Lustful Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers

Tim slide down his body between his mother's leg, his now limping cock resting against Jane's bushy nest. He looked at his mother's face. Her eyes were still closed and from her passive expressions he could not guess her actual reactions. Something inside was telling him that his mother was enjoying her rape, but he didn't know how to be sure of it.

Jane's head was resting on pillow, her long dark hair beautifully spreading about her face. Although she was on her back, her massive boobs were erect like a soft mount of supreme pleasure. Her dark nipples aimed at the ceiling, the dark circles at the base contrasting erotically with the creamy whiteness of her flesh. Keeping aside his thoughts, Tim cupped his mother's tits in his hands and squeezed them tightly. A sharp cry of pain escaped her mouth. Tim took one of the cumcoated nipples in his mouth and slowly nibbled on it. She could hear him gasping as he filled his mouth with her rigid nipple cover with his own cum, sucking as if he would like to take every inch of her shapely tit into his mouth. His tongue was burning her soft flesh as he licked with magnificent flicks.

Tim continued to explore passionately her boobs, alternating between each of them, chewing them, biting them, teasing with his teeth, every motion of his fluttering tongue sending waves of passion through her body. Slowly his tongue moved to her shaved armpit, he inhaled the musky aroma radiating from it and slowly flicked it making circular motion. It was again a new experience to Jane; she felt her cunt was overflowing with lust completely drenching her pubic hair from her rigorous spending. Tim tongue traveled downwards to her navel, licking her belly button for a moment. His head was again close to her bushy thatch. His tongue roamed through the moist bush savoring the taste of her sweet vaginal fluid. Finally his tongue strayed to her drenched opening and he was lapping at the sweet nectar seeping through its narrow aperture. Tim's maneuvers had already initiated a powerful orgasm through her loins, her cuntlips twitching involuntarily filling her sons hungry mouth with bounty of her syrupy juice. Tim continued lapping her cunt, relishing every drop of his mom's passion fluid. At last her vibrations subsided. Tim withdrew his face from her cunt. His lips and chin were completely soaked with her pussy juice that he was trying to slurp with his greedy tongue.

With delirious eyes Jane stole a glance at Tim's cock. It was again rock hard and was just hovering above her pussy lips. Deep inside she felt proud of her creation. The monster she created twenty years ago was now ready to penetrate its place of origin. Her moralistic mind again warned her of inevitable, she wanted to ask him to stop before it's to late, but her passion soaked body refused to listen to her mind. Her body, her soul wanted his son to continue with his exploits.

Tim's eyes were fevered with lust as he looked from his mother's tits to her plump stomach, her dimpled belly button and her fluffy triangle of soaking cunt hair. As her son looked over her body, Jane's hands tickled to caress his rigid organ, his sagging balls, to hear her son moan with pleasure. She felt helpless for not being able to feel his cock.

Tim took his cock into his hand and slowly guided it to her moist opening. She felt the inflated head of her son's cock nudging at her steamy opening. She felt his thick organ parting her moist lips and easing out slowly into her pleasure canal. Her pussy stretched about his hard cock. She felt her soft vaginal muscles engulfing his massive manhood and slowly his piercing monster was buried completely into her, his balls touching cheeks of her ass. Jane's cunt pulsated tightly about his hardness. Neither moved for a while.

Tim let his weight down onto her, his chest crushing her rounded, spongy tits. He drew his mother into his arms as his ass began to recoil, his cock fucking in and out of her dripping wet cunt. Jane could feel every thrust of his cock; feel the thump of balls against her hot ass cheeks. She wanted to grab her son's naked ass to pull him into her with all her might, wanted to close her flabby thighs about her son's hips, scissoring him so that his cock could explore the deepest of her pussy, but she couldn't. She cursed her predicament.

Tim face was buried into her smooth armpit and his eager tongue was lapping it fervently. His hot, erratic breathing was burning her flesh. Finally she lost her control and surrendered to the overwhelming lust. Her body was now totally free from the clutches of her mind. She moaned violently and lifted her ass to welcome his powerful thrusts and started writhing with pleasure to match his poundings. Tim immediately realized her reciprocation; he was now sure of his gut feeling, his mom was enjoying her rape. Sensing it, a blast of passion ran through his loins. It was no ordinary fuck, he was fucking his mom and she too was responding with great gusto. Passionately, he doubled the thrusting and his piston moved more fanatically in and out of her soft cylinder.

"Oh, Mom! Ooooohhh, Mom!" Tim was breathing heavily. He forced his hands down the grinding cheeks of her ass, clutching those naked mounds to lift her cunt closer to his cock. He began to stab up and down frantically, his cock fucking deep into her absorbing cunt, his balls beating upon her wriggling ass. His fingers dug into her ass cheeks as he fucked faster. Jane also kept her torso high, trying to accommodate his increased onslaught. Beads of sweat rolled down their body. Both were gasping for air. Jane could able to sense her impending orgasm, second in one day. Never before she had cum twice in a single fuck session, but never before she had been fucked like his son was fucking her now. Jane's pussy was sweltering the rigid flesh of her son's cock, the wetness clinging to him as she thrust her cunt wildly against him, her sobs of delight growing louder as they fucked.

With a loud grumble, Tim forced his cock deep into his mother's pussy. She felt the gargantuan throbbing of his son's cock and exquisite spurt of his love juice. She felt his flooding hot cum irrigating her desolate vaginal depths, triggering her own orgasm. She cried with pleasure as her pussy gripped his squirting cock, the involuntary contractions of her orgasm sucking his prick like a hot, hungry mouth, her insatiable cunt sucking his sweet nectar from his balls.

After emptying his balls, Tim slumped his exhausted body over her mother. Jane's dazed eyes were closed with the exertion and fulfillment. After a while, she felt Tim moving away from her body, his cock moving out of her cunt with a loud plop; but she didn't bother to look at him. She wasn't even aware when Tim untied her hands and legs. She was deeply engrossed in her thoughts. She was not confused now. The images were back again, Tim's cock moving in and out of a hairy pussy. She knew that the pussy in the images didn't belong to her daughter. It was her own pussy. She was always dreaming about it, she wanted it from the very beginning, from the day when he caught her son and daughter fucking each other. Perhaps she always wanted it throughout her life but her moralist upbringing had confused her vision and she could not interpret her true feelings. She felt glad that her son decided to rape her and in the process he brought out the true women hiding behind the facade of an ordinary housewife.

She opened her eyes and looked at her son lying beside her, his hands smoothly stroking her thighs, he was trying to read her expressions.

"Aren't you going to get up mom?" He asked mischievously grinning ear to ear.

"No son, mom is still hungry." Her hand moved down to his thigh and she took hold of his flaccid cock. "Can you make it ready again for you mummy."

indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers
12