Lydia and Andrew Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help you," Lydia grinned cheekily.

She rolled her body so that she was lying next to him. Then she moved herself further down the length of the bed and, turning sideways leaned in towards his hard on. She took hold of it one hand and lifted it slightly before wrapping her lips round his gonads, wanking him off at the same time. He gasped as she sucked as hard as she could on his balls, rolling them around inside her mouth. A trickle of precum ran from the end of his cock onto her fingers. He was breathing deeply now and she could feel every vein in his shaft throbbing against the palm of her hand, which was already sticky with her own wetness as well as his. She lifted her head for a second, catching a glance at his facial expression, twisted in a grimace of pained bliss, and then deep throated him. There was an immediate reaction; an increased urgency in his gasping. Lydia furiously bobbed her head up and down, rolling her head as she did so and swallowing his prick fully with each downward movement of her head. Because of her side on position, she could feel his bell end pressing against the inside surface of her left cheek, causing it to bulge outward. She started to massage his nutsack with the palm of her right hand.

Then she felt the first gob of warm, bitter spunk squirting from him as his balls drained into her mouth. She gagged for a second as her swallowing failed to keep pace with his orgasm, her mouth overfilling with jism, dribbles running over her lips and reaching down his shaft onto his scrotum. She continued to suck, moving her long black hair back with one hand and giving him a sidelong smile, only stopping when the spurts of cum slowed to a dribble and then stopped altogether.

When she lifted her head, fine filaments of cum and saliva were strung between her bottom lip and the helmet of his semi erect dick. She brushed them aside with one hand, wiping the dribbles of spunk from her chin at the same time.

Still smiling, she moved up the bed to lie beside him. They were both breathing deeply.

"Give me ten minutes. After that blowjob, you deserve a good fucking." Andrew said.

Ten minutes passed before Andrew lifted himself into a sitting position.

"Turn round."

Lydia rolled onto her front and lifted herself up from the mattress using her arms.

The only warning she had was his hands gripping her shoulders tightly for purchase. A second later she felt his hard on filling her, up to his balls.

"Slow down....fuck....fucking hell....", she struggled to speak coherently as his hurried fucking jostled her upper body forward with each firm thrust of his arse.

He refused to listen and to be honest, Lydia was glad. He was obviously filled with lust. She couldn't think straight, blinding blotches of colour appearing in front of her eyes, dancing there as her sense of pleasure was taken to a new level. She knew she must be making a tremendous amount of noise, gasping and yelping sharply but she had no real idea of what she was saying or doing. Then she felt her chest tighten , struggling to maintain her breathing as something built inside her. It continued to build up for maybe ten seconds or so. Then she couldn't contain it any more. She let out a low, deep animal groan as a flood of wetness escaped her, soaking the inside of her thighs, as well as his balls.

They stopped shagging. Drained after their exertions, the both flopped onto the bed, her lying on her front, him next to her, with one arm draped lazily across her back.

"We both needed that," whispered Andrew.

"I'll be wanting more in the morning," replied Lydia, smiling as she dozed off to sleep.

12