Lust in La Jolla Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
52 Followers

Jake looked around and met each of their gazes in turn, "Sure, of course. I mean, there's nothing to forgive, I understand we all are still ... coming to grips with what happened. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before."

Amber now took the lead, "Jake, as I told you earlier, nothing like this has ever happened before to us either. But would you like to do it again? We all decided we want it to happen again, but only with you. We still have a few things to work out amongst us, but before we do that, we want to hear whether you're interested."

Jake couldn't really register what Amber was asking him. "Are you asking me ... umm ... if I want to ... I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand exactly."

Amber shook her head, "No,I'msorry, Jake, I wasn't being clear enough. This is what we're proposing: that the five of us here at the table, and maybe Kari, Maria, Nicky and Rick if they want to join in - that we get together again to have more sex as a group. Sometime soon, before we go back to school."

"Oh!" Jake looked around again at the eager faces, "Man, I can't believe this. You're not just teasing me?" They all shook their heads. "Well, you've got to know that I want ... I mean, how could I not? It's like any guy's fantasy come true ... actually, it's more than anything I've ever dared dream of."

"Oh hell, I can't stand it," Becca exclaimed, "I'm getting' so damn hot again. Damn it, why do we have to wait? Can't we start now?" They all looked at her, noticing her erect nipples like little bullets poking through the thin material of her bikini top.

Maddy chastised her, "Come on, Becca, think with your head. Nicky's friends are just over there. They're going to notice for sure if we disappear with Jake."

"Don't be so hard on her!" Beth chimed in, "I mean, I'm really turned on as well, just thinking about the next time." She squirmed a little in her seat, as if to emphasize the truth of her claim.

"Oh gawd, not you too!" Maddy growled, "You're such babies, I should have Jake put you two over his knee and spank your bare asses red!"

A few seconds after the words left her mouth, Maddy regretted them deeply, believing that the red flush suddenly spreading over their faces was anger from her harsh words. Amber, however, recognized the flush as extreme arousal and immediately realized that idea of being spanked by Jake had hit on deep fantasies in both girls. She playfully took it a step further, adding "Don't worry, you two – after the spanking, I'm sure Jake will kiss the boo-boo's till they're all better!"

Becca's whole body shivered for a moment, then she exclaimed, "Oh, fuck! I can't ... I just can't fuckin' stand it!" Beth was quiet, but she was chewing on her lip so hard it looked painful. Becca suddenly stood up. "I gotta go ... inside," she said in a desperate tone.

"I'm coming too!" Beth added. Amber smiled, thinking to herself that indeed both would soon be "coming", if her suspicions were correct.

As they walked away, Becca leaned towards Beth and whispered, "You know that I'm going to ... umm ... get some relief, don't you?"

"Yeah, I know. I need it too, or I'm going to explode – shit, I thought I was going to cum right there, just thinking about ... uhh ... you know."

"Yeah, I'm with you girl. We might as well do it together, we're already, like, across that bridge – right? Hey ... I just remembered something, I've got to ask Nicky something, just wait for me inside."

As Beth went inside the house to wait, Becca pulled Nicky aside. "Ummm, Nicky – please don't make fun of me, but ... d'ya still have that gag gift from Tina's bachelorette party?"

"You mean, that double dildo? Oh yeah, I have it, it's upstairs," Nicky smiled, thinking about how well it worked to get her off on her double penetration fantasy.

Despite all that had happened, Becca blushed deep red as she asked, "Well, ummm ... can I, like, borrow it? Actually, it's me and Beth ... I mean ..."

"Hey, no problem, I understand completely! Follow me up to my room, I'll get it for you."

Feeling a surge of relief that Nicky didn't press her further, Becca trailed Nicky into the house. The tingling in her loins began to build once more as she thought of what awaited her. Beth eyed her questioningly as they came in, but said nothing as Becca motioned for her to follow them upstairs. When they reached her room, Nicky turned and said, "Wait here – I'll get it and be out in a half a minute." She closed the door behind her, and quickly went to her hidden stash in her closet, as the dildo was only one of a number of toys and other paraphernalia she had hidden away, and she wasn't quite ready to show Becca and Beth the entire collection. Placing it on the bed, she went back out and said to Becca, "OK, it's there on the bed – I personally think it rates a poor second behind Jake, but you two would be the experts. I'm you still can have some fun with it!" Without waiting for a response, she swept past them and down the stairs.

Beth stared after her a moment, then back at Becca, "Omigod, Becca ... it's not ... what I think it is, is it?"

Becca grinned back at her, "Well, let's go see!"

They stepped inside and Becca closed and locked the door behind her. When she turned back, Beth was standing open-mouthed, looking in amazement at the large 18 in double dildo. She finally noticed Becca studying her, and blurted out, "I've seen these on the internet ... I mean, omigod! Is that what we're going to do?" Beth's face was flushed again, and her nipples were hard as stone, poking through her bikini top.

Becca could vividly imagine what was running through Beth's mind, and the image made her own pussy tingle anew. The phrasing of the question struck her as odd though, until she realized with a start that Beth was willing to let her decide ...no, it's more than that, she'll follow along whatever I tell her to do. Oh fuck, she wants to play with me too!With these thoughts, the tingle became a burning tightness, a hot ache of need, the long-suppressed lust for Beth almost overpowering her. She suppressed the strong urge to go to Beth now, to wrap her into her embrace, to kiss her, to touch and lick that soft inviting flesh.

She took a deep breath before answering, "Let's not jump ahead. First, let's get rid of these suits, and get comfortable on the bed."

She quickly stripped off her own suit and climbed onto the bed, leaning back against the headboard with her left knee up and the other leg curled under so that her right ankle was under her left leg, leaving her thighs apart. Her arousal amped up another level as Beth slid off her suit without once taking her eyes from Becca's crotch, captivated by the little knobby clit above the glistening wet slit framed by pink lips that were so much daintier than Beth's own. She sat down on the opposite end of the bed, facing Becca cross-legged. Becca could not help but stare at her opening: a thick white cream was oozing out between the long fleshy labia that framed her pussy. Beth's large clit, protruded like a little erection, seemed to be begging to be licked and suckled.

"What now?" Beth whispered nervously, her eyes finally meeting Becca's.

"Oh God, I got so hot down there, when Maddy talked about Jake spanking me. I could just imagine him forcing me down, no matter what I did to fight him. Was that it for you, too?

"Oh yeah, my pussy went crazy when I imagined him spanking my bare ass in front of all of you, except I wasn't fighting him. I mean, Maddy made me do it, you know. And then, he started kissing it, where it hurt, and then I imagined his tongue licking down to ..." she closed her eyes and paused before begging in a whisper, "Oh I can't wait anymore ... Becca, please can I touch myself?"

Becca didn't want her to cum so soon, afraid that it would be over as soon as Beth got that sweet release. "No, wait a second," she said urgently, "I want to ... uh ... help you." She reached between them to pick up the dildo, and ran her hand up and down it once as if to take its measure. "Scoot forward a bit, then just lay back and close your eyes."

With no hesitation, Beth did as she instructed, opening her legs wide to Becca's gaze as she laid back on the bed.

"I can't believe how ... wet you are!" Becca exclaimed.

"That's not all me. I mean, Jake shot his load inside me, remember? I've been trying to ... keep it in since then, but it keeps oozing out." Beth's hand were now on her own tits, squeezing and pulling.

"Jeezus fuckin' Christ, that is so hot! I didn't, y'know, taste him earlier. Does he taste as good as he looks?"

"Oh yeah. His cock tasted wonderful... I mean, I could also taste you, 'cause you had just cum all over his cock, you know. It tasted so good! Though Maddy tried to clean him up – God, that was so hot to watch!" She was twisting and pulling her nipples now, moaning softly.

"Fuck, Beth – that was nothing compared to watching you take him down your throat. That had to have been the hottest thing I've ever seen! Mmm ... I want to taste him so bad."

"If you want ... his cum, take it from ... inside me," Beth said breathlessly. She opened her legs wider in a blatant invitation – by this point, her desperate need overwhelmed any and all inhibitions she might normally have felt.

Becca didn't hesitate. Moving to her hands and knees between Beth's legs, she placed the dildo like a pointer under her, one end just a few inches from her beautiful, hungry cunt. She dropped her head low, and came in slowly, her curls brushing Beth's thighs, causing her to quiver in anticipation.

Becca understood that Beth was poised on the very edge, but she could not bring herself to go slow. Her tongue extended as far as possible, she started just below the oozing slit, and then licked her tongue up and deep into Beth's sweet honey pot, collecting the thick mixture of male and female essence, sucking the juices into her eager mouth. Beth arched her back, a low growl signaling the onset of her long-awaited orgasm. After quickly collecting a good mouthful of succulent cream, Becca moved higher, closing her lips around Beth's huge clit, sucking on it like a miniature cock. Beth writhed and screamed "yyyeeeeSSSSS!" as unbelievably intense sensations radiated out from her absolute center of being, exquisitely pleasurable torture that kept reverberating through her clenching body. She grabbed Becca's head and pulled her tight against her - Becca latched on tight to her bucking pelvis, flicking that center back and forth, up and down, with her tongue.

After about twenty seconds that felt like forever, her clit became too sensitive and she scooted backwards away from Becca's tongue, panting, "Oh God ... too much ... it hurts." She had raised herself into a partial sitting position with her arms as she had pulled away, and now looked down to see Becca's pretty face smeared with her wetness, wild lust shining in those blue eyes that still focused on her throbbing pussy.

Becca, recalling how she craved penetration after being eaten to orgasm, was far from finished. She picked up the dildo beneath her chest, and holding it vertically, bent her head over it. She slid the head between her lips and allowed some of the cum mixture she'd kept in her mouth drip down the shaft. She met Beth's eyes then, and a look of knowing passed between them. Holding the toy in her mouth with her teeth, she hooked her hands under Beth's knees and pulled Beth back towards her, simultaneously spreading her legs wide open and forcing Beth flat on her back again. Taking the rubber cock firmly in her right hand, she pulled it from her mouth and quickly thrust it between Beth's gaping cunt lips. She drove it several inches into her slick tunnel, aiming it upwards towards her G-spot.

"Unnggghhh!" Beth groaned, and then arched as another climax shook her. Becca began sawing the toy in and out, a little deeper each time. Beth tightly clenched wads of the bedspread into her hands as she cried out, "Oh shit yessss! Don't stop ... feels so good ... oh Becca, don't stop fucking me! ... oh fuck yeah ..."

Becca had no intention of stopping, but her own pussy was throbbing too. She crept forward as far as she could on her knees, and then lowered herself by spreading her knees apart, sliding them under Beth's thighs. As she fucked the rubber cock in and out of Beth's slit, the other end of the long dildo now slid on the bed between her knees and just under her own pussy. Reaching down with her other hand, she lifted that end of the dildo up against her pussy, gasping loudly as it slid along her slit.

Hearing Becca cry out, Beth raised her head and saw the other end of the dildo sliding along Becca's labia. "Put it in!" she growled, "c'mon, I want to see that big cock fuckin' your pretty little pussy."

Becca stopped with the cock imbedded deep in Beth, then rocked her hips backwards until the free cockhead was pressing against her opening. Holding the cock still with her hands, she rocked forward, driving at least three inches of the cock inside her. "OOOHHH!" she squealed, "Oh damn, that's good." She was close now.

There was about 10 inches of rubber shaft bridging across them, which left 8 inches inside. Becca started pumping it slowly back and forth, into her as it came out of Beth, a full six inches of stroke. Beth went back up on her elbows, watching the cock sliding in and out of both their holes. Two big orgasms behind her, she floated in a zone of complete sexual wantonness, wanting to see Becca cum as hard as she had.

Based on Becca's reaction to her previous bit of dirty talk, she began again in an urgent low voice, "Oh yeah, that's so fuckin' hot and nasty ... a big cock like Jake's fuckin' your tight little pussy ... come on, babe, fuck us harder ... cum all over that big cock like I did, squeeze it with your hot cunt, you pretty little slut ... do it, babe, ram that cock deep into your wet pussy ... oh, I want to suck your cute little clit and make you cum so hard, come on babe, rub it for me and cum!"

Becca was pumping the cock back and forth very fast now, and with Beth's urging, reached down with her free hand and rubbed her clit hard, "Ohhhh gawwwd yessss I'm cumming!" she cried out, and then suddenly stopped with the cock deep inside her, groaning loudly as she doubled over at the waist, her pussy gripping the toy tightly as the orgasm crashed through her. To her surprise, Beth had found that talking dirty had been incredibly exciting for her too, and watching Becca cum so hard had triggered her own smaller climax. As their orgasms receded, Beth pulled Becca down on top of her, the dildo still embedded deep in both of them, with a U-bend now in the connecting shaft.

They fell naturally into a deep kiss, both marveling at the different feel of a woman's soft body against their own, while still very aware of the hard cock filling their pussies. After a few minutes, Becca pulled back and said, "Nice as this is, we should probably get back downstairs."

"Yeah, I agree. How do we get ... ummm ... unplugged?" she giggled.

Becca eased herself forward over the top of Beth, feeling the dildo slide easily out. After climbing off, she pulled the toy out of Beth and held it up. "Well," she said, "this sure is a fun toy, but I think it is much less thick than Jake's cock, don't you think."

"Yeah, no question. I bet they sell bigger ones, though."

"Mmm, that'd be nice ... I'd like to buy one, but I have nowhere to keep it. Jessie is always snooping around my stuff, you know. Could you keep it at your place?"

"Deal!"

"OK, deal. Let's clean up – I'm a mess, and we need to wash this before I give it back to Nicky."

They quickly cleaned up, put the toy in a dresser drawer, and left the room. As they started down the stairs, Beth wondered out loud, "Do you think anything happened while we were gone?"

"Probably not," Becca answered. It so happened that she was wrong.

To be continued

DITF
DITF
52 Followers
12