Lust in the Classroom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Umm that’s wonderful.” I reached out and began my own exploration of her breasts. She responded by taking my nipple into her mouth and gently licking and sucking it. It felt like my nipple was in a warm, wet velvet glove. I could feel my pussy dripping with desire and I increased the pressure of my fingers on her breasts. In return she increased the movement of her lips and tongue on my nipples.

God, I was getting so fucking horny. I pulled her mouth from my breasts and began rubbing my throbbing nipples against hers in a back and forward motion. Her eyes were glazed with passion as our hot nipples rubbed against each other. I bent forward and kissed her willing mouth and slid my tongue between those beautiful lips. She purred and her eager tongue met mine and they swirled around each other in that wonderful dance of desire.

We were lying on our sides now and my hand reached out softly touched her thigh. As our hot kiss continued I began lightly stroking the outside of her smooth, soft thigh in an ever expanding circular motion.

She responded by rolling unto her back. Breaking our kiss she said “Slide my panties off Jill honey. I want you to see how wet you’ve made me.”

After stopping momentarily to suck on each of her nipples on the way down, I grabbed each side of her panties and slowly slid them down her beautiful legs. Her legs lifted off the bed to assist me and when they finally were free of those wet panties she smiled and slowly spread her legs open and exposed that beautiful, hot, wet dripping pussy to me for the first time.

She reached down and one of her fingers slowly slid up and down her wet slit, stopping only to rub her clit for a moment.

“Look what you’ve done to me Jill. You’ve got me all horny and wet. Ohh my finger feels so fucking good. Wouldn’t you like to rub it for me?”

Wouldn’t I! My mouth was watering at the sight of that beautiful lady rubbing and fingering her own wet cunt. I began by gently scraping my fingernails up and down the insides of those perfect creamy thighs. She moaned and pushed her finger up inside her pussy.

Starting from where her legs and stomach met I scraped and caressed all of her inner thighs all the time watching her finger fuck herself. When my tongue began licking those long, creamy legs she tilted her head back and moaned with pleasure.

Her fingers opened her pussy for me to see all the hot pussy juice that was dripping out of her. In fact as I watched, one small stream of juice ran out of her and collected where her thigh met her torso. My tongue licked up the length of her thigh and quickly lapped up every drop. It was yummy!

“Suck my cunt juice off my fingers Jill,”she commanded as she pulled them away from her dripping hole. I took her hand and slid two of her dripping fingers into my eager mouth and sucked all of her wonderful juice off of them. Then I licked her hand seeking out every tasty drop.

“Oh you taste so fucking good Donna. I’ve got to get more of that.” She smiled and reaching down she spread her pussy wide open for me.

“Come on, eat that pussy baby. Bury your fucking tongue in there!” She was burning up with passion.

But I wanted to extend the foreplay just a little longer. Extending my tongue out between my lips I ever so lightly touched her pussy lips with it and began circling around the outside of her cunt. Donna, however would have none of my teasing and grabbing the back of my head she pushed my mouth directly onto her cunt and ordered me to suck it off.

My my I thought to myself. What a nasty little slut my roommate was turning out to be. I loved it! My tongue got busy licking her pussy inside and out. I pushed it deep inside her and was rewarded with a scream of passion. Hot juice flowed unto my eager tongue and I wanted more. Spreading her open with my fingers I pushed my mouth as far inside her as I could and sucked as hard as I could. A torrent of cunt juice was my reward and I gulped it down. God she was wet and juicy!

I took her clit into my mouth and licked it and gently sucked on it. It was coated with juice and my touch was driving Donna crazy.

‘Oh fuck Jill, I don’t believe it but I’m gonna cum already. Keep sucking it baby. That’s it fuck me with your mouth!”

I couldn’t believe she was ready to cum so soon but who was I to argue? Not with the promise of a mouthful of her sweet cum as my reward. I increased the pistoning movement of my tongue in and out of her making sure that it made contact with her sweet clit on each pass. Donna wrapped her silky legs around my head to prevent me from escaping. As if!!

Soon her breathing became more irregular and her hips lifted off the bed as if to press my face even deeper into her. She screamed and my mouth was flooded with her delicious cum. Umm,so much of it but oh so good! It ran out of my mouth and down my chin but I never lost contact with her.

For God knows how long her hips bucked up and down and her cries of pleasure filled that room. I sucked and licked and did everything I could to increase her pleasure and the length of that orgasm. My face and lips were covered with her cum when I finally raised my self away from her. She pulled me up to her and buried her tongue in my mouth.

After several minutes of kissing and sucking each others tongues Donna began licking her cum juice off of my face and lips. Her hand slipped down between my legs and began gently rubbing my pussy.

Looking me directly in the eyes she licked her lips and said, “My pussy tastes wonderful but I already knew that. Let’s see how yours tastes.”

At some point my pants and panties had come off but I couldn’t remember when. Who cared? Donna quickly buried her face between my legs and I was totally lost in the sensations of the moment. She was an experienced pussy licker I soon learned and in the next half hour she brought me to climax several times. She loved the taste of my pussy juice and told me quite frankly that it was the best she ever tasted. She couldn’t get enough of me and vice-versa.

After an extended sixty-nine where we had both climaxed at the same time amazingly enough, we lay in each others arms talking and giggling. We wondered if Liz, our other roommate would like to join us but neither of us was sure. One thing we were sure of however was that neither one of us could wait until tomorrow and the chance to watch those hot teachers make love to each other. If we had only known what lay ahead.

12