Lust in La Jolla Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DITF
DITF
51 Followers

"Just some water would be great." Kari nodded and disappeared into the kitchen. As she handed him a glass of water, she commented, "You know, it's probably time to rouse Maria. I'll get some coffee started."

"Good idea." Amber called from the hallway. A moment later she walked in, wearing a towel wrapped around her. "I need to go in my bedroom to get clothes to wear – I may wake her up. Here, I'll help you get the coffee ready."

As the two women filled the coffeemaker, Amber quietly asked Kari, "So, when are we going to get our little group together again? I was thinking maybe Thursday or Friday. And I guess we should do it here, unless someone else will have their house to themselves."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Kari agreed. "How's this going to work? I mean, it just sort of happened today, but next time ..."

"Well, I've been thinking about that, and have a few ideas on how to how to get us warmed up. We could play strip poker, for instance. Or have a strip tease contest, with Jake as the judge. What do you think? Or maybe you have some other ideas?"

Kari thought for a moment, and an absolutely delicious idea came to her. "What if ... we logged into a chatroom, you know, identifying ourselves as a group, and offer to take instructions from our chat partners? Of course, we could pick and choose, but imagine the turn-on of acting out some of their fantasies and then describing the action live."

"Ohhh yeah, I like it!" Amber enthused, "OK, I'll check with Maddy, Becca, and Beth about which night works best ... and maybe we ought to keep the chatroom idea to ourselves until we're all here."

As soon as the coffee was ready, they poured a cup for Maria and carried it into Amber's bedroom. Maria roused easily, and was grateful for the coffee. As she sipped it, Kari and Amber sat on the bed with her, waiting to see exactly what Maria remembered. "Ummm ... I kinda remember," Maria began, rubbing her temples, "being angry ... saying something to Jake. But then I can't remember what happened, and how I got here."

"Just as well you don't remember," Kari replied, "you had way too many margaritas on an empty stomach. Don't worry – no harm, no foul."

"Oh fuck! What did I say to Jake?" Tears started to come to Maria's eyes, "Oh, I just know it - he's not going to want to be around me anymore, is he?"

"Stop it!" Kari commanded, "I know for a fact that he really likes you. And he helped you, so you'd be OK and could sleep it off safely. Who do you think carried you here?"

"You mean, he's here?" Maria eyes widened.

"Yeah, of course. He's out in the living room."

"Oh shit! I ... I don't think I can face him. I'm so ashamed."

"Well, last I heard, he's still planning on your company tomorrow. Are you going to back out?" Kari challenged. Knowing Maria so well, she knew with absolute certainty that Maria would react to her challenge by facing her fears and going through with what she had promised to do. "All you have to do is go out and talk to him – I mean, you can just thank him for helping you and maybe say you're sorry for having too much to drink, and for anything you might have said to him."

"OK. I guess I don't have any choice really, do I?"

Maria asked to go out alone to speak to Jake, so Kari hung back with Amber as she dressed. As it happened, Maria did not even get the chance to say her piece before Jake had crossed the room and taken her into his arms, whispering that he was glad she was feeling better. Her spirits soared as she melted against his hard body, and she apologized profusely and even promised him she would never drink that recklessly again. By the time Kari and Amber entered the room five minutes later, they were kissing passionately and Maria's hand was already rubbing Jake's semi-hard prick through his suit. Kari cleared her throat loudly, causing Jake to break the kiss. While Jake just wore a contented and relaxed smile, Maria was flushed and wild-eyed, her hard nipples clearly visible through her bikini bra.

"OK you two. Sorry to say it's time to go – Amber has plans for tonight, so we gotta clear out." She turned to Amber, "Thanks for letting us use the place, and for ... ummm ... everything, you know."

"Believe me, it was my pleasure, with much more to come, I'm sure," she answered, with a wink.

Ten minutes later, they dropped Maria off at her house, after hot goodbye kiss and confirmation that Maria would drop by at 9:30 am tomorrow morning. It was a little before 9 pm by the time they walked through the front door at Kari's house. Jim was relaxing in front of the TV, but he joined them in the kitchen as they had a snack. Jake left it to Kari to answer Jim's friendly questions with benign responses about what happened at the party.

"So, it was just Jake and Rick with all you girls. Well, I gotta admit, it's hard for me to believe that none of your friends made a move on Jake ... but then again," he added with a grin, "I don't suppose you would be telling about it, if they did."

Kari only blushed a little as she answered, "Well, I guess he kinda ... ummm ... shared himself so well that none of them could really monopolize him." As Jim eyed her suspiciously, she decided to change the subject. "Hey, Jake saw your bike in the garage – turns out he toured around Europe a few summers back with a friend who had a Vulcan."

"Yeah, I rode an old Honda, but my buddy Pierre had a beautiful Vulcan much like yours. I always lusted for that bike. When I saw yours it made me think I should get a bike for transportation here, rather than a car. Maybe even a Vulcan, if I can find one for a good price." Jake chimed in.

"Is that right?! You know, I love that bike and I feel really sad that we don't ride anymore, but I haven't been able to face giving it up yet. Did Kari tell you what happened?"

"Yeah, she explained."

"Tell you what – just doesn't make sense for it to sit in the garage gathering dust. Maybe we could work something out ... like maybe you take the bike to use and cover upkeep and some reasonable use charge, sorta like a lease, but I still own it and maybe can borrow it back sometimes, if I get the desire to ride again. That way, you won't need to commit the money to buy one, and maybe you decide you need a car instead of a bike, and I still don't have to completely let go of it. But I'll need to talk to Mary, see what she says."

"Wow – that sounds fantastic to me. I promise you, I'll make sure to keep it in perfect condition! And I'll work on getting my driver's license straightened out." Jake grinned like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Well, I think we have a deal here, just as soon as I talk to Mary."

Kari cut in, "This reminds me – I was thinking that I could help Jake track down on-line a bunch of stuff he needs to get. You know, figure out exactly what cell phone and laptop and so on he wants and where to get it. Maybe we should go get started on that, I can't stay up too late, I've got to work tomorrow."

"Speaking of which, I'm going to turn in now too. I may not see you in the morning, I'll be leaving for work by 6:30."

Jim left the kitchen, and Jake and Kari followed after cleaning up. They spent the next two hours on-line in Kari's room, with the door pointedly left open for Jim's benefit, working out a plan for what Jake would do tomorrow: setting up a PO Box in La Jolla, establishing a local bank account, going to the DMV to get a California license, buying a cell phone and a Mac laptop at Best Buy, and a few other odds and ends It would be a busy day, and Jake remembered his promise to Maria that they would have some fun. He asked Kari what kind of music Maria liked, and wrote down her favorite artists so he could make a playlist on his Zune later. She also wholeheartedly agreed with Jake's idea of giving her a massage, and pulled out a bottle of special oil. Kari assured him that it also tasted good, realizing that his mouth would certainly be sampling certain parts of Maria's body during and after the massage.

Kari also transferred the video from the party to her computer, but resisted the urge to watch it. While Kari worked on that, Jake looked at the photos tacked to her bulletin board. Many of them included Maria, and sometimes one or more of her other friends who were at the party. Several of the photos, however, included a stunningly attractive woman who looked a little older, maybe in her early thirties, sometimes with Kari, sometimes with Jim. She had light blond hair with darker highlights and her striking face looked a little like Kari's. She was about 3 inches taller than Kari, and one photo of her in a bikini at the beach revealed an incredible body – large full breasts spilling out of her top, a perfect hourglass figure, and long slender legs. He puzzled over who it could be – did Kari have an older sister - and finally asked Kari, pointing at one of the photos.

"Silly - that's mom, of course," she answered, "Who else would it be?"

Jake felt deeply ashamed for thinking sexually about Kari's mother but then this woman did not fit the image of "mother" Jake had projected onto the Aunt Mary he had never met. The woman in the photo looked way too young, and Jake had unconsciously, but incorrectly, assumed that Kari's mother would be about the same age as his mother, who had just turned 52. "I ... I don't understand. She looks way too young."

"Oh, yeah. I never told you about that. Mom got pregnant with me when she was still in high school. I guess she was a little wild. I mean, it was good 'cause she always really understood what it could be like, with boys when I was a teenager. She and my father never got married even though they tried, you know, staying together for a while, but they were so young. He's an okay guy though, lives up in Oregon now. So, to answer your question, she just turned 38 last month, but she does look younger than that. Lots of people assume we're sisters."

In another minute, Kari had finished, it was almost midnight and they were both exhausted. Yawning, Jake said, "I guess I should go to my room now."

"Yeah, but I wish there was some way ... I mean, Jim is sound asleep. Why can't you stay here a while?"

"Well, I'd like to but it's kinda risky, don't you think? What if Jim gets up and checks?"

"Hmmm ... I'm sure he won't before he gets up in the morning, but that's at 5:30."

"Well, I'll be up before then, so that's not a problem."

"That's right! Oh, this is fantastic - we can asleep together and you'll still be up before him. Better set an alarm just to make sure – we can use my cell phone alarm."

"OK, that's fine – set it for 5:15 am, and put it on my side. Hopefully, it won't wake you."

"I don't care about that! Oh, I'm so happy I get you, at least one more night ... it'll be tough when Mom get home though."

Eagerly, they undressed and climbed into Kari's bed. She drew in close to Jake, snuggling under his arm as he lay on his back and sighing with contentment as she breathed in his maleness. Resting her hand on his chest, she murmured, "What an amazing day! Man, I wonder how many times all of us came today? Let's see – twice for me this morning, and twice tonight. Maria in the bathroom. Becca came at least twice I think, and Maddy while watching you and Beth."

"Maddy before that, too. When I was putting on the lotion."

"Oh shit – I didn't even know about that! I hope I got it on the video. Hmmm ... and then finally Beth – I thought she was going to pass out. What is that, like ten orgasms for five women. Just amazing. I could never have imagined it – you were really incredible."

"Well, today was beyond anything I could have dreamed up," Jake replied softly, "but it seemed like you had planned it out. I mean, you were coaching me through it all, you know."

"I suppose I nudged it in the right direction, but when Becca ... well, she just took it to a whole different level. Although, when I think back on it, it was Amber who made the shift, 'cause she undid your trunks while you were dancing with Becca. You know, I think she started pushing the action as much as I was, maybe more. Yeah, it's all making sense now." Kari's hand was now beginning to glide over Jake's skin, drifting lower and lower as she spoke.

Jake didn't know what to make of that cryptic remark, but Kari's hand was sending shivers from his belly to his groin. This reminded him of their earlier wager, so he changed the subject, "So when do you want to collect your winnings?"

"Huh ... my winnings?"

"You know, from our bet earlier."

"Omigod! I forgot about that." Her fingers grazed his stiffening organ. "Mmm ... it's tempting, but it's so nice just to cuddle and touch you ... like this." Her hand closed around his shaft. "Damn, your cock feels just so good." She pressed herself more tightly against him, her soft tits warm against his side. "Tell you what ... I want to, like, transfer my winnings ... to Maria. Of all of us, she got the short stick today, and I want to make it up to her." She began to gently pump his cock, sliding the foreskin over the head and then back down. "After I leave for work tomorrow morning, I want you to go down on her before you leave the house. That's for the bet, anything else you two do is up to you, of course. Is it a deal?"

Jake was in no position to argue – her sensational handjob together with the incredibly arousing idea of Kari telling him to eat her best friend's pussy made it impossible to refuse. "Sure ... deal!" he panted, beginning to thrust his hips in time to her strokes.

"Mmmm ... I think I got a little carried away, and now you're gonna need to get off, right? I'd like to suck you off – I love it when you fill my mouth with cum."

Jake just groaned, her dirty talk raising him to a fever pitch. She turned into him and started to kiss and lick down his belly, increasing the tempo of her strokes as she went. With his last bit of resolve, he blurted, "No wait." He grasped her hand with his own to still the movement, and continued, "Kari, listen. I ... I don't think we should. I mean, we should go to sleep, we were both so tired a moment ago. What you're doing feels fantastic, and it's ahugeturn-on when you talk like that. But, really, I don'tneedto get off – I'll be fine without ...umm ... finishing, 'cuz after all, it isn't like I didn't have enough sex today. See, I'll probably always respond to you, to your touch or your words, but it doesn't mean Ineedit. Believe me, I've had plenty of practice over the last three years in relaxing myself out of having an erection. Plus, I feel more comfortable if it's like, you know, mutual – not just you making me feel good. So ... how 'bout we just go back to snuggling?"

Kari's ears heard the words Jake said, but they were so radically different than what she expected from a man that she couldn't really absorb them, and instead doubted herself. "Ohhh ... did I do something ... I know, it's that I'm no good at giving head, not like Beth ..."

"NO!" Jake said forcefully, causing Kari to look up at him in alarm. "Think about what I said! I said that what you were doing and what you were planning to do feels fantastic. I want it, but I don'tneedit. And I think we both doneedsleep. That's all there is, I'm not playing any games."

They locked gazes for long moment, then Kari looked down and said, "OK, I hear what you're saying. I guess I'm a little insecure, huh? It's just that you're so different from the other men I've been with. You're more honest and out there – what I see is what I get – well, I forget that sometimes. And I'd love to snuggle against you and fall asleep, I can't tell you how nice that feels to me."

"Well then, it's settled."

"How about a goodnight kiss, and then we'll go to sleep?"

They kissed, a long gentle kiss. Then Jake fell into his meditative breathing while Kari watched him in the moonlight. Soon, they were both asleep.

The alarm roused Jake out of a light sleep, and he carefully collected his clothes and moved to the guest room, getting into the bed there. He thought over all the unexpected changes in his life, as he heard Jim get up and get ready for work. At about 6:15, he got up and joined Jim in the kitchen, commenting that the jet lag was still affecting his sleep.

"So, what are your plans for the day?" Jim asked.

"Well, since Kari's working today, Maria is going to help me do errands – like going to the bank, and some shopping."

"That's great – she's a nice girl. Did I mention last night about plans for this evening?" Jake shook his head. "Well, I pick Mary up at the airport when she gets in at about 5:30 pm, so we'll get here about 6:30 pm. Kari will get home at about 6:45, and I thought we could all go out to dinner – nothing too fancy, but I thought it would be fun to celebrate your return. Maybe Maria would like to come along too."

"Sounds great. And I'll mention it to Kari before she goes to work."

Jim left for work, and Jake went through his morning exercises and then showered. He worked on the playlist for Maria, and his mind kept wandering to the task set by Kari last night: to go down on Maria before they left the house. Finally, he heard the shower running upstairs and Jake thought about joining her but realized what that would lead to, and he wanted to remain focused on Maria. At about nine o'clock, Kari came downstairs, looking very professional in her matching blouse and knee-length skirt. Her summer job was at Kinko's as an intern in the group that helped business customers with graphics design on large jobs, such as advertising brochures.

Jake greeted her with a smile, "Good morning – you look great!"

"Thanks. And you do too, as always. Although if you want to take that shirt off, I won't object."

Jake ignored the suggestion and continued, "So, I talked to Jim this morning, and he suggested we go out to dinner tonight, you know, with your mom and all."

"Yeah, OK. I guess they'll be getting home from the airport about the same time I get home from work." She paused, "So you'll have the whole day with Maria – I hope you two have a lot of fun! Remember, I'm going to want to hear all about it. Especially how you fulfill our bet this morning! I'm bringing an extra pair of panties to work today, just in case I start thinking about what you two are doing, and soak through the ones I have on now. Getting a bit damp even now," she grinned wickedly, "wanna see?" She stood and started to slowly ease her skirt up, like a stripper might do.

"You're too much!" Jake responded with his own grin. "But I don't think we should start down that road – Maria will be here any minute, and it might not be good for her to find us with my face between your legs, tasting that sweet nectar."

Kari face flushed, "Ohhh fuck! That's so hot!" She squirmed sexily, "Now what am I gonna do – I'll be dripping all day thinking about that. Shit! I better bring two or three to change into."

Just as she turned to go back up the stairs, the doorbell rang.

To be continued ...

DITF
DITF
51 Followers