Lust Thy Enemy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HARDER, ORC, HARDER!!!" Callia screamed, egging him on, further beckoning forth his rage. Then with a last few pounding assaults, the Orc howled as he pulled out of her, shooting his stream of cum in an arc across her back. Exhausted he slid to the floor of the lodge, gasping for breath,

Callia then turned her attention back to Amakiir. She drew his cock into her mouth once more. Soon she had him writhing and whimpering beneath her, his loud moans and heavy labored breathing filling the lodge. Amakiir began to thrust up into her mouth as he held back a tortured groan. Callia intensified her sucking, her tongue swirling on his head. She focused her attention on the sensitive nerves of the underside, bringing him to a fever pitch. He groaned and slammed his cock into her throat. "Take it," he groaned. "Suck it!!!"

The scent of musk flooded her nostrils as he exploded in her mouth, battering the back of her mouth with his cum. He screamed loudly before collapsing back onto his furs.

She felt a slight brisk wind on her body and drew in the heady scent of jasmine. Looking around, Callia discovered they'd been transported to an enchanted glade full of wildflowers and butterflies.

"How did we get here?" she marveled as she looked up into Amakiir's passion glazed eyes.

"Because I willed it," he replied. Gone was the sneer of contempt as he looked down at her. "And we aren't done yet."

He pressed her down to the ground and knelt between her spread legs. Kissing his way up her right thigh, Amakiir zeroed in her pussy. The closer he got to her cunt, the stronger her scent got. Slowly he licked around her pussy, sucking and kissing her swollen lips. He stuck his tongue in her snatch and sucked as much of her sweet nectar as he could. Callia moaned and he looked up her body. She was enjoying it as much as he was. He knew he had her and moved up to her clit. It wasn't hard to find since it was sticking out from its hood. As he licked and sucked her clit, he shoved a finger into her cunt. She groaned louder this time.

He could tell she was on the verge of coming. To push her over the edge, he worked harder on her clit. "Oh god, yes!!! You're making me cooommmmee!!!" Callia screamed as she grabbed his head and pulled it into her pussy. Her juices gushed out and covered his face as she came.

"Callia...if I had only known," he gasped, their bodies still shaking from the magnitude of both their orgasms.

Sliding his body up to rest against hers, he embraced her tenderly. The simple act bewildered her.

"Who are you and what have you done with the evil hateful Amakiir?"

"Do you prefer pain and degradation to this?"

"No, I just wonder why the change? You hate me. You always have, yet I never understood why. What did I do that was so bad that you'd torture me with your magic?" Callia asked as she looked straight into his silver eyes.

"I did it out of jealousy. You've always been beautiful. You already know that. You don't need me or anyone telling you how beautiful and lovely you are. I have long desired you, but you could have anyone you wanted. So I knew I wouldn't stand a chance. So I tortured you instead. It was wrong of me," he admitted in a broken whisper.

"You wanted me? I never knew."

"I still do."

Wide eyed and bewildered, Callia slapped him and pummeled his chest. "So why? Why continue to torture me? Why was the orc necessary?"

"I had to know what you'd do, how you'd react. I had to know how strong you are. I knew you'd fight it. I never dreamed you'd take control like that after being brutalized so. Now I see what I never saw before. You, my pretty one, will be perfect. Together we can take over the clan. With your strength and my wits, not to mention my magic, we will be unstoppable." Amakiir grinned, the evil glint once more returning to his eyes.

She eyed him wearily, realizing he still toyed with her. "I've always been attracted to power. You put all those other muscled bound warrior oafs to shame."

"Callia," he whispered as he settled himself into the cradle of her thighs. Whispering a few incoherent words, he cast a spell to clean her nether core. The sticky wetness that coated her swollen pink lips and pussy dissipated, leaving her feeling clean. As he touched her, she felt a spark of energy course through her and felt a tightening sensation deep inside her.

Callia gasped his name as a delicious shudder coursed through her. "What have you done?"

"Simply repairing the damage the Orc caused. You are no longer torn and you are no longer loose," he whispered into her ear. "I want you whole again. I want you tight as can be. I love it when it's tight, gripping me, fitting me like a glove. Give that to me, my pretty one. Be like a virgin again, my sweet."

"Why?" she asked, feeling mildly turned off.

"Because dear Callia, I am claiming you as mine. I vow never to share you. I will be your only lover from here on out," he murmured into her ear.

Callia really didn't know how to respond to that. Deep down, she didn't want to belong to him solely, or anyone as a matter of fact. She knew she would just have to make the most of for the time being.

"To have a whole new chance to do things right? I can barely put to words how that makes me feel."

"I'll take care of you. I'll be good and gentle. You deserve that much after the Orc, my pretty one."

Amakiir resumed stroking her, his fingers dipping into between tight swollen lips of her pussy. He teased her, playing with her engorged clit and sucking on her nipples. He groaned as he felt her juices slicken her pussy lips.

"I'm going to take you now, my pretty one," he murmured against her ear as he mounted her. He rubbed his cock head up and down her swollen cunt lips to get it wet with her juices before pressing against her pleasure slicked slit. His thick girth spread her as he eased his cock inside. He looked down at her pussy and saw her cunt swallow his cock as he pushed it in slowly. Gasping, he couldn't believe how tight she was as his head slipped past her swollen cunt lips and decided that very moment he wanted to take this slow and enjoy it. Callia let out a moan as he slowly began to thrust his cock deeper and deeper with each stroke. "I never dreamed you would be so tight. You fit me like a glove. Oh, Callia, my sweet, why did I wait so long?"

Callia's moans became music to his ears. He slowly stroked her, pushing and thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy. Amakiir ventured a lookdown where they were joined. His cock easing in and out of her strawberry blond pussy. Her clit was sticking so far out; he had no problem seeing it. Teasing her, he started fingering it as he fucked her. Callia groaned again, squeezing her pussy muscles around his cock as she began to cum. With his other hand, he spread her cunt lips to give himself better access to her clit. She let out a cry.

"Ooooooo yessssss! That feels so good. Fuck me now. Make me soak you!"

Shifting his focus from her clit to her breasts, he began to fondle each. Her tits were a creamy white compared to her bronzed stomach and her nipples were so pale that he could not tell where the areola began. Her nipples were the size of a pebbles and were just as hard. He needed to get his hands and mouth on those luscious mounds but Callia started thrusting and coming, demanding he increase his efforts on her cunt.

"You feel so good, so hard, so thick. Yes, fuck me. FUCK ME NOW!!" Callia squealed, as she squeezed his cock as she came again. It was bigger than her last one. "Don't stop. It feels so good. You really know how to make me feel good."

Teasing her, he stopped sucking on her tits and flicking his fingers on her clit. Raising up, he positioned himself for better access to her hot cunt. He started pulling his cock almost all the way out and slowly pushing it back in. Callia screamed in protest.

"Don't tease me," she begged. "Fuck me. Fuck me HARD!"

He began to fuck her very slowly in order to savor the sensation of her cunt's warm caress. Callia felt very snug. He increased his speed slowly, as he enjoyed viewing Callia spread out in front of him. Her head went slowly from side to side as she cooed softly from her sexy lips. Her milky breasts bounced slightly as he accelerated his fucking. Marveling at the feel of her, he threw all his inhibitions to the wind. His hands roamed over her body, squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Callia responded to their fucking by moaning louder. She wrapped her legs around his back and matched my tempo. Her body was shining with her sweat and her nipples were sticking out further than ever before. He began pounding her as hard as he could. She dug her nails into his back and shoulders, raking long gashes as she attempted to push him even deeper. Her hips undulated in time with his. She let out an impassioned howl as his thrusting went as deep as it could. He then found her pleasure spot. She jumped and squealed loudly. Intent on continuing his assault, he kept his thrusts deep and slow. Her moans came louder. She spread her thighs wider and lifted her hips higher, giving him more thrusting room.

"Callia, my sweet pretty one, I never knew...never knew," he whispered against her mouth before bestowing a spectacular kiss upon her swollen lips.

Gathering what concentration he could muster, he mentally dropped the sound barrier that surrounded his lodge, though his illusion of the sparkling glade remained. Callia's howls of ecstasy could now be heard outside of Amakiir's lodge. But he wasn't through with her yet.

He slipped his cock out of her and pulled her to her knees. When he had her where he wanted her, he slid in behind her and began to caress her ass. Looking down at her, he realized what a great view he had of her juiciness. On her hands and knees, with her legs spread, he could see her swollen pink pussy lips and noticed her tight puckered ass. With a little magic, he heightened her pleasure by evoking a constant vibration on her clit. Instantly she orgasmed, her screams of pleasure echoing louder. Swiftly entering her from behind, he caressed her ass cheeks as his thrusts quickened.

Gripping her hip with one hand, he slapped her ass teasingly. She squealed and arched her back. It was then he noticed her asshole was staring up at him. Ever so slowly he moved his hand closer to her hole and started playing with it. His probing was very tentative at first, but when he didn't hear any protest, he slipped a finger in.

"What are you doing!?!" Callia screamed as she craned her neck to see what he was sticking up her ass. He didn't say anything and continued to push his middle finger in as far as it could go. Her ass squeezed tight until he stopped moving. He just left it there to let her get used to it while he fucked her pussy with his cock and heightened the magical vibration on her clit. After a few short minutes, Callia started moaning and pushing back against his hand.

"That feels so good," she groaned, bucking her hips back against his cock and his finger. "Fuck my pussy with your cock and my ass with your finger. Don't stop- faster- oh YES. Feels so good."

He didn't need to be told twice. He fucked her ass and cunt as hard as he could and she responded by meeting his every stroke. Her body became one large pleasure receptacle. She screamed and bucked, thrusting her hips backwards onto his cock and finger. Amakiir unleashed a mighty groan and intensified his own thrusts, steadily becoming quicker and faster and even deeper. He knew he couldn't hold back much longer, but he was determined to elicit one last massive orgasm from her. He pulverized her g-spot and slid a second finger into her ass. He could feel her orgasm building as pleasure coursed through every inch of her writhing body. Callia pushed backwards, rubbing her swollen red cunt lips up and down his pulsing hard cock. Her screams came louder as he noticed her whole body as it began to shake. He knew she was cumming. He could feel her pussy walls tightening on him as she exploded in an intensely long, incredibly violent orgasm. He groaned her name before delivering a few last pulverizing thrusts and spilled his seed deep within her. "So good..."

When finally they both stopped cumming, they collapsed to the bed of furs, still shaking and quivering from the enormity of their mutual climax. With a grunt, he rolled away from her and gasped for breath.

"Damn, you are so good," he panted hoarsely. "It feels like I've been wrung out completely."

"You have been." Callia huskily chuckled as she rolled over onto her back next to him. After catching her breath, she rolled to her feet, finally noticing they'd returned to his lodge, the illusion now as spent as Amakiir. She walked over to the wash basin and whetted a scrap of cloth. Returning to the bed, she bathed him, removing all traces of sweat and cum from his lithely muscled body. Amakiir merely laid back and enjoyed it. He'd been brutal and nasty to her yet she took it all and responded with such sweetness.

"Why?" he asked, as he caught hold of her hand.

"Why what?" Callia replied, dropping the cloth as she finished.

"I've been so cruel to you. How can you take it all and still respond this way afterwards? How can you be so good and sweet?"

He skimmed his hand over her thigh.

"I think you needed this," she replied. "We both did. I think deep down I always knew you wanted me, even if it wasn't as clear as it is now. It's like the old adage. We always hurt the ones we love the most. I've noticed the more desirous one is of someone, the more hurtful they respond when they can't have what they crave. The signs were so obvious. I see it all so clear now."

Amakiir chuckled, "You may be right, pretty one."

Callia smiled down at him before straddling his body once more. "You surprised me. I never thought you had such a well formed body hiding beneath your robes."

"Would you have done it if I hadn't opened my eyes?" he asked, referring to her attempt on his life.

Callia bobbed her head affirmatively as if to say yes. "No."

"I knew you were here in the lodge. I could smell your excitement," he murmured. "I can still smell your excitement. You can't get enough, can you?"

"No, not of a good thing."

Words became useless as they gave into their mutual passions once more. The remainder of the night they spent locked in a passionate frenzy. They were still at it as dawn broke. Neither seemed to be able to get enough of the other, and position after position, orgasm after endless orgasm, they soared the heights of endless bliss.

Callia learned of Amakiir's sensitive side as he made love to her with exquisite tenderness. She learned of his aggressive side, as he took control and bent her to his will. She also learned he could be as big of a freak as she reversed their roles and lead him into new territory.

Once exhausted, they drifted off into a deep restful slumber, curled up in each other's arms. Several hours later as early afternoon came, the pair emerged from his lodge, causing a flurry of activity within the clan hold. Most shocking of all were the looks on everyone's faces as he embraced her before all, bestowing a passionate kiss upon her as well as declaring he'd staked his claim upon her.

It was a change no one could have foreseen. For all knew Amakiir and Callia had long been bitter enemies...yet had come together through the most natural of emotions.

LUST!

12