Lust for Lori Ch. 04

Story Info
Stepdaughter & father adventures continue.
1.5k words
4.44
171.2k
7
1

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the next month Bill continued lavishing attention on Lori.

He would come home and catch her sunbathing. When they were alone he would ask to see her tan lines. Lori would pull her bottoms down and listen to his comments about her fine ass. Bill would often catch Lori and Gail together in their swimsuits and make comparisons of their figures. If he favored Lori's build over her mom's, Gail would pout the rest of the day. Lori would see Bill making it up to Gail by playing with her all evening. Lori once caught them in the kitchen. She had started in the back door only to stop upon hearing groans. Lori peeked around the door and saw that Bill had Gail sitting on the counter stool with her bikini bottoms down. Bill was busy licking Gail's pussy. Gail came quickly and wanted to go to the bedroom and fuck. Bill put her off, using the excuse that the kids would interrupt. Frustrated Gail yanked her bottoms up and went to the shower.

Lori entered the kitchen and grinned at Bill. As soon he heard the shower running, he grabbed Lori and pulled her swimsuit completely off. Bill sat her on the very same stool that her mom had been on. He wasted no time in burying his tongue in Lori's sweet snatch. From his position he could look up and see those perfect teenage tits. He reached up and squeezed them and rolled her nipples too. Lori took a bit longer than Gail to reach her orgasm. But when she came she nearly squirmed off the stool.

Bill stood up and pulled out his hard cock. Lori knew what to do. She knelt in the kitchen floor and took hold of Bill's erection. Pulling the foreskin back, she ran her tongue along the sensitive underside. Bill moaned and stuck it in her mouth. Lori used her lips, tongue, and hand on Bill. When the two of them heard the shower stop they increased their tempo. Bill fucked Lori's face while she jacked his cock off. When he let go, he pulled it from her mouth and shot a huge load over those tits he had been staring at. Bill was stuffing his cock back into his pants as Lori went down the stairs (still naked) and Gail was coming out of the bathroom.

One Saturday morning Bill put his master plan in action. He started by visiting Lori's room to wake her up, His hand in her panties and his tongue on her tits did a good job of that. He even pulled out his cock and had her lick on it a while. When Bill was satisfied she was good and horny he left her room. Damn! Lori thought that's not like him. The only fault with step one of Bill's plan was, he now had a raging hard on. He though of climbing back in bed with Gail. Fucking her would take care of his condition. Bill decided to forgo this plan of action. He wanted to be as horny as possible for what was hopefully to come later.

He woke Gail and told her he was going to take care of the hunt club for a few hours.

Gail said, "I thought we were going out this afternoon." Bill told her to get herself all fixed up and meet him at the bar around 2:00 p.m. Gail smiled and tried to entice him back to bed. Bill gave her hairy pussy a squeeze and left the house.

Bill had no intentions of going to the hunt club that day. He stopped at another bar he frequented in his single days. As he walked through the door at Rosie's, he noticed the usual goings on. Down at the end of the bar, where it was particularly secluded, Bill noticed a woman and two men. Being a favored customer Bill was allowed to approach. As he took a seat near the corner of the bar, Bill had a good view of what was going on. The woman was seated with her back to the bar and had a man on each side of her. Bill could see her top was open and her mini skirt was pushed up to her waist. She had a huge pair of tits, which were being fondled and squeezed by her two companions. Her neatly trimmed bush was there for all to see too. One of the men stepped in front of her and pulled his cock out. Bill watched as he slid it in her wet pussy. Bill took his place along side of her and began playing with her big tits. After a while she slid off the barstool and bent over it. The second guy stuck his hard cock in her mouth. Bill reached under her and played with those big swinging knockers. The two she was servicing changed places several times. Each one saving his load for her mouth. When they were done she turned and rubbed Bill's hard dick through his pants.

"How about you now?" she asked Bill He grabbed her ass and pulled her to him and chewed her hard nipples.

Bill said. "Believe it or not, I'm going to pass this time. I've got big plans for later today and I'm going to need all my strength." The woman was about to complain when another of the regulars appeared and hauled out what must have been a 12 inch cock. She jumped up on the stool and spread her legs. Bill stood and stroked his painful erection while watching this girl take on that monster meat. She would groan loudly when he pushed it deep. Her two original friends had renewed erections and was busy sucking her tits. Bill decided he could take no more and left to meet Gail.

At 2:00 p.m. sharp, Gail entered the bar. Bill noticed she was wearing a skin tight jumpsuit that belonged to Lori. Bill wouldn't dare tell her that it looked a hundred times better on Lori's tight ass than it did hers. Bill had made a prior arrangement with the bartender, (friend of his) to mix Gail's drinks a little stronger today. After a couple of drinks Bill suggested they move to a booth. Gail quickly agreed.

As if some sort of bonus for him, Gail said, "The kids have all gone to a friends house, and Lori is home watching TV."

At 4:00 p.m. Bill put the next phase into action. He had three friends stop by their booth to chat. Bill reached over and pulled the zipper lower on Gail's/Lori's jumpsuit. Gail scolded him and pulled it back up. Being playfully obnoxious Bill pulled it almost all the way down. This gave the men a look at her tits. This outraged Gail. She berated Bill for his actions. She was now pissed off just like Bill wanted her.

"Let's go home!" he told her

"You go, I'm staying!" she shouted back, Bill got up and pretended to storm out of the bar. As prearranged, his friends were going to keep Gail busy and drinking for a while longer.

As Bill quietly entered the back door he thought to himself, there is only one thing that could make this day go any more as planned. And there it was. Lori was lying on his and Gail's bed looking at his porno magazines. She jumped when she heard Bill. He could tell by the look in her eyes that she was horny.

"What's the matter?" he asked "Bet you want your sweet little pussy licked don't you?" Lori smiled and nodded.

Bill unfastened his pants and said to her, "Get Naked!"

Lori quickly obliged. Bill placed Lori right at the edge of the bed with her legs dangling over the side. He placed a pillow under her ass to elevate her pussy. While he licked her and played with her hard nipples, he discreetly lowered his pants and underwear. Bill thought his cock would burst it was so hard. There was no need in pulling back the foreskin, as it was so hard the head was poking out. Soon Lori began her telltale squirming. Bill kept both hands busy on her tits. He didn't dare touch himself for fear he would come all over the side of the bed.

Lori arched her back and cried out loud as she came. Bill lightly licked her clit so he could draw her orgasm out. When she had finished Bill stood up. Lori noticed how unusually hard Bill's cock looked today. She started to sit up and take it in her mouth.

Bill said, "Not today, I'm not using this on your mouth." He pushed Lori back and with one smooth push, slid his cock into the hottest tightest pussy he had ever felt. Lori didn't know what to do! She wasn't sure she was ready to be fucked. But damn! It felt so good. She spread her legs wide and raised up a little to watch his cock pummel her pussy. Bill was so wound up after all he had seen and done that day, he didn't last long. When he was beyond control he pulled out and sandwiched his cock between them. Lori felt his cock pulse several times as he came between their stomachs. Bill kissed her nipples as he got up.

"Sorry I came so quickly! Next time I'll try to give it to you longer." He told her. Somehow Lori knew her adventures had just begun...