Lust - The Match-maker Ch. 01

Story Info
Inner lust compels a human to try the forbidden pleasure.
991 words
2.87
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trilok has gone out for five days and Ajanta was all alone in the house. Ajanta was done with the puja (worship of Hindu god) and she was changing her sari now. She pulled off her pallu (end part of sari covering the upper part of body) and then unhooked her blouse. As she was trying to get rid of the blouse, her boobs were shuddering. Her petticoat was the next article of clothing to hit the ground; she let it slide down her thick sexy legs as she stood there naked. She had gotten used to changing naked as no one comes to their house around that time.

Just when she was moving towards the bedroom to get her sari, she heard a man's voice. She jumped in surprise and turned right. It was Asharam, sadhu (Hindu monk) from the ashram beside their house. He had come there for some important work to be finished with Trilok. It was an embarrassing moment for Ajanta. Her huge breasts were bouncing as she ran to get the sari. She, in a hurry, tried to wrap the sari around herself and covered her breasts; but it barely came down an inch or two past the rounded bottom of her butt.

Asharam stared in shocked amazement, at Ajanta. Ajanta was there standing completely naked and trying to cover her body from his sight. It was completely unbelievable for him. He had never expected to see a woman naked, as he had devoted his life completely to god and had not married. Out of astonishment, he squatted down and took just the quickest moment to marvel at her whole body. Her pubic area he took a little longer to gaze at; her black bush and her slit. He averted his stare up a bit to view her 34DDD tits and she had dark areolas and dark nipples. For a woman at 40, she had a voluptuous body with extra weight contained to her ass and tits.

She was continuously struggling to cover her with the sari. It slipped out of her fingers, and landed at her feet. To pick it up, she didn't bend from the waist, but instead squatted down. For a second, maybe two, she stayed bent over, on her tiptoes, leaning forward, her breasts nearly touching her thighs, down toward the knees; and then she shot up straight, holding the sari over her.

Both of them were not in a condition to utter a single word. Asharam knew it was awkward. But he was staring at Ajanta standing almost naked, as his lust was awakening. He was not able to control anymore, his penis slowly grew to an erection. He saw her eyes look down, dart away, look back down, then look up at him, and back down, again. Obviously, she had noticed the bulge in her dhoti. He was no more able to stand there; he silently went away from there. He was enjoying the every bit of it, but his lust could not win over the embarrassment he was feeling there. Most of all, he was a sadhu, it was a sin for him.

Ajanta stood still for a few minutes; she could not believe what just happened. She was standing naked in front of another man other than her husband. She wasn't allowing herself to believe that he was staring with lustful eyes. "Did he? Staring down at a woman's bared body.....no. He is a sadhu after all." But she could not ignore the bulge he got down there. She was feeling her guilty.

It was almost midnight, as Ajanta was lying on the bed for quite a while, unable to fall asleep. She was still thinking of the whole incident which was playing through her mind like a movie. "The way Asharamji was gazing at me with unabashed adoration in his eyes. Why would he do that?" Slowly her thoughts changed the path, as she was getting turned on. Now she was questioning about her personal life. "Why doesn't Trilok appreciate me as much as a sadhu seems to? Why can't he be more romantic? Why can't we have sex now? It's been almost 4 years he has fucked me. He was so much attentive when we first got married," Ajanta wondered as she was trying to get some sleep. "Why can't he make love to me the way he used to? I bet any of his friends would be too happy to do that." She continued to toss and turn as the thoughts continued. "Would Asharamji like to make love with me?"

That thought startled her. "Ajanta, get hold of you!" she thought. "Things are getting pretty nasty. You are starting to have erotic fantasies about a sadhu! It is an unforgivable sin." Finally, she nodded off to sleep.

Ajanta woke up early the next morning and as she worked the sleep out of her mind, she discovered much to her disquiet, that she was feeling a bit edgy. Although she'd have never done so if she'd been fully awake, she with a feel of resentment imputed her condition to being sexually unsatisfied.

It was a hard fought night for Asharam also, as he was trying to get rid of the incident from his head. He woke up early morning and found his lower part wet because of nightfall. It was completely new experience for him. He searched for the cure of nightfall and how to get rid of lust in his medicinal books. He got to know about masturbation. He decided to give it a try, but inspite of desperate efforts he was not able to ejaculate the evil juice and calm down his lustful feelings. His further research taught him about fantasizing the woman of interest while working his hand over the cock. To free his mind from lustful thoughts, he had to try this sinful method of sexual imagination for the last time.