Lunchtime Shopping

Story Info
Seduction in a supermarket car park at mid day.
10.4k words
3.19
79.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,434 Followers

It is strange the way that life can move on day by day, year after year and then suddenly change in an instant. I was happy, really happy but then something happened and I am still not sure how or why.

I met Joanne five years ago when she was twenty and still at university. She moved in with me in an incredibly short time and as soon as she got her degree we started buying a house together. After three years of what is officially classed as cohabitation we got married but felt no real compunction to do so. The fact was that after her sister gave birth to a little girl, Joanne got a bit broody and the wedding was a gesture towards clearing the decks so that in principle we were in a position to start our own family. Since then I have fought a sterling rear guard action, stressing the holidays and socialising we would need to sacrifice, so that two years on we have yet to hear the (welcome?) patter of tiny feet.

It would be wrong to bore you by going on at length about the beauty and figure of my wife. Suffice to say that I think she is very special and five years ago there were hordes of men who held the same opinion - even today Joanne gets far more than her fair share of admiring glances in the street. I work in Information Technology, largely concerned with designing web sites and she holds a reasonably responsible position with an insurance company. You will have realised that our combined remuneration was not to be sniffed but far too high a proportion was frittered away on pleasure. We were a favoured generation with a golden future spread before us.

That Friday evening I went home from work filled with anticipation because first thing Saturday morning we were booked to go for a long weekend in Paris. The first thing that I noticed being wrong was the absence of cooking smells because Joanne usually had a meal on the go by the time I arrived. She was sitting in the living room. Before I could speak she jumped up, half started to run towards me but stopped and instead backed away to her chair saying, "Please sit down Toby, there's something that I have to tell you."

The worst thing that I could think of was that we might have cocked up on the tickets for the weekend but humouring her I sat down as requested, smiling pleasantly. I did not stay smiling after she had said, "I've been unfaithful to you."

"When?" I gasped - the question had come out almost before I had comprehended what she had said.

"This afternoon - all afternoon."

I just could not take it in. It did not make sense - when had she had the opportunity. Stuck in this thought pattern I asked, "At work?"

Joanne shook her head. "With someone from work?" I pressed, an edge to my voice as I mentally worked through those of her male colleagues that I had met.

"It's nothing at all to do with work - it was a guy I met in the supermarket car park."

"What the fuck were you doing in the supermarket car park?"

"Toby you knew I was going. I popped out at lunchtime to get the stuff we would normally have got tomorrow. Friday is always the best day to go out at lunchtime from work because nobody is watching to see if you are back a bit late. So that is what I did - I walked round the aisles, filled the trolley, paid for it, pushed the trolley into the car park and then started loading all the carrier bags into the boot of the car."

"So, you suddenly thought to yourself, 'Instead of returning to work this afternoon I will go off with this man who standing here and let him shag my brains out'," I said, trying to make my voice very sarcastic.

"That is what happened more or less," Joanne said quietly.

"No, No, No," I protested, shaking my head violently, "- things just don't happen like that."

"It did happen almost exactly like you said, except that you missed out the details and I didn't actually think those thoughts."

"Who was he?"

"I don't know - I honestly don't know," Joanne said holding up her hands helplessly.

"Wait a minute," I said trying to get a grip on this crazy unbelievable story. "Please tell me slowly what happened from the moment that you started putting the bags in the boot."

"There was an empty space next to my car. The guy was leaning, half sitting on the back of his car in the next bay on. It was a dark blue Porsche, very low and very swish - to be honest, walking up I was more aware of the car than I was of him. While I was filling the boot with shopping I knew he was watching me and I was pretty sure that he was smiling but I took care not to look at him. When I shut the boot I had no choice because he was straight ahead of me and once I had looked I could not look away because he was very striking. He was over six feet six inches tall, heavily built with shiny black wavy hair and wearing a black leather jacket, T-shirt and tight blue jeans. I could not help noticing that he had the most incredible blue eyes. He was smiling and it made me feel warm all over, I felt as if I almost knew him and trusted him completely. "'Do you want to come with me?" he said and the moment he asked I knew that I did. I hadn't turned into some kind of Zombie Toby because I had the sense to lock the car and get my handbag out of the trolley - but then I just walked across and got into his car."

Earlier I had been almost light hearted, half believing that the story had got to be a wind up but now I was very sober - no matter how fantastic, my wife's words had the undoubted ring of truth. If I was to hear what happened at the end of that car journey, I needed something to stiffen my resolve because my throat was parched and my nerves as tight as a bow. I offered Joanne the alternative of coffee or alcohol and she picked the latter, which was my choice of necessity. When we were seated more comfortably than before, Joanne said apologetically, "It is not really fair to tell you any more love because it is bound to hurt you - but I really do need to tell somebody."

"Tell me," I demanded. "I want to know every fucking thing." It was an unfortunate choice of adjective.

"We drove for about fifteen minutes and pulled up in front of a row of large Victorian terrace houses. I thought that I knew this city well but I was very confused about which district we were in. He took me up to the second floor. Going off the car I had expected an apartment fitted out with the height of luxury but it wasn't. It was more like a student bed-sit and the operative piece of furniture that it contained was a bed. He walked over to the other side of the room, leaving me standing by the door. I did nothing but gaze round the room and out of the window. It was not trying to delay - I knew what he had taken me there for I and I knew that it was going happen but it would be only when he wanted it."

Joanne took a first sip from her glass. When I looked back at him he was naked and he looked magnificent. He was very muscular, all well defined and his skin all over was a golden bronze colour. I think that ancient Greek girls must have felt much as I did at that moment when God's came down off Mount Olympus to visit them. His penis was already fully erect and it was an incredible size. Do you remember Toby three years ago when we were watching that porn film and you insisted that the stars prick couldn't possibly be that big. You said that it was genetically impossible and that it had got to be a false extension worn for effect. Well this cock was even bigger and it wasn't thin like that one either. As he stood there it was already very stiff and sticking up, looking just like the ones you see in pictures of stallions. I wasn't frightened but I thought it would be impossible to get it all inside me. Since the invitation he had not said a single word to me so, trying to get a bit on conversion going, I asked him his name. 'What do you think it might be?' he said so I told him that he reminded me of pictures I had seen of Apollo. 'Then I shall be Apollo;" he told me and that is what I called him."

My wives lovely lips drew a longer draught from her glass. "If he had started kissing me or removing my clothes it would have easy because I could have left everything up to him but he just stood where he was, maintaining an amused kind of silence. The fact that he had removed his own clothing showed that he intended me to do the same. I turned to the side to do this, mainly to escape his stare, which was making me very self-conscious. My sweater came off first and I draped it over a chair where my jeans soon joined it - it had been impossible to remove them with any semblance of elegance. Then came my underwear. My bra was added to the other clothes but I turned to face him with my thong still clutched in my hand. I think that I had half planned to hold that garment protectively in front of my groin but once facing the front I let it fall to my feet. I had retained my heels, partly because I knew they displayed my figure better but mainly to make myself appear less of a miniature against his great height."

At this point I tried to say something but my throat closed up so that only a garbled sound came out. Joanne paused looking at my face but when I shook my head helplessly, she went on with her story. "We just stood looking at each other. I was able to take in what a superb physique he had but the whole of my attention was fixated on the massive thing between his legs and great balls the size of large lemons dangling underneath. I could physically feel his gaze passing over my skin like a warm caress and as his eyes touched each breast in turn; my already erect nipples swelled like ripe fruit and began to throb. When his hot look began to linger on my cunt it was too much. I was aware of a great void inside me that ached to be filled. Unable to stop myself, not wanting to stop my self, I walked forward and sank to my knees in front of him. I wanted to touch that wonderful cock more than I have wanted anything in my life."

Joanne stopped speaking, a look of distress on her face. "Toby, it's not right that any husband should have to sit and listen to this."

"Go on," I said through gritted teeth. My heart was pounding like a runaway train but I felt that I would die if she did not tell me everything.

"The second my lips touched his penis it felt like a surge of electricity had poured into me. I was smothering the head and shaft with kisses, frantically licking and kissing. It was too big to go in my mouth so I had to settle for licking round and round the glans and pushing the tip of my tongue into his slit - it was so big that I was able to wriggle it in quite a long way. All the time pre-cum was bubbling out of his cock as if from a warm spring and I could not get enough of it. When I was a child I read the word 'Ambrosia' and ever since I wondered what it tasted like - well now I know. It was out of this world, partly aphrodisiac but also a lot, lot more. It sent me crazy. The effect was rather like that of the drug Ecstasy but magnified a hundred, possibly a thousand times. I was so hot and wet between my legs that twin trickles of my cunt juice started making their way slowly down the inside of each thigh. My body and mind were already in a kind of delirium but this was to be only the start."

My wife's face was becoming very flushed and I knew I was witnessing a very pale echo of the passion that she had experienced that afternoon. While speaking she gave the impression of looking directly at me but I realised that her eyes were actually focussed on a point some a couple of inches above my head. Joanne took an extra large gulp from her glass. "Suddenly, Apollo swooped to lift me in his arms and lie me on the bed. I closed my eyes and spread my legs really wide thinking, 'This is where I get that long thick snake up inside me' but I was wrong. It was his lips that I felt on my lips and I don't mean my mouth. I don't know if he did something different from what you do Toby, or if his tongue was longer or if he just did it better but my whole body was suffused with a most incredible sensation and I had the most wonderful orgasm of my life. And that was only the first of a series. Later in different ways he gave me others of equal magnitude and wonder but somehow subtly different. When he eventually lifted his head I hoped, 'Now I get fucked' but again I was wrong - it was as if he was tormenting me by deliberately delaying that magic moment. We lay for ages taking it in turns to lick and kiss every single inch of each others body. I certainly was not watching the clock but have worked out since that I must have been with him naked for over an hour and been made to cum an incredible number times without him bringing that fabulous organ anywhere near my aching twat."

I held up my hand to stop my wife then, but lest she should think I wanted her to cease her story, I quickly collected her empty glass and mine and walked with some difficulty over to the drinks cabinet. While there I took the opportunity to wipe some of the perspiration from my brow using one of our purloined bar towels. As I sat down Joanne remarked in a factual voice, "When I used to read of natives or primitive people worshipping totems and other phallic symbols I didn't believe it. I couldn't understand anybody wanting to worship something like a penis but now I can - when I got on my knees between Apollo's legs it was an act of pure reverence."

Possibly because I found the sentiment just expressed more offensive than the catalogue of sexual activity, I said rather nastily, "I assume that he did eventually get round to screwing you?"

"Yes, he did. I'm just getting to it now - that is if you still want me to continue," Joanne said simply, her eyes meeting mine for the first time since the start of her recitation."

At my confirmation she said, "I was getting worried that he was not going to - I thought he might have decided his cock was just too big for me to take. I said, 'Please fuck me.' I think that was what he had been waiting for because he got up and placed himself between my legs. Even then he paused with his cock not quite touching my slit. Except that it wasn't a slit anymore - I could sense that I had a gaping hole there as the lips of my twat reached out trying to suck him inside. 'Give it to me,' I begged, 'Make it all go in."

I had just about accepted that this man had fucked my wife but had mentally excused her on the basis that he had forced her, either physically or by the power of his seduction technique. To know that she had invited him to penetrate her and in such a blatant way made what I was about to hear even harder to bear.

"Very carefully he put his penis into me and I felt my poor vagina stretching to accommodate its great girth. At the start I felt as if I was being split in two and could not think of a more wonderful way to die. When it was in I felt so stretched and so very full and thought to myself that this was what was really meant by 'being possessed'. When he started thrusting, the in and out motion was not rough and could have been much more than an inch but that didn't matter because it felt fantastic. Great waves of sensation flooded over me in succession and smaller tingles of pleasure seemed to radiate to every part of my body. I don't know how many times he made me cum but the orgasms were like peas popping out of a pod and every one was far larger than anything I have had with you. At one point I was definitely screaming with the pleasure and I know I used a lot of dirty words urging him on but he eventually slowed down and stopped without having ejaculated himself. I was so glad about that because I wanted as much solid poking as I could get before he came to a natural conclusion. During this brief rest, I puzzled that he had managed to get that long column of male flesh inside me so quickly and looking down I saw the reason, for several inches of that gorgeous cock were still outside my willing cunt. I may have been premature in congratulating myself at having managed to take it all but I immediately set about rectifying the situation. Spreading myself even wider I demanded, 'I want every single inch inside me - just keep pushing until it's all in, I don't care how much it hurts me'. I think that it had become a challenge."

My heart was at rock bottom - after this would she even notice when I put my dick in her? After this would I ever be able to satisfy her again? After this, could any man ever satisfy her again?

"Apollo smiled down at me and said, 'Sweet creature, I am here to give you pleasure and also take a modicum for myself but it is not my intention to damage you in any way. Only you can know how much of my person you can safely take inside your lovely body.' I did not like being patronised especially as I felt he had cheated me. 'I can take every fucking inch and I'll prove it to you,' I told him angrily. At my urging he got onto his back with me on top and his cock still well embedded inside me. I made him pass me the pillows and these I pushed under my knees to raise myself up, then I was ready to make good my boast. If his prick had been at all soft it would have been an impossible task but it was like a rod of iron, as it had been right from the start. Straight away I got almost another two inches of his organ inside me simply by pushing my pelvis down but this gave the impression that the task would be far easier than it eventually turned out to be. My trouble was that extremely tight fight which made it difficult to effectively apply the weight to force my body down. After some trial and error, I found that by moving my hips in a swivelling motion, I could gradually work his penis further into me. It wasn't easy. Every time that I gained and inch, I pulled myself up and bounced a little to work lubrication into the newly liberated area of my vaginal passage. One of these times I almost cried because I had closed up again and had to re-conquer that section. I also had to take longer and longer rests. Apollo lay with his hands behind his head, sending an occasional electrical spasm or muscular twitch up his rod to encourage me whenever I began to feel dispirited. Eventually after over twenty minutes of struggle, I could feel his pubic hair meshing with mine. I was sweating freely and trembling all over with the pain and effort, but the feeling of exhilaration that I felt must be the same as that of standing on the summit of Everest. I don't think even my double first gave me more satisfaction."

As she related this last bit, my wife's face glowed with a continuing sense of achievement but the knowledge that she had managed to make that man's obscenely oversized organ penetrate further inside her body than mine could ever hope to go, hardly made me eager to rush forward with congratulations. I took a long drink from my glass to escape the need to comment at all.

"I felt that he was part of me with a solid column of his flesh embedded right up the centre of my body. But then again, at the same time I could believe that my whole body had turned into an extension of his cock and that if he happened to ejaculate at that moment, the cum would come gushing out of my mouth. It was a fantastic feeling. I wanted to feel the whole long length moving inside me but I was too exhausted. Apollo saw my problem and gently rolled me until he was on top but even then he did not start thrusting. Instead, in what had to be muscular control, he pulsated his cock so that it stated rhythmically expanding and contracting. I became delirious with sensation, cumming continually with one orgasm merging into the next. It was heaven and I wanted it to continue forever but fairly abruptly he pulled his penis back to the depth of penetration at which I had started my big effort. I begged him not to stop but he explained, 'I have a load of hot semen that is overdue for release and I am only making room for it to go' I held my breath and waited. Toby, I wanted his cum inside me so much - I wanted to feel it gushing out of him directly into my womb."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,434 Followers