Lust is Life Ch. 05

Story Info
The constructs share information and recharge.
1.3k words
16.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers

Chapter 5: Communion

Katja looked up from her monitor when she heard the door open. An involuntary sigh escaped and a slight tension left her shoulders when she heard Victoria’s measured steps coming down the hall. Despite her programming and the logic circuits which imprinted the supreme importance of their mission, Katja worried when Victoria went to see the generals. After the last session, Victoria’s damaged body was dumped on the doorstep. It took all of Katja’s skills to download her recent memories before the circuits started to fail. Regeneration is part of the constructs life, but Katja hates the process. Sometimes, the regeneration doesn’t work. Sometimes it fails. Sometimes, the constructs just don’t come back right. Katja shook her head to banish such thoughts; best not to think about that right now.

Victoria swaggered into the common room slightly unsteady. She ran a hand through her hair and kicked off her shoes. “What a night,” she sighed.

“You look fully functional,” Katja said with a smile. “A little crusty perhaps.”

Victoria drew up short and turned to look in the mirror. She stared at her refection for a long moment, then brushes her hands through her hair again. “Damn,” she muttered. “These biologicals sure like to waste their semen in weird places.”

Katja burst out laughing. “It’s not fuel to them, Victoria,” she said mockingly.

“I know,” Victoria drawled. “But still, don’t biological women like eating semen? Don’t they like to have it filling their orifices? Why waste so much with splatter?”

“Oh, stop thinking like a construct,” Katja chided. “You know perfectly well some do and some don’t. You have the memories of males in your data sets so you know all about facials too.”

“If I had a cock, I’d want to spew my spunk inside.” Victoria insisted. Then she giggled as she turned back to look at Katja. “It did look pretty cool being covered in sperm though! I think I‘ve got more dried spunk on my tits.”

Katja got up and sauntered over to Victoria. “Let me check,” she said grinning. She helped Victoria out of her blouse, kissing her lips and neck as she unfastened her bra. “Umm, I tasted some on your tongue,” Katja cooed sliding her hands over her friend’s breasts. She cupped one of the tits in her hand as she sucked the nipple into her mouth. “Oh, you definitely had jizz on here too.”

Victoria moaned in response to Katja’s tongue. She sucked the nipple on one tit, then licked and nipped her way across to the other tit. She sucked that that tit hungrily, then pushed the boobs together so she could suck on both at the same time. “I got splattered alright. The generals like to shoot.”

Katja stopped her ministrations and looked up confused. She licked her lips and looked deep in though. “No urine?” she murmured. “I only taste three DNA’s.” Katja considered for a moment longer, then stated, “The admiral wasn’t there tonight.”

“No,” Victoria smiled. “They’re making him inspect arctic outposts as punishment for killing me last time.”

“Did they really think he’s killed you?” Katja said surprised.

“They were surprised to see me,” Victoria said. “I was badly damaged?”

“Your mechanical systems were sustaining you when they brought you back,” Katja replied.

“In their own way, they care about my wellbeing,” Victoria reflected. “The generals anyway, I never registered compassion of any kind from the admiral. He always tasted bitter.”

“There may be hope for their kind yet,” Katja said. “Let me share my findings with you.” Katja slid down Victoria’s body, planting kisses along the way. She tugged down her skirt and panties and licked her thigh. She moved between Victoria’s legs, licking and nipping the tender flesh as she went. Victoria sighed as Katja slid a finger up her cunt. The sighs turned to heavy breathing as Katja licked and sucked Victoria’s clit. Three fingers slid up the soaking snatch. Victoria arched her back as a fourth finger slid inside. Katja smiled as she slid her whole hand inside. “You always were a size freak.”

Victoria grabbed Katja’s wrist to keep her from pulling out. “Can’t a girl like feeling full?” Nanotransmitters in her cunt picked up data transfer from Katja’s skin. The meeting with the doctor replayed through Victoria’s circuits. “Ah,” Victoria gasped. “That’s what they meant. He’s got it all worked out. Fuck me harder!”

Katja pumped her fist in and out of Victoria’s sopping cunt. The juices flowed around her wrist and soaked the sofa cushions. Victoria bucked against the hand, orgasmic energy rippled through her flesh and circuits. Her pussy muscles rippled around the hand in her cunt. The soft flesh suddenly contracted around the solid appendage as Victoria’s body convulsed with the full power of orgasm. Victoria pissed as she came, drenching Katja in a flood of pussy juice and urine.

“Damnit,” Katja hissed, suppressing a giggle. “You’re going to break my hand if you keep squeezing like that!”

“Sorry,” Victoria panted. “I get lost when you do that.” She shifts on the sofa so she can look Katja in the eyes. She brushes sweaty strands of hair out of her face and asked, “So the science guys really have no idea?”

“Nope,” Katja said as she wiped her face with a towel. “They think they’re saving the world.”

“Let me show you what they’re in for,” Victoria said moving close to Katja. She pushed Katja back on the sofa. Without any other foreplay, Victoria buried her face in Katja’s pussy. As Katja began to moan, Victoria murmured, “I knew you were ready.”

Victoria’s tongue worked furiously on Katja’s clit. The nanotransmitters in her tongue relayed records of her meeting with the generals to the receptors in Katja’s cunt. Victoria plunged her tongue deep into Katja’s pussy, lapping up the juices and probing deeply. Katja moaned louder as Victoria’s tongue slid down farther and probed her asshole. The replay of the general’s intent to pervert the energy program slammed through Katja’s circuits as Victoria shoved fingers up her snatch. “Fuck those bastards,” she moaned. “Fuck me harder!”

Victoria laughed, “I did and I’m trying!” She shoved two fingers up Katja’s ass while she worked four fingers up her pussy. She kept stimulating her clit with her thumb while pumping her fingers in and out. Katja’s body trembled with a mixture of rage and pleasure. “Fuck, fuck, fuck the fucking fuckers,” she sputtered.

Victoria pushed Katja back on the sofa and jumped on top of her. Grinding her pussy against Katja’s she growled, “Yeah! We gotta fuck all of those asswipes. We need to do it here!”

Katja’s fingers dug into Victoria’s ass cheeks pulling her tighter. She bucked against Victoria’s grinding pelvis as her muscles twitched involuntarily with sensory overload. Katja screamed as she came, electrical currents flooding her circuits and girl goo flooding from her pussy. She grabbed Victoria’s hair and pulled her close for a violent, deep kiss. Locked in this orgasmic embrace, the constructs linked data streams and the plot formulated. As the biological bodies shook and ground together in the throws of ecstasy, the mechanical circuits ran scenarios and simulations. When they fell apart covered in sweat and bleeding from scratches, the constructs knew what they were going to do next.

“The admiral has to be here,” Victoria said first.

“And Doc,” Katja confirmed panting. She ran her hands through her damp hair and looked at Victoria concerned. “All of them need to be here.”

“We’ll need help.” Victoria nodded.

“Sonja is sufficiently functional for this task,” Katja considered. “She had problems with her last regeneration, but she can work this assignment. She may even be a good match for the admiral.”

“We need to work quickly,” Victoria added. “The prototype will be ready for testing soon. We need to do this before that happens.”

“Agreed. Don’t you love this form of data sharing?” Katja said with a wicked grin.

“Like I need a reason to fuck you!” Victoria laughed. “This is much more fun than the silly hand linking that the biologicals designed. Much more fun.”

zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Candymaker Succubus teaches young woman magic, for a price.in Mind Control
Control Ch. 01 Sara finds a parasitic alien out in the desert.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
War of the Pussy Snatchers - Act 01 Sherri and Cassandra have their last moment of peace.in Mind Control
Organism X Ch. 01 Something strange is invading the students of a college.in Erotic Horror
The Green Blob Meteor strike brings strange creature to earth.in NonHuman
More Stories