Lusting for the Perfect Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
A married women seeks a well-endowed married cock.
3.4k words
4.02
62.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 02/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started on my journey to happiness a few years ago when I turned 49 and realized that my life was probably more than half over. My husband and I had become empty nesters after our son and daughter went off and graduated from college and found jobs so they finally moved out of the house. My husband made a six figure salary, so I did not need to work, though I did spend a few days a week down at the shelter cooking meals.

One day, one of those reality TV talk shows did one about women with an obsession, the desire to find men that were very, very endowed. At first, I giggled at the remarks and explanations that I heard from the women. How could they cheat on their husbands or boyfriends to get someone like that? Anyway, I enjoyed the show and went off to do the laundry or something.

Afterwards, as described in the previous story, I began my journey looking for that big, hard cock. I tried to meet & greet with three men who responded to my online add, meeting only with two of them. I decided based upon that experience to better screen them in the future.

Meanwhile, my husband with his five inch cock knew how to use it just right on my pussy, clit and in my ass after he came back after almost two weeks in China. And after a week of that, I changed up a little by meeting my best friend Meg when her husband went to a Celtics game on Sunday afternoon.

During the day, I would log on to AFF and check my in-box. Most of the emails were vulgar and clearly they could not even read my tagline, which said LOOKING FOR CAMBRIDGE MASS AREA 8+ MARRIED COCK ONLY!!! I mean, did that guy in Los Angeles really expect me to travel out there to suck his cock? So generally, there were only two or three emails a day that I bothered to open up their profile. I did pay for a subscription that allowed non-paying users to send me emails, opening to find that nugget of a cock that was married and did not have the money to spend for a subscription. After all, I was looking for someone with the right equipment, decent looking, a nice personality and good grooming habits, not someone who I wanted to fall in love with.

This step seemed to open up a few more candidates, as my profile and headline indicated that they could send emails to me. It also doubled the number of emails, again, most of which were either vulgar, not married, not from the Boston area, etc.

For those that seemed promising, I would reply to them via email, having decided to take my time and correspond for a few weeks, taking my time. It was unlike my first experiences; when I selected three guys and scheduled meetings with them. So I had about a dozen guys I was corresponding with, some of whom did not respond everyday (which made sense to me, if they were really married and doing this in secret). I created folders for each of them, and about once a week, I realized I would have to "catch and release" a few of them who did not sound right, or wanted something that I was not looking for.

I had used the friend feature on these dozen guys, so once in a while I would see them online. That gave me an opportunity to chat with them in real time. It also led to some of them being voted off the island.

Most of them kept asking to meet, at least in some public place to get to know each other better. They also wanted to exchange photos, but I decided to go with about ten pictures on my profile that showed off my body, and showed a shot of my head and hair without revealing my face. There was a Playboy-style shots of my ass, pussy, legs and tits that my lover Meg had taken on Sunday afternoon. So I figured I had given them enough information about myself, without putting myself at risk to the general public. I was mainly interested in seeing a well endowed individual, and then moving on from that.

It did get me thinking about how we would get together and what time that might be. For me, with husband traveling twenty days a month, I had complete freedom to plan for such activity. I could even invite Meg as an escort on a Sunday afternoon if need by. I had decided that I would probably not meet them at my apartment, what if things went bad, or if the affair ends, would I really want them to know where I lived? Also, I was calling myself Diane on my profile, to further protect myself. I decided that one of those small hotels near the Harvard campus would be the best place to meet, something that I could afford if the guy could not swing that.

I also realized that I was usually logging on during mid-morning, and I was probably focusing on the guys who worked second or third shifts, and were home and should be sleeping, while their wives were out working. So I made it a point to log in at different times during the day and evening, to provide more opportunities to chat with someone of them, which provided a lot of information on them and me quickly.

During my once a week review of candidates, I began to consider meeting a couple of them for a meet & greet and see if their reality matched their computer personality. The pushy guys were already close to elimination, I was attracted to those who were in it for the long term. So not wanting to be a tease, I suggested to five of them my desire to meet at some coffee shop in the next week, suggesting a Wednesday while hubby was off to Dallas. Three of them clearly could not make that day, and one offered an alternative on Thursday afternoon. So I scheduled meets for three of them for the next week.

Meg and I met Sunday afternoon at my apartment, and she spent most of the time reading the three profiles while I pinched her nipples and finger fucked her lovely pussy. She also looked at the other two candidates who could not meet on Wednesday, and actually thought one of them was the one I needed to fuck. I promised I would contact him for a meet later. I then pulled Meg to my daybed, and ate her out as she fantasized about me meeting one of the three this week, and quickly dragging them off to a hotel room for an afternoon fuck.

Meg was quite satisfied when she got dressed. She kissed me and wished me luck on my mid-week adventures.

I was going to meet Dan at 10 am at one coffee shop in Cambridge. I chose Cambridge because it was easy to get to from my apartment, but far enough away that lessened the chance of me meeting someone I knew, or more important, knew my husband. I was less nervous than the first time I had done this, getting to the coffee shop about five minutes before the appointment, and got myself a drink and was looking for a quiet spot to sit when Dan walked up to me and introduced himself.

Dan and I moved over to a booth, and he sat across from me and we leaned our heads forward so that we could not be overheard, but more so because the place was very noisy. Dan is a charmer, putting me at ease quickly, and I was laughing at his humor. I had seen his pictures, and if they are of him, he clearly was in the ten inch class. Dan had been married seven years to his college sweetheart, and they had two boys aged two and four. His wife had continued working after having the oldest, but after the second one was born, they decided she should stay at home, as the cost of daycare exceeded what she could be making. Dan managed the Asian financial desk at his company, so he worked evenings until 3 am, and it gave him lower six-figure income that they lived comfortably in a northern Boston suburb.

With his wife staying with the kids all the time, plus his job, led to a severe reduction in his sex life and led him to search for online adventures. It also turned out his wife had had some medical complications due to a third pregnancy after the second boy, and they had lost a girl after five months. His wife had been a bit depressed, which they had worked through, and clearly was not interested in getting pregnant again.

Dan had considered prostitutes but felt he could not handle the risk of disease or being arrested. He really did not make enough money to use escort services. He had moved here to go to college, and most of his friends were first his wife's. So he was interested, seemed to be a nice guy and we did seem to get along. I thought about inviting him to a local hotel, but Dan said he had worked late this morning because he had a dentist appointment this morning at 8 am, and had to get home to not raise any suspicions with his wife.

I wanted to physically check him out, so I suggested we head for the restrooms to do a quick grope session just to confirm and verify his ten inches. The restrooms were in the back through a narrow hallway, and I went to mine and it was locked. Dan looked in the men's room and discovered it was just a small room with a toilet, urinal and sink, so we both slipped in there and locked the door.

Dan quickly pulled me to him and kissed me, a very nice one that began exploring and ended in a nice French-style with our tongues twirling in each mouth. I could feel him get hard as he moved his leg to between my thighs. I kissed him again, and my hand reached down to check the equipment. Dan's cock was pointing upwards and it clearly was long and wide. I stopped kissing him, and asked him if he would like a complementary blow job to go with his validating his parking ticket.

Dan nodded, and I lowered myself to my haunches and unzippered his pants. I tried to remove his dick, but it being so large and hard, I ended up unhooking his pants, which dropped down below his knees. He was wearing boxers, and the opening allowed for his cock to be fished out, a nice large purple head and a length with one nice vein popping along the bottom. After massaging it a few seconds with my hands, I moved my mouth over its head and licked it around, it tasted so well. Since time was of the essence, and I had completed my required pre-takeoff equipment check, I quickly put about half his cock into my mouth while using one hand to jack him off and my other hand to gently rub his balls. Dan's moans showed I was making good progress. He spread his legs a bit to give me better access to his balls. My bedroom blue eyes were looking upward to Dan's face.

I reached my ball handling hand up to my mouth, dipping several fingers into my mouth to get them nice and wet. I wanted to make him cum quickly, so when my hand reached back down to cupping his balls, they explored towards the back to his ass crack. Dan shifted first one leg and then the other, giving me more access, and my finger was quickly at the opening of his rosebud. Meanwhile, my other hand was sliding up and down his shaft that was not in my mouth and I was moving up and down sucking and licking the head and about five inches of his man meat. As my fingered entered his asshole, the palm of my hand could feel his balls start to constrict. I finger fucked him and palmed his balls a little, while I jerked his cock and sucked hard. I felt the first jism hit the back of my throat, and moved my mouth to completely suck on his head, getting three squirts of cum into my mouth. Dan closed his eyes as he relieved himself in my mouth. I swallowed some but then I rose up to Dan's face and opened my mouth showing his cum filling it. I then swallowed and licked my lips and smiled.

Dan won the sale when he then kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth, tasting his own cum. He was going to the next round!!!

After disengaging from the kiss, I moved over to the sink to wash my hands and check my face for any unexploded rounds of cum. I don't wear much makeup, so I looked good enough to leave the restroom without having to pull out my lipstick. Dan pulled up his pants, buttoned them and zipped his fly. I looked at my watch; the blow job had taken about seven minutes.

We kissed again briefly, and I told him that I would look at my calendar and send him an email for our next meeting, which would be a long one. Dan unlocked and opened the door, with me standing behind it, and saw no one standing in the small hall. I then slipped out the door followed by Dan. I walked through the shop and out to the street, not looking behind me until I was a block away. Dan was still standing at the entrance watching me, waved and turned to walk the other direction.

I entered a dress shop and walked around it, not buying anything. I then went out of the shop, looked up and down the sidewalks, and did not see Dan. Since it was now about 11:15, I decided to go to a sandwich shop for a light lunch until my next appointment at 1:30 pm.

I was to meet Bill at another coffee shop about two blocks away. I stopped in to the restroom of the sandwich shop, and washed my face and put on some makeup. I really enjoyed the excitement of blowing Dan, and looked forward to having another afternoon adventure.

I bought a coffee and found a booth at the back of the shop. The bathroom doors opened up to the back of the seating area, so no small hallway to sneak in there. Bill arrived about five minutes late, had mistimed the T a bit, but that was understandable. He then went to get a coffee. After he returned, he shook my hand and sat next to me in the booth.

Bill mostly asked questions about me, some of which I answered very truthfully and some with my Diane persona and her background story. It seems that Bill worked for twenty years on the Boston Globe as an investigative reporter until the layoffs about five years ago, now he spent his time as a private investigator for several criminal lawyers. Because of all his questions, I hardly ever got to ask one of my own.

Bill was wearing a wedding band, as was I, but he never mentioned his wife or why he was trying to cheat. I did get to ask him if he had ever cheated before, and he seemed honest in saying that he had about six times over the years, but nothing for the last three years when a former newspaper co-worker retired down to Florida. Sounded like most of his affairs involved women he had worked with in the newspaper, but most of the investigative work was now behind a computer instead of hitting the pavement, so he did not get to meet a whole lot of people. And the people he met, while he would not have invited them home for dinner.

Bill seemed to be all that he had said he was before in his emails and chats, and his questioning of me seemed to satisfy him that I was legit. Because it would be impossible to slip into one of the bathrooms without three or four folks seeing us, I decided to reach my hand towards his leg in order to check him out. I whispered that I had a rule to trust someone, but my father had told me a long time ago to verify and check. Bill laughed.

I asked Bill if there was something sexual that his wife would never do with him as I moved my hand to his lap. He said his wife would never take it up her ass, and he was looking to finding a woman who would and could accommodate him. I felt him get partly hard, and it seemed that he was thick and about eight inches long. I whispered in his ear that I love to cum with a big cock up my ass, and his dick got very hard then.

I asked Bill what his schedule looked like the rest of the afternoon. Bill replied that he had to get back to his computer, as one of his lawyer bosses was expecting a report on a client's finances by the end of the day. I was disappointed in not being able to really play with Bill, but I did set this up as only a meet & greet, with no expectations of being able to play. I told Bill that I would see him on AFF chat sometime over the next few days, and we would set up a morning or afternoon to meet at a nearby hotel.

Bill kissed me on the cheek, got up and said goodbye and walked out of the shop. I waited about five minutes, seeing him dash across the street and head to the right to where he could catch the T. I then walked out of the coffee shop, went about a block and went into another shop for about ten minutes shopping, then hailed a cab towards downtown to where Meg worked.

Security called up to Meg's office, and they handed me a pass card to get on the elevator. I got off on her floor, and headed straight there. Meg closed the door, wanting to immediately know about today's adventures. I started with my meeting with Bill, giving her all the details. She knew I was holding something back, so then I talked about Dan. Finally, she begged me, and I described what Dan and I had done in the men's bathroom. Meg was not too surprised by me blowing him, but pushing my finger up his ass to make him cum did cause her to compliment me.

Meg called her husband and told him to meet us for an early dinner downtown. Meg finished a few things in her office, and then we left for the restaurant and sat in the bar until her hubby came. We had a nice dinner, and then I headed home in a cab.

I got home, took a shower and put my pajamas and a robe on, sitting down at my computer. Hubby had sent me an email with his working location number, so I called him and explained the boring parts of my day and dinner with Meg and her husband. My hubby was still at work and he was going to grab something for dinner and take it back to the hotel and continue working that evening. I said goodbye and hung up.

I logged on to AFF, seeing what was in my in-box. After deleting about twenty emails, I had one from Bill thanking me for meeting me and saying he would try to log on Thursday afternoon to chat. I replied that I was going to be out, but hopefully we would be able to chat before the weekend. I expected hubby to fly home late Friday, so I did not plan anything for the weekend, either online or in person with my AFF friends.

I did send an email to those other two guys who could not meet today, suggesting meeting sometime next week. I then wrote a slightly vulgar email to Dan about how I enjoyed how he tasted, and I hoped the next time he would cum in both my pussy and ass, as well as filling my stomach. I then watched some television and went to bed. I thought about my meeting with Todd tomorrow afternoon, hoping it would turn out to be one ending with a large cock plowing my pussy.

TO BE CONTINUED