Lust in the Classroom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni returned with a large container of skin cream that she had been carrying in her purse. She squirted a large amount of cream on our red asses. It was cool but felt very soothing. Soon both of them were slowly and gently rubbing that cream all over our behinds.

Susan had very talented fingers and she gently massaged the red cheeks of my ass. My skin back there was all slippery and gooey with lotion and the feel of her fingers was quite sensual.

"Oh these asses look so good don't they Susan honey?" I felt rather than saw them lean towards each other and exchange a slow kiss. Breaking the kiss Toni whispered, "we better make sure that these assholes aren't hurt all up inside. Spread her ass apart for me baby.

Oh my god. I felt Susan pull my ass cheeks apart and Toni's wet fingers gently rubbed up and down over my asshole. I had never in my life had anything inserted there but Toni's wet finger slid right into that brown puckered hole easily. I bit back a scream as it felt extremely tight at first but Toni told me to relax my muscles back there and soon I began to enjoy the feeling of her finger gently moving in and out.

Susan giggled and said to me, "Well nasty girl, how does that finger feel in your ass? Ohh Toni that looks so good. Let me have a try."

I felt Toni's finger slowly pull out of me and leave my ass. Soon however Susan's finger replaced it. Toni watched her fuck my ass for a moment and I noticed her licking the finger that she had been using on me. What a wonderfully nasty woman she was turning out to be.

"Fuck that ass slowly Susan. Take your time and when her ass loosens up try two fingers, Do it slowly and gently now. Remember, it's her first time." She then turned her attention to Donna.

I couldn't see what she was doing to Donna but I heard her moan and close her eyes and I could see in my mind Toni's finger sliding oh-so-gently into her asshole. I felt Susan probing my ass with her finger and soon a second finger followed it. It was heaven! In and out those fingers slid and with each thrust it felt like the vibration was passing through that thin membrane separating my ass from my pussy and passing right into my clit. I was dripping wet and I felt my juices running down the side of my leg.

"Oh fuck my ass! That feels so good! Do it honey, fuck it good!"

Donna was out of control as well. "Oh is that your tongue in my ass? Oh lick it baby! Put it way up inside me. Ohh, that's it. Ohh fuck that's good.

Susan must have received some inspiration from Toni because I felt her wet fingers slide slowly out of my ass and then something wet and juicy replace them. I realized that Susan had started tongue fucking my ass and this drove me wild. I reached back and grabbed her hand, found the fingers that she had been using on me and sucked them into my mouth. It was a spur of the moment action but I found I loved the taste of my ass on her fingers. It tasted so earthy and nasty. I slurped them clean.

Donna and I were moaning in unison now as those teachers gave us the ass licking of a lifetime. In and out their nasty tongues rammed and each stroke drove us to a higher level of passion. Suddenly I heard Toni say, "Let's switch over Susan. I've got an urge to taste this other girl."

Regretfully I felt Susan slide her tongue out of me but soon Toni and she switched places and I felt Toni's hot breath in my ear whispering, "Well dirty girl, how do you like your punishment so far?"

"Oh please don't stop! Lick my ass some more and I promise to be good."

"I might be persuaded to do that but first I want you to taste your friends hot little ass." With that she thrust her tongue into my mouth and holding my head in her hands began French kissing me deeply. I could taste Donna's juices on her tongue and I drank deeply of them loving the wonderful nastiness of the whole idea. Pulling my lips away from hers, I licked Toni's lips and face, which were coated with Donna's wonderful juices. Oh yummy. I'd have to get some more later,directly from the source.

Toni made me turn over and lie back on the desk while holding my legs back towards my head. This gave her access to both my ass and pussy and she made the most of it. First she licked up all that tasty pussy juice that had been flowing out of me since Susan's first slap on my ass. Gently pulling my pussy lips open she sought out and found my throbbing clit with her tongue and licked and sucked on it. While she was doing that she slid a finger into my pussy, got it good and juicy and then slowly slid it into my ass.

I heard Donna panting and moaning next to me and I knew she was going to come soon. Susan's head was bobbing between Donna's ass cheeks doing god knows what and Donna grabbed my hand and squeezed for all she was worth.

My own climax was also fast approaching as that delightful teacher alternated between tongue fucking my pussy and my asshole. It was a feeling unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

"Oh Toni I'm gonna come! Oh, don't stop! Oh shit1 Oh shit!"

I felt the wave of pleasure start to build in me and I clenched Toni's head with my legs and pulled it tight into my cunt. She was licking and sucking furiously now, as eager for me to cum as I was. The pleasure built rapidly, helped immensely by her finger sliding in and out of my asshole.

I felt Donna start to shudder and convulse and she screamed out in pleasure. Luckily her arm on the desk muffled the sounds or the whole school cleaning staff would have come running. Her body jerked repeatedly as her muffled screams of joy repeated over and over. Beautiful Susan's mouth never left Donna during her climax as she brought my roommate to several intense peaks of pleasure.

Moments later I came so forcefully that Donna had to hold her hand over my mouth to block my squeals. Wave after wave of intense orgasms as my hot pussy exploded in Toni's eager mouth, bathing her in my love juices. I must have came four times before she finally raised up from me after giving my ass one final lick.

I was too weak to move but Susan and Donna both joined Toni in a sexy three-way kiss, exchanging juices and licking each other clean. I had never been so satisfied in my life.

Finally Toni smiled and said, " Well I hope you two have learned your lesson. You will be good girls from now on won't you?"

Donna laughed, reached down and gently rubbed my wet pussy lips and said, " I'm not at all sure that one lesson is enough to make us behave. You may have to punish us again sometime. If that's all right with you that is."

Susan and Toni exchanged smiles and Toni said, " Yes, I can see that you two have a lot to learn yet. More lessons just like this one are exactly what you dirty girls need. I think we'll be getting together again real soon. In the meantime teacher is going to give you girls some homework. I want you to practice at home every night the skills we were teaching you today," She leaned in closer to us and said, ". Good pussy eaters and ass lickers are made not born. Practice, practice, practice. And yes, there will be a test next time."

Donna giggled and I just lay back on that desk, still trying to catch my breath. Looked like this was going to be a wonderful first year at college!

12