Lust for Lori Ch. 12

Story Info
Lori's fun continues into marriage
4.8k words
4.66
76.8k
8
5

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: All Grown Up

Not long after Lori's adventure with Joe, she met Aaron. He was close to Lori's age, maybe a year older. After dating a couple of weeks, Lori invited him in one afternoon when no one was home. Aaron fucked Lori in her mom and Bill's bed. The whole family seemed to like Aaron. Bill would ask Lori about their sexual activities when nobody was around.

"He loves to eat my pussy till I cum all over his face!" explained Lori

Bill would rub his cock and try to get her to suck him. But, much to Bill's dismay Lori had completely cut him off since she met Aaron. When Aaron would stop by on the weekends and catch Gail sunbathing, Bill would insist Gail get dressed. He assumed if Aaron was fucking Lori, it wouldn't be long before he got into Gail's hairy snatch. As their relationship progressed, Bill's grip on Lori diminished. Many Saturday nights he would sit up and wait for her to return from her and Aaron's date. As Lori would come through the door, Bill's questions would begin.

"Well did he fuck you tonight? I bet he sucked on those tits good too, didn't he?" Bill asked.

Lori would respond by baring her tits to Bill.

"Look at those big round nipples. You'd better not let your mom see them like that." Bill would warn Lori.

Lori would then raise her skirt and show Bill her naked pussy.

"Look how red and swollen it is Bill. He held my legs up in the air and pounded it a long time."

Bill would reach out to touch it just as Lori stepped away.

"Please, why don't you let me stick my cock in it to see how hot it is?" Bill would ask

"Or I'll even kiss it to make it feel better." He told her

Lori would refuse and pull her skirt down. On a few occasions she let him look at her tits and pussy while he sat in his easy chair and jacked off.

Several times when Lori had Aaron downstairs in her room, she knew Bill was watching. He was back in his old hiding place in the furnace room. Lori never told Aaron, she just put some extra enthusiasm in their love making to excite Bill. She feigned surprise when Bill told her once about watching.

"I especially like the way he tongues your ass before he does you doggie style." He told her

Lori said, "It makes me giggle when he sticks his tongue in my ass."

Bill tried to no avail to get Lori to let him do the same to her.

As much as Lori and Aaron were "going at it" the inevitable was bound to happen. One evening while they were out for dinner Lori broke the news to

Aaron.

"I'm pregnant." She told him

With no prospect of a place to live, a decent job, or any savings, everything seemed hopeless. But never the less, the two married anyway. They lived 3 months with Aaron's parents until he got a job and their daughter was born.

Moving into a nice duplex, the couple got busy with life.

Here is where our story JUMPS ahead 25 years.

For 25 years Lori and Aaron busied themselves with their simple life and family. Gail divorced Bill after Aaron and Lori had been married about 3 years. After all the siblings were grown up, Gail married for the third time and moved to California. To hear her tell it, she now leads a boring sexless wife with a hubby who would rather golf and fish than fuck. Lori and Aaron on the other hand have enjoyed 25 lustful years. Lori's job as an office administrator allows her free access to her office building 24-7. She and Aaron have went in on the weekends and made their own homemade porn videos. With Lori playing the role of sleazy secretary and Aaron the demanding boss, it was loads of fun. Lori is on tape getting fucked doggie style on the conference room table, and sucking Aaron's cock at her own desk. Aaron has amassed quite a collection of photos of Lori. She has posed everywhere for him from public parks to department stores. She even has a fan in Alabama that Aaron sends her photos too via internet. He then sends copies back to her over the internet. These are copies he has obviously jacked off a load of come on. Aaron knows when she sees these she is sure to get horny and want fucked.

Now that their only child was grown up and gone from home, Lori and Aaron were empty nesters. One thing that Aaron has dwelt on for many years, were Lori's hot stories. Over the span of their marriage Lori has shared all the details of her "adventures" with Bill. It started out as sex talk about fantasies and eventually Lori told Aaron everything. Many times just as she would divulge a hot new tidbit of info, Aaron would lose control and shoot his load deep in her pussy. If Aaron had to choose a favorite story it was how Lori thoroughly enjoyed "big dick" at the orgy. Many were the times that Aaron would request that particular story while he was pounding Lori's sweet pussy. He could close his eyes and envision her pussy lips envelope that huge piece of meat.

After much thinking and planning, Aaron put his plan into motion. One Saturday afternoon Aaron told Lori to get dressed as he wanted to go out to dinner. He played with her all during her shower and application of her cosmetics.

"Why don't you wear your slinky skirt with garter belt and stockings tonight?" he asked her

"And I suppose you want me to forget about panties too!" she replied

"You know it!" Aaron told her

All during dinner Aaron would reach beneath the table cloth and fondle Lori's pussy. To his delight he found she had shaved it, leaving just what Aaron called a landing strip at the top. He would stroke her clit till she began to squirm and push his hand away.

"You're going to cause me to leave a wet spot on the chair." Lori told him

Aaron made sure Lori had more than her usual amount of wine with dinner.

On the way back to the car Lori was giddy enough to lift her skirt and bare her beautiful ass for Aaron. Who just happened to have his digital camera handy and took her picture. As they drove home with Aaron rubbing Lori's thighs, they passed Bill's house. He now lived in a small house about ½ mile from where Lori grew up. Aaron reminded Lori that it had been years since they had seen him and insisted they stop in for a visit. As tipsy and horny as she was, Lori was agreeable. Bill was surprised to see them and greeted them warmly. When he offered drinks, Lori quickly accepted. Aaron noticed that Bill eyed Lori's long legs all evening. Even going so far as to compliment her figure. Lori giggled, stood up and twirled for him. Her thin skirt flared out affording Bill a nice view of her stocking tops. When he commented on her choice of hosiery, Lori lifted her hem to show him her stocking tops and garter belt. Bill desperately wanted to reach out and see if she was wearing panties but decided not to. He wasn't sure if Aaron knew about his wife's past or not. Aaron's next action cleared that up once and for all.

"Check this picture out Bill!" Aaron said

He turned the LCD screen on to his digital camera and handed it to Bill.

"Does that ass look as good as when you were fucking her?" Aaron asked Bill

Bill stared down at the picture of Lori's ass taken just a while ago at the restaurant.

"I'd have to say judging by this picture, it's even better." Bill replied

Lori spoke up and said, "Don't settle for a picture when the real thing is so close by."

Lori turned around and pulled her skirt up to her waist and bent over. It was instantly obvious to Bill she wasn't wearing panties. She had beautiful tan lines and her shaved pussy lips looked so inviting. Aaron told him to give her ass a squeeze, which he gladly did. Aaron took pictures of Bill squeezing Lori's ass, smacking Lori's ass, even pictures of him kissing Lori's ass.

Lori bared her tits for him too. Bill wholeheartedly agreed the motherhood has given Lori a great set of tits. More pictures were taken of Bill enjoying those too. When Lori sat on his lap and pushed her tits in his pace she could feel his hard on through his pants. He did manage to slip a finger in her pussy as she climbed off.

It soon became painfully obvious that they weren't going to let Bill fuck her for old time's sake. After the posing session Aaron suggested it was time for them to head home. As they left Lori lingered letting Bill squeeze her tits and ass some more. Aaron didn't think he was going to be able to drive home. Lori had his cock out of his pants and was deep throating him before they pulled away from the curb. She pulled and twisted her nipples while Aaron fingered her to an orgasm on the drive home. It was a good thing it was dark, for he carried her with her legs wrapped around his waist from the garage to the door of the house. All the way down the driveway with her impaled on his cock. Safely behind closed doors he bent Lori over the arm of the couch and hammered her pussy like never before. He thought he would twist her nipples off. But the harder he abused her the harder she fucked him.

"You wanted Bill's cock again tonight didn't you? You little slut!" Aaron said to her as he pounded

"Yeah, I wanted him to fuck me while I sucked you. Then I wanted to change places and suck his uncircumcised dick while you stuck yours deep in my pussy. I wanted you both to fill me with your hot loads!" Lori groaned

This was too much for Aaron whose cock started to throb about the time Lori reached her second orgasm of the night. She felt him pump what seemed like a gallon in her pussy.

The next day Lori seemed embarrassed by the following night events.

Every time Aaron would bring it up, Lori would evade the subject.

Aaron didn't mind. Last night was just phase one.

While Aaron was busy downloading and printing his pictures from last night; across town, Bill was looking at pictures of his own. He had several pictures of Lori spread out on the dinning room table. These were taken years ago. They were all the ones of him and his pals with Lori. Bill couldn't help but pull his cock free and stroke it as he looked from picture to picture.

There were ones of him fucking Lori, Lori sucking his cock, Lori taking on him and two, sometimes three of his buddies. He especially liked the ones of himself, Lori and Paulette. He wondered what ever became of her. Man! Did that girl love to suck cock. He noticed he had taken several of Lori enjoying "bigdick's" charms at the sex party they attended. He could remember it as if it were yesterday. The way Lori had that meat stuffed in her every chance she got. Bill selected a few of his personal favorites and jacked his cock while reliving the good ole' days. It wasn't long before he was shooting a load on the table top. Just as he cleaned himself up, and was putting the photos away, the doorbell rang. When he answered it, he was surprised to see Aaron standing on the front porch.

"Well hello. Come on inside. Where's Lori? Isn't she with you today?"

Bill peppered Aaron with many questions at once.

Aaron explained that Lori was out doing errands, so it gave him a chance to do one of his own.

"I expect you rather enjoyed yourself last night?" Aaron asked

Bill couldn't judge whether Aaron was pissed off or what.

"By the looks of the bulge in your pants when we left, and the way Lori attacked me in the car, you both were wound pretty tight." Aaron said

Aaron could see he was making Bill uncomfortable.

"Don't worry Bill. I'm not angry. I actually planned it that way." He explained to Bill

"You wanted all that to happen?" Bill asked astonished

"Why didn't you let me fuck her for old times sake then? "He asked

"Last night was just phase one!" Aaron explained

"Whether you know it or not Bill, I owe you big time." Aaron told him

"Lori has told me about each and every adventure you and she had. Most husbands would be furious. I on the other hand am grateful and horny as hell. Gail and Lori's sisters all turned out to be total prudes. They would rather have anything in the world instead of a good hard cock. Due to your expert tutelage, I married the hot blooded babe in the family. Now you might say I'm here to say thanks. I want our next visit to go much; much farther than it did last night. This whole plan revolves around locating an old friend of yours Lori lovingly refers to as Bigdick!"

Bill grinned broadly and retrieved the box of photos he had just put away.

Aaron was in seventh heaven looking at all those pictures of his young bride in various sexual situations. All right before his eyes in living color. When he got to bigdick's photos, he couldn't believe his eyes. Lori wasn't exaggerating. It must have been 11 or 12 inches long, and as thick as his wrist. Lori has her sweet mouth wrapped around the head in one shot.

In another he was busy trying to bury it in her pussy. Bill proceeded to give Aaron all the juicy details. It took every ounce of self control for Aaron not to jerk off much as Bill had moments before his arrival. Aaron got a huge smile on his face when Bill informed him that it would be no trouble getting Bigdick to pay Bill a visit whenever Aaron wanted. Aaron set up to pay both of them another visit at Bill's next Saturday morning. He explained that at first it was purely a meet and greet for himself only. If things worked out he would return with Lori that evening.

Saturday morning arrived soon enough. While Lori sunbathed in her backyard, Aaron mumbled some excuse about getting the car serviced. He made a beeline for Bill's house. Bill heard him come up to the door and called for him to come inside. Bill and his friend were drinking cold beers and shooting the breeze. For the life of him, Aaron failed to catch his name.

He told Aaron he understood that sweet little Lori had taken to calling him "Bigdick". Well that was fine with him too.

"I guess after driving all the way over here you at least want to see it huh?"

He asked Aaron

As Aaron fumbled for a reply Bigdick stood and hauled it out. Aaron was speechless. There it hung in all its circumcised glory. Aaron swore it seemed to hang halfway down his thigh.

"Of course some sweet little thing like your Lori gets near it and it gets all angry" he told Aaron

He held up a picture of Lori taking him doggie style, and began stroking his meat. Aaron witnessed first hand how quickly it became engorged. Bill just laughed and said, "Still works as well as it did 20 or 30 years ago."

Aaron threw down a wad of money and told them to drink the rest of the day on him. He and Lori would visit in a few hours. As he headed for the door Bigdick was stuffing himself back inside his pants.

Aaron arrived home at the same time Lori was getting there. He noticed she had a small bag from the lingerie store at the mall.

"Looks like you did more than run errands." he said to her

Lori just smiled mischievously at him. A few minutes later Lori emerged from the bedroom to model her latest purchase. She was wearing a scarlet red garter belt along with nude colored stockings. What set this outfit off were the gold spike heeled pumps she also had on. Aaron had to admit these were true CFMP's (come fuck me pumps). Lori came over and sat on Aaron's lap. As he ran his hand over the junction where her stocking ended, and her thigh began, Lori felt his cock hardening. Just when she thought a good fucking was hers for the asking, Aaron abruptly stopped.

"Do you trust me?" he asked Lori

When she told him she did, Aaron got up and went to the hallway closet.

He returned with Lori's all weather "trench coat" in one hand and the digital camera in the other.

"It's a little cool outside but hardly cold enough for a coat." Lori said

Aaron told her to put the coat on over her outfit. Nothing more, just the coat.

Lori did as instructed and let Aaron usher her out the door. A few minute and a lot of pussy playing later, they pulled into Bill's driveway. As planned Bill was sitting alone in the living room. He was all smiles when Aaron and Lori walked in. Lori immediately noticed some of her pictures from years ago on the coffee table. Some were tease shots of Lori in her bikini. Others were Lori on the couch with her legs spread. Lori even noticed one taken the last time she and Aaron were here. It was one of Bill kissing her ass cheeks.

She wondered just what was going on here.

"You two sit down and make yourselves comfortable. Lori, can I take your coat?" Bill asked

"Yeah Lori, why don't you let bill take your coat?" Aaron asked grinning from ear to ear

Lori stood bashfully and removed her coat. Bill leered at her lustfully.

There in the middle of Bill's living room stood Lori in all her glory.

She stood proudly in her red garter, hose, and big gold pumps.

She raised her arms, did a pirouette, and shook her big tits at Bill.

Bill reached for her nipples about the same time Aaron started fondling her ass.

Just as Lori was beginning to get into all the attention, Bill's visitor entered the room.

"Oh! I didn't realize you had visitors." Lori gasped

She could feel his eyes wander over her naked body. He somehow looked strangely familiar.

"Don't you recognize your ole' friend?" Bill asked Lori

"I'll bet this will bring your memory back" said Bill as he nodded to his guest.

The man unfastened his pants and quickly pulled them and his underwear down to the floor. Lori gasped when she saw what was hanging between his legs.

"It's BIGDICK!" she practically yelled

Just from looking at Lori in her hot lingerie, his massive prick was already stiff.

Aaron said, "don't just stand there girl, get to work."

Lori dropped to her knees and started showering his big cock with kisses.

She ran her tongue around the deep ridge caused by the bulbous head.

It blew Aaron's mind when Lori wrapped both hands around the monster and still had plenty left to suck. She was almost gagging herself trying to swallow more of it. Aaron snapped out of his trance long enough to remember his camera. He began snapping away as Lori sucked on that big cock. Bill was now in the floor behind Lori, running his tongue up and down her ass. He would occasionally go low enough to stab at her pussy from behind. When Lori raised up a bit to get better control over Bigdick, Bill took her doggie style. Aaron got great shots of Lori taking them both on.

The harder Bill fucked her sweet pussy, the more huge cock she tried to swallow. After a while of this Lori knew she had to have that giant cock inside her.

She stood up and stepped over to the couch. She sat so her ass was at the edge of the couch cushion. She spread her long legs and pulled Bigdick between them. He took hold of his massive meat and pulled it up and down through Lori's pussy lips a few times. All three men saw her shudder. Lori grabbed his cock and aimed it where she wanted it. The groan that escaped her mouth was enough to make a dead man get hard. Big dick slowly fed her his cock inch by inch.

"I couldn't take all this when I was younger. But I'm going to get it all today!" Lori exclaimed

Slowly as his big cock became slippery from her pussy juice, Bigdick picked up the pace.

"Oh shit!" "Aaron you've got to get a picture of this. My pussy lips are stretched so wide around his fat cock." Lori said

Aaron took several shots. Before anyone knew it Bigdick was balls deep inside Lori's snatch. He placed her legs in the crook of his arms and rocked her back on the couch. With her legs splayed open, supported by his arms he was able to get on top of her. This is when his assault began. He began fucking Lori like a jackhammer. Lori squealed and thrashed and met him stroke for stroke. Aaron got a shot from behind where you could see Lori's

Pussy juice worked into a froth. Big dick would pull it all the way out and slam it home again. Aaron heard her have one of her quick intense orgasms.

Not wanting to be bystanders, Aaron and Bill got on each side of Lori.

This allowed her to alternate sucking their cocks. Bill was the first to cum.

12