Lusty sub: The Next Chapter

Story Info
Love, respect & trust as well as a final commitment.
2.3k words
4.64
52k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I waited for Alan, my Master to come through the door I thought of the peace and pleasure he had brought to my life. At work I am still the Head Bitch on the floor and nobody dares to challenge me. The company is doing well and the stockholders are happy. The Board of Directors had just voted an increase in my salary as well as a nice bonus for the year. It has been six months since I first met Master in that quaint little town in Maine and he has become my strength, my love, my life and my Master. With him I have grown and develop into what he knows I want to be. I found in him what I longed for in my life, some one to trust completely with my heart and life. Before Master I never gave the idea of Domination and submission a second thought, in fact I had never thought of it at all. If anyone mentioned it I generally responded that it was a weird way of living an excuse for the strong to prey on the weak. Since I considered myself a strong woman it was something I would never believe I could be part of because I was the dominate female on my job and at the time I did not believe that I would be happy being submissive to anyone.

The click of the door quickly brought me back to reality. I focused on the present, not knowing what would occur but I wanted to be ready for it anyway. I knelt on my fur, my head bowed, hands out stretched my palms up turned. I was surprised to see not an Italian loafer pass in front of me but a well-sculptured female foot shod in a Greek style sandal. The straps running up past my line of vision. I awaited the command to rise and follow.

"Little one you will listen and listen well. Tonight I have promised you to another for the evening. You will serve your Mistress just the same way you have served me. Do you have any questions?"

Master knew that I would not question his decision. So I just kept kneeling awaiting instructions from my temporary Mistress. I felt a hand on my collar and was told to stand. Head bowed, eyes lowered I waited for instructions.

"I want you to go to the bathroom and run a hot tub of water for me to bath in," she said. "While it is running I brought clothes I want you to lay out for me as well," pointing to a bag sitting on the hall table.

"Yes Mistress," I quietly answered and hurried off up stairs to make ready.

As I started the water I wondered what was going on. My Master had offered me before to others but none had ever taken him up on his offer. He had shared me with other women, but they were all subs like myself. Never had he offered me to a Mistress, and never had he offered me without first letting me know about it. I moved quickly laying out the dress and shoes that were in the bag as well as the silky red thong and matching lace bra. Checking the bag to make sure I had not missed anything I found a small gift-wrapped box which I laid on top if the clothes. I went back and checked the temperature of the water. Shutting it off I returned to the bedroom and took my place by the door in the proper position of respect. I waited for an unknown amount of time my eyes downcast and palms up turned. I heard the approaching footsteps and felt the black blindfold being slipped over my eyes. I stayed until I heard Masters voice telling me to stand. I felt a hand, soft and gentle take mine and lead me to the bathroom. I stood in the darkness, as I was slowly undressed, fingers caressing me as each piece of clothing was removed.

"Mistress, my I ask what is going on? I am here to serve you as my Master has instructed"

"No little on, you were told to serve me as you have served your Master, so you question your Master?

A sharp sting accompanied the slap I felt on my bare buttocks. "Well do you"

"No Mistress, I apologize for my indiscretion."

"Good, now step into the tub and stand there"

Stepping into the tub I stood, the hot water caressing my calves, warming my feet and legs. I could feel the steam rising from the water when I heard a small splash behind me. Softly strong fingers began to massage my back and my buttocks. Working down my legs to my calves. Turning me slowly and starting at my shoulders the fingers worked their way down, caressing and massaging my breasts, stomach, brushing against my pubes as they worked down my legs. A soapy washcloth replaced the massaging fingers as I felt first one foot and then the other lifted and washed. Next my legs were washed almost like they were made of glass was the touch so subtle and gentle. Again I was turned and my buttocks and lower back and stomach were cleaned. I sucked in air as I felt a probing finger on my anus.

The sensation was driving me crazy. I could feel my juices starting to flow and my breathing quicken. Each time I was touched it was like an electric current flowing through me. Even though I was blindfolded I could almost see the hands as they washed and caressed me. The steam carried the scent of the soap upward to my nose and I inhaled it fruity scent. There was something familiar about the fragrance of the soap and it hit me that this was a special soap that I used only for those special nights with my Master, those nights in which we went out to dinner or a play. It was a special soap he had bought for me because he loved the scent, fruity, fresh and clean. He had told me he loved it because it did not cover up my own scent like other soaps had. He loves my fragrance, which is why I never wear perfume except for work.

Feeling my nipples being pinched and pull brought me quickly back from my thoughts and a fresh jolt of energy played through my body. My breasts being caressed and having my nipples pinched and rubbed is a sure way of bringing me close to orgasm. It was almost as it Mistress sensed this as she whispered in my ear, "Do not climax yet little one, you must hold on until I am ready for you to cum" I bit my lower lip shaking from the stimulation on my nipples.

Then I felt soft lips pressed against mine. I parted my lips inviting Mistresses tongue in to explore. Before I could return the kiss I felt hot water being poured over me, rinsing away the suds. I was helped from the tub so I would not fall and felt a large fluffy towel being wrapped around me. Still blindfolded I was lead into another room that turned out to be the bedroom. I was toweled off special care played to my swollen vaginal lips. I was so excited that my juices mixed with the water running down my legs. I could not believe that I was getting as excited as I was. I had been with women before but none had ever brought about this much excitement with out more intimate stimulation. I could feel the texture of the towel as it rubbed across my skin.

I could smell the fabric softener I had used when I washed it. There was also another fragrance in the room. The musk smell of a woman's excitement but I was not sure if it was Mistresses or my own. I felt my legs being opened as each was toweled off and then the warmth of breath on my inner thighs. My knees almost gave out as I felt Mistresses tongue pushing through my outer lips and run inside of me. A moan escaped my lips as she worked her tongue back and forth inside of me. I reached out and laid my hands on her shoulders to steady myself. In return she flattened her tongue against me and licked me from the small tuff of hair at the top all the way down to my puckered anus.

"Oh god" I moaned unable to control myself.

"Remember that you must not climax until you have permission"

"Yes Mistress I remember"

I stood my legs spread as she continued to explore me with her tongue. My juices running down my legs as she licked and sucked everything except for my clit. I trembled and shook at the pleasure that was coursing through my body. I was holding on quite well until she pushed two fingers deep inside of me and started working them in and out. Twisting them back and forth. Again my knees almost gave out. Holding on to her for balance I started to push back against her hand, trying to draw her fingers deeper in to me. I started to rock on her hand, as she stroked her fingers in and out of me. She kept fingering me until I felt I could take no more then she pulled away. Taking the towel she dried my legs and pat dried my slit. My body was screaming for release and yet I was not allowed to.

"Just a little while longer," I heard her whisper into my ear. "Just a little while longer"

I felt myself being pushed back on the bed. Lying still I felt weight shifting the mattress. Silky smooth legs rubbed my cheeks, as again I smelled the musk of an excited woman.

"Now little one, you must first bring me to my climax before you have your own," she said as she lowered herself down to my lips. I could smell her fragrance before I felt her. She wore her hair short and it tickled my nose as I pushed up with my tongue. I traced her lips and explored as far as I could turn my head and reach with my tongue. I hear her moan as I licked her from top to bottom, pushing my tongue against her anus. After exploring her a bit I move back to her hot wet slit and shoved my tongue in as deep as it would go. Licking up and down, careful to avoid her clit I teased her with my mouth. Holding on to her hips I pulled her down and circled her clit with the tip of my tongue. She started to rock back and forth. Holding tight to her hips I sucked her clit into my mouth and pushed a finger deep into her anus. I could feel her tighten up and cry out as she flooded my mouth for my efforts. Her climax was strong and I held on to her as tightly as I could so I could keep her going. She fell forward, forcing my legs apart she thrust three fingers deep into to me. Sucking air in hard I heard her say. " Now it is your turn little one" as she sucked hard on my clit. That was all it took as I climaxed. "O my god, yesssss," I cried. Over and over my body was racked with sweet convulsions as she sucked my clit hard and finger fucked me. I came and came until I could climax no more.

"Your Master was right little one, you do like to cum."

"Yes Mistress," was about all I could say.

We laid in our 69 until we caught our breath and then I was told to stand by the bed. I stood and waited my legs still weak. Still blindfolded I tried to hear what was going on around me but I could not tell. Again I felt soft strong hands on me, as I was dressed again and lead downstairs. I was stopped and told to sit. I could feel the chair edge against my legs so I sat slowly. The air was filled with spices and odors I did not recognize. I was told to close my eyes and just as I finished closing them the blindfold was removed. I blinked and looked about the room. There were candles, flowers and a wonderful dinner laid out. Wine, roasted beef, potatoes all seasoned and served. I looked down and say that the very clothes I had laid out for the Mistress I was wearing. Beside my plate was the small gift-wrapped box I had found. I looked across the table and there was my Master dressed in a blue suit, smiling sweetly at me.

"Did you enjoy your bath little one?"

"Very much so Master, may I ask as to whether or not Mistress will be joining us?"

"She already has, look over at the corner."

Looking at the corner I saw a beautiful young woman dressed in white kneeling on a silver fur rug. Her head down, hands folded in front of her. She raised her head slowly and smiled at me a sparkle in her eyes.

I looked at Master but before I could ask he told me.

"She is not a Mistress little one, she is a sub like yourself who I brought here to help me to stage this evening and for the rest of the evening you may call me Alan instead of Master."

Mas…. Alan I do not understand. Why all of this, is there a special occasion I do not know about?

"Just open the box little one and you will see ."

I slowly opened the box and tears filled my eyes as my Master rose from his chair, knelt beside mine, took out the diamond ring and said." Will you marry me?" My heart started to pound and flutter. I could barely catch my breath as I looked at him through tear filled eyes and I whispered "Yes."