Lust in La Jolla Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
52 Followers

Kari could well remember just how filled she was by Jake's big prick. "So, would you do him?"

"Oh shit yeah, I really want to. He is so beautiful! God, I've never been so hot in my life."

"Well, I think Becca's about done there. Plus, he can't keep holding her up like that – look at his biceps straining! Go on – take him a soda, and bring him to one of those chairs. Maddy, why don't you go with her – she might need help." This really didn't make sense, Kari knew, but she sensed that Maddy so much wanted to get into the action that it didn't matter.

The two of them walked together over to the couple, who were clearly now in the final stages of their coupling. "What I like about you" by the Romantics had just ended, and "I'll Take You There" by the Staple Singers was starting. Becca was barely moving, just a little back and forth motion with her hips, her head down on Jake's shoulder, breathing heavily. Maddy laid a hand on her shoulder, and she jerked her head up, looking confused.

"Come on, Becca. He can't hold you anymore – you have to get off."

"Oh ...Okay," she stammered in response, and gingerly lifted herself off his cock and then moved to stand on her own. For a moment, she stood there just a foot in front of Jake, staring down at his erection that nearly touched her belly. Finally, she looked up and said, "I ... I don't know what to say ... but ... that was ... can't ... describe it."

Maddy cut in, handing him a soda, "Here's a drink – you must be very thirsty. And come sit down over here. Beth and I will take care of you."

"Yeah, I need a drink," he replied, and let them guide him over to a nearby deck chair, his erection bouncing a little as he walked. Just before he sat, Maddy stopped him, saying, "Wait, let's get these off – they can't be comfortable like that." And she pulled his briefs down, and then off entirely as he sat down.

She smiled at him, and continued, "My suit isn't comfortable either, and I don't want you to be feel all alone." She quickly stripped, and stood there in front of Jake, letting him take in her tight athletic body. "Beth – you, too."

Beth stared at her a moment open-mouthed, then obeyed with saying a word. Her nipples were little rocks, and her juices seeped from her swollen pussy lips. Maddy realized that both of them seemed strangely compliant, and this spurred her on, bringing her dominant side out to play.

"Doesn't she look tasty, Jake?" Maddy teased. "Go on, Beth – give him a little taste, let him lick one of those luscious nipples."

Maddy gently pushed Beth towards him, with no real resistance from her. Jake leaned forward and eagerly swirled the tip of his tongue around her hard nipple, drawing a gasp of pleasure from her. He could taste the lotion he had applied just a little while before, but it wasn't overly unpleasant. She leaned into him, and he sucked the whole nipple into his mouth, and Beth threw her head back and moaned as fire raced from her nipple to her groin. Jake had a hand on her bare ass now, and Beth silently prayed for him to explore, to quickly discover her hungry pussy and needy clit. His other hand found its way to her other breast, and he picked up where he had left off, caressing and squeezing the soft flesh. Satisfied with their progress, Maddy kneeled between Jake's knees. She placed her hands on the inside of his muscular thighs just above his knees, and began slowly sliding them towards the glistening object of her desire.

"That's so good, isn't it?" Maddy continued, referring to everything at once. "She's getting so hot and wet for you Jake – it won't be long now." Her hands reached his balls and then slid up his shaft, and she felt him twitch under her light grip. She did a couple of slow strokes, marveling at the way she could slide his foreskin over the lovely swollen head.

"I'll just clean you up a bit– Becca left you all messy down here," she said, talking to herself.

After scooting deep between his legs, she leaned in and, opening her mouth wide, slid the helmet between her lips as she closed her eyes, enjoying as always the silky softness of the glans on her tongue but amazed at how he filled her small mouth. He was so thick that her lips were stretched tight around his shaft just below the glans, and, try as she might, she could get no more than a third of his hard meat into her small mouth. She could definitely taste Becca's juices – similar to the flavor of her own secretions – but also his distinctive maleness as well. Whenever she could, she liked to clean a guy's cock off after they had fucked: she really got off on tasting the mixed juices. More often than not, this had led to a second round of fucking, often better than the first, for Maddy at least. This was the first time she had tasted another woman's juices, however, and this was even more of a turn on. She opened her eyes and looked up to see Beth staring at her lips around Jake's cock, pure lust smoldering in her eyes. Without looking away, she pulled her mouth slowly off, then ran the the tip of her tongue up the sensitive underside of his cockhead and across the opening, letting a string of his pre-cum string out between her tongue and his cock as she finished. Watching her every move while Jake continued to suck on her nipple, Beth was quivering with desire.

"He's delicious!" Maddy announced to Beth, "But I need some help here." Beth needed no more encouragement, and pushed Jake gently down to lay flat on the reclining deck chair and then climbed across his body, in a sixty-nine position. She wasted no time, taking Jake's cock deep into her mouth on the first entry, loving the feel of him in her mouth and swirling her tongue around the massive velvety head. She absolutely loved sucking cock, just adored the strange combination of power to completely control her man's pleasure together with a kind of slutty submissiveness she felt when his cock was sliding deep into her throat. And she was an expert cocksucker, knowing exactly stimulate the most sensitive parts of the cock. Normally, she had no difficulty deep-throating even long pricks, but Jake was easily the thickest cock she'd ever tried, and very long as well. He was even a little thicker than her toy! She also hesitated because it was suddenly very hard to concentrate, as she could feel Jake's hot tongue licking around the edges of her pussy, teasing her mercilessly. She fought the urge to lower her cunt on his face, grinding her clit against him till she got some relief.

Meanwhile, Maddy had dropped lower and began earnestly licking down the shaft to the base of Jake's cock, where the secretions from Becca had concentrated. His ball sack was also coated with the yummy cream. She placed first one, then the other testicle into her mouth, carefully sucking each one clean in turn, thinking that his large balls nicely matched his big dick. As she licked and sucked, her right hand was busy between her legs, running her middle finger up and down her wet slit. She was so hot that she knew she could easily get herself off, but deliberately avoided doing so, wanting to prolong the intense sexual tension. Watching Beth giving an incredible blow job right above her made it even harder to keep from cumming– it seemed Beth was taking over half of that huge prick into her mouth as she slowly bobbed up and down.

Maddy pulled back a little to better watch, and she couldn't help but urge Beth on, "Omigod, Beth, it is so fuckin' hot to watch you blow him. His cock looks so big sliding into your mouth, and you take it so deep. I bet he's going to shoot a big load down your throat."

Beth had now completely surrendered to her desires, a kind of sexual autopilot mode where she had no self-consciousness about the fact that her closest friends were all staring at her while she sucked a virtual stranger's cock with complete abandon. Just a few yards away, Amber was slowly rubbing her clit, building towards an orgasm. Maria was also watching, unable to tear her eyes away. Strong mixed emotions flooded her – unbridled lust for Jake, burning jealousy that Becca, Maddy, and Beth were with Jake rather than her, and intense shame around the taboo of sex in public. Becca was curled up in a chair near Maria, feeling sated but with a vague anxiety beginning to enter her consciousness as she observed the action.

After carefully repositioning her hidden videocam to catch the threesome, Kari had finally succumbed to her need, slipping her hand inside her suit to rub her clit. She glanced at Nicky and Rick out of the corner of her eye, who were still behind the bar, out of the line of sight of Amber and Maria. Nicky, still standing in front of Rick, was slightly bent over at the waist, holding onto the ledge in front of her, rocking forward every couple of seconds as Rick, holding onto her hips, thrust into her from behind.

In fact, Maddy's dirty talk compelled Beth to go further, to do her very best to make him cum deep in her throat. She pulled back for a second, and took two really deep breaths as she dropped lower against Jake's belly to better line up her mouth and throat. She quickly slid him in, briefly stopping as she reached that point where her gag reflex began. Concentrating, she started a swallowing action in her throat, which she had learned would suppress the gag, while simultaneously moving down on his cock, feeling the huge head slip into her throat.God, he is so big! I don't know if I can do this.Her swallowing action was frantic now as her lips stopped just a bit above the base of his cock, slowly moving an inch or so back and forth. Her whole being was focused on the incredible feeling of that hot hard flesh completely filling her mouth and throat.

Jake had never felt anything like this – her tight throat was squeezing and milking his sensitive cockhead in the most amazing way, and he felt the tightness building that signaled he would cum soon.Not yet!he thought,I need to hold on.He had been focusing on teasing Beth's fantastic pussy that was right in front of his face – she had beautiful long pussy lips and a huge swollen clit, and was so wet that her juices were dripping down on him. He remembered his old "oral sex" rule with Joelle – always make her cum first – and it seemed like he should stick with the rule now, although he couldn't concentrate enough to know why.

"Oh goddam, girl! You're taking that whole fuckin' cock!" Maddy cried out. The sight of Beth's throat milking Jake's huge cock took Maddy beyond her limits, and her hand was a blur on her clit. "Ohhh shit! Oh fuck yeah, suck it good, you hot little slut ... ohhh-UHHHH!!" she groaned as a huge orgasm shook her.

After close to a minute, Beth pulled back, gasping for air. Jake decided now was the time to up the ante. He raised his face to her crotch and rapidly flicked his tongue back and forth across her clit. The effect on her was electric: her whole body went rigid and she threw her head back hard, her eyes rolled up, and she growled a deep moan that rapidly went up in pitch.

Since Beth had lifted a little off Jake's body, Maddy could see down between them and immediately observed that Jake's mouth on Beth's pussy was causing the reaction. Quickly, Maddy grabbed her arms and shook her a little, practically yelling, "Don't you dare cum yet! Stop it!" She then jumped up and rapidly moved to the other end of the couple, calling out, "Wait, Jake! Stop a minute!"

Reluctantly, Jake pulled his mouth away, but Beth was undeterred, she moved back into him, trying to regain contact between her throbbing clit and his tongue. Maddy firmly grabbed Beth's ass cheeks, and pulled her back up, exclaiming "Christ! Will you stop already!"

Beth turned her head back to look at Maddy now, and pleaded, "Oh God, but I-I-Ineedto cum so bad. Pleeeeeassssse!" Nelly's "Ride wit' Me" blasted over the speakers, giving Maddy a sudden inspiration.

"And you'll get it, girl. It's time for the real thing! Come on, get up," Maddy instructed, giving Beth a hand to stand up. "Now, straddle his waist, facing him. You're going for a ride, and you're going to cum like crazy, but not till I tell you to. Got it?"

Bewildered but consumed with sexual craving, Beth just nodded her head and positioned herself as instructed. Jake's cock was flat against his belly, and Beth lowered herself onto it, her pussy lips spreading on each side like his rod was a track for her to slide along. She began a hip rolling motion that caused a fantastic friction between the underside of his dick and her spread pussy lips, with her clit getting rubbed at one end of each cycle. Besides getting her quickly back to a state of impending orgasm, this also had the effect of adding her creamy fluids to the considerable wetness remaining from her deepthroating. From behind her, Maddy intervened once more, pushing Beth's ass forward a bit and till she could lift Jake's cock up and slip the head between the spread lips.

"OK, let in it, baby, you're ready for it," Maddy encouraged.

Beth responded immediately by straightening up and sitting down, driving his thick rod deep into her tight socket. She tightened but kept silent as a little half-orgasm took her – somehow, she didn't want Maddy to know, although she didn't know why it mattered. After pausing a moment to savor the incredible feeling of beingabsolutely filled upwith real flesh-and-blood cock, she began to lift and lower herself. Her whole essence focused on the sensations in her pussy as she slid up and down, slowly increasing speed, climbing higher towards the ultimate climax she needed so desperately.

Maddy was unable to move at first, transfixed by the sight of his huge cock plunging in and out of Beth's eager cunt, her juices squishing out on every downstroke and trickling down his balls. She had enjoyed watching hardcore videos on the web, but this was the first time she had watched another woman getting fucked "live", and it was amazing to be this close. Her incredible labia made it look like her cunt was a mouth that was hungrily swallowing his prick, like she was once again deep-throating him, faster and faster. Suddenly, she realized that Beth was getting louder and louder, her wordless cries and moans indicating she was getting very close to her climax. Remembering that Beth was supposed to be waiting before she came, Maddy quickly moved around to squat near Jake's shoulders so she could talk to her. Jake's hands were all over her breasts, squeezing and kneading; she held onto his muscular arms for all she was worth as she thrashed around on his shaft, up and down and back and forth. Beth looked at her with wild needy eyes, so close to her peak.

"That cock feels so good in your tight pussy, doesn't it? You ready to cum all over his big hard cock? Come on, you hot little slut, cum all over that cock NOW!"

Beth's eyes rolled upwards again as she groaned, "oooooOOOHHH YESSSSS!". As the orgasm finally crashed through her, she let herself fall down onto Jake. As she fell against him, he reached back and grabbed her ass with both hands, gripping her tightly as he thrust furiously in and out for the few seconds it took to reach his own climax. Beth's fingernails dug into his side as she gasped, "iiee..iiee..iiee" with every stroke, struggling to cope with the successive waves of ecstasy coursing through her. One final plunge, and then his cock spurted one, two, three jets of hot cream deep inside her, his own guttural cry joining hers. As they came down from their peaks, Jake hugged Beth tightly to him, her body limp as she struggled to catch her breath. They were joined in the most intimate way, and neither felt like moving.

Suddenly, there was a moment of quiet as the song "Rich Girl" ended, and everyone could hear a cell phone ring from the bar area. It took Nicky a second for it dawn on her that it was her phone, then she pulled away from Rick and, after seeing the caller ID, answered it. She went to turn the music down so she could hear the caller. As she talked on the phone, the sexual fog that had enveloped them began to slowly dissipate. She finished her call, talked to Rick for a few seconds, and then walked out from behind the bar.

"Listen up, everyone. That was Ginger, my roommate from UCI. She had told me she was going to be in this area today for a friend's beach party, so I had invited her to stop by afterwards, but didn't really think she would. Turns out the other party got busted up, so she decided to come to mine, but got lost. She'll be here in about 5 minutes, and she's with her boyfriend and one of his friends. So ... um ... I guess we need to, y'know ... clean up. Me and Rick are going in the pool, or maybe you want to use the shower over there."

Everyone stared at her for a long moment, as if in disbelief, and then everyone began moving, muttering swear words, or, in the case of Jake, Beth, and Maddy, putting their suits back on. Jake and Beth took the shower, and everyone else went in the pool. The cool water and the impending arrival of outsiders effectively dampened the remaining lust, at least for the moment.

To be continued

DITF
DITF
52 Followers