Lust for my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers

"Oh baby, you need too. You learn so much about yourself doing that, seeing yourself in ways you wouldn't normally see. The way your lips grow pinker, or darker. The fullness of them, the way your cunt will moisten, very often getting even slicker than usual, and yes...not to mention the way your clit will look as you touch it, watching yourself touching it, playing with it."

I was getting fucking hot just listening to her. "Show me!"

Her face was a little flushed from excitement, though perhaps nervous embarrassment as well. She giggled in a way I hadn't heard before, opening the drawer to her vanity, reaching inside and withdrawing a large square hand-held mirror.

"Come on, back to the bedroom. I'll show you how it is I enjoy doing it," she giggled again almost conspiratorially. The fact that mom was about to share this with me was again adding to the intensity of arousal and excitement we were both feeling at this moment. I was about to see my own mother play with herself in the most intimate and vulnerable of ways. It felt clandestine, naughty, even dirty in a way. It was the most erotic, sensual moment of my entire life!

I followed her back into the bedroom, the two of us naked, admiring her walk, the slight jiggle of her ass, the sway of her hips and breasts as we did so. The visual candy I was looking at, memorizing in a way, as she prepared her "naughty spot" as she called it blushing even more now, was intense. I watched then as she knelt down on the floor at the side of the bed, placing the mirror flat, positioning herself over it.

"Why here?" I asked curiously.

"Oh," she giggled again. "I ah...well, I guess it doesn't have to be right here, it's just where I usually do it for some reason. Always felt like if you were to walk in, I could..." she was stammering, her face deepening even more. She laughed. "Sorry, I'm still a little nervous here, and excited. But I do it here as all my toys are in the nightstand for one thing. But I'll be using my hands and fingers for now."

I nodded my head in understanding, now sitting on the edge of the bed looking down at her as she knelt there, placing the mirror just under her pussy. It was an amazing sight. Erotically hot for some inexplicable reason. Looking down into the mirror just as she was. Mom's puffy swollen lips, a bit of moisture clinging to them making them glisten. Her hard precious clit likewise exposing itself, the tiny little head protruding from its protective sheath likewise fat and swollen now as she skinned it back with a fingertip even more. All the while watching herself doing so, as I was...staring into the mirror.

"See? You can actually see it in a way that you otherwise wouldn't, or couldn't. You can see the way you touch and tease it with your fingers, the way your lips seem to suck at your fingers whenever you insert them, or the way you can tickle your own clit while you play with it," she groaned inwardly.

Maybe it had started out as a show and tell, but watching mom's fingers as she began probing herself, teasing and encircling her clit quickly became more than that. I heard the small tiny catch in her voice, the murmur of unbridled pleasure as she flicked her clitoris with the tip of her finger, encircling it, and then probing herself briefly with two fingers.

"That's fucking hot!" I exclaimed, my own hand coming down between my legs now, wishing that I too had a mirror of my own to look into right next to her. "Food for thought," I considered watching.

"The other way I like..." she said removing the mirror now, standing it on end, handle up propped against the bed frame. "Is like this," she demonstrated. "It gives you a different view, angle and look while you're masturbating," she flushed once again.

This time mom sat with her legs spread wide to either side of the mirror. And she was right too! It did give an entirely different perspective in the way her pussy looked. Her clit seemed more pronounced for one thing, but for another, that dark naughty looking hole seemed even more inviting, more mysterious in a way.

"Usually, I use one of my vibrators when I'm watching myself this way," she informed me as she once again probed at herself with fingers.

"Show me!" I said again hearing her laugh.

"In the drawer there," she said turning looking over at her nightstand. I opened it peering in, surprised to see a small, but nice variety of different devices, a couple of vibrators, a wand of some sort, and a rather real looking dildo that immediately made my juices flow even more than they already were. I'd never been one to snoop through my mother's things, so I was a little surprised that she kept such a supply of hot, naughty fuck yourself devices on hand.

"Which one?" I asked almost salivating.

"Pick one you'd like to see being used," she said hotly. "Something you'd like using on yourself," she then added.

It was an easy choice. I handed her the life-like prick that had a nice shape to it, plenty thick and long. I noticed as I drew it out that the balls were more like a suction cup. I sat looking at them for a moment as she again blushed.

"Oh yeah...that one. Sometimes I take that one into the shower with me. You can stick it on the wall inside, and then get a nice doggy-fuck out of it," she grinned. I handed it to her, and then sat back again, watching as she sucked on it briefly wetting it, though by all appearances, she was wet enough already. I knew I certainly was! She then eased the long thick toy into her cunt. Her pussy lips immediately grabbing at it, surrounding it as she gently began easing it into herself. Once again, the image I saw in the mirror made it somehow more wicked, my arousal level now way off the charts as she sat there on the floor, easing the toy in and out of herself, the two of us glancing at the mirror.

"Fuck mom, that really is fucking hot! Watching you doing this like that," I moaned deeply, my fingers twiddling with my clit openly as I looked down at the mirror, though mom was gazing at me sitting there in front of her on the bed.

"Open your legs a bit more so I can see you," she groaned once more as I did so. Revealing myself far more obscenely. I glanced down, but it was of course impossible to see myself the way she obviously was, though I could see my own hard little clit protruding outwards almost impossibly. "God you're aroused aren't you?" Mom asked. "Your pussy is so moist Cindy! I can see the frothiness of your own juices just starting to ooze out of that sweet looking pussy!"

"I need to see!" I all but demanded, standing up, and then placing myself next to her there on the floor. Mom scooted over a bit, me taking her place now spreading my own legs the way she had hers. The image I saw of myself almost startling. Mom was right, I'd never once looked at myself in quite this way before. My pussy seemed even larger than I'd imagined. My labia a bit longer and thicker perhaps, though it was the white creamy sauce I saw oozing out of my cunt that caught most of my intention. It was an amazing sight, and I wanted to lick it. I slid in a finger, watching as I withdrew a bit of my own cream, and then licked it off my finger.

"Oh honey!" Mom groaned even more audibly. "Let me...taste you," she said through clipped ragged breath. "Let me...taste your...juices!"

"Help yourself," I said looking at her wickedly, spreading my legs apart even further, inviting her touch.

She moaned even more deeply, her hand coming over between my legs however, the two of us now watching, looking into the mirror as she slipped her fingers inside, and like sampling poi, removed them. Clinging to her two fingers was a nice white dollop of my own brand of girl cream. Mom slipped both fingers inside her mouth, sucking and licking them off, and then repeated the process, taking time to gently caress and tickle my clit a bit first before doing that.

I reached over now taking the dildo into my hand, and began fucking mother with it. She in turn finger-fucking me, smearing the tiny head of my clit with some of my own juices, causing my legs to shake almost spasmodically as intense as it was. She put her other hand on mine however, removing the dildo from herself, and then guided it over towards my pussy.

"Try it, let me...show you," she gasped as together we placed the head of the phallus against the opening of my own cunt, and began easing it in.

"Oh my god that feels good!" I cried out as the two of us together began working it slowly in, and then out of my slick wet cunt. We could hear the sounds of my own juices, the smack of slick slurpy sounds we made as we slowly increased the tempo. Each time we pulled it out before sliding it in again, the visual of so much white frothy cream now clinging to it as my cunt seemed to produce far more of my own slippery lubrications than I'd ever seen before.

I was already hovering on the edge as it was, when mom suddenly half sat up, moving over, facing me. "Lay down," was all she said. And two seconds later, I was in heaven!

**

I'll be the first to admit, I always had enjoyed having my pussy licked, and had certainly fantasized and thought how it might feel having another woman doing it. But here I was, now experiencing that for the first time, and not with just another woman, but my own mother to boot! The way her tongue danced, flicked and pleasured my clitoris was beyond comprehension. The way she would ever so gently wrap her lips around its length, sucking it, drawing it into her mouth, and then tonguing it again. I was within moments on the verge of collapse, brought there even more quickly as her hands came up to likewise begin toying with my rock hard nipples. The moment she held them between her fingers, rolling them about, it was as though I suddenly had three clits.

"Oh fuck! Mom! Mom!" There was no way I could hold out, the tidal wave of pleasure suddenly rolling over me, consuming me, was simply too good to fight against. I came harder than I ever remember doing, mom's mouth licking, sucking and devouring the cream that now flowed from me in a torrent of orgasmic bliss. I saw stars, heard my own voice as though from a distance as I cried out at the top of my lungs.

**

For the better part of an hour, we lay there together in mom's bed, orally pleasuring one another. Taking turns, though then later towards the end, laying on our sides doing one another simultaneously. I was a novice at it of course, but natural instincts took over, doing to mom what I enjoyed feeling myself. And I took her lead very often as well, sensing what she did, doing it back, following. The two of us mewling like contented cats licking up milk, which in a sense, we were both doing. Even mom's pussy seemed to secrete more fluid now than it had done earlier. Mine as well, the "milk" which is just what it looked like, pouring out of me in tiny little streams that mom lapped away at, purring contentedly as she did. I lost track of the number of orgasms we gave one another.

"Oh my god Cindy! Look at the time! Your Aunt Cathy will be here in less than half an hour!"

Reluctantly, we made ourselves presentable again, and headed downstairs into the kitchen where I helped mom start putting together things for the meal. Fixing up a nice tossed-green salad as she began fixing the pasta sauce, getting it on the stove to simmer for a while, we'd just managed to finish doing all that when we heard my Aunt sticking her head through the open door in the living room.

"You who! I'm here!" She announced.

I followed mom in carrying two glasses of wine, mom carrying one for herself as she greeted my Aunt with a kiss and a hug before sitting down. I walked over demurely, handing my Aunt her glass as she eyed me specutively. She had dark circles under her eyes, which I hadn't really seen before. She'd been going without much sleep, or so it seemed anyway.

"And how's my favorite niece anyway?" she asked accepting her wine, sipping from it, trying to keep things light even though there was a little tension in the air.

"You're only niece," I responded back, though smiling as I did so.

"Which makes you my favorite," she quipped looking a bit more relaxed now, though her eyes remained cautious. She then glanced over towards mom, mom giving her a simple nod of the head, telling her in a sense that we'd indeed talked, though of course Aunt Cathy had no idea we'd done far more than just that.

"So Cindy. I take it then you're mothers told you everything," she began. I looked at mom, trying to keep a straight face here, still looking a bit serious myself.

"She did yes. She told me about the two of you growing up, and how you were always there for her whenever she needed you. All about dad, and now Jerry...so that I at least have a better understanding of what it was I saw when I came into the room when the two of you were sitting here."

Ironically, they were again. Sitting in the exact same places they had been, me now sitting across from the two of them in one of two large comfortable armchairs. Aunt Cathy took another sip of her wine, setting it down on the coaster on the table. "I see. And, well...did you have anything you wanted to ask me?"

"I do. I am still curious about something," I told her now placing my own wine glass down on the table, leaning forward a bit looking her directly in the eye.

"Go ahead honey, feel free to ask me anything you'd like. Whatever it is, I'll be perfectly honest with you about it."

I took another quick glance back at mom, and then at my Aunt again, sitting back in my seat now. "Ok, so my question to you is..." I paused. "Have you ever watched yourself masturbate in a mirror before?"

**

It was actually pretty funny. My aunt looked at mom, her eyes as big around as saucers, and then back towards me. Her mouth open though no words came out as she glanced back at mom again. Finally mom spoke.

"Actually sis, I'm rather curious about that myself, so...have you?"

It finally dawned on her that there was a hell of a lot going on here than we'd let her in on as she finally composed herself, though still looking quite confused. At least she was smiling now, and the worry lines around her eyes seemed to almost magically disappear.

"Ok, you got me with that one...for a moment anyway. Now seriously, what's going on here that you're not telling me about?"

"Well the fact is Aunt Cathy, earlier today, mom showed me what it was like to do that. So before you got here, we've been watching one another masturbate in a mirror in her bedroom. And in fact, I don't mind telling you we're now twins in another way as well." I had worn a short simple blue skirt, and now stood, hiking it up just far enough to show her what I meant. What I wasn't wearing...was any panties. "Well? What do you think?" I asked now displaying my cleanly shaved pussy for her though her mouth was open again as she sat there staring at it. Finally, she burst out laughing.

"I bet that's not all the two of you have been doing now is it? So tell me...from the very beginning, and don't leave anything out. I want to hear ALL the juicy naughty details. But before you two do that...I need another glass of wine here." She drained the remainder of hers, and then handed me her empty glass. Mom did the same, handing hers to me as well.

"Would you be a sweetie then and pour us a couple of more before dinner?" Mom asked.

I smiled, nodded my head and collected their two glasses, almost skipping off into the kitchen with them returning a few moments later. When I came back into the room, both mom and my Aunt were naked, sitting there together, hands down between one another's legs. I almost spilled the wine.

"That's for making me wonder...and nervous," Aunt Cathy stated. "But...I also want to be nice and comfy while I hear the rest of this naughty little tale here," she snickered as I now handed her and mom their wines.

"I think I need a second one myself first," I told them both, downing the rest of my own, and then headed back off into the kitchen again. When I returned, this time I too was naked, and took my chair again facing the two of them. "Oh, and I turned the sauce down real low mom. Something tells me, dinner will be a little bit later than we were planning."

**

After mom and I had filled Aunt Cathy in on the events of the day, including the two of us ending up in bed going down on one another, we finally sat down to dinner. Still naked. It was actually quite fun doing so, glancing up, seeing mom's breasts just peeking above the table top, or Aunt Cathy's boobs doing the same. It was also interesting seeing the differences between them in that regard as well. Aunty Cathy being five years older than mom, though her body was every bit as fit and trim in many respects as moms was. Her breasts drooped just a little more perhaps, not quite as full or as firm, but sensually attractive even so. But it was the thought of what I couldn't see at the moment that continued to run around inside my head, Cathy had of course shaved her pussy too, eventually coaxing and convincing mom into doing the same. But what she also had, that I had only gotten a brief quick look at, was the small little piercing through her lips. A dainty gold chain linking each of her outer labia together. The fact that she did, even at her age, was very stimulating.

We soon finished dinner, cleaned up and spent a rather enjoyable time doing so. Occasionally one of us would reach out, a simple gentle touch here and there, often brief and fleeting, but playful. It had the effect of arousing all of us again, which I had believed once I'd walked in and saw the two of them naked, was where all this was eventually heading anyway.

"So, what's this about the mirror?" Cathy asked grinning from ear to ear.

Mom and I took each one of my Aunt's hands, and then all three of us together walked up the stairs heading into her bedroom. I was actually the one to show her what it was and how...mother had shown me. Kneeling first, spreading myself over the mirror as Cathy stood behind me looking down over my shoulder. But she did a bit more than that, which surprised both mother and myself, and really got things going more or less shortly after that. She squatted down, just enough to actually straddle my shoulder. I could feel the heat and the moisture of my Aunt's cunt as she settled herself down, even the heady aroma of her arousal seemed to be drawn into my nose, heightening my own awareness. She rubbed herself against me like that for a moment. The slippery, almost oil-like lubrication of her pussy smearing against my skin. I forgot all about looking in the mirror as mom now stood coming to stand around behind my aunt. Mom quickly located her sister's breasts, cupping and caressing them while Cathy continued to more or less hump my shoulder. I could feel the delicate little gold chain digging into my skin, almost teasingly. And I knew then as she did that, she was likewise digging her clit into me.

It was a simple maneuver, accomplishing what I really wanted. I merely turned. When I did, my mouth came into direct contact with my Aunt's cunt. My tongue snaking out to flick at her rather large clitoris, far larger than either moms or mine. Unfortunately the chain seemed to be getting in the way now as I lapped away at her, causing her to laugh.

"Here," she said reaching down, undoing what appeared to be a tiny clasp on either side. It came away in her hand. "But..." she now said stepping back, "Let's take this onto the bed," she suggested, which both mom and I were more than happy to go along with.

"Lay on your back," she told me, "So I can sit on your face."

"And so I can lick your pussy sweetie," mom likewise agreed.

In moments we were doing just that. The sensation of my Aunt's cunt over my face, my lips drawing in that incredibly long clit of hers while mom in turn lay between my legs licking me was amazing. It was hard concentrating however, getting so lost in the pleasure I was feeling, and the pleasure I was trying to give my aunt. I soon felt her shudder however, suddenly holding her breath, and then the sound of this long drawn out "oooh" sound as she came. I quickly followed suit, mom's talented tongue doing laps on my own clit, two fingers inside stroking what was obviously my "g" spot, though for me, it was the first time anyone had ever really done that, or managed that. I'd always had creamy climaxes, for about as far back as I can remember. But then I felt something entirely different, unique, and downright strange. I felt like I was suddenly peeing, and even gasped, struggling to get away. Embarrassed, ashamed that I'd just peed in my own mother's mouth, she simply smiled looking up at me licking her lips.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers