, too. So there I was, lying completely naked next to a man who was twelve years older than me that I'd known for a few weeks. I was so ready for this.

He gently drew a circle around my nipple, making it stand on end then did the same for the other. It was obvious that I was going to be teased, and I was not used to this. I smiled as he hovered over me, then I went to help him unbutton his shirt to reveal a very muscular chest. I knew his arms were string; I'd laid my hands on them when flirting. Now that I saw them though, they sent a charge through me that I felt right in the core of my being and my pussy. I got wet at just the thought of those hands all over me and bit my lip in anticipation. Slowly, he leaned down to kiss my lips, but just barely brushed them before paying attention to my rock hard nipples. I grunted something, I think, and just pushed my body closer. This only made him leave the nipple.

By this time, I could feel some wetness seep through my pussy lips onto my legs which were still pressed together. I was going nowhere and it was apparent that Steve was in full control. When he leaned down to kiss me this time, it was hard and long. He pressed his body into mine and I could feel his hard cock through his pants on my leg. I think I was in heaven as he ran a hand lightly down my front to tickle the area of hair just above my pussy then back up to my face which he stroked gently. Before I knew it, he had shoved one of his knees between mine to get the open and he slid his hand in between them.

Now, I don't think I need to remind you that I was fairly novice at this stuff, but I quickly knew what he was going to do. He kissed me one more time before he took his mouth lower, to my breasts. I wanted to tangle my hands in his black hair, but we both had to go back to work so I left it undisturbed and used it to grab the comforter as he massaged my nipples. He looked back up to me and one hand made its way to the hair just above my pussy; he was watching my expression but my eyes were already closed and my breath labored. Slowly his hand slid over to my thigh then back to the hair before going over to the opposite thigh. I could smell myself getting worked up and he'd not done anything yet. Slowly but surely his deft hand reached my clit which immediately hardened. He followed the trail down to my leaking slit and even went further to my asshole then back up to my clit. I moaned audibly this time and felt his mouth on my stomach as he moved himself between my legs.

He made little kisses all the way down to my clit then lightly flicked it with his tongue before paying attention to my aching pussy. He seemed to just sit there and enjoy my smell before I felt his tongue run the length of my wet slit, tasting my juices. I hiked a leg over his shoulder to push him down onto me. He must have felt sorry for me because he immediately thrust his tongue inside my cunt as far as it would go. I know I screamed then. He forgot about teasing me as he licked and fucked my pussy with his tongue like he'd not done it in a while. It was the best thing anyone's ever done and I thought that it couldn't get better until he stuck his finger inside me. I jumped in surprise but his tongue was unyielding on my clit. Before I realized it, he has two fingers inside me and nibbled on my pulsating nub.

Slowly, he removed his hand and I felt a little pressure at the entrance of my ass. Of course I tensed up, but he was persistent and his finger was quite lubed, so there was little difficulty. I almost exploded on the spot but he backed off of my clit to pay attention to my nether regions.

"Turn over," he commanded softly.

I did as asked with my ass in the air and Steve underneath me. He still had a finger in my ass as he began to lick my twat again with a finger from his other hand in my now soaked pussy. Automatically, my hand reached for my breast and I began to twist my nipple. Two fingers in my pussy, he was making a 'come hither' motion hitting a spot that I'd only heard about. I'm glad that my face was smothered by a pillow or the neighbors would have heard me. I am sure I fucked his hands more than he was fucking me, but I couldn't help it. I had finally experienced an orgasm that was not self induced.

"Stay there," he said as he removed himself from under me.

I felt him get off the bed then heard the unbuckling of his belt and his pants hit the floor. He perched himself behind me on his knees and I felt the head of his cock against my throbbing pussy. With little effort it slid in and, as I'd never seen it before, I was very happy. I could tell it was big; a lot bigger than the boy who'd popped my cherry.

With slow motions he proceeded to stretch my pussy and bring me to another orgasm. I looked up and gripped the headboard for support but Steve reached underneath me, grabbed my breast and pulled me up to him. There I was, perched atop his dick with my head laid back on his shoulder. He touched my breasts, my stomach then my clit and slowly rocked us back and forth. Sighing, reached both arms behind me and around his neck which gave his hands free reign. He was an expert in the art of lovemaking. After a while of this, I needed something that was a little rougher.

I got off of him and laid on the bed, basically begging him to take me. He put my legs on his shoulders and was done with being gentle. With each thrust, he hit further and further inside my pussy and I was at last about to see the size of his cock. No wonder I felt like I was being ripped open; I doubted I could get my hand all the way around it. Just watching his rod pound me, my pussy juices glistening in the afternoon sun, all I had to do was reach down and stroke my clit to have one more orgasm. And that's all it took for him as well. Grunting, he slammed into me once more and I could feel his cock seizing inside me. He laid down next to me and we kissed gently.

"It's a shame we have to go back to work." I said.

It didn't take long for us to clean up and head back; we made sure it looked like we'd only eaten. Before we walked back into the bank he kissed me again with a promise for more in the near future.