Lust in La Jolla Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
51 Followers

The captain's voice suddenly came on the intercom, and both of them jumped in surprise. "Well, folks, we've now moved past the storm and it should be smooth sailing the rest of the way, so I'm turning off the seat belt sign." Jake immediately took the opportunity to fix his predicament, and excused himself to the lavatory. As soon as he had locked the door, he unzipped and pulled his rock hard cock free. Aahhh ... that's a relief. Jake decided he really needed some relief from the built up sexual tension of the last couple of days, and began a slow stroke. Precum oozed out, and he smeared it along the sensitive underside of his cockhead and began to rapidly jack off while imagining Jenny's lips sliding up and down his shaft. He was so primed that it took only a minute or so and he felt the rush coming over him. Groaning with pleasure, he came explosively into his left hand while his right hand continued to pump. Wow! That was intense. He cleaned himself up quickly, and then sat down on the toilet seat and began his meditative breathing to relax and come down from his arousal. A minute later, he took the opportunity to urinate, washed his hands carefully, and returned to his seat.

Meanwhile, Jenny was thinking about Jake's quick "escape" -- did he really just have to pee? Remembering her own concerns about being heard, she listened carefully from sounds from the lavatory, and thought she might have heard a low groan at one point. The image of Jake stroking his big hard cock just a few feet away was just too much from Jenny, and making sure no one could see, she snuck her right hand between her legs and began to rub her smoldering sex through her jean shorts. She was sure she was going to soak right through, but it felt so good she couldn't stop ... was she going to cum again right here in her seat? I'm so out of control! I've never done anything like this before. She saw a middle-aged man walking up the aisle towards the lavatory, and realized he would see what she was doing in just a few more steps. Taking a deep breath, she quickly pulled her hand away and closed her legs tightly. Moments later, she heard the lavatory door open and Jake returned.

Jake smiled warmly at Jenny as he sat down, but wondered to himself why her face was so flushed. He also couldn't help but notice that her nipples were again showing quite prominently through her top, and the way her legs were tightly pressed together struck him as unusual. "Jenny - are you OK?" Jake asked anxiously, looking at her again. "Yeah ... I'm fine now that we're past the storm." Jenny replied "OK - you just look kinda flushed and tense ..." Jake said. Flushed and tense? Hot and horny is more like it. Is he just playing it cool, or does he not realize that I'm so turned on? I know he's been out of action for years, but I've got to have "I need to get fucked right now" written all over my face she thought bemusedly. I have to be careful not to assume he can pick up my "signals" the way other guys might. Jenny slowly took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and deliberately thought about her mother, guaranteed to cool off her arousal.

The flight attendants came through again with drinks, and after Jake and Jenny both took a sip of soda, they simultaneously turned to each other and said "So, what ...". They both stopped, and then Jenny began to laugh. Jake chuckled too, and then said "You first".

"Soooo ..." Jenny began dramatically, "what do you have planned for the time before school starts? There must be so much to do to get re-established here." "

"Yeah, that's for sure" Jake said, "Fortunately, I can stay at my uncle's in Carlsbad for awhile. For starters, I've got to get my driver's license, a bank account, a car, a place to live, a cell phone, a new laptop, and I'll probably need new furniture and all too."

"Wow -- I can't imagine having to start from scratch like that. You know, I'd really like to help you ... it's the least I can do after you helped me so much, you know, with the storm and all." She smiled shyly, "I'm all the way down in PB, and I work during the day -- well, not tomorrow, since it's Labor Day -- but maybe I can still help. Especially when you get a place, you know, down by UCSD, maybe I can help you get set up ... furniture and all. I drive a jeep, which is better than a car for moving furniture and stuff."

"Well, okayyyy ... I'd really like the help. It seems like too much in comparison to what I did, though."

"Are you kiddin'? I guess you have no idea how much what you did means to me, and how grateful I am." She locked gazes with him, wanting him to know her thoughts you can have me in any way you want.

Captivated by the passion blazing in her beautiful blue eyes, Jake was speechless for long moments. Finally he said "Look ... I mean ... I'm just very glad I was here when you needed someone. For me, it was ... easy and natural to, you know ... well, to just be there for you. Please don't feel you owe me anything."

Omigod! Jenny thought as she finally broke eye contact Jake is so gorgeous and sexy, but he's not selfish and self-centered like ALL the other hunky men I've met. Especially Brad, the asshole. She reflected back on how hard it was to be with Brad yeah sure, Brad was really good-looking and his bad-boy cockiness was a real turn-on at first. Jake, on the other hand, is actually even better looking than Brad, better smelling than Brad, smarter than Brad, and yet so much more giving and generous -- he's naïve and modest, but also self-confident in his abilities at the same time. And she admitted to herself, causing a tingle between her legs again it looks like Jake has a lot bigger cock than Brad. It's almost funny -- he thinks I'm offering to help out of obligation, while I would take him home tonight to fuck me senseless if I could. I've got to remember -- he's probably not picking up my non-verbal cues.

Jenny reached down and brought up her purse, pulled out a pen and the small notepad she kept there, and made her decision - to lay it on the line. She began to write, took a deep breath and said, "Jake ... my offer really isn't about a feeling of obligation on my part, although I am so grateful. The truth is -- well, I've not met many men like you, Actually, to be totally honest, I don't think I've ever met any man quite like you. I very much want to get to know you better. And I suppose I'm more than a little concerned than I've not shown you my best side today -- as I said earlier, I'm not a fearful person ... it's just flying and the flight today was as bad as it gets for me. So, what I am really trying to do is -- well, I'm trying to keep you from walking off the plane and out of my life before you had a chance to see the real me." She finished writing and handing the slip of paper to Jake. "I'm sorry -- I don't mean to play games. That's one thing I learned from ... well, I learned it the hard way from my last boyfriend, that honesty is more important than anything. So, here's my phone number, and also my e-mail address. It's in your hands now."

Jake took the piece of paper and read it: Jenny Dawson 858-867-5039 jennyd23@gmail.com. He carefully folded it and put it in his billfold, and then turned to Jenny. "Ummm ... thanks. And, well you know ..." Jake stumbled "ahhh ... jeesh, Jenny, I can't believe you'd be worried about what I thought of you. I mean, you're sweet and fun to talk to and ... well, you're really amazingly pretty, so I'd have to be brain dead not to want to ... ummm, get to know you better too." Jenny felt the tingle between her legs turn into a hot throb. "I feel like a fool to not have asked for your number earlier. You see ... it feels really strange coming back here, it's almost like another world. On the one hand, I'm desperately hoping that I'll meet new people so I won't feel so alone, but on the other hand, I feel like a fish out of water and uncertain how to be with people. To have met someone like you already, before I even get to San Diego ... well, I never would have imagined it. I will definitely call or e-mail you as soon as I can, and maybe we can just get together to have some fun."

Jenny felt both relief and anticipation. She knew waiting for Jake's call would be torture. "Trust me, Jake, you'll do fine in meeting new people. Just be yourself, and I'm sure some great people will show up in your life" What an understatement -- hell, he'll have dozens of women lusting after him in no time. Here I am in my least favorite place on earth -- an airplane -- and I'm still not over bad Brad and I'm not looking for someone new, and yet I am ready and willing to sleep with him tonight. Her pussy itched and throbbed. Gawdd ... I'd do it right NOW in the bathroom if he asked me! She squirmed a bit in her seat, trying to scratch that itch, but to no avail. Her squirming drew Jake's attention to her body, and once again, her noticed her nipples were visibly protruding through the material of her tank top. In turn, she noticed where he was looking, and in her arousal, she unconsciously pulled her shoulders back a bit, thrusting her tits forward for his hungry eyes.

After a long moment, he tore his eyes away, and took a deep breath to calm himself. Oh man, she's so hot. And she said she wants to know me better. Damn, could she be as turned on as I am? And suddenly, it made sense to Jake -- her roving hand earlier that got him "in trouble", her flushed face and hard nipples, her squirming in her seat. These thoughts sent the blood rushing again to his cock, fortunately this time it was not trapped down the leg of his shorts but was lying diagonally up and to the left, where it made a rather obvious tent. Feeling very exposed now, he snuck a sidelong glance over at Jenny: she was looking down right at his crotch with her mouth slightly open. As he watched, she licked her lips, her tongue slowly circling all the way around in a way that made Jake's cock twitch. Her hands were resting palm down on her thighs below her shorts, and she was sliding them back and forth over her skin, just an inch or so. On each stroke, her hands came up just a tiny bit higher and moved just a tiny bit more towards the inside of her legs. As he watched transfixed, she opened her legs just a little bit, and then a little bit more, all the while she was staring at his bulging hard-on.

Suddenly, the PA crackled to life over their heads, startling them once again. "Well, folks" said the captain "we'll be starting our descent into San Diego in just a few minutes, so this is a good time if you need to get up before the seat belt sign comes back on. The flight attendants will be coming through the cabin to pick up any remaining trash." Jenny had her head back and eyes closed, breathing hard, trying to come back to reality from the sexual fog she had been immersed in. She was sure now that she had soaked through her jean shorts -- she felt sopping wet down there -- but she would just ride it out this time. Jake was also calming himself, using the meditation techniques that were now second nature to him. A few moments later, Jenny said, "Wow -- I can't believe we're almost there already. I think we may even arrive early -- I hope Kathy isn't late."

"Who's Kathy?" Jake asked.

"She's my roommate. Well, actually, she's my one of my best friends and I've been living at her place for the last couple of months." Wow ...that's a long time. Jenny thought I really do need to get my own place soon. Funny, I wasn't really feeling any urgency until I met Jake ... I bet Kathy has been wondering!

"Oh .. I see. You make it sound like that is temporary."

"Yeah ... it is. You see, 2 months ago, I moved out of where I was living in kind of a hurry -- that "last boyfriend thing" I mentioned earlier -- and I just haven't felt up to finding my own place since then. I'm definitely ready now to start looking."

"You mentioned you were now in PB. Is that where you're going to look?"

"Maybe, but probably not. I work at UTC ..." she noticed Jake's look of incomprehension "at University Town Center, just a ways east of UCSD. So maybe I'll look for an apartment in that area." Okay, so that's maybe just an excuse to live closer to where Jake is going to be.

"Oh ... where do you work? I mean, what do you do?"

"I work at a financial planning firm -- I'm sort of a junior assistant financial planner. The financial analysis part gets a bit boring at times, but the clients tend to be really interesting people. I suppose the funny thing about it is -- it's all about investing and making more money, and the clients are already pretty well off, and to me personally, having a lot of money really isn't a goal."

They chatted comfortably for a few more minutes. Then the seat belt sign came on, and the pilot announced "We're beginning our descent into San Diego. Please make sure your seat belts are securely fastened. We should be on the ground in 15 min."

Jenny looked out the window for a few minutes, watching as more and more houses began to dot the mountainous desert landscape below. Suddenly, the ride got rougher and Jenny exclaimed "Oh shit ..." and looked around with wild eyes at Jake. Jake reached over, grabbed Jenny's right hand in his left from where it was clenched on her leg, and pulled it over to his right hand on his left thigh. Holding her hand in both of his, he said with a soothing voice "It's OK, just a little layer of rough air".

"Thank you!" Jenny sighed, and leaned her head against his shoulder, closed her eyes and breathed in his vigorous male scent. As the plane continued to descend, Jake began to run his fingers of his right hand lightly over the skin on the back of her hand while continuing to hold her right hand with his left. With every light brush of his fingers, shivers ran up Jenny's arm and directly to her nipples, which now stood at full erect attention, aching to be stroked lightly by that touch. The plane soon stopped shuddering, but neither Jake or Jenny made a move -- Jake's fingers were now tracing up Jenny's forearm, almost tickling in the lightness of his touch. With her eyes closed, she imagined Jake's hand continuing up her forearm and then across that small distance where her breast begged for his soft caress. Suddenly the plane touched down with a jolt, and spell was shattered. Jenny opened her eyes and straightened in her seat, torn between her relief that the flight was over and dismay that her time with Jake was drawing to a close. Soon they were off the plane and walking slowly side-by-side down the long aisle towards baggage claim and the inevitable goodbye.

DITF
DITF
51 Followers
12