Lustful Summoning Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
480 Followers

"Oh, Go...so good...so good" he breathed out as he pistoned himself in and out of her mouth. He could feel her fingers still working their magic around his balls, perineum, and asshole. Her tongue was stoking him in little coils so often he barely noticed when it left his dick to carry his flavor to her inner depths. Her mouth was becoming hotter and hotter with each thrust, and Jason would have sworn she was moaning with pleasure at his willingness.

He felt the smooth scales of the naga's lower body caressing his ankles and chest. He knew that the pressure was building again, but he just didn't care. She was working wonders on his dick and he wasn't about to take his focus off the pleasure she was promising him now.

The voice in the back of his mind screamed for him not to give in, but the thumb made its move. The soft voice was drowned out by the Jason screaming as he felt his body being ripped in two pieces from the back side. The pain was so intensifying, he nearly exploded in orgasm, but her tongue had chosen that moment to coil around the head of his dick and hold it firmly in its grip.

The tongue's tight coil didn't let a single drop reach its freedom. He felt the pressure of semen building up inside his dick, and backing up into his balls. The fingers at his balls were no longer caressing, but now gripping them. With each beat of his heart, she squeezed his balls, making the pain and pleasure nearly insane for him to withstand.

Her thumb, buried deep in his ass, bent at the knuckle and pinched the bit of skin between her external fingers and internal thumb. Jason tried to remain still to take in this sudden strange feeling, but the hand holding him inside and out kept up his motions for him.

All of these things, plus one more, happened as Jason was screaming at the invasion. The other thing to happen was the coil around his chest tightening unbearably. While Jason's mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, trying to suck in air that wouldn't make it past his throat, the woman took him beyond the threshold of pleasure he had ever known before.

Her tongue finally released the head of his dick. Jason felt the beginning of his orgasm strike painfully thru his balls. As her hands and sucking mouth and throat pulled more from his body, he passed out, never knowing if it was the lack of air or the pain/pleasure that she had just given him.

---

A sudden slap across his face brought Jason back to existence. His eyes flew open and his lungs inhaled with a great gasp of air, like a diver just breaking the surface of the water after several minutes in the deep black depths.

He saw the naga in front of him, level with his body. Her eyes still showed the feral lust and hunger in them as before. There was about one foot of distance between the both of them, but Jason knew that wouldn't last much longer, nor did he want to be that far from her naked flesh.

His arms were held high above his head, his wrist wrapped in a coil of her tail. The bottom of his feet could feel the carpet just barely touching them. The rest of the tail that held his hands in their position hung low, along his back. He could feel the end of it flowing along the crack of his ass cheeks, but not spreading them. The very tip swung between his legs, caressing the backs of his lower calves and ankles

Her body hovered before him, for just a second, before she moved closer to him. Her hand reached up and stroked his left cheek, where she had just slapped it a second earlier. Jason didn't flinch, wanting to feel her touching him again. He was lost to her and any other lustful touches he could find.

He knew that her touch was deadly, and that her caresses brought pain with the pleasures that it promised. He didn't care. He just had to give himself to her. Jason leaned his head into the palm of her smooth hand, turning it enough to even kiss her palm. Looking back at her beautiful features, he saw a new look in her eyes.

She cared for him. That was the first thought through his mind before her hand pulled his face closer to hers. Her breast touched his body first, the hard points of her nipples pressing into his chest. Her other hand slid around his side, caressing the bruised ribs from her earlier constrictions.

Her lips, soft and gentle, touched his, caressed them in a tender kiss, belying the cruelty that he had already felt from her earlier. Jason returned the loving kiss with his own lips. He willing gave himself to her now and did not care what she chose to do with him.

Her lower body curved against his groin and he felt her smooth scales press against his already full grown shaft. He wanted her, and he hoped that she wanted him, too. He didn't know where he was getting the strength of all these ejaculations, but he enjoyed them all, even when she crushed the air from his lungs.

The lower body was now pressed tight between his legs, and slowly began to coil around his left leg. As it coiled around the back of his left leg, then around his thighs just under the other part of her tail that was between his legs, her kiss became more demanding.

As soon as her tongue touched his, he closed his lips around it, and sucked it into his mouth. The smooth, slender muscle was moist with her saliva, but something about it caused his lips to feel numb where they touched it. Jason still sucked on the tongue, inviting it to explore his mouth completely.

Her smooth hands slid around his head and pulled him into her kiss even more so. He could feel her hunger growing for him, and he wanted to feed that hunger anyway that was necessary. The smooth scales of her lower body ground against his erection, caressing it with need. Jason just slightly noticed the moisture that was there, and figured it was his own pre-cum coating the smooth surface.

He felt the rest of the coils wrapping his legs, almost like a cocoon, the underbelly of the snake portion of her body undulating, constricting and releasing his legs with each grind of her body that was trapped between his legs. He felt that if he was kept this way for too long, he would be permanently bow-legged; but Jason didn't care if he was kept in this position forever.

The voice at the back of his mind was screaming that he was going to die if he didn't fight her, but it sound further away than before. He didn't care what it was saying anymore, though. He just wanted to stay in the loving embrace of this naga that was going to devour him. His death didn't scare him anymore. He knew that after the pleasure of his death, he would wake again in this room and he would be able to come back to her, or any of the other succubi that were in this room.

Jason enjoyed the idea of dying again and again in the embrace of all these beautiful demons. Being at their lustful summoning was his role now. He knew that he would forever, willingly, service each and every one of them, just for that moment of pure bliss that their bodies promised.

He kissed the naga harder, leaning into her pulling arms, opening his mouth more. His tongue darted out and started to probe her mouth to know every part of her body that he was allowed to find. Unlike before, though, his tongue began to feel a bit num inside her mouth, as if it were falling asleep.

Just before it lost all feeling, he felt something sharp pierce it and his tongue started to swell. The object that pierced it quickly pulled out of his tongue again and a bitter taste caressed his taste buds. He kept his tongue in her mouth, though, wanting to feel more of her as best as he could.

Jason felt a tingling sensation pulse out from the piercing of his tongue and course back between their lips and into his body. An icy feeling followed the tingling and made its way down his chest on the inside. When he felt it hit his heart, the feelings changed to a burning sensation, and it shot throughout his body with in two or three beats of his heart.

Jason's cock was now burning with a need to be inside this woman, but that feeling was happening to all of his body. Everywhere she was touching him felt like it was exactly where it belonged. Any part of his flesh that was free of her screamed in need to be in her embrace.

He wanted her to release his hands so that he could pull her tail around his body. He tried to tug them loose, but the scaly grip holding him tightened and held him where he was. Jason gave up the struggle and decided this naga would eventually hold him completely soon enough.

The part of the tail around his hands started sliding along them, and the coil began to double and triple down his arms. Jason was moving further into the heaven of her embrace. His body screamed for more of her coils to cover his skin, to be pressed by them and held forever by her.

When he felt the edge of a coil touch the top of his head, Jason reluctantly pulled from the demanding kiss. He wanted to make sure she could get her coils fully around his body.

The naga's arms pulled off his head and her fingers slid along his neck, before releasing his head for her coils to cover him. One coil now wrapped completely around his head, upper arms and shoulders. Jason could smell her scales and was pleased that they seemed to be perfumed. The scent was pleasing as well as the feeling of her smooth scales.

To Jason's surprise, the coil slid down his arms and came to rest just along his chest. The next touch came from the hands around his neck again. The naga pulled Jason back into another kiss, sucking his tongue back into her mouth. Jason gave it to her, feeling her arms wrap around his head, making up for the need that the coil had only temporarily satisfied.

The tip of her tail slid between the two of them, causing her to lean into the kiss. As the coil wrapped fully around his lower chest and upper abdomen, Jason felt the underside of his dick no longer being rubbed along her scales. It jutted freely into the air, and he groaned at the loss of the pleasure he had been receiving before.

The tail now made the last coil along his stomach, and the tip of it tucked itself down his ass crack, spreading them as it drove further. When the tip found his closed hole, it pressed against it and slowly worked its way inside just a few inches. It continued to wiggle around the inside, bring gasps from Jason with the shock of the pain and pleasure it was causing.

Jason bucked in the air at the probing of the tails teasing intrusion. With his second thrust forward, he felt the underside of the naga's snake body hit the head of his raging hard-on. On the third thrust, he hit an area of her snake body that gave a little, and was moist and smooth. At the fourth thrust, he was buried inside liquid heat. The opening he had passed through gripped painfully onto the base of his cock.

Jason had gritted his eyes shut at the intrusion of the tail, but they now flew wide open, staring into the blonde's face. She had a look of near rapture. Her mouth hung open, her tongue sticking out, and flicking everywhere. The arms around his head had now slid back until her hands were holding the back of his head as she arched her back.

Jason guessed she was having an orgasm with the look on her face, but he didn't get to see much more. Her head quickly flew forward, bringing her mouth to his neck. Her lips wrapped tight onto his muscles there, sucking with demanding passion. Another gripping form of suction was happening on Jason's cock.

He figured that his thrust must have pushed him inside the naga's sex and he was now buried inside her; and she was pulling him further into her with each second. Suddenly, his balls were pressed hard against her scales as she pulled him as deep into her as he thought he could possibly go.

Her sex was milking his cock like it was a milking machine, with each bit of suction, the coils all around his body would slide along his skin. The caressing touches, sucking on both his neck and dick, and the probing tail in his ass kept Jason's mind from ever listening to that annoying voice again.

Breathing was a chore as Jason tried to thrust in and out of the sex that was pulling on him. He was unable to take in deep breaths because of the bruising before, and he knew the coils were tightening again as they caressed his skin.

Just as his sperm exploded again from him, Jason screamed out all of his breath, so he could die in her grasp again. She gave him that satisfaction, piercing his neck with her fangs as she had done his tongue before. This time, Jason felt the poison continue flowing thru his body in a massive rush to his heart, but it didn't go any further.

His breath had stopped just two beats before it reached his heart. It only gave a shuddering motion after the poison reached it and the world quickly faded to nothing. Jason's last thought was a simple one.

"So much bliss, so much pleasure, from all the others...what kinds of heaven will that bed hold for me?"

---

Jason scanned the room around him and knew he was right back where he started. He didn't care what happened now. He knew that whatever happened now, he would always come back to the pleasures around him. The succubi were killing him, but they were pleasing him, too. Death was no longer anything to fear in his mind.

Looking at the spider's web in front of him, he was surprised to see it empty. He looked toward the hole and couldn't see any part of the naga showing. Turning his head to the left, he saw that the tub was empty, not only missing the mermaid, but also void of water, too.

Jason turned completely around and looked at the couch, but there wasn't anyone sitting on it, waiting for him. Even the mirror was missing, too. Jason continued turning and saw no sign of the two ghosts by the chair and table. He was totally alone in the room with no exit.

Despair struck Jason at his sudden loss of the sexual pleasures he was receiving before. He would give anything to be able to die in the embrace of any of the succubi that had been sexually accosting him. Tears started to run down his cheeks at his sudden loss. All he wanted to do now was just lie down and cry.

Jason walked to the foot of the bed and crawled up to the headboard, the tears coming full force now. He lay down on his stomach and buried his head in the pillows, bawling like a child that has just lost his favorite toy. There wasn't any reason to live now, if he couldn't be with the demons that had loved him for so long.

A gentle hand was placed on his shoulder and he ignored it, thinking his mind was just playing tricks on him. He didn't want to look and find the room still empty. He didn't think he could ever look at it and find his world shattered like that again.

The gentle hand started to caress his back and a shushing sound was made by a feminine voice above him. Jason tried to stop crying, and his breaths came in gasps as he did. It took some time for him to finally catch his breath, while he rubbed his face in the pillow he was pressing into. He didn't want anyone to see him in such a sorry shape that he was in at the moment.

Slowly rolling over to look at whoever was sitting next to him, Jason almost began crying again. There was no one beside him on the bed. The gentle touch on his back was just his imagination after all. Tears started to form again in his eyes and he was about to bury his head in the pillows again. This time he wasn't going to lift it back up again. He was going to press himself into it as hard as he could so he could just suffocate himself to death.

The hand that was caressing his back slid up to his shoulder and rolled him the rest of the way onto his back. Jason now looked toward the ceiling, but something was blocking his view. He couldn't focus on what it was because of the tears that were blurring his vision.

A pair of soft hands took both sides of his head and the thumbs wiped his eyes clean of his tears. He closed his lids as this was done, reaching up with both hands to grab the wrists and make sure that they were real. When he felt the smooth perfect skin in his palms, he nearly started crying again at knowing that he wasn't alone anymore.

"You should not fear ever being alone again, master," said the most beautiful voice he ever expected to hear again. "You will never be alone again, from now until eternity. When you are done here, you will be my charge forever. Nothing will ever take you away from me or me away from you."

Jason opened his eyes now and focused his eyes on the original succubus' face, hovering above him. Her wings were gently flapping up and down, causing a gentle breeze down on to him. Goosebumps rose along his skin with the chill of the air rushing around him, but he didn't move for fear she would leave him.

The succubus remained just at arms length above him, and never came closer. Jason tried to sit up and pull on her wrists so he could hold her close to him and kiss her deeply; but he found out he was unable to pull her closer, and when he rose up some, she pulled her hands free and pushed him back onto the bed.

"I'm sorry, master, but you are not my charge just yet," she said, pulling her hand away from him. "You have one more lesson to learn before you are to be mine. This one will be much more different than you've had so far, and I think you should be prepared. Do not lose your mind or you will lose all."

With those words, the succubus faded out like a wisp of smoke that was hanging in the room. Jason tried to jump up to reach her, but something suddenly slapped around his forehead, pulling it back down onto the pillows. Jason reached up with his hands to grab at whatever had attacked him, but two more things grabbed his wrist as they were half way to his head.

He saw the brown slimy tendrils that were wrapped around his wrist before they pulled them straight to the edges of the bed. He felt two more slimy tendrils quickly coil around his ankles and spread his legs as wide as they could go. He strained at his bonds, but his arms just slid around a little bit in the grip of the tentacles. He was unable to get lose of their hold on him.

Jason thought that maybe this would be another occasions that he would be raped by another succubus of some other kind, like the one that had suction cups like an octopus at the club. He thought that was the same case as he felt two slimy tendrils slide up the inside of both of his legs.

When both of them reached the V made by his legs, the tendril on his left leg slid up beside his balls and began to coil around his dick. The slick feeling of the slimy tendril wrapping up his dick brought him to immediate erection. As his dick was being cocooned another tendril had reached his head from the right side of the bed and was now sliding up his right cheek.

The smell of the tentacle approaching him was unbearable. Jason had not noticed the smell before because he was focused on struggling with these tentacles; but now that one was nearing his nose so closely, there was no way he could escape the stench. He began to gag at the smell and was ready to vomit if it got any nearer to his nose.

As he breathed slowly thru his mouth so he wouldn't have to smell the nearing tentacle, Jason focused on the stroking his rock hard cock was receiving. Suddenly, he felt his insides being shoved into his body. The tentacle that has slid up his right leg slammed home between his ass cheeks and pressed at least six inches of itself into his colon. There was no gentle move to this intrusion or warning nudges that it was about to happen. It just violated his body as if he was nothing more than a toy to be destroyed.

"Ahhhhh...," Jason started to scream, before it was cut off.

The tentacle that had been sliding up his cheek took this opportunity to shove itself down his throat. There was no slow movement of gently sliding past his lips, touching his tongue and allowing him to swallow. It dove down into his esophagus like a cliff diver piercing the water; and it drove nearly eight inches into his mouth and throat with that first push.

mjm202036
mjm202036
480 Followers