Lusty Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it, it's perfect."

"Then it's a good thing I didn't shave it," she retorted.

"Damn right," I said, which is when I buried my tongue in her flesh. She arched her back in excitement from the shock, and let out a moan. I pushed my tongue in and out of the folds, just teasing her clitoris every so often. Then, I went for the kill. I drew her clitoris into my mouth, and touched it with my teeth. I looked up, and watched her squirm. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. She was gasping, and twisting. I dragged my tongue across her clit, and she let out yet another loud moan. Then I started to flick the nub with just the tip of my tongue. She vocalized her pleasure with every exhale. She wasn't going to take much more, but before she could cum, she put her hand on my head.

"I need you," she gasped, "inside me!" That was my cue. I grabbed her hips, and pulled her to the edge of the couch. I got up, and overtook her. I was looming over her like some zeppelin. I grabbed my penis, and prepared to enter. I pushed the head into her fleshy folds, and with my thumb I pushed down. When I found the tight little hole, I drove my hips forward, and she let out another moan.

"Ohh!"

"You okay?" I said. She nodded her head. In the midst of the pleasure, she could not find words. She started rubbing her clit with her middle finger, and I began moving in and out of her. With every stroke, I drove deeper, until I was as deep as I could go without hurting her. With her other hand, she was fondling her breasts, and pulling on her nipples. She was so close to climax, so I slowed my stroke, and pushed a little deeper. She let out a long Mmmmmm, and began to have her orgasm.

I leaned in, and we kissed passionately during the course of her climax. I could feel her vaginal muscles clamping tight on my shaft. Her orgasm was driving me to do the same. I didn't want to cum inside her, and at the same I didn't want to pull out, and stifle her orgasm, so I closed my eyes tight, and leaned back, until she was finished.

I pulled out carefully. It would take very little stimulation to set me off at this point. When she opened her eyes, she was smiling, and shaking. "That was wonderful," she said.

I stood before her, with a bomb in my hand ready to go off. "Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Oh, Yeah!" she said, "Bring it." So, I straddled her on the couch, perched on my knees, with my penis in her face. She looked into it and smiled. "Let me do it," she said. She wrapped her right hand around the base of the shaft, and began pulling. It didn't take her more than ten strokes to set me off.

My seed began flowing onto her face. At first, four solid jets landed on her, the first on her forehead, and the last barely on her chin. I leaned in, to let the rest drip on her lips. She just closed her eyes, and continued pumping, until it was all over. The last of it was stuck to the tip. When she opened her eyes, she licked her lips, and then sucked the remainder off of the head. She smiled. She looked oddly beautiful with my seed stuck all over her face.

She began to laugh. "Jeez, where did all that come from," she said.

I began to laugh with her, and said, "Oh, it's been a couple days. You should look in the mirror."

I helped her to her feet, and walked her to the bathroom. "Wow," she said, "Isn't that cute, we should get a picture."


"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah," she asserted, "I want to remember this."

"All right," I said, "Let's get it before it dries." We walked back to the couch, and I opened my computer bag. I pulled out my camera, and turned it on. I put my left arm around her, and pulled her close. We smiled, and I took a few pictures. Then I moved away, and turned the camera on her. She had the most ridiculous smile on her face when I snapped the picture. She looked so silly.

When the photo shoot was over, she retired to the bathroom, and I plugged my camera into the computer. When she came back, she had wiped her face, and put her hair into pigtails.

She walked in and sat beside me in front of the computer. We shared a blanket, and some laughs. We browsed through the pictures, looking at her silly faces. I joked that I would make it my wallpaper, but she just laughed and said that I should.

We sat with each other for a while, kissing, and loving. But I knew the evening wasn't over. As soon as I recovered, there would be much more to come.

12