Lusty Lei Ch. 02

Story Info
Lei gets a taste of the bone.
3.8k words
3.17
9.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lei_dtf
Lei_dtf
2 Followers

Disclaimer – this story is 100% fiction and switches between reality and a quasi-fantasy world based loosely on the Evony game.

----------------

Lusty Lei

Chapter 2

----------------

When Leilana returned home from work the next day, it was already dark, so she took a relaxing bath and immediately headed to the den, still naked and dripping. As she toweled off, she combed her hair and left it down to air-dry. Lei was glad to have some time to herself for once. It was her turn to enjoy the comfortable recliner and 60" plasma screen connected to the new PC.

Vacation mode deactivated. Lei winced as she glanced at the message queue. It seemed the rumor mill had been busy churning out talk of her looking for a new alliance soon. Jenzer wanted her to join Massacre, NiSMo asked if she'd be interested in TEMPLAR. After wading through a few more messages, she came across VLD's farewell note to the Reformed alliance. "Ohhh...how nice of him!" she said aloud, not caring if anyone else was in the house to hear or answer her or not. It was an uncharacteristically cordial email for VLD, who usually didn't even spend time exchanging greetings with fellow gamers, let alone offer advice. Both of the accounts he was "sitting" were now kicked out of Reformed and waiting to be plundered.

Lei gulped down her first Cosmo of the night, popped a Bleach DVD into the PS3 and started responding to all the email.

-------------------

There, it's finally done, she thought, as she looked up at the midnight sky, took a deep breath and released it slowly. Lei knew that her former alliance mates were going to hate her and think she had been a spy, but it just didn't matter anymore. She had been through so much on the server - the politics, the drama, the coaching of inexperienced players, the alliances formed and disbanded - and now she just wanted to have some fun. After sending a broadcast message to the entire Reformed alliance membership, she sent a few personal emails to her former host, vice hosts & presbyters, saying goodbye before Voltron kicked her out.

All of her heroes and troops were on high alert status, keenly aware of this vulnerable moment when they had no alliance to buffer them from attacks by any and all players. Leilana switched to a different active city in the list of ten, re-appeared in her first city's courtyard, and then glanced at the surrounding area on her view screen. She had never lost one of her cities and had never been plundered. But she instinctively knew that the next few weeks she would spend in and out of holiday were going to be challenging and exciting. Her oldest and most experienced Mayor walked towards her in a crisp blue robe with a high, white collar, his hands clasped neatly behind his back as she confirmed the list of abundant resources available. "What will it be, My Lady?" he asked in a droll tone.

"What did you place your bet on?" she replied, her left cheek dimpling with a smile as she thought about the betting pool her heroes had started as soon as she was kicked from Reformed.

"Well.....A certain young man DID pay you a visit recently...." he glanced at her, and couldn't help chuckling as her smile widened. She swayed her hips a little, then giggled when he glanced down towards her cleavage. Today's outfit consisted of a black lace, boned corset with black & pink silk ribbons tied loosely down the back, an extremely short skirt with a slit and pink piping on both sides, the obligatory pair of black stilettos...and nothing else. She wasn't even wearing a thong this time. Simply delicious.

"Why, RAVENS, of course, darling! You know me oh so well". He guffawed at her mischievous tone, and hurried back towards the feasting hall to share the news and collect his winnings.

Leilana verified that the city with the most troops was prepared to teleport at a moment's notice, ready to start plundering whatever unfortunate player she landed next to. She walked towards a group of wrought iron chairs clustered on the patio she used to accept guests, sat on a plump, cerulean cushion, then picked up her console again. The voluptuous woman crossed her legs and switched to pink channel, careful not to broadcast her intentions on the world chat channel by accident.

"Aloha, babes!"

"Hey, you..."

Despite all of their late night chats, B O N E S still seemed surprised when she asked for an invitation to join his alliance. And was even more astounded when she appeared at his city, spiked heels click-clacking against the flagstones as she boldly made her way towards him and the group of heroes who had gathered around to await his latest orders. "So, you're a presby, huh?" she queried, one hand on her hip.

"Yea," he replied.

"Well, everyone seems to have been expecting me..."

"Yea, I told them you'd be here sooner or later. They've been asking when you were going to join for a while." B O N E S glanced up at her, then he resumed typing information into his console and talking to his heroes.

"Oh really?! Wow, you're pretty cocky and sure of yourself. BONES always gets the chicks, hmmmm..?" Lei teased mockingly, glad to see he wasn't wearing a shirt. She walked a little closer to get a better look.

He pretended to ignore her for a few minutes, so she stopped a few feet away and preoccupied herself by doing a sexy little hula dance, swaying and stepping softly to the beat of some nameless tune in her head. Very distracting.

Your city has been teleported. The mini console she carried on her wrist-strap flashed at her and she stopped her dance, smiled and winked at him. Show time! Lei keyed in a few orders to her primary attack crew, and then paused to say thanks to her new alliance mates who posted welcome messages for her. One RAVENS member showed a particular interest in her arrival and she remembered meeting him months earlier, back when she was still host of PlanB. "Note to self, Lei - Shamus is a mega perv."

"Blam!!!" The citadel shook violently for a few seconds and Lei stumbled, almost losing her balance until BONES appeared at her side with seemingly lightning quick reflexes. He grabbed her firmly by the waist and held her until the building stopped swaying.

"Who just scout-bombed you, babes?" she asked, the rush of adrenaline making her heart race so loud and fast, she could swear the whole room had to be hearing it.

"Some noob....didn't do much damage though," he glanced at his own console, still holding her in front of him, his left arm wrapped around her midsection as he rested his chin on top of her head. It was meant to be a comforting gesture, but when he moved his arm up to brush the underside of her plump breasts, it only made her more excited. Lei swayed her back slightly and shimmied her hips left, then right. B O N E S again ignored her, pretending not to notice the flirtatious gesture and just held her there a few more seconds while he finished reading reports. And checked out the nice rack displayed for him. He tilted his head down and to the right. "Nice side boob, too", he thought. "Good god, her juggs are almost as big as her head!" Too bad the rest of his parts couldn't ignore her. Encouraged as she felt his member stiffen behind her, she started to undulate her hips against him in a more brazen manner, enjoying the feel of his chest against her bare shoulders.

"Nice hit." he congratulated her.

"Huh?" Lei paused from squirming against him, completely distracted with lustful thoughts. "Oh! I forgot I attacked that guy! OMG, I forgot to scout again and everything!!" Feeling like a scatterbrained bimbo, she gripped her tiny console and checked her own reports. Very nice. 400mil gold, 80mil food, assorted lumber & iron. And she hadn't even lost the entire fodder wave, either, since the noob she had attacked kept his gates closed.

But she was lucky, and he knew it. B O N E S laughed at her, then reached up and grasped the side of her breast, slamming her curvaceous body firmly against him. She gasped as he quickly turned her around to face him.

"Now, what the hell did you think you were doing, coming into MY citadel unannounced?"

Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened in dismay as he took her mini console, then pulled both of her arms behind her back and held her in his steely grip. Lei tried to wriggle free and stamped impatiently for a moment, then started squealing when she realized he was seriously not going to let her go. "Ow! Fuck!!" she screeched, outraged, as he yanked her own hair down behind her back and wrapped it around her arms, tying a makeshift knot as she was forced to walk backwards, stumbling awkwardly before him.

B O N E S shoved her into the inn he used as his personal quarters, tossed their consoles on the front desk and slammed the door behind him, cursing loudly as she kicked him with one of her stilettos. Leilana started fidgeting about, kicking and flailing wildly as he edged her towards a nearby couch, genuine concern making her yell in earnest before he turned her back around towards him again, covering her mouth with his left hand as he slapped her titties roughly.

"You're gonna pay for that kick, gorgeous", he murmured into her right ear, briefly nibbling on her lobe and flicking his tongue against it and her small hoop earring. He yanked one of her large, juicy breasts free of the constricting corset, squeezed it , then smacked it again, earning a muffled squeal in response as he watched her tit bounce and jiggle. B O N E S pushed Lei face-first into the couch, admiring her ass as it was thrust high into the air while she tried to catch her balance, denied the use of her hands. Lei's forearms were tied together smartly at the small of her back with her own luxuriant tresses, and from the look of things, she didn't enjoy being in such a vulnerable position. Too bad, he thought – I'm in control now. He quickly loosened the laces off of her top and ripped it free, tossing it into a corner of the room. Lei tried to push herself up, then yelped as he squeezed her boobs together and slapped them a few more times. He pulled up her skirt a little and smacked her butt with a sharp crack of his palm, then did it again, cock standing to full attention and springing free of the pants he had just loosened with his other hand when he saw her cheeks redden. And he immediately noticed she wasn't wearing any panties over her smooth, hairless snatch.

"Oh...what the fuck...you are mine, you sexy little slut!" he growled excitedly. There was definitely no turning back now. B O N E S knew she liked it rough, but he didn't want to scare her too much at once. He yanked her skirt aside as he deftly slid first one, then two fingers up and down her narrow, juicy opening, eager to finish where he left off during his visit to her city earlier that week. She turned her face to the side to peek up at him, her dark eyes enticing him further as her head was pushed into the back and seat of the couch.

He laughed aloud when she started wiggling her butt from side to side, made a frustrated little sound and stuck her tongue out at him angrily. Satisfied that she wasn't going to react violently again, he gently pulled her up by her shoulders, turned her around and told her to sit at the edge of the couch and relax. Leilana was visibly shaking and taking short, quick breaths as he untied her hair. She shook out her arms and flexed her fingers, happy to be free again.

B O N E S knelt in front of her and parted her thighs to reveal her most private possession. He inhaled her feminine scent, and lightly licked her clit. Leilana jumped; her instinct was to close her thighs as she clutched the couch cushions next to her. But B O N E S had her thighs firmly spread and was prepared for her initial shock. He continued his exploration, gently sucking on her clit, letting his tongue trail down to her pussy, and then up again on one side of her outer lips. It helped that she had a smooth waxed pussy. Like a soft ripe peach bursting with its juice, enticing all to come and taste it.

Leilana was carried to his bed in the room next to the front door, where B O N E S told her to leave her legs dangling from the edge. Making sure she was comfortable lying back, he bent down and continued eating her pussy. "OMG, this feels so good", she thought to herself as she enjoyed soft long licks up and down her outer lips, his mouth fucking her pussy, shaking his head side to side vigorously as he let his tongue slide over her clit while his hands continued squeezing and kneading her lovely breasts. He twisted her nipples hard and was rewarded with a gentle arch of her back and a muffled groan as all of her muscles tightened up for a very intense orgasm.

He stopped abruptly and then leaned over her, drinking in the sight of her sprawled out on his bed. All thoughts of warfare forgotten for the time being, he looked deeply in her eyes and again wrapped his arms around her, pulling both of them further up onto the bed. He pushed two of his fingers inside of her pussy, then brought them up to her lips for a taste. Lei suckled his fingers, making his groin stir again. They spent the next several minutes kissing each other deeply, her healthy mounds pressed tightly against his broad chest, totally caught up in the moment as they gave into their desires.

Wanting to take things to the next level, B O N E S sat up on the bed, grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her mouth, his pre-cum making her lips glisten seductively as her tongue peeked out for a taste. She also sat up when he stood to kick his pants off, eyes looking up and down his body with obvious lust. He noticed her appreciative stare and gripped his cock, moving towards her again. Leilana's tight little petite body was the perfect height to give him head without even having to bend down while she was still sitting on the edge of his bed. The gorgeous young stud leaned backwards as she leisurely fondled and stroked up and down his length, coaching his cock to her touch and gripping around his swollen member. As Lei reached out and cupped his balls with both hands, he encouraged her further: "You love it, don't you! You're mine, your body was made for fucking, and I'll take my time. Be a good girl and open wide."

She smiled, pearly white teeth gleaming up at him as she obediently opened her mouth. And took him down her throat in one quick thrust, fucking her face onto his cock balls deep, her nose touching his pubic hair. Leilana enveloped his cock in her mouth and sucked greedily. He felt a stirring going straight through his body and B O N E S moved his hands to use her ample tits to brace himself, but all thoughts vanished as she continued sucking one of his balls into her mouth.

Lei shifted and stroked her hand along his shaft and fastened her grip at the base, before moving slowly upwards. He watched as she moved her mouth onto his cock again, and dropped small kisses all along the shaft as she moved from base to head and then back down again. He was fully erect now, and he knew he would not last long as she took as much of him as she could into her mouth, then sucked him lightly.

B O N E S moved his hands and held her face as she continued moving up and down his cock. She reached out her tongue and darted it directly at the sensitive fold under the head. His body and cock jerked as she continued darting her tongue around his cock. He moaned loudly. Holding her face close to his cock, wanting her to suck him harder.

As she continued pressing small kisses along his cock, he could not bear to wait any longer. "Suck me!" he growled and held her head tightly, directing her mouth to suck him tighter. She complied and took his cock into her mouth again, sucking him as hard as she could while stroking on e of her hands slowly up and down the rest of the shaft. Leilana took him further into her mouth, until he could feel his cock touching her throat once more. She moved upwards again, before taking him inside another time and fastening her lips around him. B O N E S glanced down and noticed that she was busy trying to pleasure herself, her fingers buried in her sopping wet cunt.. "Stop it. That's mine. You come when I want you to. Got it?" The lusty Prinzessin immediately stopped touching herself and gave his cock her undivided attention again.

Pleased that Leilana was doing exactly what he told her too, he changed the positions again, this time nudging her back onto the bed with his cock still in her mouth as he moved upside down besides her; a sideways sixty-nine. As his mouth found her pussy again, he licked harder at her clit, suckling and nipping with his teeth. His tongue fucking was now replaced by two of his thick fingers making a 'come here' motion. They were in her warm tight pussy, tickling her G-spot and stimulating both her mind and body with a combination of pleasure as he alternated between gently massaging her large tits and painfully squeezing her nipples with his other hand. His own cock was excited too, but he controlled his urges as she gobbled his length down her throat like a pro. Pulling hard at her nipples elicited more groans from her, bringing pain and one more step closer to orgasm.

Leilana was getting exactly what she wanted, and her entire body tensed for the second time in under fifteen minutes as she came so hard, some of her female juices leaked onto the bed. She sucked him harder and faster, worshipping his cock with her mouth and throat.

He felt himself starting to spurt inside of her mouth, and soon he groaned out and erupted inside her willing heat as her soft throat milked his cock. B O N ES pulled himself out of her mouth for a moment, grunting as he jerked off onto Lei's plump and sexy breasts. She reached for his cock again and wrapped her lips around his helmet, then continued stroking him slowly as she swallowed all the come he unloaded into her mouth. He relaxed and felt the strain releasing his shoulders as she continued stroking and fondling him for a few more seconds before she sighed and lay down to rest a bit. The young man lay on his back for a few minutes, one arm bent under his head as he looked up at the ceiling, basking in the afterglow.

"THE SERVER WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE", the system announced suddenly. They both scrambled out of the bed, their tryst rudely interrupted.

With two fingers, she scooped up some of his spunk that covered her tits and then stuck them both in her mouth for a greedy taste. Lei's hair was wild and she looked sexy as hell, wearing nothing but a hiked up mini skirt and her stilettos. She licked her lips. "Fuck! I'm ready to go again," he thought, incredulously raising one eyebrow as he glanced at her again.

"What?!" she asked, with another mischievous grin. "I don't want to get my keys sticky..." she giggled, then walked out of the room to get her console off the lobby desk.

Still naked, he followed her and checked his status as well. Reports flashed that they were both under attack. "Fuck!! Two more KS noobs are about to scout-bomb me. One already hit my 4th city, but only killed 12k archers. 550k more to go, haha." She sighed. "Babes, I'm going to teleport again – I don't want my honor going up like crazy before I go on holiday."

B O N E S nodded in agreement, reviewed his own report details and whistled loudly. "Damn, you distracted me too much. I should've opened a feasting hall slot for that last attack on my other city."

They both looked at each other as the system maintenance announcement flashed again. This time only two minutes, 56 seconds until server shutdown. "Well, sexy, that's my cue to skidaddle and go clean up. I wanted to hop on the 360 and do a couple Fable II missions tonight anyways. TTFN!"

He laughed as she disappeared, then ran his hands thru his hair, messing it up as he grinned, happy and satiated. That's one hell of a gamer chick, he thought to himself, as he quickly made preparations for the attacks that would occur during server maintenance. Fun times.

Lei_dtf
Lei_dtf
2 Followers
12