Lust? In an Elevator

Story Info
A simple mistake changes one delivery guy's life forever.
5.4k words
4.57
52.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear a lot of people say how much it sucks being single on Valentine's Day. Even worse, being a single male that works as a flower shop delivery person on Valentine's Day. I may have been able to agree with that idea in the past, that is, until the day that changed my life forever.

To summarize what made that fateful day even occur in my life, here is a quick background. I am a 23 year old college student in my second semester of a business graduate program. I currently hold a two semester internship at a high profile advertising agency in Downtown Chicago. Though the company pays nothing for intern employment, they do foot the tuition bill with a promise of hiring me full time upon graduation. As you can imagine, however, the books, supplies and cost of college living can be quite expensive, even without the worry of the cost of actually going. Therefore, on top of the twenty or so hours at the agency, twenty hours of class time and the many hours needed for home studying each week, I still always had to find time to make some money. Luckily for me, I have an aunt and uncle that own one of the largest flower/gift delivery services in all of Chicago.

In the past, I would work for my aunt and uncle during all the busy seasons, just to help them out. Now they were returning the favor by letting me make deliveries whenever I had free time, just to put some cash in my pockets. When I worked in the past, I usually had a special someone in my life, so it never really bothered me to have to deliver all these gifts of love and joy to different women around the city.

This year was a little different though. I was single on V-Day for the first time in several years. I convinced myself that the reason I wasn't in any sort of relationship was because I didn't have time for one, and truly I didn't. I'm not arrogant, but I like to think I am an attractive guy. 5'10, slightly toned complexion, dark brown hair, green eyes, athletic build, and a decent fashion sense. I'm certainly no stud, but I like to maintain a respectable appearance.

Being alone on Valentine's Day did make me feel a little bit strange and out of place. My self esteem wasn't low or anything, I just felt like I was missing out on something. With every delivery I made that day, my heart would begin to race with each beautiful woman that I would make a delivery to. At first, I felt as though each woman was flirting with me a bit, but then I would come to the realization that they were just excited over the gift they just received from their husband, boyfriend, lover or secret admirer.

It was just around 2:30pm when I arrived at the location of my last delivery, before I had to go back to my apartment to get ready for my class that evening. I headed into the lobby of the large skyscraper carrying my messenger bag, a large two dozen bouquet of roses and a rather larger white teddy bear. Without checking the delivery slip, I told the security guard I had a delivery for a Mrs. Peterson on the 25th floor. He saw I had my hands full, so simply he directed me to the bank of express elevators that took you straight to floors 20-35.

Once I got to the 25th floor, I exited the elevator and approached the receptionist's desk in the middle of the office. When I said that I had a delivery for Mrs. Peterson, the look of confusion on the woman's face was understood when I looked at the delivery slip and saw that the delivery was to go to the 15th floor. A very stupid, yet simple mistake for a delivery person, however, the best mistake I ever made in my life.

A little embarrassed by my mistake, I apologized and returned to the elevator. Once I stepped back into the elevator to push the button for the 15th floor, I realized that I would have to go all the way back down to the lobby and use the other bank of elevators that take you to floors 2-19. I pressed my body into the corner of the elevator against the wall of dark tinted mirrors. As I lowered my head, I began to shake it back and forth with a slight bit of shame. Then I let out a soft chuckle, realizing it was a simple mistake and only a minor setback on my day. Suddenly, the elevator slowed and I heard the ding, as it stopped at the 21st floor. When the doors opened, in walked the most beautiful creature that I had ever seen on this earth.

As she entered, she smiled brightly at me, then turn to stand on the opposite side of the elevator. She was about 5'5, long dark brown hair, a stunning body and the face of an angel. A very cliché thing to say, yet 100% true. She had a large heart shaped box of chocolates in her hands, so my first thought was to check for an engagement or wedding ring, but there was none. She was professionally dressed; black skirt, dark stockings, high heels and a gray overcoat, which made me believe she was heading home for the day.

I suddenly felt like more of an idiot for screwing up the delivery, thinking I could maybe have been able to strike up a conversation and offer to give her a ride home or something. But no, I had to make this stupid delivery. Then I thought, wait a minute, if I never screwed up in the first place, I probably would have never even seen her. I felt quite silly standing there with all these gifts for some other woman, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to at least try talking to her.

I took a deep breath, and simply said in a deep, manly, yet corny voice, "Hello there. How are you this afternoon? Happy Valentine's Day."

She continued to look straight ahead with no reaction at all. I figured she probably had a serious boyfriend and figured what's the point of even talking to me.

I wasn't going to give up without a fight though, so I pointed towards the box in her hands and said, "Pretty big box of chocolates, eh?"

I felt like an idiot saying that, but at least this time she turned toward me and smiled. Still no verbal reply, so I couldn't stop there.

"So, going home already? It's only like 2:30 or so. Must be nice." I uttered with a silly grin. But again, no reply whatsoever. This time I felt a bit defeated.

Then, the lights in the elevator flickered and we came to a slow stop. I knew that there was no way we had reached the lobby already, so I looked towards her to see how she might react. She let out a big sigh, crossed her arms around the box and her chest, and began to impatiently tap her foot on the floor.

After a few minutes of mostly silence, with the exception of her tapping foot, she finally turned to me and said, "What do you think happened?"

The sound of her voice kind of threw me off at first. Not in a bad way, but because it was very unique. My first thought was that she had an foreign accent. Then she spoke again, "This is why I hate taking elevators. Especially in a tall building like this. One of my biggest fears coming true right before some stranger's eyes."

Before she could even finish, it hit me like a ton of bricks. The uniqueness of her voice was a slight speech impediment, and the animated use of her hands while she spoke had me to believe that she was deaf.

I had to think quit without making myself look like an idiot. I thought about trying to use my hands to communicate, but then realized that was a bad idea considering I didn't know a lick of sign language. Then, without further hesitation, I reached into my messenger bag and pulled out one of my school tablets and a pen.

I quickly wrote on a piece of paper; HI, I'M TOM. DON'T WORRY, EVERYTHING WILL BE OK.

She seemed very impressed by my quick thinking and a huge smile returned to her face as she said, "That was very nice of you to write that down for me. But I want you to know I can read lips, if you talk slow and clear."

The more I heard her voice, the less strange is sounded to me. Her dialect sounded much like the famous deaf actress Marlee Matlin, however, the pitch of her voice was very soft and sweet.

My heart was racing, and my head was in a fog. I'm not even sure what I was saying to her, but obviously, I began to ramble too much. She put one finger to her lips and said, "Shhh. Maybe you should use the pen and paper."

I replied with a big smile and a bit of relief that she stopped me before I blurted out something idiotic or offensive. I slid my back down the mirrored wall until I was seated on the floor, then grabbed hold of her hand to see if she would follow my lead. As she lowered herself to the floor, I couldn't help but to stare at her sexy legs and up her thigh length skirt. My heart was already racing, but now in was in overdrive.

We got comfortable on the floor, not knowing how long the elevator would be out of service. She removed her coat to reveal the tight, dark blue, V-neck sweater that was underneath. She had this beautiful platinum necklace on, with a sapphire pendant that laid ever so delicately on her skin right at the top of her cleavage. I can't even describe any better how perfect her body was, other than saying it was absolutely PERFECT.

Over the next ten minutes or so, I communicated by paper and she replied in voice. We found out a lot about each other in that short period of time. I learned that her name was Kelly Johnston, she was 25 and recently became a CPA. Her favorite color, blue; her favorite sport, hockey; her favorite food, sushi; her favorite movie, Pleasantville. She had a cat named BoBo and a parakeet named LuLu. She also went on to tell me how she lost her hearing when she was in a car accident at the age of 4, at which time her mother lost her ability to walk and her father lost his life. She had certainly been through her fair share of struggles.

With every word that she spoke, I stared deep into her eyes and concentrated on all of her beauty. She was sitting only a few feet away from me, cuddled up in the corner with Mrs. Peterson's big white teddy bear, staring right back into my eyes. I didn't care that she was cuddled up with a gift that should have been in some other woman's hands, nor did she seem to care that I ate half of her chocolates. We seemed to be genuinely enjoying each other's company.

At this point, one more important bit of information still needed to be revealed: whether or not she was in a relationship.

I had finally felt comfortable asking the question, but just as I was about the write it down...BAM!!! The lights went out and emergency lights were illuminated. The elevator shook violently, then suddenly began to freefall before coming to a very sudden halt. I looked over to find Kelly lying flat on the floor, crying hysterically. Quite startled myself, I collected my thoughts and came to the conclusion that we obviously did not fall all the way to the ground floor. I quickly went into action to get help. I got the doors open slightly, only to find that there was solid concrete walls as far up and as far down as I could see. The emergency call button was not functioning, and I found that my cell phone had no reception. We were trapped, but I wasn't going to panic. I was actually quite pleased with the situation.

I knelt next to Kelly, trying my best to calm her and help her up from the floor. As I pulled her into a sitting position, she was shaking uncontrollably and still crying hysterically. I put my arms around her to calm her, but it didn't seem to help much. I continued to hold her close, when suddenly I noticed a puddle of fluid running across the floor. It became apparent that she was so badly startled that she accidentally peed. Understandably, she was so embarrassed that she wouldn't lift her head to look at me.

I picked up the pen and paper again and wrote: SWEETY, THERE IS NO REASON TO BE EMBARRASSED. THAT WAS THE SCARIEST FUCKING THING EVER. HERE, FEEL MY HEART.

I slid the piece of paper onto her lap then raised her hand to my chest. My heart was beating like never before. She read the paper, then looked up into my eyes and said with a mild smile, "I like that you aren't afraid to use the word FUCK to express how you feel." Then she let out a sigh and a laugh, "but I can't believe I pissed all over that woman's teddy bear."

I hadn't realized it, but the bear was lying right in the stream of urine and there was certainly a hint of a yellow stain forming. I didn't care about that though, all I cared about at the moment, was Kelly.

I reached over and broke off one of the roses from the bouquet, leaned towards her and said slowly and clearly, "Don't worry about that. It was probably for someone who wouldn't appreciate it anyway." Then I put my free hand up to her face, pushed her hair back and placed the rose behind her ear. "There you go. A beautiful rose for the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Her response to that was a gigantic smile, then a deep, hard, passionate kiss. I reciprocated by slowly pushing my tongue into her mouth. I don't know what happened, but I guess my tongue flipped a switch in her. She got up onto her knees and started to pull my tucked shirt from my pants, then undid my belt. When she pulled my shirt up over my head, I think she was surprised by my solid build. She began running her tongue all over my neck, chest and arms, while caressing my ass strongly with her hands. I was completely aroused. I looked down and I swear I could see my rock hard dick pulsating in my pants.

I dropped back down low so that I could do the same to Kelly. I quickly pulled her sweater up over her head, revealing the silky white bra that seemed to be overflowing with her titties. Before I even had the chance, she reached behind her back and unhooked the strap. As the bra dropped to the floor, so did my jaw. I couldn't believe my eyes. She had the most perfect tits; probably about a 36C, perky and firm, not sagging at all; and beautiful Ritz-sized, dark pink nipples that I could perfectly place my lips around.

The touch of my tongue on Kelly's soft nipples caused her to start moaning quite loud. She probably doesn't realize how loud she moans, but I didn't care. I don't know how long I actually spent sucking and rubbing those amazing boobs, but I would have gone on forever if she didn't eventually push me away.

As I fell to floor from the slight force of her gentle shove, I could see the intensity of lust in her glaring blue eyes. She immediately dropped her hands into my lap to unbutton my pants and drop my zipper. I was completely overwhelmed by the situation. How did this all happen. Then I started to worry that as soon as she got my pants down, I was going to explode. I hadn't felt the touch of a woman, especially one so beautiful, in well over a year. Hell, at that point, I probably hadn't even masturbated in nearly a month, because I had been so busy with school and work.

Before I could get my train of thought back on track, she had my pants and boxers pull down around my ankles and was lying there between my legs with her mouth inches from the head of my dick. Just the visual stimulation almost caused me to release all over her face. I took a deep breath and used every bit of restraint to contain myself.

She then stuck her tongue out of her mouth so far that the pointed end of it softly dug into the opening of my piss hole to remove the bit of cummy fluid that had built up. What came next was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced. She spread her lips and swallowed the entire length of my prick in one quick gobble. Now, I'm no John Holmes, but the length and girth of my dick seemed like a little too much to be taken in such a way. I knew I was going to have no chance of lasting once she started gliding her lips slowly up and down my fully extended shaft. After about 30 seconds, I couldn't hold on any longer. I gave my typical verbal warning of "Oh Fuck, I'm going to cum", but totally dumb to the fact that she wouldn't hear me say that, she continued until I was pumping multiple shots of my warm load into the back of her throat. She paused, holding my prick in her mouth as she allowed my balls to empty. When she pulled her mouth off of me and looked into my eyes, I felt a bit ashamed of my quick release.

I placed my hands on her soft cheeks and slowly mouthed the words, "You are amazing. I am so sorry I came so quick."

She smiled and lowered her head. To my complete surprise, she spit a large glob of my jizz onto her tits. "Don't think that we are even close to being done, Thomas." She then used her hand to smear my cum between her lovely boobs before pressing them firmly around my still hard cock. I had never titty fucked a girl before that moment, so this was something completely new and amazing to me. Part of me was tempted to grab my cell phone to video record the moment, but I wasn't sure how she might react to that. So, I just leaned back and enjoyed the display of Kelly's wonderful marshmallow yams sliding up and down the length of my rock solid dick. Every time the head of my prick would pop out through the top of her cleavage, her mouth was there waiting to suck it in.

I could feel that sensation growing in my nuts again, so I had to make a decision, and fast. I gently grabbed Kelly's head and tilted it up so that she could read my lips. "I want to fuck you so bad right now," I said without hesitation. It was kind of strange to see her blush when I said that, considering what we had already done to that point, but it was also kind of cute and innocent.

Kelly stood up, unlatched the strap from the buckle at the side of her skirt and lowered the zipper enough so that she could slide it down her legs. I just watched in amazement as she wiggled her body until the skirt hit the floor. There she was, standing there in just a red silk thong and her thigh high, black stockings. Her body was as flawless as any I had ever seen, even more so than any celebrity or supermodel.

As she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her thong to lower them, I quickly jumped up to a kneeling position and stopped her. "No, I will do that." I said as I stared lustfully up into her eyes. I slowly slid my hands from her calves up to the back of her thighs. As my hands got closer and closer to the top of her stockings, I could feel the warm dampness of her urine. Some guys may have been grossed out by that, but for some reason, I found it to be a complete turn on. Once my hands reached her ass, I massaged her tight cheeks as I pulled her crotch closer to my face. I dug my nose into the soaked material of her thong and could smell that tantalizing sent of her womanly fluids. As I grinding my nose and mouth around the soft mound of flesh beneath her panties, Kelly let out a roaring moan. I can't imagine that I had made her cum already, but perhaps she did merely from the anticipation of my touch.

When I rolled the straps of her thong down over her hips and ass, I was again blown away by the fact that she was completely shaven. The smooth skin of her pussy lips was glistening with her lady juices. I started by running my tongue through her folds to get a nice gathering of cum into my mouth. Once the tip of my tongue found the small bump of her clit, she started to quiver and moan more and more. She ran her fingers into my hair and pulled my mouth tighter to her pelvis so that she could grind her entire pussy all over my lips, nose and chin. When I tried to breathe in, no air entered my lungs. I didn't care though, if I was going to suffocate, this was the way to go. She was so wet, that there were squishing and swishing sounds like I had never heard, especially from eating a girl out. After one final vocal explosion, Kelly pulled my head from between her legs and I simply looked up with a smile as I licked her sweetness from around my lips. I could feel her cum dripping from my chin, down my neck and onto my shoulders and chest. Never before was I able to get a woman off in such a way. I felt like the king of the world.

She dropped down to a squatting position to give me a deep, passionate kiss. When she pulled her mouth slightly away from mine, she asked softly, "Do you have a condom?"

12