Lust in La Jolla Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
51 Followers

As he put more lotion on his hands, Jake debated whether he should try to get Beth to lose control like Maddy had, or just take it easy on her. He knew what Kari would want him to do. He looked at her again, and his eyes were drawn to the bra top loosely covering her breasts, still untied. Jake did not consider himself a "tit-man", but he could see her breasts were really nice, a little smaller than Kari's, but perfect for Beth's body. He really wanted to touch them, and hadn't she just said something about wanting to be touched all over? He made up his mind, and stepped across to straddle the lower part of the chair before bending over to put his hands back to where they were before, on her upper thighs. He slowly worked his hands up her legs, first on the outside and top of her thighs. Adding more lotion, he came back to just above her knees and moved his hands to her inner thighs, sliding slowly upwards, his hands hot on her smooth skin. He gently applied pressure to spread her legs, and she opened them for him, with a sharp intake of breath.

He slowly caressed her thighs as he asked her, "Have you ever been to the Mediterranean?"

"Ummm ... no, I've only been to England."

"The beaches there are great. I can see you there in this bikini – you have such a perfect body, the men would all be watching you." He didn't know if Beth had an exhibitionist streak, but clearly she had picked a very sexy thong bikini to wear, so he went a step further, "especially if you went topless, like many of the women do there."

His hands were at the very top of her thighs, and he slowly dragged his fingertips across her skin right next to her bikini bottom as he said this. She didn't reply, but she seemed to be trembling a little. He pulled his hands away then, having 'finished', and she sighed loudly. He then moved a little up her body, still straddling the chair, and began to spread the lotion across her belly. Soon he was working around her breasts, to the sides and just underneath, and Beth was biting her lip again.

"Is something wrong," Jake asked, "You look ... distressed."

"I'm fine," she replied, a little too quickly, "I was just thinking about the topless beaches you mentioned ... and thinking that they must put lotion, you know, all over, so they don't get burnt. I wondered if sometimes ... ummm ... they have their boyfriends do it for them. Have you ever done it for one of your girlfriends?"

"No, never." Jake replied slowly, "I never had the opportunity."

"Hmmm ... would you like an opportunity right now?" Beth asked shyly, "Because I'm willing if you are."

"Right here ... now? But ...what about the others? What about Rick?" Jake said.

"I don't think it's a big deal ... I mean, we're just doing it Euro style right? Besides, it won't be anything Rick's not seen before – he was my boyfriend first, and then later, he and Nicky hit it off." She pulled the already loose top completely off, slowly dragging the material across her hard nipples.

She smiled at Jake, saying, "You'd better get busy – I don't want to get sunburned!"

After he poured more lotion – it was very warm from the sun - on his hands, he heard the music get louder. It was "Need You Tonight" by the INXS – the mix was just heading into a string of great dance tunes. He glanced over at the group, and saw the other girls dancing by the bar.Good, they were occupied.

He looked back down at Beth's stunning breasts – he imagined they were about C-cup's, firm and perfectly shaped with dark half-dollar-sized areolas and pert little nipples. There was no sign of a tan line, which made him wonder about Beth's usual tanning practices and the necessity for this special application of lotion. He wasn't about to point this out, however. Feeling somewhat self-conscious, he put his hands at the bottom of each breast, thumbs to the inside and fingers to the outside. Slowly, he slid his hands upwards over the yielding flesh and brought his thumb and fingers together, the lotion allowing his hands to glide despite the firm pressure of his squeezing.

Beth was so much anticipating his touch that the intensity of pleasure as his hot hands slid over her sensitive breasts took her breath away. Then he was gently squeezing and pulling her nipples, and it felt like they were wired directly to her pussy, which was now pulsing with need.

As he kneaded and squeezed, she softly groaned, "Ohhh damn, that feels so good!" and then suddenly reached up and pulled his face to hers, kissing him like her life depended on it. Jake had to brace with his left hand on the chair, but continued fondling her tits with his right hand while their tongues swirled and danced together. Beth slid her right hand from behind his neck to explore his chest, then lower across his belly. She reached his trunks, and tried to slide her hand under the fabric. The waistband was too snug, however, and she was frustrated in her effort to reach the prize waiting inside.

At that moment, they were both startled by a loud voice close by, "Hey, break it up, you two! Beth,you are done girl,time's up." Jake pulled his hand away quickly as they broke the kiss, and Beth scrambled to pull her top over her bare breasts.

Becca was walking up to them, grinning broadly, "Oh, don't act all innocent on me, I saw what you were up to, naughty girl. But it's my turn now. Come on Jake, Kari said that you like to dance, so let's do it – I justLOVEthis music. You can put the lotion on me while we're dancing!"

She grabbed his hand, and pulled him away, back towards the group. Beth laid back against the chair, struggling with the ache of need in her womb and trying to get her head around what had just happened.Damn it,she thought,I've got to get him alone, I need it so bad. But the rest of them are after him too. Hell, I don't even care about that, I just gotta get some for me, or I'm going to lose my mind.She re-tied her top, but there was nothing she could do about the wet spot in the crotch of her bottoms. She walked slowly back towards the group, feeling a little dazed and very self-conscious that her pussy juices were still oozing out as she walked. She sat down next to Maddy, who was uncharacteristically quiet.

Kari had been surreptitiously watching the events unfold, and did not miss the fact that both Maddy and Beth now seemed to be in a stupor, wordlessly watching Jake as he danced with Becca to "Steam" by Peter Gabriel.It's almost like Jake has put them into some sort of trance,she thought,like they're completely in his thrall, just fuckin' amazing.Jake was trying to put the sunscreen on Becca as they danced, spreading it on her arms and shoulders as she swayed and shimmied with her back up against him.And Becca is clearly hot for him too – christ, the way she's grinding against him, she got to be feeling his erection pressing against her ass.Amber and Maria were also dancing to the music not far from the two of them, trying to act as if they weren't watching Becca and Jake.Shit, everyone of them is hot for him – I'm sure he can fuck whoever he wants tonight.The way Becca was dancing with him right now, it was easy for Kari to imagine Jake taking her from behind, his huge thick cock imbedded deep in her cunt as she ground against him.I wonder if the others are imagining the same thing, though perhaps with themselves in Becca's place.She turned to find Nicky, and saw that she was dancing close with Rick, and they were obviously getting hot themselves, kissing and touching. And she noticed that Nicky was also catching quick looks of Becca and Jake over Rick's shoulder. She unobtrusively retrieved her bag from the table, and re-positioned it to video Becca and Jake.

The song ended, and "Fire" by the Pointer Sisters came on.How appropriate,thought Kari. Becca had decided that she had enough sunscreen on her upper body, and had turned to face him. She squirted a line of sunscreen on the top each thigh in turn and then moved in close to him. She put her left hand on his right shoulder for support, and then lifted her right leg so that it rested against his left hip. Guiding his left hand to the lotion on her leg, she said in a sexy low growl, "Hmmm ... spread it all over, babe, but don't stop dancing."

They both still moving to the sensuous slow beat of the song, and Jake's hand slid up and down her silky smooth leg and then to her bare ass, his hand slippery hot on her skin. The lyrics of the song trickled into her consciousness - Becca felt like she was indeed on fire. She knew that the others were watching, that she had a boyfriend at school who could be violently jealous, but she could not bring herself to care about the consequences. She pulled herself tight against his hard upper body, and they fell into a kiss.

Jake also passed the point of no return. He had been erect now for most of the last hour, and he could feel a low ache in his balls, despite the release he had enjoyed with Kari that morning. He wanted this incredibly sexy creature and he wanted her now. He kissed her deep, thrusting his tongue into her soft sweet mouth, her own tongue responding eagerly. With her leg still up on his hip and his hands on her ass, he pulled her hips towards him firmly, bringing her open crotch directly against his straining hard cock. The passion of her kiss re-doubled as her body responded to the onslaught of sensation. With no conscious volition, she ground her pussy on his cock in time with the music, using a pelvic-thrusting movement that essentially slid her clit back and forth a few inches on his shaft, only the cloth of their suits in the way of perfect pleasure.

It was obvious to all the watchers exactly what was going on – that Becca was frantically trying to get off right there in front of them, but everyone seemed paralyzed by the scene. Everyone except Amber. She had a reputation as the "group slut", but a more accurate depiction was that she just loved sex – all kinds of sex – and she was really good at it. This was true both physically and mentally: she was very attuned to the sexual energy of a situation, and instinctually knew how best to respond. In this way, she knew that everyone there, even Kari, was ready the party to shift to the next level, beyond teasing and flirting, to outright sexual action. They simply couldn't resist Jake's magnetic pull any more, and, with her harem concept, Maddy had planted a seed that had now grown in each of their minds into snaking vine of unbridled desire.

Amber crossed the short distance to Jake and Becca and, as softly as she could over the pulsing music, encouraged them, "Don't stop, no matter what – I will help you." Since neither Becca nor Jake felt that they could stop, even if they had tried, this was easy to accept, the strangeness of Amber's offer lost in the passion of the moment. From behind Jake, Amber expertly untied Jake's trunks, and then carefully pulled them down to his ankles, leaving his briefs on. Becca dimly sensed that the offending fabric barrier was diminishing, and her aching hunger to feel Jake deep inside her, filling her full of that throbbing hot cock pressing against her, became unbearable. Amber slid the trunks off under Jake's feet, and tossed them out of the way before standing back up. With increasing eagerness, she maneuvered the waistband of the briefs over the shaft of his cock, hooking it under his ball sack, a task made more difficult by Becca's frantic grinding. As soon as Becca felt Jake's prick was free from its confines, she reached with her right hand between their bodies, seeking the same prize that Beth had sought.

His cock felt so big in her hand that she was shocked out of her trance, breaking the kiss to exclaim, "Holy fuuuuck! You're so fuckin' big! Oh God help me, I want it so bad!" She frantically pulled her tiny thong to one side, then thrust her steamy wet cunt against Jake's pulsing rod, her juices coating his shaft. Jake could tell Becca was still too low for him to enter, so he hooked his arm under her raised leg on his hip, and lifted her off the ground. Becca instinctively pulled her other leg up, which Jake smoothly secured with his other arm, and, to stabilize her balance, Becca grabbed Jake's muscular shoulders, now tense with the strain of holding her weight.

Amber moved behind Becca and squatted, reaching under Becca's ass to grasp Jake's rigid prick.Christ, he IS huge! So thick! I don't know if Becca can take him.Despite her doubts, she spread Becca's swollen pussy lips with her other hand as she guided his cockhead to her entrance. Becca had stopped moving, had stopped breathing, had stopped thinking, as she waited to be filled. As soon as he felt the hot wetness of her hole surround his glans, Jake groaned with pleasure and allowed her drop onto his cock. Her pussy was stretched to the max, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. Despite the tight fit, she was so wet he easily penetrated deep into her as she slid downward. Suddenly coming to a halt with about six inches of throbbing cock imbedded inside her, Becca arched and threw her head back, and screaming "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" in a high voice, her fingers dug into Jake's shoulder as the unbelievably intense sensations pushed her into a crashing climax. Time seemed to stop as Becca tensed motionless in Jake's arms, and the seven others watched in lust-filled fascination.

After a few long seconds, Becca curled back into Jake, burying her face on his shoulder, panting, "omigod ... omigod...omigod" over and over. Jake could feel Becca's cunt clenching his cock spasmodically, as the intense orgasm subsided. A powerful need to move inside her, to feel his cock sliding in her hot tight grip, nearly overwhelmed him, and he lifted her a few inches, and then released her again. "Ohhh fuck yes!" Becca cried out, wanting more of that delicious feeling. She took over, using her legs hooked over his arms to pivot up and down, slowly increasing the tempo, moaning loudly on each downstroke that drove his massive rod deep into her. A deep part of her was embarrassed about having sex outside, in plain view in front of so many on-lookers, even if they were her closest friends. A bigger part, however, was insanely turned on – thoughts that swirled at a semi-conscious level, that this gorgeous and powerful man was taking her, fucking her wildly, in front of her girlfriends who wanted his big hard cock as much as she did. Yes, they all wanted him, but she had beat them to it and she was going to show them just how hot a fuck she was. She bounced up and down on his pole furiously, her second orgasm fast approaching.

"ahhhHHH FUCK YESSSS!" she cried out, as that overpowering electric feeling radiated out from her core to her whole body. She had stopped bouncing, and was now gyrating her pussy around on his cock as the aftershocks pulsed through her. Jake welcomed the change, as the intense sensations of her tight pussy sliding up and down on his cock were unbelievable, but the demanding effort of holding her up in his arms was entirely too distracting for him to be able to release into his own climax.

Becca was completely right about her audience – they were all transfixed by the sight of Jake's thick shaft sliding in and out of her glistening wet pussy. Kari was ecstatic and very aroused – this exceeded her wildest expectations for what could happen with Jake and her friends today, although her own visibility restrained her impulse to touch herself as she watched. She glanced around to each of her friends, in awe at the complete surrender of the group to the overpowering sexual energy that now took over the party. Amber was still close to Jake and Becca – after helping them get started, she had simply moved back a few feet and sat down on the pool deck to watch. She had a perfect view from behind and below Becca's ass: she had her knees up and spread, leaning back to support herself with her left arm while her right hand was busy inside her bikini bottoms. Squirming in a patio chair with her legs pressed tightly together on the far side of the couple away from Kari, Maria had a good view from the side. Her eyes were wide behind her shades as she marveled at how Becca could take such a long, thick prick, while at the same time vividly imagining how it would feel to have that massive hardness plunging into her own eager slot.

Out of the corner of her eye, Kari could see that Nicky was standing with her back against Rick behind the bar, both facing the action. It was impossible for Kari to see for sure, but it looked like Nicky was reaching back behind her ass with her right hand, undoubtedly to play with Rick's dick, while Rick's left arm was reaching below Nicky's navel. Kari wondered how far they would go – did they think no one would see them?

Maddy and Beth sat next to each other at one of the patio tables, not far from Kari. Maddy was leaning forward, staring intently at the action, her head spinning that the fantasy she had shared with Jake was unfolding so soon. She was more sure than ever that she couldn't handle Jake inside her – he was just too big. She felt torn between a desperate urge to join the couple, to touch them at their junction and feel with her own fingers the hard cock sliding up into the tight flesh, and the intense fear of being judged by Becca or Jake, or even one of the others as a lesbian. Beth, who had never really come down from her arousal, had pulled her top down and her thong aside. Her left hand was twisting and pulling her right nipple while her right hand was all over her sloppy cunt. Kari felt a hot thrill run through her as she looked more carefully at Beth: her large pussy lips and clit were very swollen and drenched with her juices. Beth was intent on her approaching orgasm, wildly sliding her fingers all over the hot flesh and then plunging two fingers deep into her hole for a few strokes before pulling out again. Immediately, Kari imagined Jake's thick rod in place of those fingers, stretching those long lips as it slid in and out. An intense voyeuristic craving raced through Kari, and taking a deep breath, she decided she had to "help" Beth cum with Jake's cock, not just her own fingers. The question was: could she manage this without revealing her own role in all of this? She had to try.

Kari walked over and noisily scooted a chair up to Maddy and Beth's table. Beth quickly removed her hand from her crotch and tried to quickly pull her thong back, although the thin strip of material ended up wedged between her spread pussy lips. There was nothing she could do about her boobs hanging out, however, so she felt very exposed. This did not, however, cool her off, but rather kept her at a fever pitch of arousal.

"Can you believe it?" Kari asked with awe in her voice. "I've never seenoneso big ... she's so small, how can she take it?"

Maddy turned to her with glazed eyes, "His cock is sohuge– I could never ... I mean, she must be ... oh god, he goes sodeep. Don't you think it must hurt?" Maddy turned back, not wanting to miss a second.

"She doesn't seem to be in pain. Quite the opposite. Did you see the way she came when he first drove in? And she came hard again a little while ago. Damn, if he wasn't my cousin, I'd want to give him a try for sure. What about you Beth?"

Beth was biting her lip hard again, her face and chest flushed pink. "What?" she asked, unable to fully follow the discussion, but now turning to Kari when she heard her name.

"I was asking if you think you could ... ummm ... handle Jake? 'Cause he's so big, you know. Have you ever had a guy that big?"

"My god no! I've looked at pics on line, but never been with anyone ... she must be ... so full! It'sso hot!" She didn't add that her king-size dildo was her usual companion while she looked at her favorite pics, fueling her fantasies about big-dicked lovers.

DITF
DITF
51 Followers