Lust, Hate and Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time seemed to slow, and there was a silky eternity in the way Mara's hand stroked me. After a couple minutes, Mara's hard brown nipples began to fascinate me. My tongue and jaw felt a little sore, but when it comes to sex there is pain and there are possibilities, and pain had rarely kept me from exploring the possibilities. Mara snickered, she had been rubbing a kiwi body lotion over her nipples and the smell as well as the motion had fascinated me.

Mara was still laughing when I bent down and kissed her neck, her long lovely brown hands twisted in my hair as I licked up to her ear. She shivered as I sucked the delicate shell of her earlobe in my mouth and let out a startled yip as my cold hand palmed her pussy mound.

"God, that's so cold," her hands leaving my hair and wrapping around my back. She shivered until my mouth made a detour and suddenly I was kissing her. What had started as a teasing kiss quickly became oblivion as Mara soft lips captured me, sucked in my lower lip and her tongue dancing against it. Just as quickly, she let go.

"I just love a good kisser..." she gasped my middle finger stroked her inner pussy lips while still warmly rubbing the whole of her mound just as I moved forward and recaptured her earlobe.

My middle finger pushed inside her as my tongue nipped her earlobe. "Yes..."

"And now I'm in the mood for some kiwi..." and broke off as she dipped her head down and I felt the warm soothing tongue polishing my cock lift, there was a moment of emptiness and then a shock as a warm tightness enveloped my cock.

I closed my eyes for a second enjoying the warmth of Mara's mouth. Looking down our eyes met, and Mara winked at me. "God, I've got to feel those nipples ... nuhhh!" I yelled as I felt Mara teethed the base of my cock.

Mara slowly waggled her finger in my face. Her eyes sparked maliciously.

"I was just ... nuhhh ... please ..." I began stroking Mara's neck. I was so tired, I wasn't in the mood for pain and pleasure. But then again once I felt Mara go back to the soft sucking motion, I felt myself fading away again. I yelped as Mara's teeth chewed my shaft and released.

The sputtering sounds I head were from Mara trying to laugh with my cock in her mouth.

"Baby, come up here so I can kiss you and return some of the pleasure you've been giving me."

Slowly she pulled off my cock and brought her face up to mine.

"I guess you're the wrong person to tease ..."

She smiled and grabbed my cock hard. I could tell by her hard stare that she wanted this sex hard and fast, but as much as I wanted to I knew it wasn't in me. I kissed her and our tongues immediately began to dance. She tried to say something, but I wouldn't break the kiss. She twisted my cock hard and I gasped into her mouth, but continued kissing her. Finally she released my cock and I started pulling her toward the bed.

I almost fell when Mara jumped on my back. "C'mon horsey, giddy-up."

She knocked me to the floor and we wrestled and soon we were in a savage 69 that seemed to go on and on because my erection wouldn't seem to go down. After bringing me to her to third orgasm, Mara pushed me away. We straightened out and lay on the floor side by side. After fifteen minutes Mara said something about wanting my cock, but her voice seemed so far away. I had just given her nipple a soft kiss when all the hours and the sudden exertion caught up with me and I crashed.

***

I didn't realize what was going on at first. The sensation was pleasurable and it was enough just to enjoy the wet sensation against my ankles. But when I felt both my big toes sucked in and expertly fellated, I couldn't ignore it anymore. Mara sucked a second toe into her mouth. Sarah ran her tongue up my lower leg, her expert hands kneading my calves and circling my kneecap with soft butterfly kisses.

God, it felt so good, but for all that my skin quivered with excitement, my thoughts kept bouncing along, wondering what had happened when I was asleep in the darkness. It was like my brain was in a jar, sitting there, freaking out, using my eyes to search the dark corners of the room, seeing something out of the corner of my eye.

Sarah smiled, her brown eyes capturing mine and drawing me in. She kneaded my thighs. "You need to relax, John." Now her magic hands began to stroke my shaft. "You are very tight."

I smiled at Sarah and still it was my body going through the motions. God, what was I a total psychotic or something? Shit, I needed to fucking concentrate on my breathing.

It was easier than I thought to tune out Mara's slow rhythmic sucking of my cock. This wasn't exactly fear, well at least nothing more than a six, most of it was jumpiness, every fried and freaked out part of me said to get up, shit the blowjob was like nothing compared to the manic drumming of my pulse, booming through my ears like an oompah band cranked to triple speed.

The more I thought about it the more freaked out I got, until I felt a hard tweak on my nose. "John, if you close your eyes, you're going to miss half the fun."

God, how the hell didn't she see how fucked up I was?

Sarah giggled and stroked her hand over Mara's back until she looked up. "You ready to help me out?"

Mara silkily got to her feet. The hand I had playing with her nipple was shifted over as I felt Mara's lush hair against mine.

I never thought sex could be wonderful and horrible at the same time, but it was happening. The women were kissing me and lick my chest and the base of my neck, the hollow under my shoulder blades, teasing my nipples, chewing on my bellybutton and then letting their lips play tug of war with my dick. The whole time I was panting and saying all the right things; I tweaked their nipples and lovingly sucked their fingers into my mouth, but the whole time I was freaking out, my breath was coming faster and the air around me seemed to feel darker and heavier and finally everything just exploded. Yes, it felt good, amazing even, but it was like having an orgasm with a gun at your head. Even as the explosion came I expected to hear the sound of the gun going off.

Things got weird after that.

My memory moved in bounces like someone was skipping past scenes on a DVD. The sex was even hotter and yet my thoughts became less and less involved in it. I passed out.

My body felt sore and sticky when I faded in. There was all kind of shouting going on. Mara was gone and Sarah and I were dressed in rumpled clothes. The captain was in my cabin and I was telling him to fuck off. When he left Sarah just took my hand in hers. The look on her face made me want to cry. And then I was crying.

Sarah was only 4'11" and weighed less than a hundred pounds and I was 6'1" and weighed 210 pounds and yet I was a child that she drew down to her.

She took me to the bed. She was so certain and so beautiful. I reached for her breasts, but she took my hand and dragged me to the bathroom.

**

Please take a second to vote.

If you have more than a second, I would appreciate your feedback.

Oh, by the way, Chapter 1 really is mostly about love and other things. The true lust, hate and paradise mentioned in the title will come in later chapters.

**