Lust for my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

"Ok," I said actually accepting all this, no longer as angry or as hurt as I had been. In a strange way, it all actually made sense, and I could understand why they had...why they still did. But I was also secretly, still a bit jealous because of it. Which certainly didn't help my situation out any. If anything...now knowing all this, it just made it worse!

"So...now you know the entire story, though I'm sure it's still a lot to absorb, seeing what you did see, and almost seeing what you didn't. I do hope honey, that you'll find a way to forgive me for it though, someway, somehow. And you're aunt too for that matter. She cares about you an awful lot, and she's probably even more nervous and upset about all of this than I am. So I hope you two will get a chance to talk, if you want to."

I figured we would, eventually. But right now, mom was right. This was a lot to take in suddenly.

"I'll be the first to admit though honey, I am relieved. I'm glad I'm not carrying this secret around with me anymore. And I promise...no more secrets either. Their shouldn't be any secrets between us now. We're both adults, and it's about time I started treating you like one."

Mom stood preparing to leave.

"Ah mom?"

"Yes honey?"

"Sit down...I need to tell you something."

**

I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised. Perhaps the old saying "honesty is the best policy" really wasn't. Or maybe my timing was just off, especially after what she'd just finished telling me. But to hear that her own daughter very often masturbated, fantasizing about her own mother, and that I had been for years, wasn't something she was ready to hear about just then, let alone wrap her mind around. She just sat there staring at me for the longest time before finally saying, "But...but I'm your mother!"

"Yeah? So? And Aunt Cathy's your sister, is one any worse than the other?" I asked.

She was obviously flustered, unable, or perhaps unwilling to respond to that. "I need...I need to think Cindy," she said, and then stood, and then without another single word...mom walked out of my bedroom. I sat there looking at the once again closed door for the longest time, wondering what the fuck had just happened.

**

One thing's for sure, if anything, our little chat seemed to put additional distance between us. For the next several days we basically avoided one another, though if and when we did sit down together, over dinner...or later while watching TV, we hardly spoke. And if then, it was usually about the weather, or how her job went that day. Gone was the laughter, the joking, the teasing of one another. And the time sitting near her saying nothing, well like they say, the silence was deafening.

It had been like that for nearly a week now, and I was so torn up inside, I was seriously contemplating taking a job elsewhere and then moving out. Get a place of my own, ready or not. I had gone up to my bedroom far earlier on a Friday night than I usually did too, saying goodnight to her, cordially, even finding it awkward when I leaned over kissing her on the cheek. It was as though even that now held some secret, vile obscene connotation to it that was making any affection whatsoever between us, impossible to continue with. I slipped on what I usually wore to go to bed, a pair of panties only, and then slipped between the sheets turning out the lights. It was barely past ten o'clock as I lay there trying to go to sleep, which fifteen minutes later as I lay there with my eyes wide-open, was proving fruitless. There was only one thing I could do that usually helped with that. Though even then I was reluctant to do so. I knew what images, no matter how I started out, would end up inside my head long before ever reaching orgasm...if in fact I even did. I had even put my headphones on, listening to soft music, which very often in the past, had helped lull me to sleep. I slipped one hand down the waistband of the white cotton panties I had on, and began touching myself. The other, fingering and toying with my breasts as I very often did, those uncovered by the sheet as I lay there, the images now of course forming inside my head. Only different this time. No longer me sitting on mom's lap...but sitting next to her, kissing and sucking her breast just the way I had seen Aunt Cathy doing.

So absorbed in my thoughts, the music...I didn't hear mom's gentle knock on the door, nor her opening it even though I hadn't invited her in. How long she stood there looking at me, I honestly don't know. But obviously she saw and knew what I was doing. I next felt her weight added to the bed, my eyes suddenly popping open, my hand flying out from beneath my panties, the other suddenly reaching for my headphones yanking them off.

"What the fuck?" I literally screamed out, startled more than anything, and a bit embarrassed too perhaps.

Mom didn't say anything though in response to that. What she did instead was place her hand on one of my breasts, caressing it, and then leaned forward, drawing the other one into her mouth!

And all I could do was lay there, trying to sort this all out in my own head, though slowly...and sure enough, succumbing to the sweet ecstasy I was now feeling. All these years, all this torment, all the private, dirty, naughty thoughts I had ever had about mom and me...were suddenly being realized, in a way at least. But the fact was...mom was sucking my tit, and it felt heavenly!

Eventually she did sit up however, though she kept one hand on my breast, slowly and tenderly caressing it, still gently and softly fingering the nipple. She too had made ready for bed, the simple sheer shift she very often wore, the only thing she had on at the moment. The light from the hallway back-lighting her just enough that I could see the silhouette of her body beneath it. The contours of her breasts, her stomach and the gentle slope of her back. I reached out with my own hand then, memories and images of a time long ago suddenly filling my head. I clasped her breast through the simple shift, cupping it, reveling in the sensation of doing so again after all these years. She moaned. And then I did, and then I sat up and rolled her over onto the bed.

She moaned softly again as I lifted up her shift, exposing her thighs first, surprised upon seeing the smoothness of her pussy, hairless which I hadn't realized until now. I gazed at her thighs, allowing my eyes to follow the undressing as I now revealed her near flawless breasts. Nipples much like my own, rosy-red, thick, protruding. She was obviously as aroused as I was. I scissored one of them with my fingers, just as she was still doing to me. I then drew in the other, sucking it eagerly, desperately, trying to devour it perhaps like a hungry infant. But her moans once more, telling me of the real pleasure I was giving her at the moment. My own moans in response to that as I groaned around her nipple now captured within my mouth, the sensation of her fingers, gentle...yet urgent as they toyed, played and continued to finger my aroused, equally hard nipples. I traded back and forth then, paying homage to each one of my mother's breasts, and then slowly began licking, making my way down her delicate shivering form, lingering briefly at her naval, kissing and licking that. I felt her hands suddenly on my head however, lifting me away from her. Her eyes wide questioning, even as she spoke.

"Cindy..."

"Mom," I said in response to that, attempting to return, begin licking her again, but she held me in place.

"No...wait, we...we need talk, please Cindy...please," she said urgently, desperately, sounding on the verge of tears now. Reluctantly I sat up, her hand only then moving away from my own breast, though mine remained on hers as I sat there looking down at her, still touching, but now smiling as she smiled back. "We...we really shouldn't honey," she said trying to convince herself perhaps, but I wasn't having any of it...not now.

"It's too late for that mother," I said once again trying to sound more adult, more formal again, more in control than she at the moment. "I'm not letting you get away this time, not ever again," I amended. I allowed my hand to now travel down where my tongue had been going, brushing her briefly, softly between the legs. I could feel her moisture seeping through, the dampness which greeted the mere tip of a finger as it slid through her furrow. She gasped, even raising her ass off the bed just a little, surprised at the sudden unexpected touch of my hand.

"I won't be able to say no after this, if we do this...if I allow this," she said still holding on to one last desperate plea perhaps in getting me to rethink my own actions. But I knew then, there was no going back...only forward.

"Then don't," I said simply, once again leaning forward, and this time, placing my tongue where my fingers had been.

**

Surprisingly, I had only seen my mother naked a handful of times. Usually when we'd both been in a hurry getting ready for work, once or twice laying on her bed watching her while she got ready for one of her "dates" talking to her, though purposely eyeing her, secretly enjoying myself. Fodder material for when masturbating later back then. But here I was now, looking at her nude body, or rather the depths of her cunt, something I hadn't seen. Not like this anyway. And the fact she was now shaved intrigued me. She hadn't before. The sight of her nicely trimmed little bush was what I recalled seeing. Not this. Not this almost prepubescent look that even I didn't entertain, having fashioned myself after mom's look. And now...here we were, different again.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked between gentle soft lickings.

Mom's thoughts elsewhere however.

"Wha...do, do what?" She moaned almost deliriously, especially when I stopped licking her in order to speak again.

"Shave it, shave your pussy. Did you do it...for him?" I asked suddenly tasting bile, or something like it.

"No," mom laughed "Not for him...for Cathy."

"Aunt Cathy?" I asked surprised upon hearing that, running my tongue from the bottom of her split all the way up towards her clit, just barely grazing it. "Why? When?"

"Because she..." mom moaned as my lips encircled her hard little clitoris, gently sucking it. I stopped.

"Well?"

"Because she prefers it that way," mom groaned again, hunching her ass upwards as though trying to fuck my face, draw me back into her.

"But I thought you said, you two hadn't done anything."

"We hadn't, she didn't know yet...it was a surprise."

"So you're telling me that I'm sucking this bare pussy before she did."

"Yes," mom barely managed as I wormed a finger, and then two inside that super slick passage toying with her, my thumb pressing down on her clit.

"Will you...do me, to look like you?" I asked her.

"If you want...yes."

"When?" I asked again, still teasing and tickling her clit. "After I make you cum?" I said teasing her further, enjoying the torture I was putting her through.

"Oh god yes, whatever you want, whenever you want it," she squirmed violently again, humping upwards against the palm of my hand, grinding herself against it as I merely sat there, fingers buried, thumb encircling and teasing her hard little knot.

"Before you eat me then," I informed her. "I want my first time with you to be the same as this," and then leaned forward once more, my lips taking over for my thumb, my tongue now fluttering like a butterfly against the surface of her hot throbbing little girl prick.

"Oh god baby! Yes! Yes! Whatever you want baby...just make mommy come, make me fucking come...please!"

**

Believe it or not, we actually fell asleep that way. The earlier need for my own orgasm evaporating with actually giving her one, my own mother! Content then to just lay there, my fingers still buried inside, the ebb and flow of her slowly diminishing contractions around my fingers as the waves of her orgasms gradually decreased. We both floated in a sea of bliss for differing reasons perhaps, the afterglow of climax, ecstasy, frustration, the unknown, all suddenly and completely washed away in that almost magical moment.

I woke, alone...startled at first, but then yawned, stretched, remembering, content...satisfied, happier than I'd been in a long, long time. Especially when I saw my mother's shift still laying next to me, folded neatly on the pillow next to my head. She couldn't have left me a better message, other than actually waking up next to her perhaps. But I could already smell breakfast cooking.

I didn't even bother putting anything on, tearing out of bed, down the stairs heading towards the kitchen and all those lovely smells I was taking in. I laughed entering, there was mom, just dishing up the recently cooked bacon. She was wearing a cooking apron, and nothing else.

"My, that certainly looks sexy on you," I laughed taking a seat as she turned, eying my own very exposed breasts.

"Looks like we had the same idea," she chuckled back adding. "You sleep ok?"

"Never better," I honestly said, and then stood again, walking over to her, embracing her as she stood there trying to balance the plate with still hot bacon in it.

"Careful, or you'll burn yourself, and we can't have you doing that now can we?" She said flicking one of my reawakened nipples with her fingertip as a warning perhaps. I sat down again, feeling hungry and horny.

"So...when do we shave my pussy?" I asked her point blank.

She laughed, even blushing a little. "After we eat, and after we have a little chat again," mom said sounding a bit serious this time. "We still need to Cindy, even after last night. I think we should discuss what happened, what happens now...if anything, and not let our emotions rush us into anything."

"I'm not going back mom. I can't. Especially after last night. Now I know the truth about you and Aunt Cathy, and now that you know the truth about my secret, there's no fucking way I can deny it anymore. Not to myself, not to you...not to anyone!"

"Including your Aunt?" Mom asked.

To be honest, I hadn't really thought about that, but after only a second or so, I realized that it really didn't matter, I mean after all. Mom said that she and her sister would no doubt be intimate again at some point. And having accepted that, I realized that my Aunt would have to come and accept me and mom being that way too.

"Yes, including her mom. She has a right to know about what's happened between us. No secrets, remember?"

She relaxed then upon hearing that. "Good. I was hoping you'd feel that way," mom said. "Because I've already invited her over later on this afternoon. I think we now all three need to sit down and have a heart to heart chat about all of this. You two need to clear the air as well honey," mom said reminding me that I really did need to do that. "And Cathy needs to hear our news too...from the two of us, face to face. I'm still not sure how she's going to take hearing that, once she does hear. It could be a lot for her to try and accept too. Incest is a funny thing Cindy. And that's what this is, whether we like it or not, whether we wish to call it something other than that. The bottom line is, it still is. Cathy may not see it that way between she and I. People don't. Hell, I had trouble seeing it as that, once you'd told me about how you felt. I saw you and I as being incest, but not me and my sister. Not until later did I see and finally accept the truth of it. You were right, there was no difference between the two, not really. And I had to ask myself a question at that point. Was I ready to tell MY sister, that we couldn't ever do anything ever again. And my answer was no...I wasn't, and I'm not ready to do that. And so the next question to you then is this. Can you accept that about Cathy and I? Will it bother you to think about the two of us together on occasion? One thing we can't have Cindy, is jealousy going on amongst us. That will tear the three of us apart as surely as anything else would. So we either all agree, or we have to all face the music here, and never do anything with one another ever again. Period."

Mom was right of course. And I agreed with her, seeing the logic in that. The question was...would Aunt Cathy?

**

We finished a delightful breakfast together however, and then mom and I went back up the stairs again, this time heading into her bathroom. At least I wasn't 'too' furry as she put it, though she did use her trimmers first, getting everything off that she could before actually applying a razor to it.

"Now, hold still. I promise I won't cut you or hurt you, as long as you hold still and don't go moving around, even if it tickles a little."

I was more excited than nervous. The fact that my mother would be gaping at my very exposed pussy only moments from now made me lightheaded. The reason she was even doing it in the first place, made me more excited, and wet!

"You will keep your promise to me though right? No matter what happens after Aunt Cathy gets here?"

Mom smiled. "Honey...even if this is the only time, not to mention the first time I ever lick your cunt, I can promise you that much. Wild horses couldn't keep me from doing that."

I giggled excitedly. We had at least three solid hours before Aunt Cathy arrived. And I had every intention of enjoying each and every minute of that with mom before she got here.

**

I think I had a tiny one the moment she even touched me with the razor.

"I told you to hold still."

"Sorry mom, but I think I'm having one," I shuddered. "A little one anyway. Just you touching me at all triggered that."

Mom shook her head. "And I thought I was bad," she freely admitted. "It was the same way with your Aunt and I the first few times. All she had to do then was even breathe on me, the feel of air on my clit from her mouth, and I was having a "little" one as you put it. But that makes the ones to follow even better. Trust me."

"Ones? As in more than?"

"Oh baby...that goes without saying. I'm going to show you things, and do things for you and with you, that will make your head spin."

"Just make my pussy spin mom, around and around and around, as many times as you want to."

Mom slipped her finger inside me then for the first time, though holding it there, unmoving. I felt the jolt, like a shock of electricity scoring my insides.

"Just sit on that then, hold it, while I do this...and don't move. If you have to, then just try clenching my finger if you think you're going to do that."

I clenched mom's finger a whole bunch of times! And I had a whole bunch of those little ones again too!

**

It was erotic as hell just standing there in front of the mirror next to mom looking at ourselves. We almost looked like twins, though she did appear to be slightly older, with a few more natural curves than I had. Still. It was fucking hot, seeing ourselves, standing there naked. Even the slight difference in our breasts was hardly noticeable. Hers a bit fuller perhaps, more rounded and slightly heavier against her chest. Mine...a bit more perky, still flunking the pencil test however, but nipples just as thick and rosy as moms were. But it was the almost near identical twin cunts looking back at the two of us that amazed me. Outer labia slightly protruding, all flushed swollen and pink. I even spread myself, looking far more closely at myself than I think I ever had, finding and taking delight in that as I stood there doing so. I even exposed my clit, taking wonder in that as it too seemed to be harder than it had ever been sticking out far more than I ever remembered it doing. Mom too did the same, still standing next to me, the two of us now spreading ourselves, looking, looking at one another, giggling, looking some more.

"Ever watched yourself masturbating in a mirror?" She asked. I never had, blushing at the mere thought of it.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers