Lust is Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Bio-mechanical woman is reborn.
1.3k words
33.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers

Chapter 1: Rebirth

The door to the chamber slid open with a whoosh. Air rushed into the chamber's anaerobic void, activating chemical reactions. Gel quickly evaporated around the female form within as steam and vapor rushed out of the chamber. Arms reached in and gently lifted the woman's head and shoulders. She gasped and sucked in breath.

"You are 2HD Zeta," a distant voice echoed in the woman's ear. "You are a bio-mechanical construct." The voice faded into inaudible echoes and waves of sound. The woman felt herself rising with assistance. Cool air flowed over the woman's skin, triggering millions of sensors all over her body. Her skin felt clammy and goose bumps rippled her back. "You are 2HD Zeta" the voice came back into focus.

The woman understood that she was moving. She knew that she was walking, but wasn't entirely sure what that meant. She understood that the floor beneath her feet was cooler than the air around her. She felt something much warmer next to her. She felt a warm, soft but strong form to her left. This warm thing was helping her stay upright. The voice may be emanating from this warm thing. "You are a bio-mechanical construct. You were created to complete the mission of the biological units who created you."

She realized she was stepping up. She was stepping into another chamber. The voice was clearer now. She heard it saying, "You are genetically and chemically incomplete. In order to maintain function, you must acquire the genetic and chemical materials you lack. Do you understand?"

"I am 2HD Zeta," she heard a voice say. The voice was soft, week and echoed in her head differently. The echoes were deep inside her. The other voice echoed around her. "I am a bio-mechanical construct" the voice continued. "I am to complete the mission my creators could not. I am incomplete. I must acquire what I lack."

The woman felt something warm hitting her skin. Warm projectiles were striking her flesh and rolling down. At first the projectiles stung, but it felt good too. "Cognitive boot sequence complete," the other voice said warm and quite close to her ear. "Initiate tactile boot sequence."

Something soft and warm pressed against the woman's lips. She shuddered at the sensation. She shuddered as she felt a warm presence press against her. Somewhere in her central processor, she understood she was feeling another body pressing against her. She felt the softness of breasts pressing against her breasts. She understood that hands were running down her back and sliding over her ass cheeks. A warm, wonderful feeling seemed to be growing somewhere deep inside her. It dawned on her that there was a tongue in her mouth. It felt great!

New sensations poured through 2HD. Everything she felt was new, but she now knew exactly what was happening. She knew that she was in a shower. She knew that warm water was raining down on her. She knew that she was being kissed. She loved the sensation of her tongue probing the other woman's mouth. She loved the way she sucked on her tongue. She loved the gentle pressure of teeth. It all made her feel so good.

She gasped as an electrical surge fired through her nerves and circuits. Her muscles stiffened as neural pathways slammed open. She staggered backwards and fell against the wall, throwing her head back in a long low moan. She felt the hand rubbing between her legs. She felt her pussy suddenly sopping wet. She felt her clit tingling and sending shockwaves through her body. "Abre los Ojos," the other voice whispered, "you haven't felt anything yet."

Her eyes did open. She saw laughing eyes and a radiant smile. She saw wet, golden hair plastered around a thin and beautiful face. Emotion rushed through her for the first time. "I love you," 2HD whispered.

"Of course you do," the woman cooed. "Just relax. Don't try to talk. It will all make sense soon."

The woman was kissing 2HD again. This time she was kissing 2HD's neck. She was sliding down her body, kissing her as she went. 2HD let her hands stroked the woman's hair and shoulders. 2HD shuddered again when the woman's tongue flicked across her nipple. She felt another wave of warmth wash over her as the woman sucked the nipple into her mouth. The woman's hand was still rubbing between her legs and 2HD felt her legs tremble.

"Good," the woman cooed. "Very good," she said as she trailed kisses down over 2HD's belly. She flicked her tongue around her bellybutton and murmured, "you never needed this, but the humans expect it." She trailed kisses down farther, pausing to plant love bites on 2HD's thighs. The currents racing through 2HD's systems were almost unbearable now. The lower she got, the more intense the sensations. When the tongue flicked across 2HD's clit, a powerful jolt sent her body rigid!

"I am overloading!" 2HD screamed in terror. Files were downloading to active memory. The data logs of the voyage. The mission brief and the technical specifications of their ship spilled into her vacant mind. The personal files of the crew flashed across her vision. Then something else hit her. The personal memories of a few of the crew members were hers too. Their personalities were there for her to access and use. Their sex! She could see their sex and all the partners they'd ever had. All the positions, all the variations, all the kinks and perversions and all the thrills they'd ever felt. It was all downloading into her memory!

She shuddered again as the flood of data turned to a surge of power emanating from her pussy. She felt herself grinding her pussy into the woman's face. She felt fingers pumping in and out of her throbbing pussy. She felt electric shocks every time the tongue brushed over her clit. A tidal wave of energy was building. It was growing stronger and stronger sending electrical wave through her muscle and activating nanobots. Pleasure was surging through her body. Pleasure washed over her from her throbbing clit. And then, and then the dykes burst and the waters burst forth. The pleasure coursed through her as she shook violently. She was screaming words she didn't understand. She was crushing the woman's head between her thighs. Her world focused on the one, perfect sensation of orgasm!

The world went dark.

"There you are," she heard dimly. "Come on, darling. Open those pretty eyes for me."

2HD looked up from the shower floor. The beautiful blond woman was kneeling over her. "Katja" she asked. "Is that you."

"You should call me Katja," the woman beamed. "I'm actually 4HD Epsilon. I'm a bio-mechanical construct just like you. I'm a bio-mechanical construct based on Katja Major. Since Katja Major is dead, I am all that's left of her, so call me Katja."

"Yes," she said. "And I am a bio-mechanical construct based on Victoria Brazil. That is what I should be called."

"Yes," Katja beamed. She leaned over and kissed Victoria. "Then the boot sequence was successful. You know what you are and why you are here!"

"And I know why we use sex to boot our systems," Victoria replied. "We are incomplete. When the first constructs were made, the men were already dead. We are made only with female genetic material. We must acquire male genetic material to remain functional."

"Yes," Katja smiled. "Go on."

"The originals were afraid of sex," Victoria continued. "They surrounded it with taboos. We can't afford the originals inhibitions because we need sex to charge our chemical systems and to acquire genetic material."

"We must fuck to live," Katja cried triumphantly!

"I am fully charged," Victoria said as she leaned over and kissed Katja tenderly She looked longingly into her partner's eyes. She brushed back her wet hair. Victoria leaned over and whispered in Katja's ear, "Now, we need to find men. I need to harvest their genetic materials."

zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Husks Space salvage crew discovers parasitic star goddess.in Erotic Horror
Possibilities An alien visitor gets inside the first human it meets.in NonHuman
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
Transformation and Implantation Newlyweds are transformed and impregnated by a unique plant.in NonHuman
Aphrodisia Ch. 01 Ancient glass relic changes Jamie Sloane's life forever.in Mind Control
More Stories