Lust in the Red Dust

Story Info
Astronauts hook up as a dust storm arrives.
1k words
3.6
19.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dust storm?" said Thomas MacKensie.

"Yes, Tom. A bad one. You and Stacy need to batten down the hatches as soon as possible, because you may be there for a while," replied Li Chen, mission director for the first Mars landing.

Thomas sighed and clicked off, then went back to the sleeping compartment to wake up Anastasia (Stacy) Ivanova, the moody Russian cosmonaut who accompanied the geologist on this exploration of Valles Marinaris, the Grand Canyon of Mars.

"What the fuck do you want, Tommy?" Stacy said sleepily, and Thomas filled her in. "Shit! That's all we fucking needed," she replied, "Now we'll be pushing it to get back to base so we can get the fuck off this goddamn rock."

Stacy pushed past him and went back to the cramped bathroom to shower. Thomas and Stacy had not gotten along at all during the mission, and he suspected that his old pal (and former bunkmate) Maggie Dunst for setting him up like this. Either that, or she wanted to get her bisexual hands on that hot Japanese botanist, Yuki Ai, that he had been eyeing for months now.

They got into their hard suits, went through the air lock, and out onto the surface of Mars. They were right in the middle of a wind tunnel, and they had only a few hours to cover the windshield, antennas, and other exposed equipment so that the blowing dust would not damage the rover beyond repair.

While Stacy was the official cosmonaut on the mission, Thomas was in charge because of his astronautic experience with NASA, and the political whims had placed him in charge. This had led to an almost constant spat between the two during the two weeks that they had travelled to the Martian Grand Canyon.

They made it back inside after eight hours of exhausting work, and already the wind was gusting up to hurricane speed. They vacuumed off their suits in silence and put them back in the rack, then went back to start dinner. During all of this, Thomas noticed something peculiar about Stacy during the work outside, especially late in the day: she seemed scared.

As they were eating dinner, the main force of the storm hit, with winds well over 200 miles and hour. Despite the low air pressure on Mars, Valles Marinaris was like a giant wind tunnel, and the rover was rocking like a ship at sea in a storm. Thomas looked over at Stacy and saw that she was white as a sheet. He wanted to say something, but figured that she might snap at him, and he didn't want to lose the chance at some peace and quiet (despite the dust storm) in the rover).

He went back to the driving area and tried to call in a report, but the blowing dust was interfering with the signal to the satellite. Stacy came up behind him in the seat and put her hands on his shoulders and began to rub them. "What's the matter, Stacy?" asked Thomas.

Instead of answering, she took him by the hand, got him to stand up, and kissed him on the mouth. His mouth was gapingly open when she pulled back, and he asked her why she did that.

"Because I am scared, Thomas, and I am worried that we cannot make it back to base in time to make the launch window. We may very well wind up stranded on this planet, and I have been panicking all day long.", she replied, then she kissed him again. Once again, she pulled back, out of breath. "Please make love to me, Thomas. I have a crush on you, and I don't want to die here on Mars without at least one night of passion with you."

Thomas chuckled and said, "So that's why you've been so cranky, its been good old fashioned sexual tension!" Stacy smiled warmly, which was the first time in all the years that he'd known her that he'd seen her do that, and pulled him back towards the bunk area. She began to unzip his jumper, kissing him all the way down as she exposed his bare skin. Once his jumper was off, she gently pushed him down onto the bed and began to give him a blow job.

Once he felt properly hard, he raised up off the bunk and kissed her again, helping her out of the jumper. She had a great body: athletically toned, with firm, round breasts, long legs, and a nice tush. She wasn't one to show off her body, and he was turned on by how hot she looked. He picked her up and set her on the bunk and began to make love to her.

Later, as they sat naked in the front of the rover, they talked about all they had done.

"Now let's see: we did missionary, reverse cowgirl, me on top, side by side, doggie style. Hmm?" said Stacy.

"We did anal. Hell, I never thought in a million years I'd fuck your ass, " whispered Thomas.

Stacy smiled back at him and shrugged her shoulder. "Spur of the moment. Granted, I lost my virginity a long time ago, but your the first to dock your dick with me in that particular hole."

Thomas leaned his head back and laughed, then got up and kissed her on the lips. "So, looks like the storm is letting up a bit. We should be able to uncover and charge up the batteries in a day or two."

"Meaning we'll be able to get back to base in plenty of time?"

Thomas smiled, "Yep, but we'll be stuck here for another couple, three days."

Stacy sighed happily and said, "Well, Tom, we should make the most of them," and placed her hand on his cock and began to stroke it.

Thomas sighed and asked, "Have you ever fucked in zero g?"

Stacy replied, "No, but it gives us something to look forward to when we get back to the spacecraft. Now, I think that cock of yours needs a little suction, " and she bent over and began to blow him again.