Lusty Lei Ch. 01

Story Info
Lei's city gets a visitor.
2.8k words
2.4
10.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lei_dtf
Lei_dtf
2 Followers

Disclaimer – this story is 100% fiction and switches between reality and a quasi-fantasy world based loosely on the Evony game.

Chapter 1

----------------

Leilana giggled softly in her sleep, sighed contentedly and snuggled closer to his warm, hard body. Her lover's arm was like a steel band wrapped tightly around her waist, as if he had claimed her as his and wouldn't let go, even while sleeping. No matter how much she squirmed. Now his breathing was tickling the back of her neck, and she woke up with a smile.

Her pussy was still very wet and quite sore from last night's pounding. Wow, what a night! It had been such a very long time...

"Queen Lei! You're looking gorgeous as ever, my dear!" #1, her best attack hero, beamed at her from the head of his cavalry unit as they returned. Organized chaos ruled in City1 as eight waves of over 400K archers, transports, and various other troops returned within seconds of each other, dust from the road temporarily marring the landscape as they trod down the roadway, proud and triumphant. The latest campaign had been very successful, and they had claimed over a billion units of food plunder in addition to various other resources. She had already finished queuing up scouts and was especially happy after confirming her newbie heroes wasn't lost on the bomb.

Leilana smiled up at her heroes and the Castellan returned her grin as she strolled out of the feasting hall, eyes lingering appreciatively at the ample cleavage being displayed with the queen's latest glittering outfit that – as usual - left nothing to the imagination. Lei preferred soft, silky garments, often wearing transparent fabric or just a flimsy covering of her nether regions. "Lusty Lei", they had named their queen, and all who served her were as proud of her lovely body as they were of her sharp intellect as they executed their little queen's battle plans.

Her long hair swaying softly in the breeze as she glided along the courtyard in her four-inch stilettos, Lei called out to her messengers to bring her the latest war reports. She frowned a little at the new alliance's tactics, and then switched to World Chat mode on her handheld console. Great. Lord Phuel, the loud-mouthed, drunken, lovable fool was extolling the virtues of her womanly physique to the entire server. He would surely attract the attention of her RL husband, and Lei shook her head, rolled her eyes, and turned the channel off. Enough of that nonsense.

She switched to blue channel and looked across her domain with a sad little smirk of regret, remembering all of her warrior comrades who were no longer in the fight. Gumberculs, Juddfok, CanyonMan, Shizuka, PunkNoFX, Shanda, Dirty... Closing her eyes as she thought about the last name, she fought against a sharp pang of loneliness at his absence. Fun. That's what she was missing. He had been a welcome diversion from the constant battles, NPC attacks, planning and coaching of other young Lords & Ladies. Dirty's jokes and constant teasing got her through weeks of game play, and she missed him keenly. And the RL phone conversation they had the previous night made it abundantly clear that he was gone from Evony for good, especially when he asked her to put his account away into another former PlanB friend's alliance.

CRAP. War declared. The glaring red letters flashed across her console and her heart almost skipped a beat. RAVENS?! What had Reformed leaders done to aggravate them? She checked over each of her 10 cities and 100 heroes, and glanced at the citadel in the Northeast quadrant of Swabia. B O N E S. His flag was now crimson. Again. Then she laughed, causing #1 to glance at her questioningly. "Is everything in order, my lady?" he asked, concerned. "Yes, yes, it's fine", she replied. "Carry on. All cities send 8 waves each to NPC5s in the next 45 minutes, keep #1s to defend in garrison until I check on some things." With a swish of her skirts, she gave the final command, turned on her heels and headed to the bath that was waiting, part of her morning and evening routine.

---------

As Lei slipped out of her garments, tied her hair back and lowered herself into the steamy tub, she sighed again. B O N E S. Why was it that name always made her tingle? She had chatted with him a few times over the past few weeks, flirted outrageously with him and even wondered if she should join his alliance. And was pleasantly surprised at the 20-year old's sexy voice during their brief Vent conversation. "hmmm...I wonder how big is cock is?" Lei wanted to see him in blue chat. But there had been so much bitterness between the clans when PlanB disbanded....

"Fuck!! You fuckin' bastard!!" Lei squealed as she dodged a thrown dagger she noticed in her peripheral vision. She instinctively tried to cover her naked chest as she was violently startled out of her morning daydreams with VLD's sudden appearance. The dagger made a soft thunk as it embedded itself into one of the Cherry wood privacy screens surrounding her bath.

"And Aloha to you too, darlin'! Just makin sure you're still alert!" Her RL husband's casual words and evil little chuckle as he reached into her bath and tweaked her nipple made her even more exasperated. He paused slightly as she pressed the tip of her own dagger a bit more firmly into his crotch.

"Now, now, no need to get nasty, my love. We all know you're good at that." The cat & mouse game they played with each other during his time off was all a farce, and they both knew it. He had been conquered by her army and had only one city left, although even at the peak of his power he was no match for her. She giggled as he bent down to kiss the side of her neck and reminded her of the duties of reality. "Mmmmm..You smell yummy. I gotta fly out to D.C. tomorrow, so make me a good dinner to go with my desert".

"Oh my god, you're such a jerkwad, VLD." Lei replied, splashing him with the vanilla & sandalwood scented bathwater as he reached in the sunken tub to insert a finger into her slit. Then two. She moaned a little, then pouted as he stuck out his tongue, pulled his arm out of the water and patted her head with the hand that was still dry..

"Wait til after dinner, my little minx. And check on the Merc & Punk accounts when you get a chance." VLD grumbled, then paused. "I'm quitting the game before I fly out and some asshole already started scouting me."

"Who was it?" she whispered.

"Fucker's name is 'B O N E S' ", VLD replied gruffly.

Lei's eyes widened in delight. "Oh?!! He's sexy!" Then she giggled as he made a disgusted frown before standing back up and walking out of the room.

Well there was no mistaking where his priorities were, she thought, and hurried to finish her bath. VLD and Lei seldom met or talked in-game anymore, especially as he was prone to fits of jealous rage whenever one of her admirers would start getting a little too friendly. Lei lathered the creamy soap all over her skin as she thought about the RAVENS again. The past week, she'd been so busy with RL that her Evony domain had to be put into stasis most of the time, and although she knew Reformed was doing better and even its fledgling members were able to coordinate attacks much more effectively, her current clan was no match for the seasoned warriors in RAVENS. And she was getting tired of coaching them. Almost tired enough to quit the game herself.

No. She was going to keep playing. But it was time for a drastic change.

A few moments later, skin still steaming from her hot bath, Lei returned to her home office. Her naked, glistening body was visible to all the neighbors outside as the shades were wide open, but she cared little for what they thought of her. She threw a slightly damp towel onto her yoga ball before sitting down, and once again immersed herself in the world of Evony.

They now had a new alliance host. And she owed him no allegiance. Lei checked on her cities, read a few messages that had been sent to the entire alliance, then switched to another computer to check on the two accounts VLD had been in charge of. And shook her head in dismay as she read the messages he had exchanged.

"VLD, what the hell were you thinking, dude?!" She turned her head to yell at him in the other room. She heard the sound of gunfire and explosions, and instantly knew he was engaged in a CODMW2 battle.

"Bitch, I don't give a fuck bout that stupid game no more, so shut your damn mouth before I find a way to hack your account and reset it!" he screamed back at her.

"Fine, jackass. I won't say anything else about it," was her quick retort. Then she laughed as she read more messages exchanged between VLD and B O N E S. VLD must have thought that Lord Phuel & B O N E S was the same person. Big mistake. Lei started whistling to herself, then turned on some music to drown out the sounds of destruction coming from the den as VLD continued his game of MW2 on the PS3. First she kicked the PunkNoFX account out of Reformed alliance after getting rid of all of his resources and troops, then she started working on Mercutio. Both accounts would be dead and back in PlanB by the next day.

She had hentai on one console screen and her city activity shown on another. And she was thinking about B O N E S again. He just has to be online now, she thought to herself as the index and middle finger of her left hand paused above her clit. Time to send a whisper....

"Aloha!"

"Hey...."

Lei licked her lips and breathed a sigh of relief as she started communicating with her current enemy. And began touching herself again...

---------

"My Lady, much has changed since your last visit to this domain," the Castellan reported to her. As she glanced at the console with her female companions standing in wait, she couldn't help the twinge of regret she felt as she saw page after page of Defense on the alliance reports. She had tried to train the Reformed alliance members and had given sound advice, but most of it had gone unheeded. There was nothing she could do, especially since most of her cities were far away from the battleground where she could guarantee a steady food supply for her massive army.

Leilana brushed her hair with quick, impatient strokes as she stalked across the marble floor with its gold flecks. The rich Mahogany drapes with gold detailing she had ordered for the 2nd story of her new citadel's courtyard area had been installed earlier that day, and made a fine backdrop against the wide-open balcony windows. Sunset was upon the World and the view was breathtakingly beautiful. She turned, and then glanced at a full-length mirror against one of the doors that opened into her boudoir, feeling confident in the new pair of bright red, peep-toe stilettos that matched her lingerie. Lei sunk into a large, butter-colored leather couch, set her brush on the glass table, and picked up her console again to view reports as she thought about what to do next.

She was still mostly naked, wearing just the thong and her heels when he burst into her courtyard. All she could do was gasp as he walked up the stairs, taking unhurried but deliberate steps towards the couch she was reclining on.

Lei tried to use her hair to cover her breasts as she stood up to give him a proper greeting.

"Aloha..."

He smiled and made no effort to disguise the fact that he blatantly stared at her from head to toe, eyes glancing appreciatively at her curves before he moved to stand even closer to her.

She gasped again, this time marveling at how tall he was. "B O N E S! Um, what are you doing here?" He chuckled a bit at her obvious confusion and discomfort, and then reached out to softly caress the right side of her jaw line. She widened her eyes and her nipples reacted to his bold touch. As he lightly brushed his thumb across her lips, she felt like melting.

Damn, he thought, she is hot. Nice DSLs. "You're going to be mine, soon. Just wanted to say hi".

Lei was speechless. No one had ever dared to rush into one of her citadels uninvited, let alone talk to her in this manner. And she wanted him, too. What the fuck is going on here, what's wrong with me? She blinked, then took a deep breath for courage, instantly regretting it when her hair fell away from her left breast, exposing one of her 34FF melons to him. He smelled of leather, sweat, steel and something that screamed 'male' at her. She wanted to reach out and...

He grabbed the back of her head firmly but not painfully, fingers tangling in her hair as he bent down and kissed her. Lei's body responded instantly, warmth rushing over her as she parted her lips and their tongues intertwined. B O N E S was rough but not harsh, his other arm sliding across her tiny waist before cupping her ass and pressing her lithe body against him. He heard her moan as he rubbed his rock-hard erection against her, then picked her up and covered her body with his as they lay against the couch. Wrapping his teeth around one of her nipples, he bit down softly before flicking his tongue against the sensitive nub. She responded by wrapping her legs around him and softly digging her nails into his back. Then lowered one hand to his waistband, her finger reaching to grasp his hardness. Perfect mushroom cap – dear god.

Lei eagerly encouraged him, oblivious to the raised eyebrows of her attendants as they observed the writhing pair. He felt so damned good! Fuck, she was in trouble, he was groping her everywhere...he really was going to claim her, and she wanted it! As she parted her legs, BONES slipped his fingers in her panties and felt her wetness, then he grinded harder against her and was almost driven over the edge. Well, almost. Damn, he cursed himself. He was only here to deliver a message; couldn't afford to get carried away. He had to get a grip and think straight. She was a nice piece of ass, but Lei was still dangerous.

B O N E S paused, then rubbed his stiff cock against her cheek through his bulging pants as he rose away from the couch and the brazen temptress sprawled upon it. "Soon." His voice was a low, quiet rumble; almost a whisper.

She stared at him with wide, brown eyes, lips slightly parted, heart racing with lust and then gave him a cheeky, knowing smile. Two could play this game. "Very soon", she replied.

Lei stood up and this time made no move to try and cover herself. He glanced at her body again, like a buyer viewing fine artwork he was about to acquire. B O N ES slapped her ass, watched it jiggle, and then started to walk away as she made a girly little "Eeep!" sound. He briefly reached into his pants with a groan to make a quick adjustment before heading down the wide stairs to the courtyard below. Smooth. Lei giggled and blew him a kiss, which he caught with practiced ease and rubbed on his crotch with a lewd gesture.

"Wait!" she said, stepping towards him, almost afraid he wouldn't hear her. She stood on her tiptoes to peer over the balustrade, unaware that her heaving bosom was now displayed for the entire countryside to view. "I have to go on holiday to take care of some work stuff. But I'll be back soon, OK?"

"Yea, OK. Send me a message when you get back". And with that, he hurried back down the stairs to his group of warriors who were waiting in her fields, glancing up and making catcalls at the scantily clad ladies assembled in the courtyard above.

As he disappeared back into the World, Lei sighed, then joined her attendants as they all started to laugh and joke about the almost-orgy. "Lusty Lei," indeed. Leilana was back in action. Changes were about to happen, and she didn't give a damn about what anyone else thought any more.

Lei_dtf
Lei_dtf
2 Followers