Lust Session

Story Info
Spying on an interracial lovemaking session on the beach.
1.2k words
39.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Session

Several years ago I was on a trip to Florida, where I had access to a gated community with its own stretch of hardly used beach. This was a very desolate spot in terms of crowds, and the beaches had high grassy dunes and were not particularly long from dune to water, especially at high tide. One evening as the sun was going in and the shadows were long I was walking at the back end of the beach, along the dunes, and I spied what appeared to be swimsuits. This was what was next to what appeared to be a damaged shed for storing buoys and fishing equipment. At this point I may have wandered into other people's private beach turf, but I didn't particularly care, now that there was the possibility of nakedness and some private voyeurism.

The suits were a male set of trumks and a bikini, top and bottom, strewn on the sand near a blanket. I ducked into the shed and found there was a narrow slat missing from the wall, just wide enough for me to see out but be in a shadow to anyone out there. I decided to wait, panting in anticipation, to see what the bathers would look like. I wouldn't be disappointed, as it turned out, and the experience is permanently etched in my mind.

The girl appeared first. Early twenties, she strode towards the blanket. Tan from head to toe, her soft skin was stretched tight over a slightly plump but muscular body, with powerful shoulders and legs. This did nothing to obscure her large swaying breasts with large nipples like gumdrops. She had a pretty, round face and curly, long sun-bleached blonde hair, but still, those tits! I imagined her riding me on top, so my dick, hands and eyes would be able to enjoy her perfection and softness. I had wood in an instant, and was completely unable to breathe or look away from her --- until I saw HIM.

I had never been one to lust after another man before, but maybe I'd never laid eyes on a dark chocolate Adonis like this. His hard muscles glistened with misty wetness in the waning sun, and I marveled at this specimen of maleness. But what took the breath right out of me was the magnificent black penis. Even just out of seawater, it bobbed, plump and long, and slapped against his thighs with each stride, and just had a look of anticipation, as if it were going to get some serious attention. For the first time in my life, I wanted to touch another man's cock, to just hold it in my hand, kiss it, lick it from base to tip, put it in my mouth and taste it and suck it and make it spurt. I wanted to rub my own big dick against it. They were almost back to where I was by now.

They got to the blanket and embraced passionately, kissing and massaging each others backs and asses. Gradually her hand reached between their sexy bodies and started stroking his hardon as I heard her moan with a horny throatiness only women in heat can generate. He turned her around and let his dick rest between her ass cheeks, so that he could fondle and massage those mouthwatering breasts. I noticed as he did this he crouched a little, so his penis was now thrusting between her thighs; it was so long it emerged just beneath her cunt and upper thighs. She stroked it this was for awhile, until she finally turned fast and knelt down before him. At this point I couldn't help but pull my throbbing penis out of my shorts and start to rub gently. I hoped they couldn't hear me amid the sound of the pounding surf.

She started by grasping the incredible slab of fuckmeat in both hands and jerking it in long, slow strokes. Eventually she put her mouth around it and sucked on the head, curling her plump lips in an obscene snarl of naughty pleasure. She worked and sucked harder and harder as her head started to bob rhythmically. It looked like she was deep-throating it after a few minutes, and her plump boobies bounced freely. His powerful ass muscles clenched as he came closer to losing control. I heard him groan and push her away as volleys of semen streamed from his cock onto her body, where they dripped from her nipples and downward through the valley of her tits. When she went to touch him again, he said, "Wait, not yet". His whole orgasm was without contact, and he was not getting soft as a result.

When I saw the sperm land on her sexy body, I just gripped it and ripped it and within seven or so strokes I had the most intense orgasm of my life. It felt like flames were shooting from my cock. It was as if my penis was glowing neon purple and orange light was emanating as I came. My whole body shuddered, and I feared I would cry out for the couple to hear. I panted, caught my breath, and returned my attention to the mutual lust machine a few feet away.

He told her to lie down and he entered her missionary, covering her body with his big black sweaty muscles. They kissed as they humped on the blanket. I heard her moan and even giggle a few times. He had to start slow with such as monstrous penis, but eventually he was thrusting with abandon, making her boobs jiggle like jello. And they fucked. And fucked. And fucked. These two sex machines were fucking like animals in the wild without a care. I saw him pull out of her and she turned over onto all fours.

This gave me a much better view, and I pulled it to another earth-shattering, spine-tingling orgasm. By now her pussy could accommodate his hugeness, and he slid it in with long, slow strokes, his ass cheeks clenching with each push. Every time his body slammed into hers, a shockwave was sent from her ass towards the small of her back. By now their muscular bodies were covered in sweat and pumped up from exertion. Her large mammaries heaved with every thrust from the black stallion.

This was no porn shoot with a jerk-off facial. When this stud decided it was time to shoot his load, he just impaled her deeper, harder and faster, making her scream out. He was grasping her body by the hips and driving himself inside her cunt until he let out a mightly roar like a lion and thrust deeply and emptied his balls inside her, every muscle flexing and quivering. She reared her head back and screamed with him, her own orgasm making her beautiful body spasm and shudder.

When it was over they fell laughing slightly onto the blanket in breathless naked bliss. By this time I was feeling love juice flow from my own aching phallus for the third time. They slowly got up to return to the water to wash up when I made my escape. I returned to my room to masturbate once again at they raw lust and savage beauty I had just witnessed.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

White Slut Wife: Black Cock Fantasy Husband makes submissive wife's black cock fantasy come true.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Holiday Stud White woman gets a dose of hot black seed.in Interracial Love
I Promise... Michelle's wedding night.in Interracial Love
Black Gold His wife meets J.T. at the lake.in Interracial Love
More Stories