Lupine Mountain Ch. 02

Story Info
Darla's adventure continues with new friends.
2k words
4.44
48.8k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thanks to remittancegirl for editing this story

*

She was warm and hungry. She could hear two men arguing close by. Darla slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She realized that she was wrapped in a thick fur blanket. *Well that accounts for why I am warm. Where am I? * she wondered. Darla slowly scanned the room with her wide blue eyes. The room is more like cave, with stone walls and an opening. A built-in fireplace contained a roaring fire. She was in the corner of this large cave. To her right was a door and straight ahead was the opening of the cave. It was covered with a bearskin. That was where the voices were coming from.

Darla could feel the fur rubbing against her breasts and belly. It felt so erotic that she rubbed her mound into it before she realized that she was naked beneath it. It didn't bother her much. All she cared about was the feel of the fur rubbing her most intimate spots. Her hand started to massage her breast while she undulated on the fur. It was becoming coated with her love juices. Needing something more substantial than the rubbing, she brought her unoccupied hand down to her dripping pussy.

Darla sifted through the short curls over her mound, scratching lightly with her nails. Her fingertips ran over her weeping opening, before a finger plunged in. Darla's pussy muscles gripped her finger tight. She started to thrust her finger rapidly into her pussy. Darla could feel her orgasm coming on; her body began to tremble. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Suddenly, the bearskin was pushed aside and a group of six women walked in, carrying food and other bundles. The women were practically naked, except for a bikini-like top and a loincloth, both made of fur. Darla tugged the covering up to her neck and her face turned bright red with embarrassment, as she pulled her hand away from her between her legs. Her hand was shiny with her juices.

The women did not speak. They placed the bundles and food on the floor by the fireplace. They moved towards Darla with purpose, their eyes determined.

Darla pulled the blankets tighter around her naked body. "Who are you? Where am I? Wait, what are you doing? No, don't!" she exclaimed as one woman grabbed the blanket from her and pulled it away. The other five women pinned her down to the bed of furs.

Just as Darla was on the verge of panicking and screaming for help, one woman with green eyes and mahogany red hair, spoke. "We are here to prepare you. Please cooperate. It will be so much easier for you if you do," she said. She snatched Darla's hand (the one that was rubbing her pussy) and licked the juices off. She closed her eyes and seemed to savor the taste.

"She is a virgin," she whispered to the others. They all nodded, with awed looks on their faces. "Prepare me for what?" Darla asked in a scared voice. Another woman, a blue-eyed blonde, spoke up, "You are to be bathed and fed. We are here to help you. All questions will be answered afterwards."

By now, Darla's stomach was growling. The food smelled delicious, while she smelled rank. She decided to cooperate to get what she wanted.

"Can I eat before I bathe?" Darla asked. The women nodded and a tall brunette brought the food over to her. It was a venison stew, with potatoes, carrots, and peas. Darla ate greedily, trying to remember when she had last eaten. She sighed and put the bowl down when there was nothing left in it.

"Are you ready to be bathed now?" a different redhead asked. Darla nodded and was helped to her feet by the women. They led her to a door to her right. A raven-haired woman rushed back to the bundles and separated one from the others. She grabbed it and hurried to the door. The blonde-haired woman opened the door and gestured for Darla to go ahead of her.

Darla took one step into the room and stopped. It was a hot spring chamber. There were candles everywhere casting a romantic glow. There were at least four different pools. Each had a bench placed by the shallow end. There seemed to be shelves in the pools. *Different levels for different things,* Darla thought, as her mind conjured a picture of a couple making love on one of the shelves. Her body responded to the image and heated up. Darla was embarrassed by her reaction and hoped no one saw it.

The women tugged her towards one pool and Darla gratefully sank into the hot water. She closed her eyes as the heat relaxed her sore muscles. The blonde poured lavender oil into the pool. The scent wafted up and Darla inhaled the calming scent. It settled the chaos in her mind. "What are you names? I can't keep calling you by your hair color," Darla asked. "I am Aideen," the woman with the mahogany red hair. Darla opened her eyes and looks at Aideen. Her hair was long, cascading down to her firm buttocks and hiding her plum sized breasts. She seemed shorter compared to the others, but she was still tall compared to Darla's 5'1" frame.

Darla then realized that three of the women were naked and in the pool with her. She could not seem to summon the energy to protest.

"My name is Fiona," said a tall woman with hair so blonde it was almost white. Fiona's hair was cut close to her skull and spiky; it hid nothing from Darla's eyes. Her breasts were like peaches, firm and small. Her stomach was sculpted and Darla could not help feeling a twinge of envy at the sight of her abdominal muscles. The triangle of hair between Fiona's muscled thighs was only a shade or two darker than the hair on her head.

Darla looked at Fiona and Aideen intently. They had started to move closer to her with rags and soap in their hands.

"I am called Rose," another redhead said. Her hair was the color of a blood-red rose. It curled around her apple-sized, rosebud-tipped breasts. She was also tall and sculpted. Rose was the personification of a rose. Even her eyes were the color of a rose's stem. "And I am just as prickly," Rose said, reading Darla's mind.

Darla looked at the other women, who were dressed and sitting on the bench.

"The older woman is called Ciara. She is a healer," Rose said as Glenna waved and smiled.

"The brunette is Alanna. She is shy," Aideen said. Alanna smiled sweetly and ducked her head.

"And the black-haired lady is called Branna," Fiona finished, and Ciara smirked and nodded.

Fiona ran the soapy rag over Darla's graceful neck and shoulders. Meanwhile, Aideen started to wash her feet and legs . Rose was washing her stomach and breasts. Long, slow strokes that ignited Darla's body. The effects of the almost-orgasm were still in her veins. The stroking of her body got her blood pumping and her body was ready for the delayed orgasm. The way they washed Darla was almost reverent, as if she were a goddess. Ciara, Alanna, and Branna sat on the stone bench and watched.

Rose stroked Darla's breasts in circles; wide at the base, but they were getting smaller and smaller until she reached Darla's nipples. Rose didn't touch the nipples, which just made Darla want it more. Her breasts swelled and her nipples hardened. Rose moved on the Darla's stomach. Slow circles that gently massaged and wiped away dirt and sweat. The gentle strokes only further aroused Darla.

Aideen slowly stroked the cloth up Darla's legs. She rubbed in long caresses, cleaning the skin and leaving it pink and glowing. Aideen caressed the outside of Darla's thighs and slowly moved around to the insides. The strokes soon were at Darla's pussy. Her body arched, wanting the stroking to continue onto her pussy and relieve the ache that had grown.

Fiona started to wash Darla's hair, gently massaging the soap into it, and then rinsing the suds out. She added oil and massaged Darla's scalp, rubbing it in and the tension out. When she rinsed the conditioner out, Fiona pulled Darla's hair back into a bun and secured it on the top of her head, so she could enjoy the water and let her hair dry at the same time. Then, Fiona kissed Darla's shoulders and neck, sucking on the skin, drawing a moan from Darla.

Aideen started to caress Darla's pussy, while Rose played with her nipples . Darla arched her body; she was close to orgasm now. Rose rubbed her hard nipples before taking them between her fingers and tugging a bit. She twisted them and pulled them away from Darla's body. Darla moaned and asked for more. "Please, harder. Oh, gods, YES! Like that, just like that. God, don't stop!" Rose raised the breast in her hand and bent her head. She sucked Darla's nipple into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue.

Fiona was sucking on a spot on Darla's neck; it was one of her hot spots. Her neck arched, offering Fiona all that she could reach. Aideen rubbed her clit and opening. Darla's love juice was dripping from her pussy and onto her thighs. She was on the verge of an orgasm. Aideen slid a finger into her pussy and played with her anus. Darla arched her hips into Aideen's hand as Rose sucked on her nipples. Fiona moved to Darla's other breast and started to suck on that nipple. She and Rose established a rhythm of sucking and biting. Aideen picked up the rhythm too. She started to thrust her finger into Darla's pussy in time with the sucking and biting Rose and Fiona were doing to her breasts. Aideen slowly slid another finger into Darla's tight pussy as she started to slide an additional finger into her anus. Aideen started a faster rhythm. She thrust her fingers in and out of Darla's pussy and ass simultaneously. She hit Darla's g-spot with each thrust.

"I can't resist the smell of her pussy," Aideen said to the others. She leaned down until her mouth was level with Darla's opening. Aideen stuck her tongue out and lapped at Darla's cream. "Gods, she tastes so sweet." She buried her head between Darla's thighs and shoved her tongue deep into Darla's cunt. Aideen replaced her tongue with her fingers and started to suck on Darla's clit. On Aideen's deepest thrust Rose and Fiona bit down of Darla's nipples. Darla arched her whole body and came with a flood of cream and a scream. She nearly passed out from the pleasure.

As Darla came down from her orgasmic high, she realized the women had placed her on a shelf that was barely in the water. Ciara was rubbing lavender oil into her skin. All six women helped her out of the pool and Fiona took down her hair. Branna brushed it until it shined. Then, Ciara, Branna, and Alanna took their clothing off. Darla was surrounded by six naked women. *What the hell is going on? And what just happened?* Darla wondered.

The women all stared intently at Darla. They seemed to be assessing her. Simultaneously, they all nodded satisfied.

"You have been prepared. It is time," Aideen said, solemnly. All six women screamed in pain. Their jaws grew long and wide to accommodate their new sharp teeth. Once graceful and soft hands turned into cutting claws. Their delicate ears grew long and pointy. Fur sprouted out of their skin. The women fell to the floor, writhing in pain. Their muscles and bones seemed to expand and contract, adjusting to their new shapes. Their tailbones extended into tails and more fur pushed up from the new skin. Darla looked at the six wolves. All had the same color hair and eyes as the six women. "What is going on? What have I been prepared for? Time for what?" Darla asked, confused.

The wolf with black fur and silver eyes like Branna's replied, "It is time for your initiation. It is time for your marriage."