Lust For June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers

"Yeah, I know. I guess you'd better come up and kiss me." She turned over to face me as I climbed up the bed. We were both disappointed that we couldn't experience a little more quality foreplay and both wished we had cut that last bowling game short. We flung our arms around one another and tried to swallow each other's faces again. Suddenly I found myself on my back, I don't even know how I got there, and she was so smooth.

There she is suddenly on top of Me., kissing me. She sits up some bracing herself with a hand on my chest as she puts my dick against her clit and begins fucking my dick with her clit. I can barely see her riding on the length of my cock. She is obviously enjoying it as she sits up straighter and gets a rhythm going. It feels so good that I am afraid I will cum on my own stomach. I look up and her boobs are bouncing in perfect time to her movement across my pecker.

As June cums for the first time while on top of me she rises up and impales herself on my pole. Her pussy feels so tight and hot against my cock. She smiles broadly at me as she agonizingly slowly moves up and down my length. She knows she is driving me wild. As she moves one hand to her clit and reaches the other under her own ass to play with my balls she picks up the speed some. As she got even faster I began meeting her thrusts with my hips then reached and fondled her boobs. I got a bit carried away with her boobs as I tugged and twisted on them very roughly. Between heavy breaths June told me, "That feels so good, but just a little more gentle. Oh you feel so good inside me."

"Oh June, I have wanted you for so long, Oh my this is good."

"Oh, sweet baby, cum in my pussy."

"Fuck me, oh yes you are so sexy." I felt the tell tale signs of my impending orgasm and thrust harder into her golden twat. I erupted like a volcano deep inside her cunt; it may have been the hardest I have ever cum. She dismounted me and sat beside me as we basked in the afterglow of sweet sex. I sat up beside her and held her close and happened to see the clock by the side of the bed. It was past time to go, so I gave her a quick kiss and we hurriedly got dressed.

On the drive home she told me that she had been waiting for this for a year. She wanted me to make the first move as she was truly worried about the age thing and my wife, and wanted to make sure that I really was in to it. The kiss at the bowling alley was planned as she intended to kiss me as soon as something good happened so she had an excuse. The couch was my final test if after the talk there I was still sure she would have sex with me.

She said she had to kiss me at the bowling alley as all of my previous attempts at showing interest had been so damn feeble someone had to get this thing moving. Instead of asking about body parts I should have just been straight forward with her. Now, I was a little mad at myself as I missed out on several months of great sex.

As we pulled into my driveway we decided to meet again in a week. She picked me up from the office and walked straight into her bedroom. We embraced and removed one another's clothes. While we duplicated most everything from the prior week it was just as exciting. The major exception was that this time I got to lay her on her stomach and kiss every bit of her ass. I lovingly explored her crack and asshole with my hands. I got hard just seeing her puckering hole surrounded by the blonde peach fuzz. She wrapped her legs around me as I kissed deeply into her asshole. After this we knew these wonderful times together would have to continue.

Over the last two years our affair has been difficult to carry out. We meet once or twice a week for about an hour at lunch. We literally have some foreplay in the car on the way to her bed. June doesn't really love these sessions but, looks forward to our once monthly full afternoon of pleasing each other. Once in a while my wife will be out of town for her job and we get some quality extra time.

June knows I am still devoted, overall, to my wife. As a result, in the last few months she has started dating again. Most of the guys have been younger than her and she is having a really good time. She might be getting serious about one of them. I know that this beautiful affair is doomed soon, as it should be, but it sure has been one of the very most memorable events of my life, older women rock!

hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers
12