Lustful Lyrics Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
640 Followers

Allie looked at me and I winked.

"Pack some things, we have plenty of room."

Duke mumbled something and tried to rise, Allie shoved him back.

"Don't even try it. If it wasn't for that poor girl your sorry ass would be in jail right now. So sit down and shut up."

This was a side to Allie I'd never seen. I loved her even more at that moment.

Heather emerged from the bedroom pulling two suitcases and we left. I never looked back. I used to wonder why Duke had abandoned me; I kept my figure from college, always dressed nicely and wore makeup, kept the house spotless, brought in a steady paycheck while he jumped from one dealership to another as a car salesman. Now I saw him as he really was, a selfish bastard who did whatever suited him and screw everyone else. Good riddance.

***

Sitting around the kitchen table drinking tea and nibbling on cookies, Heather told us how she had met Duke at the gym and how he seemed so kind and loving. He told her he was divorced (the rat) and literally charmed the pants off her. Once he'd moved in and their sex wasn't as thrilling, he began drifting back to his old ways. By then she was totally smitten and overlooked as much as she could. The blackmail scheme was the last straw.

Allie showed her a guest room and the adjoining bath, bid her goodnight and went upstairs where I was waiting in the Jacuzzi. We were snuggled together in bed and drifting into sleep when there was a knock on the door. It was Heather.

We told her to come in and I switched on a bedside lamp. She was wearing a wisp of cloth masquerading as a nightgown and nothing else; her toned and tanned body putting any Playboy bunny to shame.

"I didn't mean to disturb you. I just wanted to thank you both for your generosity and compassion." She hesitated. "When I watched you making love this evening I thought it was so beautiful. I found myself becoming excited. I've never seen anything like it."

I sat up. "So you've never seen women make love?"

"Duke rented some porno DVD's once. Said they would enhance our sex life. Your lovemaking was so sweet, not nasty like those women in the movies."

Allie sat up, her full breasts swaying. We looked at each other and smiled.

"Would you like to join us, Heather?"

She nodded, her nightgown drifted to the floor and she crawled between us.

We kissed and caressed Heather, sucking her thick nipples and rubbing her clit. I dipped my head between her thighs and licked her pussy while Allie kissed her and stroked her breasts. She howled in pleasure as she came, grinding her wet cunt against my face.

We changed positions. Allie tongue fucked her and I soul kissed her, letting her taste her juices in my mouth. She had another back arching climax and squirted into Allie's mouth. She was insatiable and we kept at it all night long. Heather was a natural pussy licker and I almost fainted when she ate me out. Dawn was breaking as we fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs, exhausted and happy.

Allie burned the tapes in the trash barrel; Heather moved in and soon had us slimmed down and toned up. I came out to my colleagues at the paper and Heather to her personal training clients; almost everyone was supportive. When Allie told her publisher she was in a relationship with two other women, she laughed and told Allie she was jealous. I sometimes wonder how different my life would have been if I'd brown bagged it on that day Allie and I met. But I didn't and I'm happy.

I must run, Heather has us doing ab crunches and I need to limber up. Bye.

***

So meet me tonight,

Just where a light shines from a window,

And as I take your hand,

Say that you'll be mine tonight.

***

Song: 'From a Window'. Performed by Billy J. Kramer with the Dakotas. Lyrics and music by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.

TE999
TE999
640 Followers
12