Lust is Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Katja extracts information with sex.
1.5k words
25.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers

Chapter 3: Talk Science to Me

Katja left Victoria alone to reintegrate her memories and review the mission. In some ways, the original biologicals never died. Their memories and parts of their personalities live on in the constructs. The constructs do wear out, get damaged or get terminated, but as long as at least one is still active to replicate a replacement, they never really go away. The constructs have been on this planet for over 100 years monitoring the biologicals social development and intervening when needed.

Before she left, Katja brought Victoria up to speed on the current situation. The biologicals were very close to making a tremendous scientific breakthrough; a breakthrough that could be a horrible mistake if not used wisely. Katja was on her way to see the man she was monitoring. He is a high ranking scientist and the coordinator of the space defense initiative. Katja has been monitoring the developments of this program for five years now. Dr. Kruber thinks Katja is his mistress.

Katja reviewed her data files as she drove to what Kruber called their "Love Nest." In reality, it was a rather dumpy apartment in a workers neighborhood. That made it perfect for Kruber though, since none of the elite government or military types would ever go there unless they were on their own shady mission. Officially, Kruber was in charge of developing space based solar energy collectors. The propaganda was all about cheap; almost free energy for cities that regularly experienced brown outs when too many people tired to use power at the same time; which was almost every evening. You could always tell who was connected politically though, their lights never went out.

Tonight it was obvious that someone in building J-10 had pull. While all the other windows on the street showed a sickly yellow light, the windows at the top of the stair blazed brightly. None of this mattered to Katja. These peripheral issues were not flagged in her programming.

She checked her dress as she made her way to the door; fashionable, but just slutty enough to get the Doc excited. Sometimes she wished she had Victoria's assignment. It was more of a challenge. She entered the room and slightly shuddered as she heard the exceedingly lame jazz recordings the Doc considered mood music.

Entering the living room she saw the Doc had started without her. He was dancing a slow tango around the room with a large bottle of Champaign wearing old his lab coat and red thong underwear. "At least he has a nice body," Katja sighed inwardly before gushing, "Oh Doctor! What are you celebrating?"

Kruber spun around and beamed drunkenly at Katja. "My dear, this day will go down in history!"

"Oh Doctor," Katja said sliding up to him and rubbing his shoulders. "What has happened?"

"You know what I work on is top secret!" Kruber giggled. "I can't go telling just anyone."

"But I'm not just anyone," Katja pouted. "And you know how much I like it when you talk science to me." Katja ran her hand down the front of Kruber's coat and gently ran her fingers over the bulge in his thong. "Let me guess. Does it have anything to do with rockets?"

Katja slipped Kruber's already hard cock out of his pants. "Does it have to do with big rockets like this?"

"Yes, yes it does, "Kruber stammered as Katja licked the head of his cock. Katja slowly licked the shaft of his cock. She lifted it so she could run her tongue over his ball sack. She slowly sucked his balls and let them pop out again with a smack. "Mmmm, baby," she cooed. "Tell me about the rockets."

"The rockets are only the start," Kruber sighed as Katja slid his cock down her throat. She worked it down to the back of her throat and slid it out again. Working up speed each time she swallowed the massive dick. Spit shined his prick and drool covered Katja's lips as she worked the cock in and out of her mouth. "The rockets just launch the satellites into orbit. They're big and powerful, so they can deliver big loads. That's how we can get so much power up there!"

Katja stopped her sucking and pouted up at Kruber, lightly tapping the cock against her face. "You're not going to deliver a big load already, are you?"

"Oh heavens no!" the Doc spluttered pulling Katja to her feet and leading her to the sofa. He undid her dress and let it fall as they walked. "No, getting the load into space is only the beginning," he said as he pulled her panties off. He continued rambling. "Once the load is up there, it needs to be deployed," as he rammed his cock into Katja's pussy.

"Ummm, Doc," Katja purred. "I love deployment. She said as the scientist humped her hard and fast. Her words came in short gasps, punctuated by Kruber's balls slapping her ass, "What (slap, slap, slap) gets (slap, slap, slap) deployed?"

Kruber spun Katja over so she was kneeling. She rammed his cock into her from behind as he slammed his dick to the hilt. "The best solar collectors anyone has ever seen!" he said slamming her harder. He grabber a handful of Katja's hair and pulled her head back, as if he were riding a wild horse. "These collectors can generate more energy than anything on this planet. We can solve all the world's energy problems."

Katja pulled away and quickly spun around. Kruber's breathing was getting too fast. He was getting too close to cumming. Once he gets off, he shuts up. Katja needed to know more. Slowly, she licked the head of his cock again. Tiny hypodermics in her tongue injected a very mild anesthetic. "This will keep him fucking and talking for awhile," she though. "So what good is all that power doing us out in space," Katja mumbled around the cock in her mouth.

"It won't stay there, "Kruber grunted. The anesthetic was keeping him from cumming, but he was getting more and more worked up. He slammed his cock down Katja's throat as she hung her head backwards over the sofa. As he throat fucked her, the Doc said, "We convert the energy to microwaves and we beam it down to ground stations. It's all safe and clean and," he shuddered as Katja gagged when he left his dick lodged down her throat for too long. He pulled his cock out of Katja's mouth as she coughed up a flood of spit that covered her face in a glaze. "It's all safe," the Doc concluded as Katja wiped the drool from her eyes.

"Oh,,, that sounds marvelous, "Katja purred. Giving the Doc a mischievous look, she asked, "is there any chance at all that things could get...dirty?" Katja leaned forward on the sofa. She gave the Doc a wink as she spread her ass cheeks for him to see her puckered pink asshole.

"Dirty?" he asked moving to burry his cock in Katja's ass. "Of course things could get dirty." He slammed his cock up Katja's tight butthole. He was getting more excited now. His fucking was becoming frenzied as he slammed his tore up Katja's ass. She moaned and bucked back in rhythm with his furious assault on her ass.

"If something went wrong," he grunted.

"If the microwaves didn't go where they belong," he wheezed.

"We'd all be in deep shit," he spluttered ramming his cock hard up Katja's poop shoot.

Katja could sense that Doc was close to cumming. She wanted to make sure she knew what he meant by "deep shit." She pulled away and his cock popped out of her ass like a cork from a wine bottle. She spun around and grabbed the bobbing cock with one hand while and cooed as she ran her lips over the shaft of his brown speckled cock, "just what do you mean by shit?"

Katja gulped the dirty rod down her gullet again. Doc's eyes were rolling back and she could feel the tell tale throbbing of his cock. She felt the head swell deep in her throat. She willed him to "talk before you spew!"

Doc grabbed the back of Katja's head and shoved her down on his dick even farther. Her lips here pressed up against his body as she felt the first jets of cum erupt deep in her throat. As she choked on the cum flooding her throat, Katja heard the Doc's strangled voice croak, "if the microwaves go off target, they could fry anything they hit"

Katja spit Kruber's cock out just in time for the last jets of jizz to splash all over her face. She coughed again and spit up some more cum, which she let spill over her lips and drop onto her tits. Kruber rubbed the head of his cock on Katja's lips and she gave him a playful little nip. "Oh Doc," she cooed. "It gets me so hot when you talk science to me."

zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Of Leaf and Lust - Arc 01 Arden learns his family has been keeping a big secret.in Fetish
Slime Drain On a dungeon crawl, you run afoul of the dreaded Sewer Level.in Mind Control
The Slime Lake Ch. 01 A lake Bray finds turns out to be a big hungry slime girl.in NonHuman
To Be Loved By A Succubus Mason agrees to be a Succubus' mate.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Gelatinous Ecstasy Having fun after being turned to a slimegal.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories