Lust in La Jolla Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
52 Followers

Kari was watching carefully, and hadn't missed the look Becca gave Jake. She also didn't miss Beth and Amber catching quick glances at Jake's crotch. Kari took a quick look herself and saw that Jake had what she knew was a partial erection, giving a large bulge in his trunks. Looking around the group, Kari also couldn't help but notice all the hard nipples poking through bikini tops. And it certainly wasn't cold. It seemed like sex was on everyone's mind today – more specifically, sex with Jake.

Once intros were complete, Maddy spoke up, "Jake was just going to tell Beth and I the story about where he's been, why we've not met him before. If he tells it to all of us at once, then he won't have to repeat himself."

"Great idea" Kari chimed in, "Maybe someone can turn down the music a bit".

Nicky grabbed the remote lying on the bar and lowered the music, and then everyone's eyes turned towards Jake.

"Come sit in the center, Jake" Kari added, "You can squeeze in there between Maria and Beth on that bench."

They made room for him, but deliberately moved back against him as soon as he was seated. Their soft bodies pressing against him was very distracting, and then Becca lifted herself to sit on a low wall about 8 feet directly in front of him. She pulled one knee up to wrap her arms around, spreading her legs slightly and giving Jake a straight-on view of the thin material barely covering her pussy. He had put his mirrored shades back on, so nothing kept him from staring at the arresting sight.

Again, Kari had been watching all this carefully as the group settled down – she saw Becca's ploy and noticed that Jake's trunks were now showing a clear outline of his large hard cock. Looking around the group again, she imagined all her friends were equally aware of the bulge from their eager faces, but only she really knew about the beautiful big cock underneath. She was getting very aroused now too, and realized that her nipples were hard and visible too.Shit, this is too intense! Whatever I had imagined, it wasn't like this, so raw. It's like we're one small step away from an all-out orgy.

With all their eyes on him, Jake took a deep breath and began, "Well, I grew up here, in Encinitis, until I was fifteen. My mother is from here, and some of her family still lives around here, including her brother Jim, who as you know, is Kari's stepfather. My dad is from Switzerland, and we moved there when I was fifteen – he took over the family business when his father retired. So, I finished high school and went to college there, majoring in Marine Biology. When I graduated, I got really lucky and got a position as a research assistant on a scientific expedition to study the coral reefs in the Red Sea. We were on the Saudi Arabian side of the Red Sea, which is still somewhat pristine although industrialization is threatening it. I stayed with the expedition for three years, and then decided to go to grad school. Scripps is one of the best grad programs in the world, and the director of the expedition helped get me admitted. It certainly didn't hurt that I had family here, but I was ... ummm ... hesitant about moving back here. In the end, I decided to do it, here I am."

There was a moment of silence, and Kari was a bit relieved that the crackling sexual energy in the group had been dissipated by Jake's rather dry story. Then Maddy spoke up, "That's all well and good, Jake, but you left out all the juicy bits. We want therealstory." Jake looked dumbfounded as the group broke out in laughter, and then he laughed along, remembering he had been warned about Maddy.

When the laughter died, Jake responded, "OK Maddy. I'm on the stand, Ms. Prosecutor, and under oath. Ask your questions, and I'll try not to plead the 5th too often."

"Oooh, I like it. I've always wanted to be one of those tough bitch lawyers." More laughter. She lowered her voice to a no-nonsense gruffness, "Mr. Jacob Hotty, you are now sworn to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. Just answer the questions yes or no. At the time of your departure from this locale at the age of fifteen, had you at that time partaken in the full completion of the carnal act?"

"What?!" Jake asked, flabbergasted at the boldness of the question. Titters of laughter came from the group.

Maddy rolled her eyes dramatically and began to pace back and forth. "Let me rephrase the question, Mr. Hotty. And remember, we want just the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the juicy truth." Giggling and a few snorts of laughter. "Were you, when you left the country at the age of 15, still a virgin?" Maddy smiled sweetly at Jake.

"No, I didn't. I mean, yes, I was."

Maddy paced back in forth in front of him, with her arms behind her back and her chest thrust forward. Her tits were distracting Jake, to say the least.

"Your honor, the witness seems confused by the question. Perhaps we could call upon an expert witness to explain the exact nature of the act in question." She looked meaningfully at her friends, "Hmmm ... so many experts ..." Laughter. "I'm sure my ASS-istant Amber, however, is best qualified." Guffaws now, except for Amber who turned a little red.

Jake decided he needed he needed to take back the initiative. "I was rather hoping for a demonstration from you, Ms. Prosecutor. Amber's services won't be needed ... at this time." He peered over his shades at Amber and winked. She winked back and smiled. Kari thought to herself,Nice move, Jake, turning it back to Maddy, while coming on to Amber at the same time.

Maddy didn't miss a beat, "Oh, I'm sure you were looking for a demonstration, Mr. Hotty. Which brings us to the next question. It has come to the attention of the prosecution that you have a proclivity for close observation of partially attired young women." She thrust her chest close to his face, "Do you deny this allegation?"

Jake took off the glasses and stared pointedly at Maddy tits while answering, "No madam prosecutor, I cannot deny that allegation. But I have just cause, I believe."

"And what might this just cause be?" Maddy didn't back down from his stare, and her nipples were protruding prominently through her top.

"The ladies in question seem to enjoy my attentions, ma'am, and who am I to deny them."

"Yes, exactly right. You indeed should not ever consider denying them anything that they desire."

This drew a different response from the girls, a sort of collective "ahhhh", with a quiet "oh yeah!" from Amber.

Rick spoke up from his place behind the bar, "You girls are crazy! Jake, if you want to make a run for it, let me know and I'll help."

Maddy shook her head. "No, no, no, that just won't do, noit at all. Nicky – deal with that ... interference." she said imperiously, with a dismissive wave of her hand.

Nicky turned towards Rick, facing directly away from Jake, and said sweetly, "Now Rick honey, you don't really want to do that, do you? Not unless you want to do without these ..." and she pulled her bra top down, so that her tits were exposed to Rick, "for the rest of September." Most of the other girls were giggling, and Becca whispered, "... and thus the rebellion is crushed.", which drew more laughs.

Rick played along, "Sorry, Jake. I changed my mind. You're on your own!" And he lunged playfully for Nicky, who pulled back and quickly pulled her bra back up.

Maddy sighed dramatically and continued, "Now, if we can have some order in the court. Let us proceed with the interrogation. Mr. Hotty, you have indicated that you moved to Switzerland at the age of 15, apparently in a virginal state. This would then imply that all of your early experiences of relevance to this case has come at the hands, and perhaps lips, of Swiss girls? Can you confirm that this is true."

"Uh, well, yeah, I guess so."

"And is it further true that said Swiss girls possess the behaviors common to European girls in general, that of excessive lewd and kinky behavior?"

"I plead the fifth." Jake responded, with a grin.

"We'll take that as a 'Yes'. Now, then, having been exposed to – indeed, to have eagerly participated in - kinky sexual acts with the aforementioned Swiss ..."girls", you then decided to live in the Mideast. Is that correct?"

"Yes, it is."

"Very good. Perhaps you and I will need explore the precise nature of those kinky acts that you have now admitted to, later ... in a more private hearing." Lots of laughter, with a "go for it Maddy" thrown in.

"Now, on a different but related topic. Is it not true that you have undertaken an exercise and fitness program of some sort, such that you are now very fit and muscular?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I do martial arts and weight-training."

Maddy turned dramatically and pointed at Jake's chest, stating accusingly "And are you not aware of the effects that masculine musculature of the type you display has on the libido of the opposite sex?"

"Ummm ... what was the question again?"

"Oh dear. Perhaps we need another expert witness." She looked around, before settling her gaze on Becca. "Becca, perhaps you could elaborate on the physiological effects that occur when you look at Jake's ...errr, Mr. Hotty's body."

Becca paused for a second, then she walked across and pulled Jake to his feet. She slowly ran her hands over Jake's arms, shoulders and chest, then trailed her fingers down his hard belly, pulling away just before she reached the tops of his trunks, which were now visibly tenting from Jake's erection, despite the constraints of the briefs he wore under his suit. By the time she was finished, she was flushed and breathing fast.

"That sure is a funny way of "looking", Becca." Maddy chastised. "Now, can you elaborate?" She picked up a towel from a nearby chair.

" Well ... ummm ... I plead the Fifth."

Maddy rolled her eyes, "Expert witnesses can't take the fifth, you bimbo! But, I think the court can clearly see the effects. Here, take this towel to sit on – it's very absorbent!"

Beth and Maria looked at each other with wide eyes, and Beth whispered to her behind Jake's back, "Omigod, I can't believe she said that!" and they both cracked up. Jake was quite embarrassed and sat back down. Becca just caught the towel, quickly rolled it up, and snapped it at Maddy's ass, just missing. Then she threw the towel back at Maddy, and returned to her seat on the wall. Truth was, Becca was so wet she really was in danger of leaving a spot wherever she sat, but the same was true of the rest of them as well.

Maddy turned to Jake and began again, "Let's now turn to your time in the Mideast. Is it not true that the Harem custom originated in and is still promulgated in the Arab countries of the Mideast."

"Yeah, I suppose so." Jake answered, having a sneaking suspicion of where Maddy was ehading with this one..

"And is it not true that you have had fantasies of having sex with multiple women, perhaps in a ménage a trois or even perhaps a full-blown group sex orgy?"

"Wha-at? Well, ummm ..." Jake stammered.Think quick, boy,he thought to himself,what should I answer. Maybe I'll just let Maddy take this where she wants to."I'll plead the Fifth, again."

"Ah yes, I thought you would. And so, ladies of the jury, let us review the juicy facts so far. After an undisclosed number of kinky sexual adventures with Swiss girls, and having developed a proclivity for ménage a trois and other group sex, Mr. Hotty spent several years in the Mideast learning the ways of the Arabs, undoubtedly focusing on their harem practices while honing his body to be irresistible to the opposite sex. He has now returned to his homeland, where he has quickly urrounded himself with a group of barely dressed nubile young women. I ask you, can there be any doubts as to Mr. Hotty's intentions? I submit to you that Mr. Hotty is guilty of a nefarious plot that strikes at the very heart of American freedoms – he is intending to establish a harem of his own right here in Southern California."

Jake was staring at her open-mouthed in alarm, and looked over at Kari for help. She silently mouthed, "Just play along", and he relaxed a bit.

After a dramatic pause to let the giggling die down, Maddy continued, "And if there should be any remaining doubt, I will prove to you the imminent promise ... errr, I mean, danger ... of this plot succeeding: will all those present who, at this moment, would seriously considervoluntarilyjoining the aforementioned harem of Mr. Hotty's – please raise your hands. Come on, remember – we seek only the truth." Maddy raised her own hand, and looked around the group: Beth and Maria both raised their hands immediately, and Amber had both her hands up, Becca glared for a moment at Maddy and then raised her hand, too. Maddy looked meaningfully at Kari, and Kari shook her head, saying, "He's my cousin, for God's sake."

Maddy was much too sharp for that ploy, and shot back, "Step-cousin, don't you mean, Kari? Unrelated by blood, in other words. So, no excuse for not voting here."

Knowing she had been called out and thinking it could not hurt to play along, she simply said, "Oh ... alright then." and raised her hand too.

Maddy then grinned at Nicky and raised her eyebrows. Nicky glanced quickly at Rick and mouthed, "Don't you dare!". Maddy bowed her head towards Nicky, and said, "And so, Judge Nicky, I rest my case. I believe the jury has just determined that Mr. Jacob Hotty is guilty as charged, and all the remains is to establish the sentence. Jury – let's consult together in private to determine an appropriate sentence."

Maddy and all the girls except Nicky went inside the house to consult. Nicky came over to Jake and said, "Thanks for being such a good sport with that – Maddy can be completely outrageous, but don't take it personally."

Jake replied, "Yeah – Kari warned me a bit beforehand, and obviously, I'm an easy mark for teasing. Although I have to admit, Maddy is really brilliant in action. She ought to join one of those Improv groups – I've never seen anyone so quick on their feet before."

Nicky flashed him a huge smile, "For someone who was just found guilty for, what was it, a nefarious plot against American freedom, you are really gracious. You should tell her that, by the way ... we've been around her so long, I think we just take her for granted." She paused for several long seconds, as if mulling over what to say next, "This is just my opinion, so you can take it or leave it, but I don't think that was all just teasing – I mean, I think the "harem vote" wasn't that much of a stretch. Pretty much every one of them wants to hook up with you, from what I can see, except maybe Kari who seems to consider you her cousin. By the way, I was just about to make some margaritas – would you like me to bring you one?"

"No thanks – I'm the designated driver today." Jake replied.

Nicky went over to the patio bar, turned the music back up, and begin to mix a batch of margaritas for the others. Alone again, Jake wondered about what Nicky had said,What does "hook up" mean, exactly? And if Nicky only knew how Kari had been with him alone! I need to talk to Kari to help me handle all this ...

to be continued

DITF
DITF
52 Followers
12