Lust for Ma'am

Story Info
His lady boss was his fantasy until the right time comes.
5k words
4.13
44.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always viewed Maria as an extremely attractive woman. Not a single man in our workplace would disregard her physically good looks. She also possessed the intelligence that could mesmerize an executive. She graduated with the honor magna cum laude in her college class finishing business management.

She would always wear stimulating clothes that you might think she was on some sort of a flirting act. Because her style of dressing was always a head turner and her magnificent charm would exude extra ordinary attraction that men would always dream of having her in bed.

Her splendor and wits made her won the prestigious beauty title in our city during her teens. She was also a superb athlete being a volleyball player in the college varsity team. She acquired all the qualities that a man ever dreamed of his girl.

Adding to the glamor, she belonged to a wealthy and respected family in our city. His father being the former mayor of the city and now a representative in congress, she easily won a seat in the city council.

But the discouraging fact was that she was already married to another well-to-do businessman. At a young age of 25 and with one son, you could surely mistake her as an unmarried and childless woman. She still maintained the figure that practically all men in the city fantasized.

I dreamed of her always that in my masturbations I imagined her pretty face and gorgeous body. Almost every night I wanked my cock imagining I fucked Maria in different positions one couldn't even imagine and in different places you couldn't believe you can fuck.

She had a business of her own, a company selling mobile phones and accessories where I worked as a utility man. I did a lot of work, any type of job assigned to me, including cleaning the offices and rooms, sending messages, driving the service car, encoding data in the computer, photographer, and lots of others.

I enjoyed the job not only because of the high pay but because I liked my boss very much and would always want to be with her. Just seeing her angelic face and marvelling at her stunning body would already make my day.

But I was not the type of man that Maria would be attracted. My face was not handsome and my build was not so muscular. In other words, I was just an average person. I didn't have the riches that could attract a lady. Still I fantasized that someday Maria would be linked to me, even only in dreams.

I would often times go to the rest room of our office and played with my cock while imagining that I was licking her smooth silky skin, sucking those magnificent tits, and fucking her in all parts of the office.

One time I was cleaning the rest room of her private-owned office room while she was encoding something in her computer. I left a small opening of the rest room door just to look at her on a short skirt which showed her white legs and a top that showed her magnificent cleavage. I shook my cock and pinched my nipples as I marvelled at the great lady of my dreams until lots of cum spurted out on the rest room floor.

I could not count how many times I had cum imagining the ever lovely and ever lustful Maria. I supposed other men in the office did the same. For when we had some drinking spree Maria was always the topic of our fantasies. Men would be awed by her well-endowed tits, curvacious body, nice ass and sweet face. And every officemate would want to taste her.

Her lustful presence in any place she went would electrify the gentlemen's sexual urge. For she possessed those eyes which made you think that when she looked at you she desired for sex. For the watchful men, Maria was a woman whom by just touching her sexy hands or just smelling her sweet perfumes made you feel you're in heaven.

We would think that her husband was the luckiest person in the whole world, having married the girl of our dreams. Maria had a supersexy body with an extra ordinary wit of a woman and passionate feeling towards people, being a public servant. Her husband John could not ask for more.

In a drinking spree, Gary, the clerk declared, "I love Ma'am's boobs. If only I could nibble them, I could go on for hours. "

Rex, the driver said he saw Maria's legs and smelled her sweetness many times he drove the car of our lady boss. "She's just amazingly sexual and I cum many times wanking in the car when I am alone after she comes down for work."

Manny, the janitor said "I always imagine I am fucking Ma'am every time I fuck my wife. And I even shouted the name of Maria one time when I cum which made my wife too angry."

When it was my time to comment about our lady boss, I simply said "I want to lick every inch of her body the whole day and night."

The city mayor had those immoral eyes for Maria as they were together working in the city hall. The mayor was known for his penchant for sexy ladies and councilor Maria fitted the liking of the playboy mayor.

But until now the mayor couldn't get the first base as Maria was very elusive because she wanted to protect the integrity of her name as an elected official and the honor of her respected family.

Even the governor would want to have a date with Maria, but Ma'am would attend the appointment with a lady chaperon with her to prevent people from suspecting any illicit affair. And so far we had not heard of any immoral linkages involving Maria because she was too cautious.

She was also a very religious woman and would not miss her Sunday church obligations with her husband. And I suspected the priest in our parish also had a secret desire for Maria's gorgeousness. For Maria's dresses in the masses were very provocative. But the holy man could not make any foolish move on the well-respected lady of the community.

She was too dedicated to her work and family that you could think Maria of having sex with another man apart from John, her husband, was only a fantasy and would never be a reality.

One instant when the whole office personnel was invited to Maria's 25th birthday bash at her palatial mansion, we met several very important persons in the party, including big named politicians, like congressmen, the governor, the mayor and the city council and other well-known personalities. Drinks flowed and food flourished to the delight of all guests.

I was on my way to the rest room when I saw two human beings in the dim lighted hallway. The man was licking the neck of the lady while his two hands disappeared underneath the woman's gown which was raised up to accommodate his hands mashing her two oversized boobs. I could hear the moaning of the lady.

I watched them closely as I hid behind an ornamental plant to take a closer look. My gosh! I saw the man to be John, Maria's beloved husband, and the lady was Shiela, Maria's best friend who was just separated from her own hubby.

I could not believe John was able to betray such a very lovely, lustful and fine wife in Maria. And I suspected it was Shiela who tempted John to have an illicit affair. Shiela was known to be a very hot woman who was linked to some very prominent people in the city. And now John was one of them!

Maria was very busy entertaining her visitors and John and Shiela took the advantage of the situation. Then Shiela pulled John and both of them disappeared towards the rest room. I could imagine they had the best fuck of their life inside the bathroom at that time.

I immediately leaved the hallway and took the other rest room near the garage. The door was slightly opened as I unleashed my pee. I could see my idol Maria from the small opening. She was magnificently sexy with her birthday gown which was backless and showing her splendid cleavage. It was a black gown and it made Ma'am's skin more glowing.

I couldn't understand my feeling this time as I watched the girl of my dreams. I pitied her and liked her more now that I know her beloved John and best friend were betraying her. My, this could be the beginning of some good things to come for me with my much-loved lady boss.

I could tell her what I saw to make her get angry with John and take advantage of the situation. But I said no. I will let things ripen first and get more information to prove their infidelity.

Because Ma'am might get angry at me first if I would tell him what I saw and I would be misconstrued as fabricating evidences to be near to her and to win her feelings.

I peeped at Maria through the small door opening and my cock hardened of thinking this could be it! I marvelled at the wonderful sight of my lady love. I jacked off while looking at this super sexy and angelic lady. My cum spurted with just few strokes because I felt the thrill of having the chance to be an instrument of Maria's future revenge.

I went back to the party with my male office mates but did not tell them what I saw. I know the right time would come naturally. We laughed as we drank and as usual, we talked about our fantasies for our lady boss, but discreetly because we were in her home.

Then I could see Shiela returning from the rest room to join Maria. I could imagine Shiela's wetness inside her pussy still soaked with John's cum. And a few minutes later, John joined them at the presidential table, as if nothing happened. I felt for Maria as she was betrayed in her own birthday at her own home by her hubby and best friend!

When I went home when the party was over I thought how I could possibly unveil the truth for my lady boss. And I was hard again thinking that Maria would exact her revenge and use me! That thing was what I wanted precisely. I fuck my wife that night imagining I fucked Maria in a hotel when she had her vengeance on John.

The next day Maria did not report to office as we know she was tired of the party last night. My day was not complete because my lady love was absent. The following day still she was not in office and there was a report she was not feeling well.

I had these ill feelings of not seeing her for two days already. I thought shall I visit her at home? But I did not because she might not face me due to her illness.

A week had past and Maria's leave from work haunted me no end. Something might have happened to her. But her secretary told us she had to take a rest and she will be back on Monday. The seven days of absence made my heart ached as I could not see my beloved boss.

During those days of her absence when I cleaned her office room I looked at the pictures on her table. I sat on her swivel chair and wanked on her very own chair looking at her pics, imagining that I fucked her in the office! I did it everyday of her leave of absence to satisfy my missing her.

Monday came and Maria went back to office. My, every gentleman was happy and I was the happiest of them all! But Maria was in no mood to talk and she was wearing very dark sunglasses even inside her room. I know something went wrong. But I could not afford to ask her. She must have cried and let the dark glasses hide her thickened eyes.

She was silent the whole day and she did not leave her chair. She kept on reading and encoding in her laptop. I could not afford to gave her a word. I waited for her to initiate a talk but she didn't. Five o'clock in the afternoon came but she stayed on her table. Everybody left the office but I did not leave her because she needed company for sure.

"Ma'am, what went wrong?" I dared to open up to her.

She cried! As she removed her dark glasses I could see her eyes were red and in tears.

"Ma'am, can I be of help to you?"

"No, Mark, it's too personal," she replied still in tears.

"Ma'am, is it Sir John?"

"How did you know?" Exactly I hit the target!

"Ma'am, did your husband have an affair with another woman?"

She bursted into tears again!

"I saw a DVD of her having sex! And ohhhhhh! I can't believe it!" she cried even more.

"Ma'am, with Shiela, your best friend?"

"Yeah! Ohh my, what a fuck!" She shouted and I couldn't believe she could utter that four-lettered dirty word.

"I found a DVD hidden inside the pile of his shirts. What a hell it was! So many different scenes and so many different positions." She cried out louder.

"Ma'am, they did the thing for a long time?"

"Yes, John admitted when I pressured him. For months now and took videos of their silly sex." She cried again and tears fell from her tantalizing eyes. She still looked beautiful even if she was crying. My cock went hard seeing her bursting into tears. Well, this is the right time, I thought.

"Ma'am I saw them kissing in the hallway leading to the rest room during your party and they disappeared into the bathroom."

"Why didn't you tell me?" She shouted at me.

"I don't want to ruin your party." I reasoned out.

"Traitors! Traitors! I can't believe this!" She pumped a fist on her table.

I looked at Ma'am. She was very sexy on her red sleeveless blouse and white skirt which showed her flawless legs.

"Ma'am, I'm so sorry." I went near her and could smell her sweet fragrance. She was covering her face with both palms with her elbows resting on her table. She was still crying and her sobs made her even looked sexier for me.

The devil now engulfed my mind as I behold the lady of my dreams now fuming on her treacherous hubby and friend. I touched Maria's shoulder to comfort her.

"Ma'am, everything is not lost. It's not only John. Lots of men love you."

She did not prevent me from touching her shoulder as I gently rubbed it from behind. My cock grew harder as I could smell the fragrance of her shampoo as I brought my face closer to her. I gently rubbed her long hair too with my hand as I tried to console her of her ill feelings.

She did not bother to stop me so I had to make the next move. My right hand touched and caressed her right hand which covered her eyes. How tender her hand was and this was the first time I was able to hold her!

My cock swelled even more underneath my pants. My left had moved and touched her wet cheeks. I rubbed it slightly to wipe the wetness of her tears. Then my left had moved to the right cheek to wipe it also of her tears. As my right had kept touching her right hand too.

My hand then moved towards her eyes to dry the tears and she did not make any move to stop me. I had to make the next bold move to take the advantage of the weakness of my lady love.

I put my nose on her hair and sniffed it. My, this long hair makes my cock stronger. I began to lick her hair with my tongue and she did not say a word.

My heart pumped so fast now and I supposed she felt the same. I gently rubbed my forefinger on her lips caressing them gently as I knew Ma'am's red lips were the mirror of her beauty. And I couldn't believe it! She licked with my forefinger with her tongue and started to suck it! This is it! I thought this is now the moment I had been waiting for!

I began to kiss her neck from behind, the neck of my fantasy, so gentle, so sexy, and so flawless! Her neck was so sweet and smelled good with perfume. From my lips touching her neck, I began to let my tongue come out to taste its sweetness. I lick every curve and every fold of her neck running from the side near her shoulders up to her right earlobes licking her ear tenderly.

As my mouth reached her right ear, I whispered to her, "Ma'am, I love you. I've been waiting this for a long time." She did not say a word, just closed her eyes and moaned a bit. She might have felt the sensation as I could feel goose bumps on her neck. I licked her right ear and wetted it with my saliva.

With my right hand still in her mouth as she was still sucking my forefinger, my left hand was now busy touching her blouse above her boobs. I could feel her boobs getting stiff with the nipples now getting harder even if it was still covered by her bra and her blouse. I gently massaged the tits which were the fantasy of all men in the city.

My left hand transferred from the left tit to the right tit, gently massaging them and flicking the firm nipples still under the cloth. I didn't want to make things so fast. I wanted to explore her body very slowly and gently.

My mouth now transferred from her left ear slowly travelling towards her jaw and underneath her chin, leaving traces of saliva which made my penis hard as steel, seeing her sexy neck wet with my mouth's juice.

My right hand wanted to explore more so I removed my forefinger from her mouth, moving my right hand to her chest. Then slowly, my right hand disappeared underneath Maria's blouse through her neckline and found the left cup of her bra. I continued mashing her bra and pressed a little her right nipple.

My mouth drove closer to her mouth now opened as she moaned and I wanted to replace her mouth abandoned now by my finger with my own tongue. She turned her face to the right side to meet my mouth and our lips came in contact, electrifying our whole body with lust.

Our tongues got together and entangled in a never ending motion of licking and sucking. Maria's breath was so fresh that I was even turned on by her panting.

M left hand now slowly moved toward her skirt as we continuously kissed each others mouth and lips. I began to touch her legs, the legs that charmed her countless male admirers.

Now Maria gradually stood up because she felt uncomfortable with her face turning on the right side to let our mouths meet. He turned to face me but I did not remove my right hand from her left bra cup and my left hand from her left thigh.

I kissed her more passionately this time that she faced me. I really loved the lips that captivated a thousand admirers in the city. I licked it, sucked a bit, and spit on it. She swallowed my saliva as our mouths and tongues endlessly snared with each other.

My right hand fingers now found their way underneath her left bra cup. I could touch her hard nipple and I pinched it softly with my thumb and forefinger, gently flipping it to make her moan a little faster.

My left hand was also busy massaging her delicate thigh, exploring every skin on her left leg as my hand travelled up and down the tempting flesh. Her leg and thigh were so creamy like it had been bathed by milk everyday.

My right hand mashed her left boob pinching the nipple, then mashing it, the way I used to imagine countless times while playing myself. I couldn't believe I was now holding the tit of the city's most important lady.

I was not contented holding only one tit so I departed her leg and thigh for the moment and lifted my left hand to crawl under her blouse as it reached her right bra cup. It searched her nipple under her bra cup and pinched it and flicked it just the same. One hand is now under her blouse and the other over at the neckline, both grabbing her two boobs.

My mouth was still busy salivating on her chin, down to her jaw line, travelling to her neck, gradually moving to her earlobes transferring from the left to the right ear.

I couldn't believe it! I am licking the pretty soft neck area of the most beautiful and gorgeous lady in the city council. Her neck and earlobes turned red due to my "tongue lashing" but continued the saliva bathing amidst her endless groans. I am so fantasized by her sexy face and elegant neck area that I wanted to love it with my persistent sucking and licking.

Finally, I decided to let go of her chin, jaw, neck and ears, all drenched with my wet kissing and licking, and red with my all sucking. My mouth was now creeping towards her cleavage.

I had unhooked her bra with both hands under her top and removed her bra from her blouse. My mouth at the same time licked her cleavage as my lips were now nearing those two stunning mounds.

My two hands slowly unbuttoned her red blouse exposing her big tits as my mouth found its way on the space in between her boobs. Her blouse fully unbuttoned, I took a close look at her marvellous tits now in full view.

12