Lust in La Jolla Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
51 Followers

After dressing and applying make-up, Gina gave some instructions to Sara for the taxi ride. Then they joined Jake, who was ready to go in the living room. His simple outfit looked great on him -- tan docker shorts and a simple cotton short-sleeve buttoned white shirt. After hailing a cab, Sara climbed in the back seat first, saying "I'll take the middle -- I've got the shortest legs." Jake sat on her right, and Gina sat on her left.

As they drove to the Village, Sara followed Gina's instructions and made physical contact with Jake as much as possible. At one point, she turned in her seat as if to look at something they passed by but, in fact, with the sole purpose of pressing her breast against his arm. At another point, she grabbed his arm to get his attention as she pointed out an attraction, but then did not remove it after, and lightly stroked the inside of his forearm with her fingers. Although everyone acted as if nothing was happening, it escaped no one's attention that this stroking was occurring only a few inches away from the prominent lump in Jake's shorts. By now, Sara was quite familiar with the size and shape of Jake's hard-on, but Gina was quite amazed at how well-hung her brother was. Mmmm ... no need to worry about whether my strap-on will seem realistic, as she thought again about the ten-inch dildo in the bottom of her toy box.

As the ride progressed, Sara slowly opened her legs and let her short skirt ride up higher and higher. By the time they arrived, Jake knew he would have a clear view of her crotch if he leaned forward a little and looked down, but he willed himself not to do it. He couldn't help but notice, however, that both Sara's and Gina's erect nipples were trying to poke through their tops. He considered attributing it to the air conditioner running on high to combat the August heat, but the earlier events of the day challenged that assumption. In fact, if not for the well-circulated air, the smell of aroused pussy would have pervaded the back of cab; as it was, Jake intermittently caught faint whiffs of a intriguing fragrance that he couldn't quite place. By the time they climbed out of the taxi, all three of them were once again at a fever pitch of arousal. Gina knew that it would be difficult to maintain the tease at such a high level as the day progressed, but she had some ideas to keep the fires burning.

After the long isolation in the Mideast, the Greenwich Village Festival was exciting but also disorienting for Jake. The three of them made a striking group, and they drew long gazes from both men and women. It didn't strike Gina as strange that half the men were looking at Jake, and a fair number of the women were checking out Sara and herself -- she just accepted the gays in the Village as a given. Jake, on the other hand, was simply not used to the wild mix of humanity. He was not a homophobe in the least, but the male-male and female-female public displays of affection, alongside the general New Yorker craziness, were just too novel for him to feel at complete ease. Soon after he arrived, he casually mentioned to Gina how he felt funny with all the gay men leering at him. Without a moment's hesitation, Gina jumped on the opportunity, responding, "Well, it's no surprise because you appear to be in the company of a lesbian couple. That's easy to change -- you and Sara can pretend to be the couple, then they'll leave you alone. The straight guys might hit on me, but I don't mind. Are you OK with that, honey?"

Sara smiled at Jake, "Pretending sounds fun to me. You know, I dreamed of being a stage actress when I was younger ... Gina, can you can judge my performance?"

"Of course, sweetie"

Sara walked right up to Jake and said, "Mmmm .. shall we start?" and proceeded to kiss Jake, quickly opening her lips to progress to a full French kiss, their tongues twirling and their bodies pressed together. Wow, what a great kisser! Sara thought, as her whole body trembled with excitement. After a long 30 seconds, Sara finally broke the kiss. Belying the arousal coursing through her and the deep flush spreading from her face to her chest, she breezily announced, "Well, that ought to hold them off ... at least for a bit. How did I do, Gina?"

"Bravo!" Gina laughed, smiling at both of them.

Jake was completely baffled by this latest development, and it showed on his face. Gina was concerned he would try to back out of the "pretending", so she sent quickly Sara on a made-up errand. Pulling Jake aside, she beseeched him, "I need to ask you a big favor, brother. Can you please play along with Sara on the couple act? You see, she had some really awful episodes with men in her past, and I think she finally ready to heal some of those wounds and be able to generally relate to men in a more trusting way. I really believe that this play-acting could do a lot of good ... she feels safe with you because you're my brother!" All of this was basically true -- what Gina didn't say was that both she and Sara were getting turned on by this in a major way.

For the rest of the day, Jake and Sara looked very much to be a young couple in love, or at least, in lust. They walked with Jake's arm around Sara's shoulder, her arm around his waist. During dinner, they sat side by side -- at one point, Sara casually placed her hand on Jake's bare thigh and lightly stroked his skin under the table, only inches from where his prick was stiffening yet again in his shorts. Jake finally decided that two could play at this game, and returned the favor by putting his hand on her knee. In response, Sara parted her legs ever so slightly. As the lunch progressed, Jake's hand slowly migrated higher on Sara's inner thigh, and Sara spread her legs wider and wider. Her own hand was at the bottom of Jake's shorts, sometimes sliding up under the material an inch or so.

Gina could generally tell what was going on -- as dinner progressed, first Sara and then Jake seemed incapable of carrying on a conversation, and Sara's nipples were standing out like pebbles under her halter top. Finally, Gina saw Sara eyes begin to glaze and her face start to flush and knew that she was nearing the point of no return and it was time to interrupt, "I need to use the ladies room. Sara, do you want to cum?" She deliberately put a slight emphasis on the last word, figuring correctly that Sara would pick up on the innuendo. Once behind the locked door of the ladies room, Gina was all over Sara, kissing her hard and pulling her tight against her. Sara grabbed Gina's hand and pulled it down to her pussy, begging "Oh please, Gina ... I need it so bad I can't stand it, you've got to get me off or I'll die!"

Pulling her hand away, Gina replied, "OK babe, but not like that". Gina pushed her back to the sink counter and said, "Up you go ...", helping Sara sit on the edge. Gina first pulled her legs apart and then pushed her soaking wet thong to one side, causing Sara to moan loudly as the material slid across her inflamed pussy lips and clit. Squatting down, Gina kissed up the inside of Sara's thigh, each kiss and lick resulting in little gasps from Sara. Finally, Gina drove her tongue deep into Sara's glistening slit and began tongue-fucking her. Sara twitched and shuddered, groaning, "uhhhh yeahhh do me ... ohhhhh shit that feels sooooo good!" Sensing Sara was ready to finish, she replaced her tongue with two fingers and began rapidly flicking Sara's clit with her tongue. "OHHHH FUCK YESSSS!" Sara yelled as she shook and shuddered with a tremendous orgasm. Gina just hoped no one was standing outside the door waiting. It took a couple more minutes before they were calmed down and cleaned up enough to return to the table with Jake -- if he wondered what took them so long, he didn't say.

For Sara, the orgasm in the bathroom took the edge off, but by no means did it quench her desire for Jake. She continued to tease and flirt, touching him and brushing her breasts against him at every opportunity. They decided to stay for at least the first part of the street concert that started at 8 pm before heading home. They stood together in the large crowd in front of the bandstand, Sara directly in front of Jake and Gina by Jake's side. The band was quite good, and Sara was soon dancing and swaying, and then began leaning back into Jake and grinding her ass against his crotch. She could easily feel his big hard-on pressing against her, which once again brought her to a fever pitch of lust and craving. She was close to reaching back to unzip his shorts when Gina interrupted again. "Hey Jake!" she yelled over the music, "Sara's too short -- she can't see. Can you lift her up on your shoulders?" Around them in the crowd, quite a few girls were up on shoulders already.

"Yeah, sure, no problem" Jake replied..

As Jake knelt down, Gina said quietly in Sara's ear, "Once you're up, pull your thong aside" Sara just looked at Gina with wide eyes and nodded. Once she was up in the air, it was easy to reach down and pull the thong aside as Gina had asked. She slid forward so that her bare pussy rode directly on the back of Jake's neck, coating it with her secretions. Unsure whether Jake could tell exactly what she was doing but too aroused to care, she began humping and grinding her clit against Jake in time to the music. It felt deliciously nasty and kinky, and by the end of the second song, she once again exploded in a massive orgasm. Coincidentally, the band had finished their set. Gina had been watching Sara and recognized the familiar signs of climax in her lover, which only upped her own arousal. As soon as the music ended, she suggested it was time to go home.

On the taxi ride home, the three-way sexual dynamic progressed to a new level. The air was thick with feminine musk, and Sara was once again in the middle, this time her attention was split between the two siblings. All of them were acutely aware that the flimsy excuse that Jake and Sara were playing a couple was no longer in play, but it was not so easy to turn off the connection. For her part, Gina couldn't keep her lips or her hands off Sara -- soon, the two women were kissing passionately, and Gina's hand was under Sara's short skirt, rubbing the sodden thong over her clit.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, Gina whispered in Sara's ear, "Go ahead -- touch him, feel his hardness, I know you want to ..." Sara need no more encouragement, and as Gina resumed their kiss, Sara placed her hand on Jake's thigh, which tensed under her hot touch. Feeling both aroused and trapped in the cab, Jake could only remain motionless as Sara's hand slid up his thigh to his shorts. At long last, her hand reached its destination and found the long-anticipated prize, his raging erection straining against its cloth prison. Her eager fingers explored it dimensions through the fabric, sliding up and back along the long thick shaft, measuring the swollen cockhead with gentle squeezes. Jake groaned softly in his deep masculine voice, sending a shiver through Sara, feeding the heady feeling of sexual control over a man that she had not experienced in many years.

Feeling yet another climax building as Gina pumped a finger in and out of her slippery slit, she slipped her hand under the waistband of his shorts. The feeling of the soft smooth head of his swollen cock, slippery with pre-cum, on her fingertips sent a hot thrill to her core, bringing her to the very edge. With her other hand, she grabbed Gina's hand between her spread legs and pressed it hard against her hungry sex, a shockwave of sensation exploding from her engorged clit. She came hard for the fourth time that day, moaning softly into Gina's kiss. A few moments later, the cab pulled up to the curb in front of their apartment building. Using her pussy-juice coated hand, Gina pulled a twenty from her purse and handed it to the cabbie, smiling at the look of his face when he realized exactly why the bill was so damp.

Once inside the apartment, Jake sought an escape from the now unbearable tension between wanting Sara intensely and the realization that there was a certain boundary that could not be crossed. He announced he needed a shower after the long day in the muggy heat. As soon as Jake went into the bathroom, Sara was in Gina's arms, kissing her hard, one hand quickly finding its way between her legs.

"Wait, wait ..." Gina whispered.

"Oh God, Gina, I'm still so hot -- I don't want to wait!"

"I know, babe -- me, too! But I've got a plan ... do you trust me?"

"Of course"

"Let's go to the bedroom then"

As they both stripped the clothes off in the bedroom, Gina explained to Sara that step 1 was blindfolding her, and step 2 was binding her wrists with leather cuffs and then tying her hands to the bed post, with Sara lying on her back across the bed. Although they were not really into serious bondage, it wasn't the first time that they had used these accessories, so Sara was not taken aback. Once Sara was fully secured and blindfolded, Gina reminded Sara of the "safe word" to use if she wanted to stop: Chicago -- Sara's home town. By this, they both knew that Gina would otherwise ignore any pleading from Sara to be part of the role-play.

Gina then retrieved the strap-on dildo from the bottom of her collection of toys, and returned to the bed. Wanting it to feel as much like a real cock as possible to Sara, she decided to warm it up by sliding it into her own hole. Even though she did not normally like penetration very much, in her high state of arousal tonight, the big rubber cock sliding deep inside her tight slot felt amazingly good, and she had to suppress a groan of pleasure. Leaving the dildo imbedded, she talked softly to Sara as she began to lightly touch or lick all her sensitive places, never letting Sara know where the next touch would be.

"Were you a good girl today, Sara?" A lick across her lips "I don't think you were." Fingers brushing across one nipple, then the other. "You didn't play fair with my little brother." A light touch on her inner thigh. "No, you were a bad girl today, weren't you?" A tongue in her ear. "You made Jake's cock get big and hard over and over, didn't you?" A light touch just above her clit, making Sara squirm. "You were a slutty cocktease today" Pinching and pulling her left nipple, drawing a low moan. "I want you to admit it -- say what you were today".

"Oh God -- I was a cockteasing slut!" Sara groaned.

"Yes, that's exactly what you were." Gina's lips closed around a nipple and sucked. "I think you know what a cocktease deserves, don't you?" A light rub below her pussy slit, spreading the wetness to the puckered hole below made Sara squirm. "A cocktease deserves a good hard fucking, doesn't she?" A light graze on her swollen pussy lips. Sara's hips were bucking up off the bed, her pussy aching for more contact. "Answer me, isn't that what a cocktease deserves?"

"Yesssss -- fuck the cocktease." Sara panted, nearly delirious.

"Mmmmm that's right, fuck the cocktease." One finger plunged into Sara's cunt, causing her to gasp loudly. "Fuck her tight pussy hard with a big thick cock" Gina pulled her finger out and then withdrew the dildo from her own hole. As she strapped it on with trembling hands, she continued, "The cocktease should beg for that hard cock. I want to hear you beg for it"

Wanting to feel a cock in her so bad she'd do anything, Sara pleaded "Oh God, please Jake, fuck me with your big prick. I need it in me so bad. Come on, fuck me, fuck me hard!" Completely in the fantasy, she had spread her legs wide, opening her pussy so he could take her, her fluids flowing out of her swollen cunt lips.

Gina was ready now, she moved between Sara's legs and positioned the thick head of dildo, still slick from her own juices, right in front of Sara's open pussy. With one hard thrust, she slid the dildo deep into Sara. "OOHHH FUCKKK!" Sara screamed at the top of her lungs as the fifth and most intense orgasm of the day reverberated through her body. Unexpectedly for Gina, the force of the thrust had smashed the base of the strap-on against her own clit, and she saw stars as her own climax overtook her.

Sara thrashed on the bed as her orgasm peaked and then receded, but the sensation of the big cock filling her cunt kept from coming fully back down. Restrained by her tied hands, she began to thrust her hips up towards the cock, wanting to feel it sliding in and out. "Come on, fuck me Jake!" she commanded, "Fuck me hard with that big cock. Pound my pussy and make me cum!"

Gina was almost as hot as Sara, and she took the missionary position between Sara's spread legs, supporting herself with straight arms to keep herself away from Sara's gyrations. She began to pump her hips, thrusting the rubber cock in and out. The bottom of each thrust sent a jolt through Gina, as her clit was ground against the strap-on. She slowly picked up the pace and the force, as Sara continued to urge her/Jake to fuck her between explosive grunts as the thrusts drove home, "Oh yessss, fuck yeahhhh, that's it, Uhhnnn ...fuck me deep and hard ... Uhhnnn ... big cock ... Uhhnnn ... fuck me ... uhhhnnn ... faster yeah ...Uhhnnn ...Uhhhnn" until she couldn't speak anymore. Gina felt another orgasm coming on -- a rarity for her -- and thrust harder and faster to bring herself across. Sara was screaming incoherently again, convulsing with one climax after another under the relentless fucking. Finally, Gina stopped and her whole body clenched as another orgasm pulsed through her, one of the most intense she ever felt. After it finally passed, she collapsed on top of Sara, her heart pounding and gasping to catch her breadth. Sara was also breathing hard, and they were both a sweaty mess. Finally, Gina began stirring and Sara whispered, "hey, be gentle pulling that thing out -- I'm probably going to be sore for a few days!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Gina said apologetically.

"Oh, don't be, lover! To experience THAT, I'd be happy to be sore for a month. That was ... well, I've never cum like that before, ever. Hey -- can you take off my blindfold, I want to see you!"

Gina slowly pulled out, and then took off Sara's blindfold and untied her hands. Sara rubbed her wrists as she looked with interest at the strap-on Gina was taking off. "Wow -- you know, I didn't remember you had that. With the blindfold and all, well, I was in another world there at the end. You are so fantastic -- I love you so much!" They kissed passionately but gently for long minutes, enjoying the love between them. When they broke, Sara asked, "What about you, babe? Are you ... ummm ...OK?"

Gina smiled, "Yeah, I'm great. I forgot you couldn't see me. I actually came twice! The second time was incredible"

"No way! How??" Sara asked in amazement, knowing that Gina was a single climax woman.

"Well, I didn't expect it, but the strap-on does a number on me, at least when I am as turned on as I was tonight. It sort of banged my clit when I was fucking you, and I came the first time on that first thrust. And then at the end ... omigod ... I just went off like a rocket!"

"Mmmm ... maybe I should try it sometime." Sara said mischievously. "Right now, though, how about a shower?"

"Sounds great!"

They took a quick shower together, and returned to the bedroom. Gina put on a robe and said, "I want to get a drink and say goodnight to Jake. Can I get you anything?"

"Yes please -- some water will be good." Sara paused then continued, "Jeesh, Gina. I don't know if I can face Jake tomorrow! I bet he heard me earlier. It's so embarrassing!"

"Hey, there's no reason for you to be embarrassed -- this was really all my doing, after all. I'm going to talk to him -- I've got a good feeling this will all be cool."

After bringing Sara her water, Gina went out and sat next to Jake on the sofa where he was reading a book. "Jake, thank you so much for today" she started, "you were such a wonderful guy, and I imagine it was some times hard on you ...", she paused then giggled, "Oops, maybe a bad choice of words. What I mean, it must have been frustrating for you to be teased like that all day, especially after being isolated on your expedition for so long. It was kind of selfish of us, and it was both of us who were getting off on it, you know, and I really owe you."

DITF
DITF
51 Followers