Lusting and Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another one," I said while bucking my hips on her face and hand, "I can take it, go ahead Mase." And she responded by doing just that.

"Shit its so tight ma, I love how you close up on me though." She grunted out loud while putting yet another finger inside me.

"Ahh---," I let out the loud moaning scream into the quiet room.

"That's it baby, fuck me back. Fuck me back, you like that shit don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, fuck me! Fuck me harder Mase!" I screamed while my head thrashed from side to side on the bed.

The gushing sounds from my pussy were really driving Mase out of control by now. She put her mouth back around my swollen clit and began sucking harder; it was causing me to lose myself even more. I knew I was so close now with her manipulations of my pussy and clit. My hips were completely lifted off the bed by now and Mase had to get on her knees to stay on my clit. I felt the usual stirring of my orgasm as I grew hot and my muscles tightened up on me. I once more grabbed the back of her head and pushed it even further onto my clit and let out a loud high pitched squeal. Ok if you didn't know by now yea I'm a squealer, any way. That took Mase off guard so she wanted to hear me do it again. So, she manipulated my pussy the same way and sure enough there it came.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed. "Please, don't stop. That's my fuckin spot Mase," I barely got out and squealed again.

I could feel her forcing her hand inside me now, but not just her fingers any more. Mase was fisting me and oh my damn it felt so good. That's when my body erupted and I came so hard. She then carefully took her hand out and drank all my juices from my pussy not leaving any behind. I was so exhausted she had to support my upraised hips in the air to finish drinking on me. My swollen clit then became pleasured again by her mouth and I felt wave after wave of orgasms flow through my body. Slowly, I came back down to earth as her mouth left me. I was busy trying to steady my breathing and could hear her labored sounds as well as she got up from the bed. When she returned, she had a strap-on dildo that was almost the same color as she was and it looked so huge.

"You ever had one used on you before?" she asked taking off her boy boxers and sports bra.

"I have with my ex, but not that often," I looked away saying, "she's who I lost my virginity to."

"Shit, fa real ma? Now that's some deep love right there," she stated.

"I don't mind if you use yours on me Mase, if that's what you want. I just wanna know if I can taste what's between those nice ass thighs of yours?" I smiled mischievously.

"No doubt ma, I love to be on the other end of a woman's mouth, especially one as pretty as yours." Mase added coming over to nibble and kiss my lips playfully.

I quickly had Mase on her back and carefully straddled her body. I opened my pussy to take in her strap. I tried not to show my surprise as the tip first slid inside me. Oh my damn it was so big. Mase saw my hesitation and placed her hands on my hips and directed me the rest of the way down until I was an inch from her pelvis. My body was already starting to flush red as I let myself get use to the feeling. Then with her help I rode her like a pro, although she was only the second female I had been with like this. I did my best to fuck her like I really knew what I was doing. Soon, I was bouncing up and down and grinding back and forth and she was smiling.

I think I surprised her when I started to turn my body around and did a full 180 on her, while never losing my pace. Oh she was impressed then. I was rewarded when she slapped me on my caramel ass cheeks simultaneously. The next thing I knew she sat up and maneuvered my legs under her and we were in a doggy style position. This position always made me squeal the loudest with my ex. I just hope I don't come too quickly.

"Yea, I like this position ma a lot; I want you to make that noise for me again too. Can you do that for me? I'm gonna fuck you all night long baby." Mase whispered into my ear.

"Uh huh. Just remember I do have class tomorrow," I laughed out the small joke.

"Don't worry, you'll get there with a big ass smile on your face too," she said grunting and thrusting into my hot pussy.

Mase worked my body overtime. She kept pumping into me and the more she thrust the louder I moaned. Soon I felt my orgasm rising to take over me. I began bucking my ass back harder on Mase's strap to have my release. Our rhythm was so wild and we seemed so out of control.

"Ahh, I'm cumming Mase. Don't stop. Oh god don't stop." I screamed.

"Damn, girl. I feel mine too," She grunted again.

I knew this was going to be an explosive one and I felt the squeal building up inside of me. I tried to hold onto my release, but it was getting harder. The room was filled with grunting and moaning screams from both of us. My hands were clutching at the comforter trying to keep myself from losing my balance. Then I let out the loudest squeal from my throat. My climax was so intense that it drained all my strength. I fell on the bed half leaning over the edge breathing loud and hard. Mase's climax had her falling on top of me in exhaustion as well. Both of us were in a sweaty heap of limbs entangled together. I had never felt anything that earth shattering, I was so relieved.

"Oh—my-- damn, that was so severe and powerful. I've never been so overtaken like that." I said through my labored breathing.

"Yea, it was intense," she agreed while pushing my hair away from my neck and licking the area behind it.

"Oh, that feels so good," I responded softly on a whisper.

"You feel good Jenn. I could make you feel good all night long baby." Mase said to me.

"Good, I hope you keep that promise too, ahh--" I grinned letting out a soft moan to prove it.

Mase kept her promise to me over and over again, we engaged in so many ways my pussy couldn't take any more pleasuring. At around 4 am we fell asleep in a sixty nine position. She had me cumming all over her face while I dined on her delicious lips and drank up her juices. I can just imagine the scene we must have made. She was an unbelievably, incredible lover and I knew I wanted to experience her again and again and again as many times as I possibly could. Just as she predicted, I went to class the next day a little tired, but with a huge smile on my face. One thing was for sure, I wasn't going to be able to do this during the week or I'd never get up in time for my classes the next day. I don't even know how she was able to make it to her own class that morning, but she did.

Later on that Friday night she called me asking if I wanted to hang out with her again. Of course, I did. I had to get some more of her she was getting in my system and I knew the only way to get her out was to continue having her. I didn't know if I was falling for her or just lusting over her at this point. I just knew I wanted more of her. Yea, I know how can you fall for somebody the first time you get with them? For some people it isn't hard, but you see what she did to me. It just couldn't be helped. I just had to make sure I kept my feelings on guard at all times. But I know that once you start getting involved with a person for a long time your feelings do slip out.

It was almost the end of the semester and the two of us were getting pretty close and everything. Ever since that first night, we were almost inseparable like we were made for one another. I learned so much about Mase as she did with me. It was so easy to talk about things and just be myself with her. I mean we didn't really commit to each other, or say we were a couple or anything. It was just better to be friends, you know no strings. I liked that idea a lot better. Well that all changed real quick for us this one crazy day. I got this phone call out of the blue from my ex-girlfriend. I know what you're thinking why would she call now of all times?

I kind of missed her, but not that much. Dejah asked if she could come see me, she wanted to talk about us getting back together. At first, I really didn't want to be bothered, and then she started telling me how much she missed me and stuff like that. She actually told me she loved me, that's what got me. So I told her yes she could come over, but I wasn't promising her anything. She came over on the weekend; I hadn't talked to Mase about us doing anything so I didn't think that I needed to call her. I heard the knock at the door and there was Dejah and damn did she look good I thought as I let her in my apartment.

"Hey Jenniqua, damn baby you look good." She smiled big.

"Thanks Dejah, but that's not gonna work on me now." I retorted back.

"Oh, so it's like that now boo? Somebody must be taking care of my pussy cat for you to say something like that." She replied quickly.

"It's not that at all. And if it was it's none of your business. Besides you came here to talk, so get out what you came here to say." I prompted the smart remark.

"Why you gotta be like that baby girl? I know you still love Daddy and you do too. So come over here and give me a kiss hello." She commanded.

I did still love her, but I didn't want her to know that until she explained herself. I didn't know if I really wanted her back after what she did to me. But I had to admit that having her back would be good. She was still the love of my life four years, that's a long time but I felt myself pulling away from her slowly with Mase's help. You know I gave in and kissed her anyway. I couldn't help myself she was too damn tempting. And she was looking so good too; wearing my favorite cologne and the outfit I bought her for her birthday and then she had just got a fresh haircut too. My baby was on point when she came to see me.

"Now that's what Daddy be talkin about." She preened as she gave me the sweetest, hottest and most passionate kiss.

"Shut up Dejah," I said while blushing and hitting her playfully then I pulled her to the couch to sit down with me.

"I don't know why you try to play these games like you don't miss me Jenn?" she asked me.

"You know why. You cheated on me Dejah. Even though you knew how much I loved you, you still cheated. I just couldn't take it so I ended it." I answered with a sad look in my eyes.

"Baby that was one time, and I apologized for it. I had a moment of weakness; you know how I am when you ain't givin me none. I start losin my got damn mind Jenniqua. But I swear it won't ever happen again, that trick is gone." She professed with a definite seriousness.

"How do I know you're telling me the truth and not just what I wanna hear to get me back Dejah? I can't go through that again. You wanted it so much after I gave you my virginity, I needed time to adjust baby." I told her as tears started to fill up my eyes.

"I know baby it was such a beautiful gift too, I just didn't think you'd let me have it and then take it from me just like that." She murmured wiping the now falling tears from my cheeks with her fingers.

Suddenly, she was leaning close to me placing her mouth on top of mine in a soul searing kiss. I felt myself melting into the couch as she gently laid me back to deepen the embrace. My arms quickly found themselves around her neck and her hands were soon all over my body. Now I know what you're thinking how can I just give in to her like that? I couldn't help it, she knows me so well. Besides, she is my ex; I just wanted some for old time's sake. Dejah had started taking off my sports bra when I heard a knock at the door. Now who in the hell could that be, I thought to myself. Neither me nor my roommates were expecting anybody. So, I stopped Dejah from finishing her mission and told her to let me answer the door real quick. She was pouting, of course and I just laughed. I got up and went to the door asking who was there.

"It's me Mase; I'm here to see Jenniqua." She called. My jaw almost fell to the floor that very second.

"Hi," I called opening the door looking so surprised.

"What's up ma?" she asked pulling me to her giving me a deep kiss.

"Mm, not much," I responded guiltily as she let me go and started to step inside.

I don't have to tell you how awkward the situation was now do I? When she saw Dejah sitting casually on the couch I know she must have been tripping. So I quickly introduced them to each other.

"Mase, this is Dejah, my ex-girlfriend. Dejah, this is my friend Mase." I said.

"Oh hey what's up," Mase offered her hand to Dejah.

"Not a thing dog," Dejah replied without any problems shaking the offered hand.

"Dejah just came over to talk for a minute or two. Did we have plans to hang out tonight and I just didn't know Mase?" I laughed nervously saying.

"I stopped by to see if you wanted to go catch a movie with me, but I can see that you're busy with company. So, I'll call you another time. Nice meeting you Dejah. Bye Jenn," she said leaving the apartment.

"Yea Mase, I'll give you a call later ok, bye." I promised as she left with this strange look of disappointment on her face as I closed the door.

"Who the fuck was she Jenniqua?" Dejah questioned me pissed off.

"None of your business Dejah, she's a friend. We've been hanging out lately." I told to her.

"That wasn't no friendly greetin the two of you had at the door, now was it?" she asked angrily.

"What are you talking about Dejah? I said we were friends. Why are you getting all mad and stuff? We aren't together anymore. I can see anybody I want to. It's not like I'm cheating on you behind your back Dejah." I let out on a sigh of frustration.


"So, is she the one getting my pussy? You been fuckin her Jenniqua? Tell me!" Dejah started yelling at me.

"That isn't any of your business Dejah. I don't belong to you anymore. You lost that privilege when you cheated, remember?" I threw at her hurtfully.

"She must be fucking you good for you to say some stupid shit like that baby. I guess she got you sprung now huh?" she remarked.

"Just leave Dejah," I said as I started crying again, "just leave I can't deal with this or you right now."

"Fine, but you gon want me back when that bitch is tired of you. You know you still in love with Daddy. The question is will I be here to take you back?" she smacked her lips while walking out the door.

I couldn't believe she was acting like that with me. I felt so hurt. I mean first, she was so loving; and then she just turned on me like I meant nothing to her. And I just let Mase walk in on us almost having sex. I could only imagine how she felt right now. I wanted to call her and explain, but I didn't even think she would accept my call. I messed up so bad and I didn't even mean to. Why did Dejah have to come over here and mess things up with Mase like that? So, I just decided to give Mase some time and myself as well. I didn't want to mess things up any more than they already were.

I was in a total funk the next few days. My roommates knew something was wrong, but they decided I would talk to them if I needed to. The truth was I didn't want to talk to anyone but Mase. I had really begun to think of her as a good friend. She listened to me and even allowed me to explore my aggressive sexual side. Dejah hardly ever let me go down on her like Mase did with me. At first, I knew I was just attracted to her, but now it seemed like something more was happening with us. So, I decided to call her and try to fix things between us before it was too late.

"Hello," she said picking up the phone, "who is it?"

"It's me Mase, Jenn." I answered back hesitantly.

"Oh, so now you call huh?" she retorted.

"I deserve that, don't I?" I said.

"Yea you do. You made me look stupid Jenniqua," she fumed.

"I'm so sorry Mase. She wanted to come over and talk. She was trying to get back with me. I never meant for you to," she cut me off.

"What, find out you were going back to your ex-girlfriend? But I did huh?" she blurted out.

"No, I never meant for you to feel like I was just using you. I don't want her back and I was trying to tell her that when you came over. I was just so surprised when you showed up and she just happened to be there. Damn, I know, I - - I messed up," I stammered while starting to cry.

"Yea ma, you did. I really started digging you. I was gonna ask you to be my girl. But from the little game you played, humph, I don't think you ready for me yet," she expressed with finality in her voice.

"I- - I didn't mean for that to even happen. I haven't even thought about her since we met. Can't you see that?" I sobbed over the phone.

"If that's so true, then why did it take you so long to get at me, huh Jenn?" she blew up at me in hurting anger again.

"I didn't know what to do. I thought I'd let you cool off first. Dejah was the first girl I've ever been with and I just didn't know how to handle the situation with you." I explained calmly.

"Well you thought wrong. Don't you think that I would have listened to you if you came to me afterwards and talked to me? Well, I would have baby. If you haven't been paying attention lately, I was really feeling you. But I guess you ain't feeling me in the same way," she laid it out just like that.

"I was wrong, but I didn't know if you wanted to complicate things with a girlfriend. I mean you'll be graduating soon, I'm only a sophomore. I didn't think you wanted to hang on to a college girlfriend after you left school." I surmised for her quietly.

"Look I'm coming over there to get you. Come outside in five minutes. We can finish this conversation here ok Jenniqua?" and she hung up without my answer.

I put on some shorts and a sweatshirt and went downstairs to wait for her. Mase pulled up in record timing and I went to get in her jeep. I tried my best to wipe the tears from my eyes so she wouldn't notice I had been crying all day, but she seemed to know it automatically. Her hand reached up to touch my face as she turned on the interior lights. I tried to hide my face, but she wouldn't let me. I tried to focus everywhere but in her eyes but it didn't work. Mase slowly brought her face close to mine and kissed me like I belonged to her and her only.

I knew right then and there that I was hers. Dejah would never be a factor in my life again. Tears started to freshly pour from my soul, sealing our love for each other. When she pulled away from me, I could see the love she had for me staring me right in the face and I knew what I saw was mirrored in my own eyes for her. She turned off the light and drove off back to her place. When we got inside she ushered me straight to her room kissing me the entire way.

"I'm gonna make love to you tonight just to show you how much I care about you Jenniqua. This is our beginning, nothing and no one is ever gonna come between us again baby." She professed while we took off our clothes slowly.

"I understand Mase," I confirmed as she dropped kisses all over my skin in a delicate pattern.

"Now you're my wife and that's all that needs to be said," then she looked directly in my eyes and said, "I love you Jenniqua Hayes."

"I love you too Maseria Jackson, now and forever." I breathed out feeling a stir in my heart as she covered my body with her own to start kissing me again.

Once our heated bodies became one it was like heaven and earth would shatter before us. Her hands gently massaged my body into submission. There was no mistaking she had full possession of me, I was definitely hers. Her mouth left searing paths down my skin making me ache for her even more. Mase refused to be hurried and took her sweet time loving my body. She licked and sucked every inch of me until my limbs were so sensitive. The slightest touch sent shivers up and down my spine. Mase hadn't even touched my sensitive hotspots yet. My whole body was completely on fire I've never been so pleasured like this before, not even by Dejah.