Lustful Cedar Key Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrinaT
TrinaT
4 Followers

Rachel heard a soft, spent sigh from Derek. With some difficulty, she swallowed his thick, salty cum, and licked his turgid shaft clean. She kissed his beautiful bag of balls and listened to his breath serenading her ears. His exhaustion made her ooze more wet for him. Her grip on Derek eased as Rachel felt his buttocks relaxing. Their bodies seemed to melt together.

Slowly sinking to the floor, his arms wrapped around her, and he gently rolled her onto her side facing him. His inner desires had been set free. Their breathing slowed as they lay together, slowly stroking each other and enjoying the quiet aftermath. She pressed her body against his so that her pink nipples rubbed his tired cock. Rachel caressingly moved from left to right, right to left, up and down, down and up, her sugar nipples assuring Derek of sweet dreams throughout the night.

Again, Theo's restlessness startled their bliss. Moving to sit up, Derek signaled for Rachel to sneak back out the door, but not before he tasted her delectable mouth once again. He cupped her face in his hands pulling her to him.

Her lips were pouty and full, and so soft and tender. Tasting them only made him want more of her. Derek devoured her lips with his mouth; her pretty, pink tongue darting seductively around his. The tastes of her vaginal nectar and his milky semen mingled as they French-kissed. Their tongues dancing slowly, as they savored each other's mouth.

Forcing himself to pull away from their embrace, Derek again motioned Rachel to the door.

Derek slowly climbed back into the bed as he longingly watched Rachel tiptoeing out the door. As she slowly closed the door behind her, Derek let a heavy sigh escape as he leaned back onto his pillow.

I must be nuts. I want her not Theo, he thought, rolling onto his side away from Theo's sleeping body.

"Derek?" Theo's groggy voice broke through the silence. "Is everything OK?" she asked, rolling over to snuggle to him.

"Yeah, everything is just fine," Derek grumbled as he shrugged off her hand. "I just needed a drink. Go back to sleep" Derek annoyed that she had interrupted his thoughts of Rachel. Rolling onto his stomach, Derek had the taste of her still fresh in his mouth and his thought of her brought a sleepy smile to his mouth as exhausted sleep claimed him.

TrinaT
TrinaT
4 Followers
12