Lust in the Loft Ch. 02

Story Info
Velvet is cozier than ever.
4.9k words
4.42
222.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

It was 7:00 p.m., the evening after I first discovered cousin love in Marion's loft. I heard the sound of a souped-up sports car outside my condo. Looking out my window, I confirmed it was a pink Mustang convertible driven by Velvet, Marion's gal pal, my date for dinner. I had met Velvet several months before , when I was clubbing with Marion. Since then, she had become a semi-regular member of our gand of merry adventurers, except her participation was limited by the fact that she worked most nights. Velvet was an exotic dancer.

Tonight, her hair was dyed jet black, with a touch of pink at the tips, cut roughly, and spiked away from her head. A symphony of jangling earrings framed her oval face, a diamond in her nostril; her lashes were theatrically long and lush; she had rimmed her ruby red lips with black. Her sense of drama continued with her black leather bomber jacket, open at her wisplike waist, revealing an unbuttoned man's white shirt barely covering her ripe breasts. The bra beneath the shirt was black lace. Her long legs were poured into skin tight black jeans , tucked into tan cowboy boots. As she came to my door, I appreciated her beauty. Her elegant 6 feet of height was a good match for me. I was still puzzled though, as to how I fit into her plans. Marion had always said Velvet was Sapphic, turned off men by their animal lust. Marion was attracted to Velvet, but feared the flames that would be ignited by their passion. Was I along as chaperone, or boy toy? Time would tell.

Velvet bounced up the stairs to meet me at the door. She cupped my chin in her hands, drew my face forward, and kissed me. At first, it was gentle, chaste. Then her lips slowly parted, her tongue slipping into the opening. I reflexively reciprocated. Suddenly, her tongue intertwined with mine, the pressure pushing me back, stumbling and staggering, weak in the knees. She released me, giggling. "Mmm. I hope Marion tastes as good," she said. She took my hand.

Velvet released me, and skipped breezily down the stairs. I stood there for a moment, admiring the view of her taut young butt bouncing ahead . I breathed deeply. What was I doing? Sex with my cousin last night, and now, Velvet too? Was I crazy? Or was I dreaming that Velvet really intended to have sex with me, let alone include me in anything with Marion? I was sure Velvet was lesbian, not bi, like Marion. So where was this headed? I shook myself out of my reverie and started down the stairs to find out.

" Don't worry , baby, tonight will be fun," Velvet purred as she swung herself into the Mustang. My confusion must have been apparent. " Marion is trying so hard to be straight. I'm sure her fun with you last night will loosen her up. And then..." Velvet giggled, leaning back. She ran a hand over her chest, winked, then teasingly caressed her right nipple. " Lucky for you, we've each got two, so there's lots to go around."

Not taking my eyes off Velvet, I opened my door and swung into the seat. As i turned my head to find the seatbelt, any doubt about Velvet's willingness to at least tease ended. I felt fingers gently brush the denim covering my knee. As I buckled up, Velvet's other hand reached for my chin. She used her finger tips to guide me towards her. She leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. As she pulled back, she giggled, " Good thing I'm the one who needs to keep my eyes on the road. You haven't taken yours off my chest since I got here." Grinning, she started the car and roared off down the street towards Marion's house.

It was an uncomfortable ride to Marion's house. Velvet continued to tease me by brushing her fingers along my thigh. Now, though , she pretended innocence, chattering away about girl stuff- a sure sign, in my experience , that you have been emasculated, labelled 'one of the girls'. After all, how can you expect to get laid by a woman after she asks you " Is my hair too pink?". My spirits improved a bit though, as I recalled that early in our friendship, Marion had done similar things. I guess that was what made last night in Marion's loft such a pleasant shock. Perhaps dinner with Marion and Velvet would prove just as gratifying.

When we pulled up at cousin Marion's house, Velvet surprised me by jumping out of the car and rushing around to open my door for me. "Tonight, Robbie, I'm the guy, since you're my date." Velvet giggled, standing on tiptoe to lean up and touch the tip of my nose with her pink painted lips. Over her shoulder, I saw Marion standing in the doorway. Marion looked smashing in a girlish tartan skirt and a baby blue crop top that matched her eyes. Her outfit was completed with tasseled ankle socks. With her curly blond hair , delicate features, and slight figure, Marion played the schoolgirl slut well.

"About time you guys got here," Marion called as we came up the walk. Velvet automatically curled her fingers through mine as we walked, just like a real date. "I thought maybe you got lost and were forced to spend the time making out, waiting for rescuing. I started dreaming of being your rescuer, " Marion giggled, "then, I got kinda damp, and lost track of time. I'm not sure if you got here too soon or too late. I know my business was unfinished. I guess now you guys will hafta help.". She stepped down off the porch, stood right in front of me, took my chin in between her hands, gently lifted my face, and softly kissed my lips , giving just a teasing stab of tongue. Her body pressed tightly against mine. My cock, stiff from Velvet's teasing, responded, throbbing against my petite cousin's tummy.

Marion did not move aside to let me go up into the house right away. Instead, she ground her belly against my cock. Behind me, velvet stepped close, her arms reaching around me to hug Marion, recklessly uncaring as to what any neighbours might think. Marion broke off kissing me to lean over my shoulder as Velvet leaned forward. Their lips entwined by my ear. We were the veritable Manwich, one girl rubbing each side of me. Although their hands spent much of the moment caressing each other, my body received plenty of attention. I thought I would burst.

In less than 24 hours, my incestuous cousin fantasy had progressed to almost engaging in public sex. Not that I minded. They were two beautiful women. One , my cousin, was blonde and pert, and dressed the part of the sweet young thing. The other, Velvet, every mother's worst nightmare of what her son might meet. I must have looked a bit like the guy with the angel on one shoulder, and a devil on the other. But appearances are deceiving. For cousin Marion was decidedly no angel.

The girls broke the hug apart, Velvet stepping back first, her fingers caressing Marion's, lingering as they drew away. Then Marion gave me one more teasing stab of tongue and stepped aside. With a broad , dramatic sweep of her arm, she gestured for us to enter. " My humble home..." she joked.

As a gentleman, I stepped aside also, allowing Velvet to go first up the stairs to the porch. Marion joined me in watching Velvet's gorgeous bottom jiggling as she climbed. Marion snuggled close to me, her arm around my back, right hand cupping my bottom. "God, Robbie, that girl is so hot. But I'm not sure... I know she wants me, but I'm trying to be straight. I want to get a good teaching job when I finish school."

From the way Marion's hard nipples almost pierced the flesh of my back, I suspected her resistance would not last long. As Velvet disappeared into the porch, Marion gave me a playful squeeze and a goose. " Your turn, cuz," she teased, " I get to watch all my sexy guests go up the stairs." Then she giggled. I walked up the short stairs with an exaggerated 'model' wiggle. Marion catcalled. From the porch, Velvet wolf whistled. Then, getting in the spirit, Velvet pulled open her blouse, flashing her ripe firm breasts. Her nipples matched Marion's for excitement. Although Velvet moved to cover up quickly, I got to the top of the stairs just soon enough to take her left nipple in my mouth and suck.

Velvet moaned and said "Oooh, Marion, you're right, your little cousin is all grown up."

Marion's surrender was not yet complete. Although out of the corner of my eye I saw her hand drifting across her pussy area, she did not rush to join me. She slowly climbed the stairs, spanked me playfully and aid, " break it up you two, show's over, supper's ready."

Then, Marion noticed Velvet's boots. " Oh, honey, those might scratch the floor. Better take them off. No, better, still- Robbie, take Velvet's boots off for her!"

I obediently knelt before Velvet, who leaned back against the porch wall. Marion stepped beside us, and lifted Velvet's right leg, the top of the boot almost touching my nose. I sniffed the scent of the rich leather. Without thinking, I licked the toe of the boot. The girls giggled. I cupped the heel in one palm and tugged gently, using my other hand to guide the toes. I glanced up for approval. Marion and Velvet were rather too occupied to care. Marion's hands roamed Velvet's breasts as their tongues danced a tango.

Velvet's boot slipped free and I looked up . Marion's resistance was shattered entirely. Her right hand kneaded Velvet's left breast as her tongue teased Velvet's right nipple. Velvet moaned. I put her right foot down, and removed the left boot. This time, her sock came off with the boot. She had dainty toes, each painted alternately black and pink. I lifted her foot and gently kissed her littlest toe- appropriately, a 'pinkie'. My tongue rolled across her forefoot, each toe in turn being sucked into my mouth . Her taste was a tad leathery, enhancing the submissive flavour of the moment. A car in the street backfired. The noise shattered our enchantment. Marion steppe back, startled. Velvet pulled her shirt across her chest. I stood. Marion swept her arm , in the 'after you' gesture. I paused to appreciate once again the vision of Velvet from behind.

Marion was still sagging against the wall, breathing heavily from her session with Velvet. As I passed her, she pulled me close and ran her tongue around my ear. "I wish you had stopped me Robbie. Now, I might get carried away." then she smacked my butt and shoved me into the house.

The living room was softly lit by dozens of candles perched on improbable spots. Any pretense that this dinner was just friends was shattered by the romantic atmosphere. Velvet did a playful pirouette in the middle of the room. As she rose onto her toes, her wonderful bosom surged heavenward. I heard Marion's moan from behind me. I felt my balls tighten. Velvet flopped on a couch, her shirt falling open. I resisted the temptation to rush over and savour her erect nipples, but stood there wondering how my licking them clean of my cousin's saliva would taste when I took my turn.

Marion broke my spell by walking through to the kitchen briefly, then returning with a platter of oysters. " Appetizers," she said. She bent down by Velvet to set the platter on a table. Velvet lifted herself off the couch and nuzzled her face between Marion's breasts. " I love a valley of cotton," Velvet moaned. Glancing at me, she gestured for me to come closer, while drawing Marion into her arms. I slid behind Marion, pressing my erection against her. She didn't expect that, and tumbled onto Velvet. They fell off the couch, hitting the table. Oysters flew everywhere. One landed right on Marion's head. I laughed loudly. Another had landed right between Velvet's breasts. Marion and I dove mouths first for it at the same time. We bonked noggins. The oyster slid down Velvet. Marion and I obviously thought a lot alike, because we both chose to lick salty brine off Velvet's bosom rather than chase the oyster. As Velvet had said earlier, it was a good thing she had two of them.

As Velvet wriggled under our tongues, movement in the corner of my eye distracted me. I pulled off her nipple and twisted my head. The errant oyster had slid into her navel. I tapped Marion on the shoulder and pointed. My cousin and made eye contact . We nodded quickly, and dove our tongues towards the treat. Our tongues jousted like Musketeer's swords, trapping the oyster between them. In the process, we did a good job of exploring Velvet's navel. I felt two hands caressing me, one on each side. On my right, Velvet caressed my rear through my jeans. Marion was more daring, and quickly unbuttoned my fly. As Marion slid my erection free, Velvet took the opportunity to reach inside the back of my pants, and tease my rear more closely.

Suddenly, the oyster slid off Velvet onto the floor. Just then, Marion's nose bonked my forehead. Marion jumped back startled, then dissolved into laughter. " I'd better get supper served," she said, Robbie, how about you go wash up. Velvet, would you come help me?"

The two women disappeared around the corner into the kitchen. Even over the running water, I heard too much giggling just for serving dinner. Then silence. I listened carefully. The sounds of moaning, panting and heavy breathing reached my ears. I quietly left the washroom and peaked into the kitchen. Cousin Marion was up on the counter, her panties on the floor, Velvet's head buried between her legs. I started rubbing myself as I watched.

I must have bump the wall with my elbow. Whatever I did, the noise startled Marion, and she jumped down off the counter. I was amazed to realize she might be a tad embarrassed by her capitulation to Velvet's advances. I guess my sexually adventurous cousin still didn't want to be considered "easy". Or , maybe, she liked to think of herself as the one in control. She didn't bother with her pants though, instead pulling an apron on, and taking a pan of lasagna out of the oven. " Velvet, please serve the salad. Robbie, would you pour us all some wine?" She said, taking command again.

It was Velvet who then suggested that she and I ought to make Marion more comfortable by stripping down to the same state of dress. " Unless you prefer to put yours back on, M," Velvet added.

" No, I'm comfy like this- I seldom wear much when I'm home alone, and Robby is family. A for you, Velvet, it isn't anything you haven't tasted already," Marion smiled that grin that lights up the universe. No wonder she slept her way to tv stardom in earlier years.

Velvet paused, watching me. I got the hint, but stripped slowly, daring Velvet with my eyes to match me. Since the button at the waist of my jeans was still undone, I waited. Velvet had a zipper, but I had a button front, so I spotted her a couple of buttons. After she caught up, I stopped with thumbs hooked in my waistband. Velvet spoke, "No, I want M to do that part."

"Ok, but she has to do yours too, then!" I answered.

Marion stepped forward, food temporarily forgotten. She winked at Velvet, then gave me a long , slow most uncousinly kiss. Her fingers roamed down my sides. When she got to the pants though, she gave a quick tug. Pants and boxers both fell to the floor. Velvet wolf whistled. My excitement was obvious , bobbing between my legs. Marion gave it one stroke, then turned to Velvet. She repeated exactly the same steps- slow kiss, fingers roaming over nipples, pants and thong yanked south, one stroke of Velvet's dampness. "Let's eat" Marion said, "and I mean the food first."

We wandered into the dining alcove. Velvet and I sat across from each other. I poured wine as Marion served out. The food was delicious. For me the experience was enhanced by the two contrasting beauties, their eyes glowing in the candlelight, their throats flushed with excitement, chests heaving with each breath. We spent perhaps twenty minutes eating. Each moment in isolation seemed like an eternity, but , also, the moments flew past. It seemed we had just sat down when Marion said" I'll clear up, why don't you two dance?"

My cousin loaded up an armful of plates and exited to the kitchen, cranking the stereo a touch as she passed. I took Velvet's hand, bowed chivalrously, and swept her onto the dance floor ( well, into the living room), to the strains of some classic Sinatra. She was smooth as velvet. 'Fred and Ginger' I thought to myself. Then, the cd changed. The slow crooning was replaced by a tango. Velvet caught the up tempo beat first, twirling in my arms, teasing me. As she spun away, her bare legs glowed. I realized she had glitter all over her body. As she stalked me in time with the tango, she shimmied out of her shirt. Her beautiful breasts pressed against me, then she slid down my leg. I had just enough sense to dip her, preventing her from falling. She slid up again, then twirled again, and pressed her rear tightly against me, but just for a moment. Then she twirled of into the kitchen. As the cd changed again to classic rock, Velvet returned with Marion. To the beat of " Taking Care of Business", Velvet stripped Marion , while continuing to shimmy her nearly naked body for my pleasure. I collapsed on the couch, watching, unconsciously rubbing my erection . "No, Robbie, you dance too," both girls said, each grabbing an arm. They tugged me up, but too hard. We fell to the floor in a pile of arms and legs. Our fingers probed each other randomly, and we stared kissing freely.

Marion gasped, " The curtains are open! How about we take our business to the loft."

Of course, Velvet and I agreed. Marion sprinted up the stairs, leaving us to follow after enjoying the view. Velvet seemed less inhibited than Marion by the open curtains. She pulled me to her, grabbed my butt in both hands, and gave me a deep teeth rattling kiss. I felt the heat of her rock hard nipples boring into my chest. No doubt she felt my erection pressing hard into her taut belly. Her fingers slipped into my boxers and massaged me, front and back. Quickly, she peeled my boxers off, as I stripped her breasts out of her bra. I paused to kiss her nipples as she slid her jeans off, losing her thong in the process. I got my first view of her pussy, with the hair neatly trimmed in a playful heart. " Kiss my heart, Robbie." she said. I fell to my knees.

I licked all around Velvet's labia, teasing her by sliding out on her thighs, then quickly stabbing inwards to open her like a flower . Her lips were like petals craving the sun's warmth, the rain's wetness. My tongue and lips started flying faster, spreading her wider. She started to lose her balance. She stepped back, chuckled, and ran her fingers through her hair. "Time to shift , Robbie," She said. Velvet turned and leaned over Marion's wing chair, her marvelous bosom on display to the street, her sweet ass wiggling at me.

If Velvet was uncaring of the exhibitionism, who was I to be shy? My erect cock pointed towards its desired destination. I entered her pussy from behind in one strong push. Luckily, she was extremely wet with excitement. Velvet was twisting her nipples, and that inspired me to reach around and cup her breasts. I used them as handles to rock her back and forth on my erection. This let her stabilize herself on the chair. We fucked furiously, lost in the moment. Then I heard a voice behind me. "What's taking you two so long?" Cousin Marion asked.

Twisting my neck, I saw Marion standing half way down the stairs to her loft. She saw what was causing the delay. Her nipples stiffened. Her tongue flicked across her lips as my hard cock slid out of Velvet's pussy. Velvet groaned in protest, then gasped as I pushed the head of my cock against her anus, reaching down to spread pussy juice as lubricant. Meanwhile, Marion massaged her own breasts with one hand, as the other stroked her lower belly softly.

Marion seemed happy to just watch, so I continued my rear entry fucking of Velvet, who groaned and moaned with excitement, begging me to twist her nipples. Of course, I happily complied. Just as I felt my cock filling with the pre-oragasm rush, Marion's tongue staring exploring my ear. Her hand snaked around my tightening balls, milking them gently. I felt her fingers sliding under me, presumably finding Velvet's pussy. " You bad bad guys. I swore off girls, now here I am, with my cousin and my best friend."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers
12