Lydia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

-God, she is as tight as a virgin! I think that Sir Nigam had made a nice choice!

Nobody would have thought that a Dalit woman could be that attractive. Next time they would have a young Dalit woman in custody, they would make a more thorough body search. Normally women are searched by female police officers but a Dalit woman didn't need to be treated like a girl from a higher caste. The high commissioner might be interested to check her too and it could help the police officer's advancement! Lydia was moaning in despair : the police officer's prick was big and thick, and the two constables were both far too big and strong for her to offer them any resistance. She was nothing but a piece of meat between them, an animal that they could treat just as they wanted. When her pussy arrived in contact with the man's pubic hair, the three men just laughed and made obscene comments...

-You like this, don't you? A slut like you must love when superior men like us or Sir Nigam take an interest on her! Don't you agree?

Sulay added a comment :

- As soon as she entered the station, I knew that she was just some hot piece of ass, good for nothing but being fucked hard! Isn't it true, Amithar!

-Sure, you told me so but don't get too much excited : once Vikash is done with her, he will let us share her, won't you, boss? What will you prefer, Sulay : her cunt, her ass or her mouth unless you are a tit man?

-Personally, I would opt for her ass as, for most women, it's tighter but I'll surely use a condom : you never know with Dalit girls : some of them never take a bath even in a gutter and I have been told that some copulate with animals, dogs or pigs as no decent man will have any contact with them! What do you think of it, boss ; you are presently at the heart of the investigation!

-Pure rumour : the pussy of this girl is pure heaven, tight, wet and she is milking me dry with her internal muscles! Now lift her in the air until I have only the head of my cock still in her pussy! Higher! Good! Now let her slide down on my cock from her own weight until she is stuffed to the hilt with cock! Oh my God! It's so good! Beware! My prick might pop out of her mouth and spray both of you! She is much better than any prostitute in Mumbai! We will have to thank sir Nigam for providing such fine stuff to us! Now lift her up again! Faster, she won't break up!

Sulay and Amithar nearly ripped her apart when they manipulated her body on top of Vikash.

-Slut! You should learn how to present yourself to superior men like us : we are high caste policemen and you are just a worthless Dalit woman, pure scum. If we killed you, nobody would care! But you're prettier than most of your kind. You might even be passable with long braided hair! I will teach you how to take posture and if you fail to meet our expectations, we have long thick leather belts that we will enjoy using on your pussy and tits! So, slut, shoulders back to show off your tits! Cave in your belly and push your tits forward if you want to see the sun rising tomorrow!

Lydia complied as completely as she could. She was making a total exhibition of her body, something she had never done in Ontario. The worse was to hear the three men cheering and making salacious comments... She had never considered herself pretty or worth any man's attention but the three policemen seemed not to share her view:

-Look at this pair of jugs! Wouldn't you like to feast on them? Cunt, push your bottom back somewhat more. You have nice well rounded ass cheeks but you have bruises all around your ass hole! I am pretty sure that sir Nigam has recently used your back passage! Last time he fucked the wife of the state governor, she wasn't able to sit for a whole week! Estimate yourself quite lucky unless your ass already receives plenty of attention! I think I may become a frequent visitor, too!

Vikash had decided to move to more decisive action. He used his favourite commanding tone, indicating a couch where he often took a nap after lunch :

-Slut, on the bed and on the double! Lie on your back with your legs and arms wide spread! If you fail to obey me, I will use this rattan cane on your tits and it's very painful, I can tell you, cunt? By the way, you will address all of us as Master and abide to any of our orders from now on!

Lydia decided she had better submit. She had read several years before that a group of Dalits who had dared to ask to be inscribed on the electoral roll had been thrown in a pit and buried alive. The central government had no real power in such remote places! She had better comply without discussion!

-Yes, master!

She was shivering in fear. Vikash saw it and smiled as he watched Lydia get on the bed and lie on her back. Just a stare from him and she hastily completed the position he had specified, her legs as open as she could and her arms spread eagled above her head. Thinking she had come to the police station for protection and she was bow naked, surrounded by three men who intended to rape her again and her pussy was brazenly displayed as if she had come just to be fucked like a trollop!

Vikash started to play with her body, spreading her out, elongating her nipples with two fingers or mauling them until she cried aloud. He used manacles to bind her arms and legs to the feet of the couch! Of course he had no consideration for her pleas to let her quiet, to set her free or just to stop tormenting her. She even told him she was a Canadian girl and that her Embassy did know where she was.

-Another lie : you have Indian papers! I agree it's unusual for a Dalit girl as most of them don't even bother to have papers, what for? But that is not unheard of : The prime Minister is a Dalit, isn't he? Besides, you really look like the photograph! For me, you are just what your papers tell : an Indian woman of low caste and unmarried!

Lydia regretted at this moment she had allowed her hair to grow longer and had braided them in the Indian fashion. To make it worse, her eyes had exactly the same brownish hue than the girl she had borrowed the identity! She had nothing to prove she wasn't the person on her papers! Vikash leisurely ran his hands down to her thighs, playing with her tits, gently caressing her cunt lips and Lydia's body betrayed her once more : she arched her back wildly as she reached a minor climax simply by being molested by the Indian police officer. Her reaction made the three men laugh :

-So the poor Canadian girl gets aroused when the Indian bad guy plays with her body! But I won't make her really cum until the young bitch has confessed she just pretended she was Canadian, that she is just a Dalit girl with no importance, just here to satisfy our lust...

Vikash slid a finger into her pussy and moved it a long time inside her cunt, drilling into her quite deep then pulling out and rubbing her pussy lips with his nail then ploughing back into her, searching for her G point but each time she was nearing an orgasm, he stopped moving his finger into her, letting her calm down slowly. When her breath had returned to normal, he just frigged her again until her body was twisted in a perfect arch with only her head and her feet touching the mattress. Vikash was clearly an expert on how to make a girl helpless but also on the ways to make her swoon in pleasure! She fought maybe for twenty minutes but her frustration was getting worse and worse and her resolve appear more and more foolish. When he gently slapped her breasts with his truncheon while he explored her pussy with a cylindrical flashlight that was apparently as big as his own cock, she finally surrendered :

-Yes, Master! You were right : I am a Dalit maid and the man you named Sir Nigam has raped me. I wanted to take revenge on him and blackmail him so that he gave me plenty of money! I met a Canadian reporter and I just mimicked her accent!

-Good, bitch! Now that our criminal investigation is complete, I will be generous and give you what a slut like you craves for :

Vikash bent down and grabbed her hips. He lifted her pussy to his mouth and tongued her clit in his expert fashion. He then pushed his tongue into her pussy, shoving it in very deep. Nobody had ever offered such a treatment to Lydia and she screamed far louder than before. She reached a thunderous climax that left her dizzy and stunned. Vikash just let her fall back on the bed. He turned towards his subordinates and told them.

-I need some rest. If you want, you can have her just as you want! No limits but this one : don't damage her! I intend to enjoy her again and she may make us earn a lot of money! I am quite sure Sir Nigam will enjoy meeting you again, slut, but not for just an hour : for a whole night! He may come with a few of his friends and they can be really nasty with girls when they feel like it!

Lydia knew these cops wouldn't release her that easily. They clearly wanted to protect Sir Nigam who would give them plenty of cash for their help! Corruption is a major problem in India even in upper political class. Newspapers have reported many cases that had gotten a lot of press attention! She thought they were just bullies trying to scare her off but, when she was a Canadian reporter, she had sufficient political weight to be totally protected but she had meticulously shed off her defences : she was now nothing in their eyes, just a prey for their pervert actions. Lydia realized she was in real trouble! They could just kill her and drop her at night in some dark street and no policeman would ever investigate seriously her case. Adequate orders would be surely given. The police officer had hinted at a high commissioner who might be interested in examining her and she had heard of a regional high commissioner who was a sadist for women : she certainly wouldn't enjoy falling in his clutches! Real fear now filled her as she realized that these men didn't intend to play by the rules at all like normal policemen would do.

Amithar freed her limbs from the manacles. He quietly grabbed Lydia's breasts. Her nipples almost instantly reacted and became taut. Sulay laughed :

-You are reacting straight off, young whore! A good point for you! You might offer us a very pleasant night or may be a good number of them, slut! Now my turn! I've told you that I was primarily interested by your ass. So it seems that we have chosen our first centres of interest!

Sulay took from a drawer a tube of cold cream that he coated his fingers with. He yelled to Lydia to open her legs and she was so terrified that she abode without discussion. He probed her ass hole with a finger. His finger came out covered with a gooey that Sulay sniffed with a wide grin...

-It seems that Sir Nigam has really filled your ass with his seed. You should have taken a hot bath before coming to visit us, bitch!

Lydia felt more and more humiliated : how could these two men be so crude with her? Their job was to protect citizens and they acted as the worst criminals! She started crying but that just made them leer at her! Amithar choose that moment to start titillating her clit and she bucked wildly. She felt her pussy was actively lubricating and Amithar must be fully aware she was getting very aroused. She was disgracing herself and she couldn't do anything against it. She would have wished that the Earth opened itself under her feet but her wish wasn't granted. The two men continued to plough into her pussy and ass... she could see from the corner of her eyes Vikash following her face, trying to decipher her feelings... Lydia started to writhe and moan under the fiendish caresses that never ceased. Sulay then removed his finger from her ass and replaced it by its middle and fore finger tightly entwined... They entered her rather easily with the cold cream he had generously covered his fingers.

- I am working to really open your ass hole, bitch. I have already two fingers in your back passage. When you'll be sufficiently stretched out, I will push a third finger into you. Then I will shove my big dick into your once tight hole. I told you I would be a regular visitor afterward! Be sure I'll stick to my word : it's a promise!

Lydia started panting and she finally surrendered indulging herself into a crashing climax that left her bewildered and stunned. Sulay pulled his two fingers out of her ass hole and shoved three fingers in her ass hole, just as he had promised. He had to force his fingers into her and it was really painful but he managed to succeed without tearing her sphincter...

- Good, slut! We are going to let you get used to having your ass really open and then we will try the real thing! Won't you agree, young Dalit whore?

Lydia felt once more despised and degraded but that was what a Dalit woman was for the most backwards minds : a girl you may take just as and when you want with absolutely no consideration for her own will. The Dalits were assigned to hard work, especially dirty and degrading ones and usually extremely ill paid such as sewer cleaning, taking care of dead people or dead animals in the street...

Lydia was bent over on a table with her ass cheeks widely spread out and Sulay undid his belt and let his trousers fall to the floor around his heels. He stepped out of them and oiled his cock with the cold cream and aimed carefully at her exposed rosette. He pushed in a little until she could feel her anus yielding to the pressure. The pain was excruciating but Sir Nigam had already forced that hole and it went in more easily than on the first time. When the cock head was lodged firmly inside his victim, Sulay pulled back a little. Lydia sighed in desperate hope that was short lived. With a loud scream of male superiority, Sulay ploughed into her ass hole, filling her to the hilt. Lydia screamed like a mad woman, arms and legs spread wide but his cock was now firmly embedded into her back passage and she would have to wait until he released her. Sulay stood up, carrying Lydia with just his hands on her tits and his cock in her ass hole. Lydia had no possibilities to resist. Her futile squirms just pushed him deeper in her bowels!

Sulay sat on the chair that Vikash had used when the police officer had raped Lydia. He pried open her legs and Amithar installed himself just between her spread out legs. The second policeman pulled down his trousers without bothering to undo his belt. He stepped forward and Lydia felt something very hard penetrating her cunt. She understood in a daze that she was raped by two cocks at the same time, something she would never have imagined could happen to her. Amithar was pushing in roughly, ramming his cock into her like a jackhammer. She cried and screamed but she was powerless to resist. As she opened her mouth to scream, she saw Vikash coming to her side. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her to turn her head toward him. He opened his fly and pulled out an erect cock that was bigger than Amithar's. She desperately tried to keep her mouth shut but Vikash just pinched her nostrils, to block her breath. She resisted for a minute or so then she opened her mouth to inhale deeply. At that moment, Amithar plunged his cock between her teeth, impaling her head on his manhood to her tonsils. He shoved it even deeper until he had reached her gullet and her throat...

The three men watched one another and Vikash gave the signal. The three cocks started their in and out frenetic moves and Lydia was forced to follow their rhythm. Vikash had placed a knife under her chin to remind her that she had better not to try to bite their cocks! Lydia understood she was now no more than a vessel waiting to be filled by the semen of these three men. Sulay began to groan and Lydia knew he was going to cum deep in her ass. Vikash followed soon as he ordered her to clamp her mouth around his cock. Lydia now wanted just one thing : to receive the hot seed of these three studs in her holes. She had never been gangbanged but, everything considered, it felt as a rite of initiation to her new life. Lydia realized that the three men would not be satisfied by a single fuck, that they would use her again and again during the whole night and probably the next nights too! Amithar started twisting and rotating his cock in her pussy and it was sufficient to push her over the edge. She exploded like a rocket and was lost to the world for several minutes...

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12