Lust for Lori Ch. 08

Story Info
Up the creek.
4k words
4.6
131k
8
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing Lori thought of when she awoke Sunday morning was how much fun she had getting gang banged at the bar. The second thing she thought of was why hadn't Bill been down to wake her up in his usual manner. Lori listened quietly and soon determined that her mom was gone to the grocery and had taken the kids with her. Lori jumped out of bed and stripped her little nightie off and headed up stairs. When she entered the dinning room Bill was at the table reading the Sunday paper. Lori casually sat opposite him and propped one long leg up on the table.

As she lazily stroked her pussy she said, "Don't you want to lick my pussy this morning Bill? It's awfully wet."

Bill glanced at her and continued reading his paper. Lori noticed him squirm. Obviously, to get his hard on comfortable.

"Pull out your cock and I'll suck it first." She told him

She reached over and squeezed his cock through his pants. When this got no reaction from him, Lori stood up and sat on his lap facing him. She humped him while rubbing her tits in his face. Using every ounce of will power he had Bill lifted her sweet ass off from him and placed her back in her chair. He did allow himself the one luxury of licking her nipples when he picked her up. Lori sat there dumbfounded when he turned and went outside. When she heard him raise the hood on the car, Lori raced to her room and put on her tiniest bikini. With Bill bent over one front fender with his head under the hood, Lori took her place on the other side. When Bill would look Lori would be bent over with her tits hanging out of her top.

"Look how hard my nipples are." She would say to Bill

Bill would busy himself checking the oil or some other mundane task. Once when he reached inside the car to retrieve something from the glove box, he found Lori sitting with her bottoms off on the front seat. She was fingering her wet pussy furiously. When he once again ignored her she wiped her fingers under his nose. Temptation almost got the better of him. He was ready to get between those long legs and fuck her right there on the front seat. He didn't care if they were in the driveway. But Bill had other plans.

It was going to be a long miserable week, but it would all pay off on the weekend.

Gail saved him from losing control by pulling in the driveway with the week's groceries. Bill went to help unload while Lori went in to change.

Lori spent the rest of the day flashing Bill tits and ass but with no success.

Monday morning Bill did awaken her with a few well placed licks on her pussy. Just as she yawned, stretched and pushed her pussy forward to meet his tongue, he left and went upstairs.

"Damn! Said Lori what's a girl got to do to get her step dad to fuck her."

Bill stayed away at lunch time from Monday through Thursday. Lori would only have the evenings to try and get what she wanted. Every time she would catch Bill away from Gail, she would rub her ass against him or pull her tits out for a quick show. Bill was going out of his mind with lust. On Friday he phoned home and asked Lori to check and see if Gail had left him a ticket for the bank deposit. When Lori confirmed this Bill said he would be home for lunch to get it. Lori quickly hustled the kids outside to play and ran to her room. She retrieved her spike heels from their hiding place in her closet. After stepping into these she pulled on her smallest micro mini skirt.

Lori topped it all off with a transparent tank top.

When Bill came through he back door Lori was bent over the dining room table. Bill walked up behind her and ran his hand up under her skirt, only to find her pantiless wet pussy. Lori groaned and pushed back on his fingers.

Bill spun Lori around and sat her on the table. He knelt down and went to work on her cunt. He sucked her lips and clit for all he was worth.

After he brought her to the edge a few times and let her slip back he said,

"I want my cock sucked now!"

He helped Lori down from the table and watched her sexy ass walk to the living room. When she sat down on the couch, he removed his pants and thrust his cock towards her face. Lori took his hard cock down her throat with one gulp. Bill just groaned and fucked her face. He managed to reach down and free her tits from her top and rolled her nipples while she sucked him. Lori thought this would be the perfect time to try something Paulette had told her. Lori placed her tongue on the very tip of Bill's cock and pulled his foreskin forward. It slipped over her tongue just like it slipped over the head of his cock. Lori sensed his approval when she heard a sharp intake of breath from him. She figured she would pull out all the stops and have him so horny he would ravage her. From her position on the couch she was able to jack him off while bathing his balls with her tongue. When she placed both of her hands on his ass and pulled his cock deep into her throat she knew she had gone too far. She felt him tense up and grab the back of her head. Bill moaned and groaned as he pumped shot after shot of jizz down Lori's throat.

Just as Lori was thinking she would have to suck him to another erection to get what she wanted, Bill said, "Oh shit! Look at the time I'm late from lunch."

As he yanked up his pants and headed for the door Lori shouted, "Get back here and FUCK me!

As Bill backed out of the driveway he saw Lori standing at the front door. She was still in her heels and mini skirt, but her tits were still hanging out of her top. Lori turned and stormed to her room grabbing the banana from the waxed fruit bowl on the coffee table as she went by. No matter how she rubbed, pinched, or stroked her clit, or how hard she fucked herself with that wax banana, she wasn't able to cum. Nothing could take the place of a hot tongue or a hard cock.

Long after Lori and the kids had gone to bed Friday night, she heard Gail and Bill come in from the bar. From their bedroom directly above Lori could make out her mom's drunken giggle. It wasn't long before Gail's giggles were replaced by moans.

Lori said to herself, "I can't believe he passed up my sweet pussy for her hair old snatch!"

Lori leapt out of bed and made her way to their bedroom door. It was most always left open now. Bill had Gail on her back and was eating her pussy like a starving man. Lori could see him viciously rolling her erect nipples too. When Gail let out a long low groan, Lori knew her mom was coming.

It looked for a moment that Bill would suffocate as Gail pulled his face deep into her cunt. When Gail's orgasm subsided, Bill rose up and pinned her legs up near her shoulders and plunged his cock in her in one stroke.

Lori heard Bill say through clenched teeth, "I'll teach you to cock tease me you little slut! I'll fuck the living shit out of you!"

Lori could hear their wet crotches smacking together. Gail was grunting in time to Bill's pumps. When Bill pulled out and flipped Gail over for some doggie style action, he saw Lori watching. He smiled at Lori, gave Gail a good slap on her upturned ass and plowed his cock into her again. He had Gail by the hips, pounding her like a pile driver. All the while, staring at Lori's hot naked body only six or seven feet away. Just as Gail started her telltale orgasm wail, Bill let go and filled her full of his own hot cum.

Later, as they were lying together in bed Gail laughed and asked, "So I'm a cock teasing slut huh?"

Bill said, "Huh? Yeah babe you're quite the cock teaser."

He wondered to himself if Sunday would ever get there.

Gail was working Saturday, so Bill knew it was going to be a difficult day. He went down and awoke Lori by fingering her pussy and licking on her tits.

When she threw back the covers and spread her legs for him, he made a feeble excuse about the kids coming down and left Lori's room.

Bill pacified Lori throughout the day by yanking her top down and occasionally reaching up the leg of her shorts. She was so wet; it took every bit of self control he could muster. He did succumb to temptation once and let her pull his cock out and jerk him off a bit. He squeezed her tits and ass while she played with his rigid cock. Lori slipped her shorts off and rubbed his cock on her wet pussy lips. Bill knew he had to end it before it was too late.

He pulled away and said, "Your mom will be home in a minute."

That evening Bill and Gail told all the kids that they were all going to Bill's old place tomorrow. There they would cook out and play in the horse barn and just have a relaxing Sunday. Bill spent the rest of the evening close to Gail. He had to steer clear of that horny little Lori for a few more hours.

Lori thought, "GREAT, Sunday with mom and the kids. I'll never get laid this weekend."

She couldn't have been more wrong.

Sunday morning Gail packed a cooler, the kids piled in the car, and they all headed for Oakwood Hills. Bill still maintained his place over the barn and still looked after the horses for the country club. Soon the sun was hot, Gail was stretched out in a lounge chair, the kids were running and screaming and Lori was bored out of her mind. Several attempts at catching Bill alone in the barn had failed, thanks to her hyperactive siblings. While Lori sat swinging on an old tire swing, Bill announced he was going to hike through the woods to the stream. He asked who was going to go with him. As it was almost a mile to walk, no one was interested.

Lori spoke up and said, "I might as well go. There's nothing to do here."

Bill couldn't help but notice the glint in her eye. They told Gail they would be back in time to fire up the grill for dinner.

They were barely a hundred yards into the woods when Bill pulled his cock out and said to Lori, "Get over here and suck this a little for me."

Lori quickly did as she was told. Kneeling down on the soft dirt ground she wasted no time in working Bill's cock to its full hardness. Bill made her stop after a few minutes. He told her they had a ways to walk yet so they had better get going. To Lori's delight he didn't bother putting his cock away. He just let it stick through the front of his pants.

After they had walked some more Bill said, "I'd like some thing to look at too! Why don't you take your top off?"

Lori peeled her tiny top off and tossed it to Bill. Several times as they hiked Bill would come up behind her and grind his cock into her ass and squeeze her bare tits.

Next, Bill told Lori, "Get those shorts down and I'll stick my cock in you a few times."

Lori had her shorts and panties off in record time. Bill walked up behind her and bent her forward slightly. Lori was so wet that Bill's cock slid in easily.

At last Lori was getting the cock she had been craving all week. Just as they were building up a rhythm, Bill withdrew his cock and told her they would continue when they arrived at the creek.

As Lori reached for her shorts, Bill told her, "You won't need these for a while.

It was quite a sight. Hot little Lori walking through the woods wearing only her gym shoes, followed closely by her step dad, wearing only a t-shirt and shoes. Her tits bouncing with every step, and Bill's erect cock jutting out.

Several times Bill lost control. He would grab Lori and thrust his dick in and out of her several times before continuing. It wasn't long before they reached the edge of the creek. It was really more of a small river than a creek. The clearing they were at was elevated several feet above the water. This particular part of the creek was very scenic, with a small waterfall, several large boulders protruding from the water and rock ledges along the edges.

As they stood looking at the water Bill told Lori, "Go on and wade into the water."

Lori removed her shoes and walked out into the cool water. When she was in up to her luscious thighs, Bill told her to bend over and put her nipples in the water. When Lori rose back up her nipples were hard and protruding from the cool water. She waded over to one of the big boulders in the water and leaned back against it. Lori began to pull and twist on her hard nipples. This sent a direct jolt of electricity to her pussy. She moaned and let one hand wander down to her hot crotch. As she continued to finger her pussy and manipulate her tits, she looked toward Bill. He was jacking off furiously and enjoying Lori's show. When he could stand it no longer, Bill kicked off his shoes and splashed through the water until he reached Lori. He ran his tongue around her rock hard nipples as he grasped her ass and ground their crotches together.

"I'm going to give you the good long fucking you've needed all week!" Bill said to Lori

He spun her around and bent her over, letting her steady herself against the rock. Bill knew she was wet, so he plunged into her with one thrust. Lori let out a long low moan and matched Bill thrust for thrust. She could tell by his unhurried pumping that this was going to be a good, hot, prolonged fuck!

Unbeknownst to Lori, Bill was keeping an eye on his watch. He was anxious to see if the phone call he placed before they left would pay off.

A minute before the anticipated time, Bill said to Lori, "Let's see if I can make you get noisy."

Bill spread her little ass cheeks and drove his cock deep into her pussy. He was slamming her hard and deep. Sure enough, on every stroke Lori would groan loudly. It wasn't long before she was encouraging him to fuck her harder. This was going exactly as Bill wanted.

Over Lori's grunts and groans, she and Bill heard the noise at the same time.

Lori looked up to see three teenage boys coming down the trail. You can imagine their surprise to see this naked teen beauty getting fucked to within an inch of her life, right before their eyes. Lori modestly tried to cover her tits. Bill would have none of this and pulled her arms back so the boys could see her tits bounce with every thrust.

"Hey mister, what are you doing down there?" asked one of the boys

Bill replied, "I'm fucking this sweet young thing, what's it look like! You boys come on in and get a closer look."

All three boys kicked off their shoes, pulled off their shirts and waded in with their shorts on. Bill had them gather around close, so they could see the action.

"Don't just stand there. Touch her and see what she feels like!" Bill told the boys.

Lori immediately had six more hands on her body. They were all alternating between squeezing her tits and stroking her ass. Lori could see that one boy was a couple of years older than her. One was close to her own age and the youngest was a year or two younger than her. Another thing that was plainly visible was their hard dicks in their shorts.

Bill asked, "Who's going to be the first to fuck her?"

Two of them volunteered the youngest. They ribbed him about being a virgin. He turned red-faced and denied this vehemently. Bill told him to get around behind her and stick his cock in her. When he dropped his shorts Lori saw his slender cock. She would have bet he was a virgin too. Bill pulled his cock out of Lori as the youngest one came up behind her. He tentatively took hold of her ass cheeks.

Bill said, "There's only one rule. It applies to all of you. You can't shoot your load in her pussy. She isn't on the pill. You can cum on her ass, on her tits, or even in her mouth, but no coming in her pussy!"

The youngest now had a good hold of Lori's ass and was stabbing his cock at her wet pussy. Lori reached back and guided him in.

He groaned and said, "It's so fucking hot and tight!"

With no more than five or six strokes he yanked it out and came all over Lori's thigh. Bill and the other two laughed at him. They told him maybe he would last longer the next time. The next oldest stepped in behind Lori and needed no help ramming his cock home. He done slightly better, but not much.

Bill said, "Come on guys! I thought you three studs could show up an old guy like me."

The oldest stepped up and said, "Here, I'll show you guys how to fuck."

Lori had noticed that his cock was larger than the other two. It was even larger than Bill's. He walked up behind Lori and bent over and gave her ass a kiss. This caused Lori to squirm and giggle. When he raised back up he slowly slid his cock in her. He fucked Lori slow and easy, gradually picking up speed. When he felt her pushing back, he raised her up enough to squeeze her tits. Lori had begun whimpering and moaning.

Bill said, "Boys, now that's how to fuck her!"

Soon Lori bent back forward to get her partner's dick to go deeper. Bill noticed the two young ones had hardons again. He had them stand side by side and put their cock heads together. The oldest one groaned and intensified his fucking as Lori sucked the two cocks simultaneously. Once again, youthfulness and inexperience prevailed. The two in Lori's mouth came at the same time. Watching Lori try and swallow their loads drove the oldest over the edge. Bill watched in amazement as he pulled out and shot what seemed like a gallon of jizz over Lori's back.

While the three boys recuperated, Bill washed Lori's body off in the creek.

Bill sat back against one of the boulders and said, "Now watch how she sucks my cock."

The boys were treated to quite a show. Lori manipulated Bill's foreskin and licked and sucked his balls for the boy's amusement. When Bill would get close to coming he would grasp the base of his cock to slow it down.

Bill noticed the oldest had a raging hard on again. Bill asked him if he wanted her again. He just leered at her and nodded.

Bill said, "Let's take her over to the edge."

As Lori walked to the rock ledge at the edge of the river, the oldest asked Bill, "Who is this hot babe, and how do you know her?"

Bill said, "Her name is Lori and she's my step daughter."

The boys stared at Bill in awe. They couldn't believe this guy was fucking his step daughter. When they reached the edge, Bill told the oldest to sit down on the ledge. He then told Lori to straddle him. Before Lori sat on him she bent over and swallowed most of his cock. As he fucked her face Bill had to make them stop and get to fucking. Lori sat down on the full length of his cock. She then leaned forward and stuck her tongue practically down his throat. This made Bill insanely jealous.

"You two knock it off and stick to fucking!" he said to them

The boy gave Lori's tits a tongue bath while thrusting his cock in and out of her. Lori could see the other two jerking their cocks while they watched. With Lori controlling the tempo, she had caused her lover to lose it in no time. Doing as told, he pulled his cock out and shot his second load on Lori's tummy.

Lori turned and sat on the ledge and motioned the young one to step between her legs. When he inserted his slender cock in her he moaned once again. After a few moment of thrusting, Lori took him by the ass and stuck her tongue in his mouth. That was all it took to get him pulling his cock out and shooting on her leg. The second one picked up where his younger pal left off. Lori kissed him and reached down to fondle his balls. Once again she was rewarded with a come shot on her tummy. The oldest one quickly stepped in and began to kiss and lick Lori's well used pussy. Bill stopped him before he passed the point of no return.

"Sorry boys, but play time is over. We have to be going home now, so you guys had better get moving too."

All the boys gave Lori a kiss and let their hands roam over her body again before heading back up the trail. Somehow Lori knew that Bill had arranged this whole encounter. But hell, she didn't mind, she had gotten plenty of cock.

As they climbed back up into a grassy clearing from the river Bill said,

"You were a VERY good girl today. You deserve a reward."

With that the laid her down and buried his head between her legs. He kissed the insides of her thighs and worked his way to her swollen pussy lips. When he began his assault on her clit she began to hump his face. Bill just kept at her clit. He was going to get her off if it took the rest of the day. He didn't have to wait long. Because they were deep in the woods, Lori let out a scream when she went over the top. Bill kept lightly kissing her pussy till her orgasm subsided.

12