Lusting for Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers

"Oh!" she moaned under her breath as she glanced at the bulge in my lap. She quickly moved her hand to rest on my thigh.

I continued to gently try to draw her towards me and she continued to resist. I stopped for a second and she relaxed, thinking I was waking.

"Ali......." I moaned suddenly and tugged at her.

I timed it perfectly as she turned back to face me, before she had a chance to settle. As I tugged at her she tilted towards me, her lips meeting mine.

:Mmmmphh" she moaned as our lips sealed.

In her attempt to disentangle herself her hand grazed across my hard-on, sending shivers up my spine. Gam didn't really try to break away, but just sat there as I pressed my lips against hers. My dick was pulsating like crazy, aching for a flat surface to rub against. After a few seconds I could feel Gam relax, her lips softening and meshing against mine.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned against my mouth.

Her right hand slowly rose up, hesitating for a moment before landing on my cheek. She caressed it as she returned the kiss, pressing her lips back against mine. Then her hand left my cheek and drifted back down to my thigh. She ran it up my leg and then across my lap. It came to rest at the base of my balls and then swept up my entire shaft, firmly caressing it. It was more than I could stand as my senses went into overload. My dick twitched in my pants and spewed hot cum all over the inside of my pants. My entire body shuddered, causing Gam to react and break our kiss.

I peeked through slits to see her look down at her hand, which had come to rest just above my dick. I saw the expanding wet spot on my crotch and realized her hand was sitting in the edge of it.

"Ohhhh!" she exhaled, running her left hand through her hair. "What was I doing?"

She quickly got up and went over to waken Graddad to tell him to go to bed. She then came up behind me and shook my shoulders.

"Uhhhh....Rick...wake up...we're going up to bed." she said as her voice cracked.

I immediately pretended to come around and by the time I turned around she had left the room. I got up, the crotch of my pajama bottoms clinging to me and made my way up to my room. All in all I wasn't exactly upset with what had just happened. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had, kissing my grandmother and cumming as she stroked my dick. Not bad!

Chapter 6

The next day Gam was somewhat awkward around me, especially at breakfast. I did my best acting, pretending I didn't remember a thing.

"How did the movie end?" I asked.

"Don't ask me, I was long gone by then." Granddad announced.

"Didn't you make it to the end?" Gam asked.

"Nope" I lied. "I couldn't keep my eyes open. The only thing I remember is you waking me to go to bed."

"Oh. Well I guess we are all in the same boat." she responded stiffly.

She announced that her and granddad were going out shopping and hitting an afternoon movie and that they would be back by supper. In a flash they were out the door and I was left wondering if I had caused irrevocable harm between my grandmother and me.

It seemed the day dragged on and I spent it thinking of something to say to her when she got back. On the other hand she was the one that caressed my dick, so maybe she was the one feeling guilty. There had to be a way to put things right and let this little game between her and I continue. I decided to go hang with some of my buddies in the hope that a change of scenery might help me think. Then one of my friends said something totally unrelated that gave me an idea I thought might work.

I got home just as everyone was sitting down for supper. Everyone made the usual small talk about their day around the dinner table. We finished, cleaned up and everyone settled in for the rest of the night. Mom, dad and granddad were all in the family room watching tv, but Gam was conspicuous by her absence. I went to go and look for her and soon discovered that she was in the study reading. She was sitting in one of the overstuffed leather chairs with a footrest. She had a silk pajama set on similar to the one she wore last night.

"Gam....can I talk with you for a second? I asked.

"Oh...uh..su...sure." she responded.

"I...uh...need to ask you something." I said, as I sat on the footrest.

"Oh...uh huh." she said worriedly.

Uh....I had a bit of an accident last night and I'm worried that you might have seen it and think I'm a pervert" I blurted out.

"Wh...what are you talking about?" she asked.

"Uh....I..had an accident during a dream I had on the couch last night. It...it was about an ex-girlfriend. I...I got overly excited and...uh....I...you know...stained my pants and I thought you might have seen them and...think less of me." I cried.

"Oh....oh honey....I didn't see...uh....anything" she answered. "Even if I did it wouldn't matter. It's normal for a young boy like you to have....nocturnal emissions."

"Really?" I asked. "So you're not creeped out by me?"

"Kkkkrrrppptt" Gam failed at suppressing a laugh. "NO, I am not creeped out by you!"

"I am so glad Gam!" I said, tears filling my eyes

"Oh! C'mere." she said and held her arms out to me.

I leaned into her and snuck my arms around her waist as she put her arms around my neck. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and hugged me tight. I returned the hug and could feel her soft breasts press into my chest. She pulled away and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Now. Tell me what other kind of sport can we do together tomorrow? she asked.

:Uhh, gee, let me think." I said. "Well, I roller blade."

"Roller blade??" she responded with a look of horror on her face. "Do you want to get me killed?"

"No, no, it's not that hard." I said.

"Oh, sure!" she replied, grinning.

"No really. If you ever were on roller skates or ice skates these are actually easier to keep your balance." I told her.

"I don't think so. What else have you got?" Gam asked.

"Uh...well we could go out on my All Terrain Vehicle" I said.

"That sounds like fun." she responded, smiling. "On the condition that you teach me how to drive?"

"You're on!" I said. "We have a path that goes right behind all the homes in the development."

I hugged and kissed her and went to bed. I was so relieved that things were back on track between us.

The next morning I came down to see my grandfather and father sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"So I understand your going to teach your grandmother how to drive an atv?" Gramps asked grinning.

"Yea." I replied.

"Well, just keep an eye on her. She has a real lead foot!" he laughed.

"I'll try to keep her under control." I said.

"Your grandfather and I are going out golfing this morning. Tell your mother we'll see her this afternoon." Dad said as they got up and left.

I grabbed some cereal and orange juice and sat and ate, waiting on Gam. About a 10 minuets later she came bounding in to the kitchen. I dropped my spoon when I saw what she had on. She was wearing a blue-grey, ribbed tank top and a pair of white denim shorts. By the way her tits jiggled as she walked there was no way she had a bra on, but the material hid any signs of nipple. She had her hair tied up in back and a pair of white sneakers. To say she looked amazing would be an understatement.

"Well we ready to go?" Gam asked smiling as she poured herself a glass of orange juice.

"Uh...sure.." I replied, still trying to take in what she had on. "Do you want to eat first?"

"Nah, I'm not hungry right now. Your Mom and I thought we would go out to brunch later." she replied.

I quickly finished my breakfast and we made our way outside. I followed Gam out to the shed where I kept the atv, unable to tear my eyes off her round ass swaying in those white shorts. By the time we reached the shed I had a raging hard on. I managed to hide it as I got the vehicle out of the shed and started it up. Over the roar of the engine, Gam pointed to the helmets hanging in the shed and I shook my head no. I told her that we wouldn't be going anywhere rough where we would need them.

She got on and snuggled herself real close, her soft, round tits firmly pressing into my back. I had a small sissy bar on the end of the seat, so there was no danger of her falling off as we moved forward. I picked up the trail behind our house and took a leisurely ride through the woods, staying on the well-worn trail. Gam had her arms wrapped around my waist and her chin was rested on my shoulder so she could look ahead. Through the vibration of the engine I could feel Gams nipples pierce my back and every small bump caused them to slide up and down. After a while she tapped me on the shoulder and shouted in my ear that it was her turn.

I stopped the atv and we swapped places, Gams ass nestling in close to my crotch. I quickly went through the controls with her and told her to take it nice and slow. As we pulled away I wrapped my arms around Gam's waist and pulled her close to me, resting my chin on her shoulder. She made her way across the trail at an easy pace, taking in all the scenery.

As she became more comfortable she increased speed a bit, giving us a little bumpier ride. The direct result of this was as we hit a rough patch her ass would slightly rise and then fall against my crotch. This was hardly an unpleasant sensation evidenced by my rapidly hardening cock. I began timing it so I would thrust my crotch up at the same time, essentially dry-humping my grandmother's ass.

After a few bumps and grinds she slowed the vehicle down a bit, but to my surprise continued to wiggle her ass against my crotch as she drove. I returned her thrusts as my dick reached full erection. We were about 100 yards from the clearing that would take us to the end of the cull-de-sack. We continued our little game, pretending that every little bump caused her ass to meet my crotch until we gave up any pretense and fell into a non- stop rhythm.

It was driving me to the brink of insanity as she'd gently thrust her ass against my rock hard dick. I started to caress her stomach with my hands, making small circular motions across her abdomen. I noticed Gam was having trouble concentrating on the road as we drifted from one edge to the other. My hands started making bigger circles, coming into contact with the bottom edge of her tits. I lowered my head and started planting small kisses along her shoulder and collar bone. She tilted her head, giving me greater access to her neck as she increased the pressure of her ass thrusts against my dick.

I slowly worked my hands up her torso until I was lightly caressing her tits with my finger tips. At the same time I was kissing a trail across her shoulder and up her neck. She was becoming more and more antsy in her seat, rubbing her shoulder blades into my chest, matching the thrusts of her ass. I began laying open mouth kisses on her neck, sucking on it and caressing it with my tongue.

"Ohhhhhhhh." I heard Gam moan as my tongue hit a sensitive spot on her neck and her body tensed up for a second. I could hear her breathing becoming more ragged as my mouth attacked her neck.

She had stopped paying any attention to the trail by now as the atv slowed to a crawl. I stopped my fingertip massage of her breasts and palmed them firmly. I could feel her erect nipples scrape the inside of my hands as I kneaded her soft, round tits. I opened my mouth wide as I vigorously sucked at the side of her neck.

"UUHHhhhhhhhhh." Gam moaned again as she tilted her head even more, urging me on in my assault on her neck. She began undulating in her seat, thrusting her ass firmly against my prodding dick and shoving her tits into my caressing palms.

Suddenly I felt a slight jolt as the atv hit the edge of the street, coming to a stop at the opening to the cull-de-sack. Neither one of us stopped as I continued to trail hot, open mouth kisses up her neck. She reached up with her left hand and grabbed the back of my head, pulling my face into the side of her neck. I kissed along her neck up to her jaw line as I continued kneading her tits. We slightly lifted ourselves off the seat and her ass began fervently sliding against my throbbing member. I could feel the cum bubbling in my balls and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. My mind began to race as I though about how quickly I could get those shorts off her and shove my pulsating dick up her waiting twat.

I kissed my way up her jaw line to her chin as she slowly brought her head down towards mine. I glanced up and saw Gam had her eyes closed and her face was a mask of lust.

As my mouth sucked on her chin she pulled on my head, lining up her mouth with mine. She pulled my head forward and our lips lightly touched, sending shock waves throughout my body. I felt her tug my head again and just as our mouths were merging I heard my mother's voice in the distance!

This broke Gam out of her trance and she quickly pulled her head away from mine. We both looked out at the direction my mother's voice had come from and could see her waving at us as she walked away from our neighbor's house. Gam quickly glanced at me, trying to shake the cob webs loose and then got off the atv. She waved back at my mother and started walking towards her on slightly rubber legs.

"Hi mom. Are you ready for brunch or do you two have more exploring to do?" she asked smiling.

"Uh..uh..no..we..uh..have done quite enough for today. Lets go" Gam replied.

"See yah hon." Mom said.

"Bye dear." Gam said as they walked away.

I couldn't believe how close I had just come to fucking my own grandmother! My dick was still throbbing in my shorts and it was crying out for relief. I turned the atv around heading back into the woods. As soon as I was sure I was deep enough that no one could see I stopped, pulled my shorts down and started pulling on my dick. I re-lived what had just happened and the feeling of Gam's soft tits in my hands when my dick lurched and I spewed a thick, hot rope of cream across the forest floor. I continued pumping as my cock discharged shot after shot of my scalding seed.

Eventually I stopped cumming and sat back in the seat, catching my breath. My dick remained full erect, pulsing in rhythm with my racing heart. I gave it a long, hard tug and felt a shiver wash over me. God, my grandmother really turns me on and I felt excided about this latest episode! I decided against another jerk-off round and slowly pulled my pants up and drove the atv back towards my house.

Chapter 7

Mom and Gam disappeared for close to the entire day, which did nothing for my blood pressure. I was extremely anxious to see what Gam's attitude would be and if there was any shot that this morning was a preview of things to come.

They got home late in the afternoon and immediately started fixing supper. Gam seemed like her old self, but it was tough to gage since Mom never left us alone. We all ate dinner and then hung out outside chatting until nightfall. I still couldn't tell how Gam felt about this morning since I didn't get an opportunity to get her alone.

We all retired to the family room as usual except for Gam who went up stairs to get changed. We were just scanning through the channels looking for something to watch when Gam walked in. My mouth hung open and my mother gasped when we saw her.

"Mother! What the hell do you have on?" she asked.

"What??" asked my grandmother as she looked down at her self.

She had on a pair of cream colored pajamas that looked like they were made out of crepe paper. The top was tapered, sleeveless and ended at her waist. It buttoned down the front and had a scoop neck that showed of a hint of cleavage. The bottoms were also snug, tied at each hip and then had an open slit that traveled all the way down her leg until it finally closed around her ankle with snaps.

"These are all the rage in Egypt." Gam replied to my mother, dismissing her obvious displeasure. "Besides, it's not like I'm going out in them."

Mom shot her another glare of disgust and then looked over at me to see if I had noticed. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she walked around the front of the couch to take a seat. As she walked the slits would billow open, exposing her bare legs from the base of her hip to the start of her ankle. I felt my dick stir as I watched her until she settled down on the opposite end of the couch. Unfortunately as soon as she sat the material all closed up, hiding any exposed flesh.

We finally picked a movie to watch, but I was suddenly very thirsty and left to go get a drink in the kitchen. I was having a hard time being in that room with Gam not being able to talk about what happened today. As I lingered in the kitchen I was surprised to see Gam walk in.

"Rick we need to talk." she started.

"Oh, sure" I replied, having a hard time tearing my eyes off the way she looked in those pajamas.

"You've probably been thinking about what happened today during our ride in the woods." she stated.

"Well...yea...I can't stop thinking about it." I confessed.

"I figured as much." Gam said. "I have been thinking about it as well."

This brought a smile to my face and a surge through my dick. Gam looked at me and her expression changed.

"Uh...honey..I think we just need to kind of cool it between us. What happened today and everything that has lead up to it is....wrong." she said.

I immediately felt a pang in my stomach and my dick quickly shriveled.

"Oh" I said with disappointment.

"Honey, listen to me. I am as much at fault as you are. I admit that I allowed some feelings to take over when I have been around you that I shouldn't have. You...you have aroused some long dormant instincts in me that I thought were long past. I....I need to be able to control them again and the only way I can think to do that is to make sure we aren't put in a setting that would let them take over." she said.

"I see." I said, again deflated.

"Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yea." I replied.

"Good. Now why don't you come back in and watch a movie with us. It's starting in about 20 minuets." she said.

"I...I'll be in in a bit." I said.

I watched her turn and walk out, her ass jiggling in her pajamas. I couldn't go back into that room so I took my water and went in the opposite end of the house to the 3 season porch. I sat there and just stared into space, finding it hard to control the disappointment I was feeling. I must have sat there for close to a half an hour when I heard footsteps coming down the hall. Suddenly Gam appeared from the shadows and walked in.

"Oh here you are! Aren't you going to come watch the movie?" she asked.

"No, I don't feel like it." I replied.

"Oh, c'mon. Its lonely in there without you." she said.

"Maybe later." I said.

"Now, now. No reason to pout." she said in a teasing voice as she moved closer to me.

I ran my eyes up and down her frame, the dim light in the room doing a nice job of revealing her form under the pajamas. She came right up to where I was sitting, her legs touching my knee caps.

"Let's go" she said, smiling, as she held her hands out for me to grab.

I reached out and grasped her hands in mine and felt her pull. Something deep inside me gave me the courage to try something I had been dying to do all day. As she pulled I pulled back and we had this brief tug of war. For some reason she relented and allowed me to pull her forward. By the smile on her face I think she thought I was playing another one of our games. I sat up as I tugged her down and toward me, getting no resistance. Before she could react I navigated the space between us and fastened my lips on hers.

"MMmmmphhh!!!!" Gam groaned against my lips in protest, her wide-eyed look conveying her disapproval.

I held her hands down by my legs, giving her little ability to escape as I pressed my parted lips against hers, savoring the soft, supple feel of her mouth. She struggled half-heartedly, trying to free her hands from mine. In the next moment she stopped and I could feel her lips begin to yield against mine and then start to return the kiss. My heart was beating wildly in my chest, my dick surging, as my lips moved against hers and Gam let out a small whimper. I released her hands and they came up and rested on my shoulders as she returned my kiss with more willingness. Finally I felt her hands push against me and her face lift away, peeling our lips apart.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers