Lusting Lonnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was racing. I still couldn't believe this was happening, Lonnie's pulsating prick stretching me wider with every movement. After a few minutes of getting used to it, he embarked on fucking me with harder, faster strokes. I needed him in me, and he gave it to me, thrust for thrust. He grabbed my thighs to keep my legs suspended, then rested them on his sinewy shoulders. Beads of water and sweat were dripping down his tight face as this 17-year old stud plowed me with fierce, angry determination. He kept pumping and poking my inner muscle until I thought I would explode. Loud, animalistic grunting, the kind their barnyard animals made, emanated from his parted lips as he gave me 110% of his delicious meat.

The pain long since gone, my own cock became rock-hard as I jetted three long streams of cum on my chest, abs and throat. Lonnie gasped in surprise, never losing his rhythm. "Oh man, Johnny, that is soooooo fucking hot! Oh man, oh yeah! Here it comes," and with that, he pulled out, straddled my chest, and let his dick erupt all over my face and neck with thick, white loads of hot cum. I licked as much as I could from my lips, and even tasted my own as I wiped it from my chest. Lonnie hovered over me and like a cat, lapped up all the sweet cream from my face, breathing heavily on my flushed face. We cleaned each other off with our tongues, went for one more dip in the pool, dried off and got dressed.

Later on, we fed the horses, baled the hay and got stoned again. Uncle Mike ended up returning that night, with Loretta in tow, just as Lonnie and I were heading out to party. I think this will be my best summer vacation yet!

12